ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyreek Hill Audio Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322569)

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14230140)
Damn, I’m kind of thinking Hill should go.

I heard the tape. That’s terrible.

It's a terrible attempt at a setup.

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:35 PM

She is talking like someone who has a wire on....it's sad.

Redbled 04-25-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 14230128)
Hypothetical: Tyreek, being cleared from all charges, decides to leave to avoid a toxic relationship to avoid future problems. Tape gets released.

Talk about having a trump card.

Titty Meat 04-25-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 14230128)
Hypothetical: Tyreek, being cleared from all charges, decides to leave to avoid a toxic relationship to avoid future problems. Tape gets released.

IDK man after yesterday's brutal press conference Reek realizes hes not getting a huge contract and probably threatened his gf some more.

Titty Meat 04-25-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14230152)

It's not a setup that womens life is in danger as is the childs.

comochiefsfan 04-25-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Shut the **** up dude. You're an embarrassment.

jd1020 04-25-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14230154)

She's talking like she has a wire on and he's talking like he abuses his child. Which is more sad?

FAX 04-25-2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulliganman (Post 14229871)
... It’s also not a day to celebrate that a father may have abused his own child.

No mulligans for others? Anyway ...

How do you get "child abuse" out of this tape? What am I missing?

Seriously, guys ... there are alternative scenarios here.

1. Damien argues and struggles with Tyreek and "boom" down the stairs. Accident ... not child abuse. (Why didn't uber-protective Baby Mama have a child gate up, anyhow?)

2. Damien is a clumsy oaf and falls down the stairs (I've seen kids fall down stairs and I have anecdotes ... that's why I believe child gates are key components in every grown household).

3. Damien throws himself down the stairs on purpose (granted ... unlikely ... but you can never trust a demon or fully comprehend their motives).

Tyreek doesn't sound like a rage monster on this tape to me, though. Does he sound like an abusive, angry, violent asswipe to you?

FAX

jettio 04-25-2019 07:38 PM

From reading the posts before listening to the audio, I have to think Chiefs Planet is populated by Russian bots.

Many early posts made it seem like the audio was damning.

It is legal for parents to use reasonable corporal punishment. Belt is not reasonable, but if that is what his parents or grandparents used on him, it is as likely that he is a loving parent trying to figure things out as anything else.

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2019 07:38 PM

Just playing devil’s advocate. It is easy to rush to judgement, but that convo isn’t indicative of either my hypothetical or the scenario currently perceived.

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14229838)
So ... am I reading this thread right?

A bunch of Planeteers think this tape (as presented here) is evidence of child abuse?

Even damning evidence?

FAX

Not me.

Only thing it's evidence of is that she's a crazy botch who is an ADMITTED LIAR who constantly baits Tyreek.

Anyone notice this shit always happens when she's pregnant and hormonal??

jd1020 04-25-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14230169)

1. Damien argues and struggles with Tyreek and "boom" down the stairs. Accident ... not child abuse. (Why didn't uber-protective Baby Mama have a child gate up, anyhow?)

2. Damien is a clumsy oaf and falls down the stairs (I've seen kids fall down stairs and I have anecdotes ... that's why I believe child gates are key components in every grown household).

3. Damien throws himself down the stairs on purpose (granted ... unlikely ... but you can never trust a demon or fully comprehend their motives).

Tyreek doesn't sound like a rage monster on this tape to me, though. Does he sound like an abusive, angry, violent asswipe to you?

FAX

At what point did you hear Tyreek deny punching his child?

He "denied" do anything to him when he was downstairs, but when do you hear him deny anything after the word punching is thrown around?

DrunkBassGuitar 04-25-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

FAX

Choking and punching his pregnant girlfriend sounds like something an angry violent asswipe would do.

If it was an accident, DFS doesn't remove the kid from the home.

I'm sure the fiancee and the child are in cahoots to ruin your teams SB run.

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14229865)
Really?

That's damn odd. Months of investigation, SOP interviews with family and friends, and then this gets made public?

And after Baldy Upforelection said that "nothing" can be discussed regarding the ongoing CPS investigation due to legalities regarding child protection?

And this just shows up at the TV station? Out of the blue?

Some "friends" Baby Mama has there ...

FAX

You see what I see. Hardly a smoking gun...except to arrest Crazy Crystal for the perjury she admitted to in the conversation.

Make an example out of HER.

jd1020 04-25-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14230185)
You see what I see. Hardly a smoking gun...except to arrest Crazy Crystal for the perjury she admitted to in the conversation.

Make an example out of HER.

Perjury? I don't think that means what you think it means.

kccrow 04-25-2019 07:42 PM

Fair question. How many of you got your ass whipped with a belt when you were a kid?

I did. Several times.

Is it that it's actually child abuse, or have we become a society that screams child abuse whenever anyone touches their kid? Personally, I think far too few kids of the last 20 years have had their asses whooped but good at least once. I think we're too ****ing soft on kids and they have mostly turned into a bunch of useless, mouthy ****s.

I'm not suggesting you beat the living dog shit out of the kid and that this is okay. I'm saying, I got my pants yanked down and one good ****ing crack with a belt. I don't see anything inherently wrong with that, situationally.

Now, punching a kid in the chest? Yeah, I have issues with that if he was, quite literally, punching a 3-year-old kid. Now was he actually "punching" the kid or was he giving him a little fist bump and saying "come on kiddo suck it up and be my little man?" Big ****ing difference and one she could twist in the wrong light.

kcpasco 04-25-2019 07:42 PM

While he didn’t deny punching his kid he didn’t admit it either. Just playing devils advocate.

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 14230176)
At what point did you hear Tyreek deny punching his child?

He "denied" do anything to him when he was downstairs, but when do you hear him deny anything after the word punching is thrown around?

So failure to deny an accusation is guilt? Especially in a convo he doesn’t know is being recorded.

Do you deny every accusation ever thrown your way?

RINGLEADER 04-25-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14230154)

Sounds like it could be but who knows. Could be a set-up or he could be 100% guilty of everything.

I just hope they don’t release him if he goes on the ineligible list. You don’t have to play him even if he is allowed one day to play and if someone who believes in second chances (assuming the Chiefs don’t) wants to trade for him then great. You can at least make sure he doesn’t sign with the Browns who you know are waiting to sign him.

redshirt32 04-25-2019 07:45 PM

My guess Hunt wont open his wallet for a liabilty twice, to much drama, Reek was givin an opportunity and he couldn't keep out of news.

TwistedChief 04-25-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14230175)
Not me.

Only thing it's evidence of is that she's a crazy botch who is an ADMITTED LIAR who constantly baits Tyreek.

Anyone notice this shit always happens when she's pregnant and hormonal??

Dude. Come on, man. You can't be this bad.

jd1020 04-25-2019 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 14230207)
So failure to deny an accusation is guilt? Especially in a convo he doesn’t know is being recorded.

Do you deny every accusation ever thrown your way?

If it's false? Yes...

You seriously dont see anything wrong with a criminal case that has evidence of child abuse out of this household and now there's audio tapes released of Tyreek Hill not denying that he punches his kid?

DaFace 04-25-2019 07:46 PM

The only thing this tape has convinced me of is that both Tyreek and Crystal are crazy and really shouldn't be together. Beyond that, I don't really think it changes anything. Still not enough evidence to charge anyone. Still plenty of evidence that they're shitty parents that might not deserve to keep their kid.

Mulliganman 04-25-2019 07:47 PM

Quote:

FAX

I have wanted since Day 1 of this for Hill to be innocent. Not innocent by lack of evidence but innocent innocent because that means a father didn’t abuse his child. At this point, I don’t think it’s a stretch at the very least he is suspended a few games. Now, after this what else happens it’s hard to say. Hill is going to be pissed at Espinol. She may need to cut a deal because she seemingly admits to lying to those investigating or misleading them. I would expect anything about the situation that hasn’t come to light yet will soon.

LoneWolf 04-25-2019 07:47 PM

This recording really proves nothing except Tyreek has whipped his son with a belt. My Dad whipped my ass with a belt many times. I’m going to need more proof before I jump on the release Tyreek bandwagon.

RINGLEADER 04-25-2019 07:48 PM

Curious (because I don’t know) but would the police have asked his boy who broke his arm and if the kid said Daddy would they be able to act on that? Not commenting on the case but was interested to know if police actually interview minors in situations like this?

DaFace 04-25-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 14230228)
If it's false? Yes...

You seriously dont see anything wrong with a criminal case that has evidence of child abuse out of this household and now there's audio tapes released of Tyreek Hill not denying that he punches his kid?

It's not like it was a conversation with a detective where he was expected to answer every question.

Mulliganman 04-25-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14230230)
The only thing this tape has convinced me of is that both Tyreek and Crystal are crazy and really shouldn't be together. Beyond that, I don't really think it changes anything. Still not enough evidence to charge anyone. Still plenty of evidence that they're shitty parents that might not deserve to keep their kid.

It will be the ripple effects of the tape that will likely change things

ROYC75 04-25-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

The conversation was recorded as the couple walked through Dubai International Airport, according to KCTV. No date for the conversation was given.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...son-abuse-case

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-25-2019 07:49 PM

Well, after what has most assuredly been a shitty day in which I've questioned the mental capabilities of more than one poster on this forum, I am at last greeted with an unexpected ray of light.

Mr FAX, I may have disagreed with, insulted, and perhaps even said or thought nasty things about you or possibly even your kinfolk in dim times past, but as of today I finally see and understand why you are cherished and held dear around these parts.

I humbly bow in amazement at your courage, and thank God for your wisdom and humor in this darkest of times. I have come from grudging respect, to respect, to absolute admiration and amazement sir. I wish you the greatest of evenings and hereby declare that you are in fact one of The Greatest Posters of Chiefsplanet.

Salute!

Discuss Thrower 04-25-2019 07:49 PM

Admitting to whipping a toddler with a belt puts him in Adrian Peterson territory..

jd1020 04-25-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14230241)
It's not like it was a conversation with a detective where he was expected to answer every question.

Are you serious?

If you are having a private conversation with someone and something as serious as child abuse is brought up you are just going to brush off the accusation and not vehemently deny the claims if they are false?

Some of you are ****ing lying to yourselves.

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 14230228)
If it's false? Yes...

Those are the easy dots to connect. Of course it looks bad. I’m demonstrating that there is more to it than just those dots.

Can you deny that either scenario is possible with the information you currently possess?

TwistedChief 04-25-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 14230235)
This recording really proves nothing except Tyreek has whipped his son with a belt. My Dad whipped my ass with a belt many times. I’m going to need more proof before I jump on the release Tyreek bandwagon.

And yet the DA saw the evidence of abuse and thought a crime was committed.

But everyone can keep acting like getting your ass whipped as a child entitles you to ignore what a DA has labeled abuse.

Sassy Squatch 04-25-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14230251)
Well, after what has most assuredly been a shitty day in which I've questioned the mental capabilities of more than one poster on this forum, I am at last greeted with an unexpected ray of light.

Mr FAX, I may have disagreed with, insulted, and perhaps even said or thought nasty things about you or possibly even your kinfolk in dim times past, but as of today I finally see and understand why you are cherished and held dear around these parts.

I humbly bow in amazement at your courage, and thank God for your wisdom and humor in this darkest of times. I have come from grudging respect, to respect, to absolute admiration and amazement sir. I wish you the greatest of evenings and hereby declare that you are in fact one of The Greatest Posters of Chiefsplanet.

Salute!

If I'm FAX, I'm absolutely mortified with myself right now.

FAX 04-25-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14229899)
Sadly minorities are "guilty" until proven innocent in many American's eyes. And this will never change. She recorded him and made accusations which he denied. But hey, the mob party has formed and they want blood. I just pray the Chiefs are smarter today than they were with Kareem. Show some guts and weather the storm because the only team who loses here is us, no-one else. and the same biased hypocrites will turn around and cry when Tyreek signs with another team and we lose in the playoffs AGAIN.

That's partly true (from my perspective) ... the racial aspect, I mean. There's a long-established trope of the "Violent Black Man". I get it. Not that I believe that race has any significant correlation to violent behavior. I think upbringing does, though .. more of a "nurture over nature" idea ...

As for hypocrites ... hell, they're everywhere these days. Always have been. That's nature/nurture stuff too, usually. Or a Jungian Complex in which the uninformed observer subconsciously attempts to attach an icon or archetype to a person or behavior. They often can't help themselves.

Then there's the child abuser personality under discussion. Does this tape (as it exists on this thread) provide or offer conclusive evidence that Tyreek abuses his kid? I'm not hearing it. Do I hear a woman try to entrap him while secretly recording their conversation? That's another question entirely ... then again, I'm probably just stupid, racist, or a hypocrite. Or something worse ...

FAX

jd1020 04-25-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 14230260)
Those are the easy dots to connect. Of course it looks bad. I’m demonstrating that there is more to it than just those dots.

Can you deny that either scenario is possible with the information you currently possess?

I think we have drifted past a reasonable doubt that Tyreek Hill abuses his kid.

DrunkBassGuitar 04-25-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 14230239)
Curious (because I don’t know) but would the police have asked his boy who broke his arm and if the kid said Daddy would they be able to act on that? Not commenting on the case but was interested to know if police actually interview minors in situations like this?

they would have alerted DFS which would have done an investigation and determined if it was just like an injury that a kid got from falling off a bike or a trampoline or something or if there were signs of abuse.

On a related note: DFS removed the child from Hill and his fiancee's custody.

In58men 04-25-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

It’s just too much drama ya know.

They both need major help. He needs a break from the NFL to focus on being a responsible parent.

chiefzilla1501 04-25-2019 07:53 PM

At this point... Cmon. I don't want it to be true. This isn't a choir boy who finds himself in a gray area. This is a guy skating on thin ice already. Whether he's guilty or not. No doubt whatsoever he still has anger issues. I think anyone defending him at this point is clinging to a thin reality.

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 14229861)
I'm afraid Mr Fax... that the NFL will..

Let them.

He's gonna get suspended. 8 games. Then he comes back.

If I'm the Chiefs, I stipulate that he no longer has anything to do with that crazy ****ed up conniving bitch.

The ONLY time he's ever been in trouble is when she's been pregnant and hormonal.

And let's not overlook the fact that she's an admitted LIAR, who admits to perjury on the tape.

Hell, we don't know that she didn't lie when she accused him of beating her the first time, in Oklahoma.

Liar is as a liar does.

In58men 04-25-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14230252)
Admitting to whipping a toddler with a belt puts him in Adrian Peterson territory..

It’s starting to become sickening

FAX 04-25-2019 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14229934)
You really took that seriously? "And you should be terrified of me too bitch that's why you can't keep a ****ing man"....THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE so It's not even to be taken seriously imo. I think he meant "You should be terrified of me leaving you", hence the "can't keep a man" line but hey, people have made up their minds and clearly aren't prepared to budge.

Where does he say that?

Am I listening to the wrong video?

FAX

RINGLEADER 04-25-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 14230281)
they would have alerted DFS which would have done an investigation and determined if it was just like an injury that a kid got from falling off a bike or a trampoline or something or if there were signs of abuse.

On a related note: DFS removed the child from Hill and his fiancee's custody.

I get that they found evidence that something happened — I’m asking if they will ask the child point blank if one or the other parent abused him?

Graystoke 04-25-2019 07:56 PM

The biggest question in this thread is who stole FAX’s account?

Molitoth 04-25-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 14230195)
Fair question. How many of you got your ass whipped with a belt when you were a kid?

I did. Several times.

Is it that it's actually child abuse, or have we become a society that screams child abuse whenever anyone touches their kid? Personally, I think far too few kids of the last 20 years have had their asses whooped but good at least once. I think we're too ****ing soft on kids and they have mostly turned into a bunch of useless, mouthy ****s.

I'm not suggesting you beat the living dog shit out of the kid and that this is okay. I'm saying, I got my pants yanked down and one good ****ing crack with a belt. I don't see anything inherently wrong with that, situationally.

Now, punching a kid in the chest? Yeah, I have issues with that if he was, quite literally, punching a 3-year-old kid. Now was he actually "punching" the kid or was he giving him a little fist bump and saying "come on kiddo suck it up and be my little man?" Big ****ing difference and one she could twist in the wrong light.

Very good post here.
Agreed.

TwistedChief 04-25-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14230295)
Where does he say that?

FAX

Good to know you’ve opined on the video and its content at length without watching it.

penguinz 04-25-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14230290)
Let them.

He's gonna get suspended. 8 games. Then he comes back.

If I'm the Chiefs, I stipulate that he no longer has anything to do with that crazy ****ed up conniving bitch.

The ONLY time he's ever been in trouble is when she's been pregnant and hormonal.

And let's not overlook the fact that she's an admitted LIAR, who admits to perjury on the tape.

Hell, we don't know that she didn't lie when she accused him of beating her the first time, in Oklahoma.

Liar is as a liar does.

Someone does not know the definition of perjury.

kjwood75nro 04-25-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

https://youtu.be/nLpKXicChB0

jettio 04-25-2019 07:58 PM

They might as well make it illegal to be black if an eavesdrop tape of what a mom says a 3 year old said is something you lose your job over according to white people.

A recording taken at an airport half a world away?

Mama Hip Rockets 04-25-2019 07:58 PM

To those of you who keep saying that he didn't admit punching the kid, here it is once again. When she talked about him punching the kid in the chest, he responded, "Okay, so what about you? What you gonna do?"

No denial. No questioning what she was talking about. He said "okay" and shifted the focus to her.

That does not sound like the way an innocent man would respond to an accusation of punching a child.

redshirt32 04-25-2019 07:59 PM

If your the owner do you need this drama, twice now, drafting him and now this shit show.
Reek cant keep out of news, after getting a 2nd chance, an opportunity of a lifetime.

Now a 3rd chance ? time will tell

jd1020 04-25-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 14230321)
They might as well make it illegal to be black if an eavesdrop tape of what a mom says a 3 year old said is something you lose your job over according to white people.

Apparently investigators heard the same thing from the child too. What racist spin can we put on that?

Shiver Me Timbers 04-25-2019 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14230262)
If I'm FAX, I'm absolutely mortified with myself right now.

In the darkness of the time- that some funny shizzle rite thar

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 14230274)
I think we have drifted past a reasonable doubt that Tyreek Hill abuses his kid.

We have proof that his baby momma is a liar.

No reasonable doubt needed.

Sassy Squatch 04-25-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets (Post 14230322)
To those of you who keep saying that he didn't admit punching the kid, here it is once again. When she talked about him punching the kid in the chest, he responded, "Okay, so what about you? What you gonna do?"

No denial. No questioning what she was talking about. He said "okay" and shifted the focus to her.

That does not sound like the way an innocent man would respond to an accusation of punching a child.

Yeah, that, the part where they talk about her lying, and where he says she should be terrified of him.... Just too much, man.

Simplicity 04-25-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

My dad along with most of my friends' dads would then be considered "child abusers" which is totally and completely not true. Idk where you were raised but getting whooped with a belt on the rear is nothing out of the norm.

EDIT: now the age is a little concerning. I am not sure if a 3 yr old is warranted a whooping with a belt.

smithandrew051 04-25-2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

My thoughts exactly. If my wife ever falsely accused me of that, I wouldn’t let it slide by. I would be livid and correct her immediately.

jd1020 04-25-2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 14230349)
EDIT: now the age is a little concerning. I am not sure if a 3 yr old is warranted a whooping with a belt.

What about a broken arm though?

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

She's baiting him and pissing him off on purpose.

He's a hothead and she's distracting him and ****ing with his head ON PURPOSE.

ARROW2 04-25-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14230162)
Shut the **** up dude. You're an embarrassment.

You Shut the **** up.....dude

Titty Meat 04-25-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14230344)
Yeah, that, the part where they talk about her lying, and where he says she should be terrified of him.... Just too much, man.

No way! Innocent til proven guilty!

Oh wait he choked her out while she was pregnant

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2019 08:06 PM

The “that’s why you can’t keep a ****ing man” is what screams the loudest at me. Sounds like he is leaving her.

jettio 04-25-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 14230332)
Apparently investigators heard the same thing from the child too. What racist spin can we put on that?

Apparently, investigators are supposed to keep child investigations confidential. Does that law apply to black people?

If there is a forensic interview of the kid, the quality of it depends on the interviewer and the kids cognitive ability.

I bet a good forensic interview of the kid, would be helpful to Tyreek.

Best22 04-25-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 14230358)
My thoughts exactly. If my wife ever falsely accused me of that, I wouldn’t let it slide by. I would be livid and correct her immediately.

Not defending Hill, but he didn’t know he was being recorded. In private, people aren’t as likely to feel the need to state the obvious (assuming Hill didn’t hit him). That’s probably how the DA viewed it

rabblerouser 04-25-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 14230360)
What about a broken arm though?

Kid was getting whipped and pulled away, arm got twisted

Tyreek didn't break his kids' arm.

SAUTO 04-25-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14230067)
I must have completely missed that part, Mr. SAUTO.

I'll have to listen again ... It's his voice threatening her on this tape? Like ... near the end, or something?

FAX

Well I would think "you should be terrified of me too, bitch" could definitely be taken as a threat. Personally if i told someone that i'm meaning it as threat.

Sassy Squatch 04-25-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 14230380)
Not defending Hill, but he didn’t know he was being recorded. In private, people aren’t as likely to feel the need to state the obvious (assuming Hill didn’t hit him). That’s probably how the DA viewed it

The DA didn't have this recording.

arrwheader 04-25-2019 08:07 PM

For those of who who are over analyzing and dissecting the argument between the two.

Stop.

It’s pretty tough to know how they typically argue and context behind it. Him not denying the chest punch thing he could be rolling his eyes, banging his head against the wall **** who knows. He could also be ignoring that because maybe it was just wasn’t true or it was but she was over exaggerating something. They are both obviously super dysfunctional who the **** knows with these two.

Mama Hip Rockets 04-25-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

My dad along with most of my friends' dads would then be considered "child abusers" which is totally and completely not true. Idk where you were raised but getting whooped with a belt on the rear is nothing out of the norm.

Did your dad make you hold your arms out so he could punch you in the chest if you cried?

Did your dad choke your mom when she was pregnant?

Agree or disagree on the belt-whipping thing. I personally think it's child abuse, but whatever. We're way past this simply being a spanking.

Discuss Thrower 04-25-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

As someone who knows I deserved getting a wooden spoon to my ass when I acted like a ****ing brat, this is not about what I view child abuse as much as what everyone else does.

Everyone else considers that child abuse, so..

TwistedChief 04-25-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 14230380)

The DA didn't have this tape until today.

jd1020 04-25-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14230383)
Kid was getting whipped and pulled away, arm got twisted

Tyreek didn't break his kids' arm.

And you got your evidence of that from where?

You've got all the circumstantial evidence in the world to tell you that Hill abuses his kid and nothing that suggests the broken arm is the result of an "accident" but that's what you believe. How did you come to that conclusion?

DTVietnam 04-25-2019 08:10 PM

https://insightadvertising.typepad.c...ad40200c-800wi

Best22 04-25-2019 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14230387)
The DA didn't have this recording.

Why didn’t the party who sent this video hand it to the prosecutor?

DrunkBassGuitar 04-25-2019 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 14230304)
I get that they found evidence that something happened — I’m asking if they will ask the child point blank if one or the other parent abused him?

The police maybe not but DFS would. Maybe not a 3 year old but they would ask age appropriate questions to understand from the child's point of view what happened.

Sometimes you can't ask a child a question directly but you can ask the same question a few different ways to get an answer.

Note I'm not a social worker but my mom was, and worked in the group that did abuse investigation.

Sassy Squatch 04-25-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 14230408)

Sounds like one of Crystals girlfriends gave the tape to KCTV5 after Crystal recorded it and sent it to her. As far as why she didn't send it to the DA, I don't have a ****ing clue.

kcpasco 04-25-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 14230408)

Lol you know why. Media paid money for that shit.

Mama Hip Rockets 04-25-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14230295)
Where does he say that?

FAX

It's at the beginning of the video at this link.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...14b78938f.html

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 14230274)

Can you deny? You keep squirming from answering.