ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs La Canfora-Peters trade was mandated by Clark Hunt (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314137)

O.city 02-26-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13441156)
Oh really? ALL reports?

Truth is; nobody knows who was interested because there is a ton of shit being flung at the wall right now.

I haven't seen anything that says another team was really interested. I'd be interested to see it though if you have it.

Chiefshrink 02-26-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13441057)
Or the owners collectively agreed not to bid on him...otherwise LA couldn't get this once in forever sweetheart deal.

Peters is worth a 1st and change, minimum, in a honest bidding war...

I don't think the owners came together collectively, but what Peters did was "Lawrence Phillips" himself to the rest of the league. McVay is in the very same position Vermeil was in back in the mid-90's taking a chance. Granted DV took a much bigger chance drafting LP unlike McVay who gets a cheap contract.

It is worth a shot for McVay/Kroenke if they can pull off a SB in the next 2yrs preferably next year because IF they can then they can say "adios Marcus, because we don't trust you with a big contract, living in LA close to your homies with your immature ego that now will only be exacerbated and your play on the field will likely disappear screwing our cap up as well.

Anyone who thinks the Rams will automatically give this guy a BIG CONTRACT 'even IF" MP is a choirboy these next 2yrs(in order to get paid) with decent production is very naive.:hmmm: They know he is Lawrence Phillips of the CBs no doubt !!

I saw that interview on NFLN and obviously the Rams did as well. This kid hasn't changed a bit and the Rams know it as well and who they are getting.;)

Molitoth 02-26-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13441152)
I would gladly take someone like Deion on the Chiefs if it meant we could actually contend for something in my lifetime.

MP and DS comparisons are pretty on point.

I never liked Dieon Sanders, but I'd take him on my team because he makes it better. MP's attitude? meh,.... but he's a ballhawk shutdown corner. Kneel and punt the ball all you want. Being a "classy" organization hasn't ever got us shit but first round playoff losses.

Iowanian 02-26-2018 10:05 PM

My point is, there was a point when teams let him go. Teams with an s. Didn't say I wouldn't have taken him on the Chiefs. I don't see sanders ego and peters issues as the same at all.

Teams cut their losses with high visibility players with issues...Brandon Marshall, donkeykong suh....Clinton Portis and champ Bailey didn't stay home forever and were traded.

I'm saying this isn't unprecedented. This feels more like a move New England would make.

Chiefshrink 02-26-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13441122)
It sure killed Carolina to let josh Norman go.

Cam Newton's lack of development at the QB position has killed Carolina far more than Josh Norman leaving. On the surface it seems JN but really is not IMHO.

vailpass 02-26-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13441097)
Let's play "stupid hypothetical" here. IF MP has EB character and demands a trade, his HOF stats for the last 3yrs are worth at least 1- 1st rd pick and a 2nd rd pick this year with a 2nd rd pick next year if not 2 - 1st rd picks, one this year and a 1st next year.

And Aaron Donald too right?
They're is no CB anywhere that is getting that kind of return.

Molitoth 02-26-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13441163)
I don't think the owners came together collectively, but what Peters did was "Lawrence Phillips" himself to the rest of the league.

You are comparing Kneeling during the anthem and punting a football, throwing a flag, with a guy who was in trouble OFF THE FIELD for assault, domestic abuse, criminal threats, auto theft, MURDER, and many others?

You have gone full reerun.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-26-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13440675)
Clark Hunt for President

And of course the village idiot approves.

SAUTO 02-26-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13440617)
NFL - Peters trade was flatly nixed by everyone but Stan Kroenke

this is fundamentally untrue

Iowanian 02-26-2018 10:09 PM

M only saying that is an example of a team letting go of a good young corner. Champ Bailey was another. Washing just sent the #4 corner to the Chiefs in a trade a month ago.

This isn't unheard of is my point. Teams all have their reasons and their breaking point with players.

You can almost tell who has worked with a highly talented but intolerable douchebag before in their careers by where people align.

Ask yourself this....in your current employment, if a coworker acted similarly in whatever capacity makes sense to your job....would he work there today?

Skyy God 02-26-2018 10:11 PM

Clark can go f himself with a flaming AIDS dildo.

He takes money from the government to tie pro football to military service, then dealls Peters for what the mouthbreathing, cousin-****ing segment of the fanbase erroneously perceives as disrespecting said service.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...l-honor-troops

This franchise is a joke.

SAUTO 02-26-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13441167)
My point is, there was a point when teams let him go. Teams with an s. Didn't say I wouldn't have taken him on the Chiefs. I don't see sanders ego and peters issues as the same at all.

Teams cut their losses with high visibility players with issues...Brandon Marshall, donkeykong suh....Clinton Portis and champ Bailey didn't stay home forever and were traded.

I'm saying this isn't unprecedented. This feels more like a move New England would make.

Can I say I love you,?

sedated 02-26-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

This feels more like a move New England would make.

Ridiculous. NE values their #1 corner more than anything [/Malcolm Butler]

Iowanian 02-26-2018 10:15 PM

New England values corners but if you shit on team rules you're gone.

Jared Allen retired a chief didn't he? Dominating pass rushers are a premium.

MGRS13 02-26-2018 10:15 PM

let's just call it what it is. Clark hunt is the new Marge schott.

jd1020 02-26-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13441194)
Ridiculous. NE values their #1 corner more than anything [/Malcolm Butler]

Belichick really showed him.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-26-2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

There weren't, though. Not when he was a prime player. Free agency only started his last year in Atlanta, and he signed a one year deal w/ San Fran (really a 3/4 year deal) so he could immediately start another bidding war, which is when he went to Dallas and played out the rest of his prime years. Free agency back then wasn't like now. Hell, Reggie White didn't even get tagged the first year it was in use, and then he went to Green Bay for huge money.

Valiant 02-26-2018 10:20 PM

It is just stupid.

Fuller does not really translate as Washington was needing a starting QB..

We basically traded Peters for a 4th round pick. If kept his final two years and a FA would have netted a 3rd round comp pick in 2020. I would take Peters and that then him gone for basically a 4th and the equivalent of almost a high 3rd round pick.

The only way this trade becomes even is if Peters gets arrested or injured, neither I want to happen. I like the guys fire. Shit winning the Superbowl in the next few years would be the only thing to erase memory of this going down as an all time bad trade.

Sassy Squatch 02-26-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 13441208)
It is just stupid.

We basically traded Peters for a 4th round pick. If kept his final two years and a FA would have netted a 3rd round comp pick in 2020. I would take Peters and that then him gone for basically a 4th and the equivalent of almost a high 3rd round pick.

The only way this trade becomes even is if Peters gets arrested or injured, neither I want to happen. I like the guys fire. Shit winning the Superbowl in the next few years would be the only thing to erase memory of this going down as an all time bad trade.

Meh. People are going to forget this for the most part really quickly. The Gonzales and Allen trades were kind of similar, and they never even popped up in my mind until this fiasco.

Iowanian 02-26-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 13441201)
There weren't, though. Not when he was a prime player. Free agency only started his last year in Atlanta, and he signed a one year deal w/ San Fran (really a 3/4 year deal) so he could immediately start another bidding war, which is when he went to Dallas and played out the rest of his prime years. Free agency back then wasn't like now. Hell, Reggie White didn't even get tagged the first year it was in use, and then he went to Green Bay for huge money.

That's a fair and valid argument.

Mother****erJones 02-26-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 13441208)
It is just stupid.

They got a 2019 2nd. Don’t discount that even if it’s a year away

FloridaMan88 02-26-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGRS13 (Post 13441197)
let's just call it what it is. Clark hunt is the new Marge schott.

At least the Reds won a championship with Fuhrer Marge as owner.

Clark is a gutless loser who has never won shit.

pugsnotdrugs19 02-26-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 13441223)

You just know people are going to be hyping that pick up next year when it’s convenient...

But since it’s a year away, it’s nothing right now. Funny how that works..

Mother****erJones 02-26-2018 10:31 PM

Also, with this news, I feel better about Veach. His hands were tied it appears. At least he got a 2nd rounder when no ****ing team besides the Rams were going to touch him.

SAUTO 02-26-2018 10:31 PM

Clark had nothing to do with it

Chiefshrink 02-26-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13441174)
You are comparing Kneeling during the anthem and punting a football, throwing a flag, with a guy who was in trouble OFF THE FIELD for assault, domestic abuse, criminal threats, auto theft, MURDER, and many others?

You have gone full reerun.

I made an earlier post that this trade is not about the anthem and is all about his lack of character on and off the field. And to your point about comparing him to LP, I should have prefaced my statement with"potentially" pulling an LP because he has already partially done that up to this point and the rest of the league sees this.

Now all this talk about MP calling the shots as to where he wanted to go. That's :BS: I say. What leverage does MP have with the Chiefs 'at this point' behaving like a "little LP" in the making, to actually call the shots in where he goes??? He doesn't IMHO. Why would the Chiefs try to accomodate MP after all his BS he has caused behind the scenes as well as on the field ?? They wouldn't !! If MP demanded a trade and Clark & Co. agreed because they want his cancerous ass out of here, then you can bet it will be on Andy/Brett's terms NOT MP's terms and why I say there was only the Rams that were truly interested.:shrug:

Mother****erJones 02-26-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13441229)
You just know people are going to be hyping that pick up next year when it’s convenient...

But since it’s a year away, it’s nothing right now. Funny how that works..

I’ll take that 2 gladly. Next year, after KC has a solid season, fans will be glad they have that 2nd 2 to help build this team into a super bowl team.

Willie Lanier 02-26-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 13441223)

Well, by value you have to discount it; every draft pick in rounds 1-3 of the following year's draft are generally considered 2-4 picks hypothetically from what seems to be the gold standard in evaluating draft capital...

So by conventional logic, we received a 3rd and a 4th

KChiefs1 02-26-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13440801)
Peters confirmed it tonight live on NFLN that he left the field against the Jets because he wanted to.

https://youtu.be/fEKiE-pNAsY

Chiefshrink 02-26-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13441166)
MP and DS comparisons are pretty on point.

Big differences in character.

DS was the big mouth entertainer who could back it up who knew when to not only put a sock in his mouth but more importantly hold his temperament on and off the field when adversity hit. And he showed a lot of class when it was deserved to his opponents.

MP when adversity hits he is an automatic "meltdown" that is no good for anybody and especially to himself.

FloridaMan88 02-26-2018 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13441233)

Sorry Nick Athan wannabe, but the likes of Jason La Canfora and Peter King say otherwise.

MGRS13 02-26-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 13441226)
At least the Reds won a championship with Fuhrer Marge as owner.

Clark is a gutless loser who has never won shit.

Good point she was a racist with a ring. Hunt is just a racist.

BlackOp 02-26-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13441182)
Clark can go f himself with a flaming AIDS dildo.

He takes money from the government to tie pro football to military service, then dealls Peters for what the mouthbreathing, cousin-****ing segment of the fanbase erroneously perceives as disrespecting said service.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...l-honor-troops

This franchise is a joke.

KC was one of 14 teams that received cash for their fake display of patriotism. No wonder CHunt was so adamant about the players standing...and sent Peters packing. He's on the government dole for presenting a good, pro-gov image....which is essentially paid for by our tax dollars (again).

Dude is a slimeball...

I'm not sure how fans can rationalize hating Peters for disrespecting the anthem...when what CHunt was doing was way worse. He was pretending to care about the military for profit.

Chiefnj2 02-26-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13441233)

Why is La Confora lying?

MGRS13 02-26-2018 10:52 PM

Fans better hope Mahomes doesn't start a charity to help inner city minority youth. Hunt will have his ass shipped out as well.

Chiefshrink 02-26-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13441268)
Why is La Confora lying?

He may not really believe he IS lying, but if AR wanted Peters still around he could talk Hunt into it. AR gets what he wants. CH may have wanted him gone but Reid calls the shots on personnel.

kcxiv 02-26-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 13440741)
Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences...

But this hurt only the Chiefs, it didnt hurt Peters, he gets to play in his home state in a City that has beautiful weather all year around to top it off, he's going to play for an ascending team.

There is absolutely NO negative for Peters, only for the Chiefs lol

KS Smitty 02-26-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 13441127)
What are you talking about?

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment about the successful Save Our Chiefs campaign.

kcxiv 02-26-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13440843)
Peters is a ****ing asshole. It's the hot girl analogy. Somebody is going to be tired of her shit and dump her ass.

And there is always going to be someone who wants that Hot chick after that somebody dumps her ass. So whats the point here exactly? as long as she's "HOT" or in his case really ****ing good, he's going to be wanted.

FloridaMan88 02-26-2018 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13441268)
Why is La Confora lying?

Peter King is reporting the same thing as La Confora, but “SAUTO”, a.k.a. Nick Athan’s human sex toy, is still trying to convince people that he has inside information that verified reporters with sources don’t have.

Only True Fans still believe Fraud “SAUTO”.

Baby Lee 02-26-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13441284)
And there is always going to be someone who wants that Hot chick after that somebody dumps her ass. So whats the point here exactly? as long as she's "HOT" or in his case really ****ing good, he's going to be wanted.

Gonorrhea don't have a shit about slammin tittays.

Chiefshrink 02-26-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13441275)
But this hurt only the Chiefs, it didnt hurt Peters, he gets to play in his home state in a City that has beautiful weather all year around to top it off, he's going to play for an ascending team.

There is absolutely NO negative for Peters, only for the Chiefs lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13441284)

Thoroughly disagree.

Hot garbage chicks or hot garbage players are only wanted "on the cheap". MP really has hurt himself badly with the rest of the league and the compensation we got proves it. See past the surface circumstances(CA team, close to home, yada, yada)

Here is part of a post I made in #162.

It is worth a shot for McVay/Kroenke if they can pull off a SB in the next 2yrs preferably next year because IF they can, then they can say "adios Marcus, because we don't trust you with a big contract, living in LA close to your homies with your immature ego that now more than likely will only be exacerbated and your play on the field will likely disappear screwing our cap up as well".

Anyone who thinks the Rams will automatically give this guy a BIG CONTRACT 'even IF" MP is a choirboy these next 2yrs(in order to get paid) with decent production is very naive. They know he is Lawrence Phillips of the CBs no doubt !!

I saw that interview on NFLN and obviously the Rams did as well. This kid hasn't changed a bit and the Rams know it as well and who they are getting.
____

BossPooper 02-26-2018 11:31 PM

Clark is such a bitch, I wouldn't count out Peters dictating to him where he goes. I'll only go to Cali, Clark, you know you're my kid, so just do it. I would be more impressed with Clark had he kept him and just put him on IR for 2 years. Like be a fudging boss. But no, Clark is a biiiiiiiiitch, answering to Bob & Sally Whitebread and their negro hating mouth breathing neighbors. Eff the real fans, who like winning.

Chiefshrink 02-27-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossPooper (Post 13441339)
Clark is such a bitch, I wouldn't count out Peters dictating to him where he goes. I'll only go to Cali, Clark, you know you're my kid, so just do it. I would be more impressed with Clark had he kept him and just put him on IR for 2 years. Like be a fudging boss. But no, Clark is a biiiiiiiiitch, answering to Bob & Sally Whitebread and their negro hating mouth breathing neighbors. Eff the real fans, who like winning.

Part of a post I made earlier.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13441234)
Now all this talk about MP calling the shots as to where he wanted to go. That's :BS: I say. What leverage does MP have with the Chiefs 'at this point' behaving like a "little LP" in the making, to actually call the shots in where he goes??? He doesn't IMHO. Why would the Chiefs try to accomodate MP after all his BS he has caused behind the scenes as well as on the field ?? They wouldn't !! If MP demanded a trade and Clark & Co. agreed because they want his cancerous ass out of here, then you can bet it will be on Andy/Brett's terms NOT MP's terms and why I say there was only the Rams that were truly interested.:shrug:

Buns 02-27-2018 12:15 AM

There were too many times that Peters threw something or did something dumb and I said "Holy Shit, how did he not get a flag for that." Dude makes poor decisions after the whistle blows, habitually. He got suspended by his own damn team. Now it may be more visible in a larger market, we will see. This shit isn't political, it is about the investment.

JakeF 02-27-2018 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 13440659)
Either way, it was the right move.

Why in the **** would it be the right move if Peters was ok with staying in KC?

Up until now the entire trade has been based on people believing that Peters would freak out if he couldn't be on the west coast.

Now it's ok if the only reason we traded him was because he took a knee during the National Anthem?

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-27-2018 02:45 AM

If Clark had a problem with Peters kneeling and felt strongly enough that he didn't want to employ Peters any longer the Hunt gained my respect. I loved Peters the playmaker but HATED his ass for his disrespect of the flag and his racist attitude.

BlackOp 02-27-2018 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13441425)
If Clark had a problem with Peters kneeling and felt strongly enough that he didn't want to employ Peters any longer the Hunt gained my respect. I loved Peters the playmaker but HATED his ass for his disrespect of the flag and his racist attitude.

What about CHunt's disrespect of the flag...he was only doing the ceremony because the DOD paid him to do it. Looks like you fell for the charade...and now Peters is the racist?...for protesting police abuse against black people..that I'm sure, in your white-ass mind, is just fiction...and somehow you've twisted it into a flag disrespect? Get back to me when there is a history if shipping white people to another country into slavery..and once it's abolished, living through systematic oppression/abuse...and fearing every time you're pulled over you might get shot.

It's dickhead, backwards-ass fans like you that ushered in his trade...thanks. I'm just surprised you took time away from humping an eagle to make that shit-post.

ChiefsFanatic 02-27-2018 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13441427)
What about CHunt's disrespect of the flag...he was only doing the ceremony because the DOD paid him to do it. Looks like you fell for the charade...and now Peters is the racist?...for protesting police abuse against black people..that I'm sure, in your white-ass mind, is just fiction...and somehow you've twisted it into a flag disrespect? Get back to me when there is a history if shipping white people to another country into slavery..and once it's abolished, living through systematic oppression/abuse...and fearing every time you're pulled over you might get shot.

It's dickhead, backwards-ass fans like you that ushered in his trade...thanks. I'm just surprised you took time away from humping an eagle to make that shit-post.

During every National Anthem there are people all throughout the stadium paying no attention, hats still on, and guzzling beer. It gets to CHEEEEEFS and they stop boozing for a second to add their voice and go right back to it.

But the minute black players knelt for the Anthem, they were suddenly concerned about how un-American it was, ignoring the fact that they cared so little for the actual words of the Anthem that they screamed CHEEEEEFS instead of Brave.

I love hearing CHEEEEEFS and don't think it's un-American at all. I don't think all the people boozing and paying no attention are un-American either.

If congress, under Obama, had passed a bill changing the age when you can legally purchase a gun from 18 to 21, and a white player sat during the Anthem to protest, these same people would think he was a damn hero.

Yet they are quick to tell you that race plays no part in why they are against players protesting during the Anthem. Societal Racism is such a part of our culture that those unaffected by it can't even recognize it, and what's worse is they don't want to examine the subject and their actions more closely because they need to be to tell themselves that they are not racists.

This board used to be a place where you could discuss football, or other sports, or current events, and have actual conversations with other members. Now this board is a bunch of adults who act like they are in high school, acting like Mean Girls, attacking anyone who doesn't share or parrot their own opinion right back at them. The posters have devolved into internet tough guys and keyboard warriors, who say all sorts of crap they would never say face to face. Sure, they will all say "bullshit, I would say this right to your face" buts that's basically the equivalent of "I'm not a racist, but...." as neither statement is true.

In the end it does not matter why we traded Peters, or what we received in return, because Sutton is a bad Defensive Coordinator, who was bad WITH Peters. This franchise waited 30+ years to draft a 1st round QB, and seems determined to waste his first year as a starter by retaining a DC who should clearly be replaced. Sutton is determined to run a 3-4 regardless of whether we have the personnel to play his scheme, and neither the Head Coach, nor owner, seem to care.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Skyy God 02-27-2018 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13441314)
Thoroughly disagree.

Hot garbage chicks or hot garbage players are only wanted "on the cheap". MP really has hurt himself badly with the rest of the league and the compensation we got proves it. See past the surface circumstances(CA team, close to home, yada, yada)

Here is part of a post I made in #162.

It is worth a shot for McVay/Kroenke if they can pull off a SB in the next 2yrs preferably next year because IF they can, then they can say "adios Marcus, because we don't trust you with a big contract, living in LA close to your homies with your immature ego that now more than likely will only be exacerbated and your play on the field will likely disappear screwing our cap up as well".

Anyone who thinks the Rams will automatically give this guy a BIG CONTRACT 'even IF" MP is a choirboy these next 2yrs(in order to get paid) with decent production is very naive. They know he is Lawrence Phillips of the CBs no doubt !!

I saw that interview on NFLN and obviously the Rams did as well. This kid hasn't changed a bit and the Rams know it as well and who they are getting.
____

Clearly Peters has your collective panties in a bunch if you’re comparing a few competitive outbursts (and that totally disrespectful anthem protest!!) to a dude that broke into a house and drug a woman down a flight of stairs.

In58men 02-27-2018 05:23 AM

Conservative people are so ****ing close minded it’s ****ing pathetic.

He’s a little bitch.

Mecca 02-27-2018 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13441425)

Taking a knee for a minute is more important than winning, people really need to separate shit. If his personal beliefs and yours are not the same why do you care? Playing football is his ****ing job, however making his beliefs all the same as everyone from the midwest is not.

People really need to get over this shit, he gained your respect by being a stupid loser who's identity politics mean more than building a champion, losers gonna lose.

Mecca 02-27-2018 05:32 AM

Also I love when dudes like Terrell Owens and Marcus Peters get compared to Lawrence Phillips and the like, when did TO or Peters ever get arrested?

It's weird shit it's like in football culture Leonard Little can get drunk and kill someone but because he isn't outspoken he's fine to keep around but being a big mouth is worse.

ChiefRocka 02-27-2018 05:39 AM

I'd just like to point out that after Kaepernick, kneeling was easy. Actively participating in the movement you knelt for with time and money is another thing.

Peters was Stage 2, it was time to cut it out.

Mecca 02-27-2018 05:41 AM

This fan base, it's like accepting being raped by an owner that winning is about 5th on the priority list and just accepting it like it's cool.

cwhocares 02-27-2018 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 13440648)
Freedom of speech ripped away.

**** you Hunt.

What a crock. You try to protest at your work place and it leads to embarrassing your company and see how long you last. The only reason they took a knee during the game is that they can't garner enough attention off the field because no one cares.

In58men 02-27-2018 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwhocares (Post 13441450)
What a crock. You try to protest at your work place and it leads to embarrassing your company and see how long you last. The only reason they took a knee during the game is that they can't garner enough attention off the field because no one cares.

We don’t sing the National Anthem at work you moron and that was sole purpose of their protest.

I wouldn’t stand either, not until these dumb ass cops stop killing unarmed black men.

All these ****ing mass shooters tend to live though. Wonder why.

Mecca 02-27-2018 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13441122)
It sure killed Carolina to let josh Norman go.

I keep seeing references to Deion sanders. How many teams did he play for? No owner ever let him go right...

Yea Deion has more SB wins than the Chiefs franchise, great comparison.

Mecca 02-27-2018 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwhocares (Post 13441450)

The Hunt family is more embarrassing with the ineptitude this franchise has displayed for 50 years.

rabblerouser 02-27-2018 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13440705)
Yup, This trade is not on Veach at all.

It's on Peters. It's on the fans who hate Peters. It's on Clark Hunt for wanting to please those fans.

It's on Peters for being an asshole head case who doesn't know how to keep his double-digit IQ from outweighing his double-digit INT total.

Later, Headcase. It's just a matter of time before he gets arrested for beating his wife or dealing dope with his cousin Marshawn.

Good riddance.

(Cue Curly Bill from Tombstone gif)

Mecca 02-27-2018 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13441465)
It's on Peters for being an asshole head case who doesn't know how to keep his double-digit IQ from outweighing his double-digit INT total.

Later, Headcase. It's just a matter of time before he gets arrested for beating his wife or dealing dope with his cousin Marshawn.

Good riddance.

(Cue Curly Bill from Tombstone gif)

Jesus Christ, you know having a big mouth and being a criminal are not the same thing right? Once again football culture, being emotional, having a big mouth is every bit as bad if not worse than being a criminal.

To most fans Terrell Owens is worse than Leonard Little because hey one talks even though the other is a legit criminal. Continue to project though because hey he basically needs to be a criminal to justify the horridness of the trade.

Abba-Dabba 02-27-2018 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13441467)
Jesus Christ, you know having a big mouth and being a criminal are not the same thing right? Once again football culture, being emotional, having a big mouth is every bit as bad if not worse than being a criminal.

To most fans Terrell Owens is worse than Leonard Little because hey one talks even though the other is a legit criminal. Continue to project though because hey he basically needs to be a criminal to justify the horridness of the trade.

It's the same ol tired racist rhetoric. If a black man speaks up and defines himself beyond his job he is thug, a criminal, a malcontent of society.

It's a basic bitch tactic of racists that essentially says, sit down and shut up boy, do as your told boy.

In58men 02-27-2018 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 13441469)
It's the same ol tired racist rhetoric. If a black man speaks up and defines himself beyond his job he is thug, a criminal, a malcontent of society.

It's a basic bitch tactic of racists that essentially says, sit down and shut up boy, do as your told boy.

Bravo my man.

Well said.

Mecca 02-27-2018 06:21 AM

Quote:

Pretty much, also how the word thug is used now instead of the other word like somehow that makes it better when you're expressing the exact same thought when doing it.

Red Dawg 02-27-2018 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13441457)
The Hunt family is more embarrassing with the ineptitude this franchise has displayed for 50 years.

Yes. 50 years is pathedic and a clear indication butts in the seats is the priority. Thats why it took over 30 years to draft a QB. A vet makes the team better quickly. Less loss of money for a few years.

rabblerouser 02-27-2018 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13441467)

Big mouth, throwing flags, temper tantrums, unnecessary penalties...and just what we KNOW about.

Who knows what that dipshit has said and done behind the doors and on the practice field at One Arrowhead?

Well, Hunt, Reid, and Veach know...

And that's why he's gone.

Everyone crying "racism" doesn't realize that Marcus Peters is most likely the only racist in this equation, and his overt racism most likely played a large role in getting him gone.

rabblerouser 02-27-2018 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13441472)
Yes. 50 years is pathedic and a clear indication butts in the seats is the priority. Thats why it took over 30 years to draft a QB. A vet makes the team better quickly. Less loss of money for a few years.

What's pathetic is not knowing how to spell at your age.

Mecca 02-27-2018 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13441478)
Big mouth, throwing flags, temper tantrums, unnecessary penalties...and just what we KNOW about.

Who knows what that dipshit has said and done behind the doors and on the practice field at One Arrowhead?

Well, Hunt, Reid, and Veach know...

And that's why he's gone.

Everyone crying "racism" doesn't realize that Marcus Peters is most likely the only racist in this equation, and his overt racism most likely played a large role in getting him gone.

Your last post was literally throwing racism at him equating your moral judgement of him being a criminal when the guy has never been arrested.

rabblerouser 02-27-2018 06:43 AM

Quote:

No, ASSHOLE - it's called a ****ing JOB.

You show up, do your job AS YOU ARE TOLD, and get paid.

My boss doesn't give a **** about what I think or how I feel. That's not what I'm there for.

If Marcus Peters doesn't want to shut the **** up, do as he's told and play football, he can go some place where such antics are tolerated.

It's called being an ADULT and having a JOB.

Shut your mouth and do as your told.

We all have to do it.

Only a small-minded imbecile would turn it into racism. Marcus Peters is the only "racist" (by definition) in the equation. His behavior warranted the trade; the lack of interest only confirms that no team wants the headache that comes with Peters' talent.

Just facts.

rabblerouser 02-27-2018 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13441482)
Your last post was literally throwing racism at him equating your moral judgement of him being a criminal when the guy has never been arrested.

"Literally throwing racism"?

Racism is literally a social construct. It cannot be "literally thrown."

Words have meanings.

rabblerouser 02-27-2018 06:53 AM

http://https://www.usatoday.com/stor...bine/23259443/

Quote:

Peters would've booted himself after his sideline tantrum in the home opener against Eastern Washington –the most public display of the immaturity Peters admits was the downfall of his college career, raising one big red flag on the best cornerback in this year's NFL draft.

"It was an avalanche ready to happen, man. It was going to collapse sooner or later," Peters told USA TODAY Sports this week, in his first interview since Petersen dismissed him from the team in November.

"I don't blame (Petersen) for anything. All I can blame is myself, because I made those decisions and I have to live with them. Now I'll have to man up and I've got to answer these questions in interviews, and all I can do is sit there and answer truthfully and honestly."
Interesting article there from Peters' college days...

Turns out that he's always been a headcase who can't control himself, getting himself suspended and kicked off teams.

That doesn't make me a "racist"; it just means Peters has what is called a "pattern of behavior".

This is who he is, who he's always been, and he always wears out his welcome.

Anyone who calls that "racism" is a ****ing moron who needs to learn that words have meanings...and that the only racist here is Marcus Peters.

Abba-Dabba 02-27-2018 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13441483)
No, ASSHOLE - it's called a ****ing JOB.

You show up, do your job AS YOU ARE TOLD, and get paid.

My boss doesn't give a **** about what I think or how I feel. That's not what I'm there for.

If Marcus Peters doesn't want to shut the **** up, do as he's told and play football, he can go some place where such antics are tolerated.

It's called being an ADULT and having a JOB.

Shut your mouth and do as your told.

We all have to do it.

Only a small-minded imbecile would turn it into racism. Marcus Peters is the only "racist" (by definition) in the equation. His behavior warranted the trade; the lack of interest only confirms that no team wants the headache that comes with Peters' talent.

Just facts.

Sounds like you have a shitty employer/boss if he doesn't care how you feel or think. Or they just know you really don't have any skills to go elsewhere or the balls to do anything else for a job.

All the rest of that shit you wrote, was just that, shit.

suzzer99 02-27-2018 06:59 AM

https://hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/53.jpg

See if you can spot Trump's Alabama speech where Trump said "Get that son of a bitch off the field!"

rabblerouser 02-27-2018 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 13441487)
Sounds like you have a shitty employer/boss if he doesn't care how you feel or think. Or they just know you really don't have any skills to go elsewhere or the balls to do anything else for a job.

All the rest of that shit you wrote, was just that, shit.

Oh, so we all get to go apeshit at work and throw temper tantrums?

And expect to keep our jobs?

And that's "shit"?

****, where do you work? I have 2 degrees, I can pass a drug test and background screen.

Hire me to throw tantrums and to only do my job when I want to. But if it gets REALLY hard, I'll half ass it at best.

Hire me?

rabblerouser 02-27-2018 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 13441488)
https://hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/53.jpg

See if you can spot Trump's Alabama speech where Trump said "Get that son of a bitch off the field!"

This has nothing to do with the conversation at hand

RealSNR 02-27-2018 07:21 AM

Peters says it wasn't about Reid or the players.

I wonder what it could be about, then....

**** you, Clark. Just... ****ing **** you.

tmax63 02-27-2018 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 13441198)
Belichick really showed him.

No but Belichick showed all the other knuckleheads out there that if you want to play for NE you got to stay within their rules and they won't show favorites when it comes to enforcement.

Nzoner 02-27-2018 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13440758)
It isn't about the kneeling you morons.

Justin Houston knelt
Travis Kelce knelt
Chris Conley knelt
Kareem Hunt sat on a bench
Ukeme Eligwe sat on a bench

None of them are being traded away. I wonder why?

As I recall prior to the Raider prime time game Peters wasn't kneeling either,he was lounging on a trainer's table showing no respect whatsoever.I'm not saying you're wrong but that little stunt p!ssed me off to no end as a Chiefs fan and American.Kneel if you must but you act like Peters you can kiss my ass you ****ing spoiled punk.

Sassy Squatch 02-27-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13441502)
Peters says it wasn't about Reid or the players.

I wonder what it could be about, then....

**** you, Clark. Just... ****ing **** you.

LMAO Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that he straight up walked out on the Chiefs in a critical situation against the Jets.

nychief 02-27-2018 07:28 AM

This is going to be great for Free Agents.