ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336039)

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443068)
Hopefully we will find out in a few weeks who was right and who was wrong.

You're on the wrong forum. You should be talking to Colts fans. You're dreaming about sparing with the King and you haven't even made it past the court jester yet.

htismaqe 01-04-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

We'll never know and you know why.

carcosa 01-04-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

The Titans and 49ers fans who joined the board last year posted this exact same thing lmao

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15443079)
You're on the wrong forum. You should be talking to Colts fans. You're dreaming about sparing with the King and you haven't even made it past the court jester yet.

I'm on the Colts forum.

It's very boring.

It's a hundred posts of "The Bills are going to destroy us", "This game won't even be close", "Buffalo is going to mop the floor with us".

They're the most negative fanbase I've seen.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15443080)
We'll never know and you know why.

Don't be like that.

I think the Chiefs could beat the Ravens or Titans.

Be positive.

htismaqe 01-04-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443097)
I'm on the Colts forum.

It's very boring.

It's a hundred posts of "The Bills are going to destroy us", "This game won't even be close", "Buffalo is going to mop the floor with us".

ROFL

So you ARE a troll.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15443101)
ROFL

So you ARE a troll.

I'm a troll because I read what Colts fans are saying?

Do you actually know what that word means?

comochiefsfan 01-04-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443072)
I noticed your join date is 2018. Did you become a Chiefs fan once they became good?

Never had an NFL team until a buddy took me to a Sunday Night game at Arrowhead in 2014. Chiefs got waxed by the Donks that night, but I fell in love with the stadium and the fans. Adopted the Chiefs as my team that night and have gone to at least one (usually two) games every season since then, including the 2016 and 2017 playoff disasters. Lurked on this board for several years before joining in 2018. So i've been around, though not always visible.

On a semi-related note, I noticed you've barely posted here in nearly a decade before this season. Are you a front running bitch, or did you just forget your login info for 10 years?

tredadda 01-04-2021 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 15442445)
Bills better do something this year (they won't), because expect some serious regression from Allen once Daboll leaves.

Expect Buffalo to regress some when they have to pay Allen $40+ million a year.

MahomesMagic 01-04-2021 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15442998)
You're using your thoughts on him from when he was in college FOUR years ago, to talk about what he is doing RIGHT NOW?

Tyreek Hill played for Garden City Community College. Should we talk about that too?

Of course not. Players evolve.

How ridiculous.

That's not true at all.

In any way.

Craig Bohl (the coach) said that they were extremely limited because the line would give Josh practically no time.

He was being hit as he stepped back.

Do you just make things up for fun?

Kaepernick NEVER did what Allen has done this season.

Ever.

Kaep's BEST season ever was 3,700 yards and 25 TD's.

Allen has just shy of 5,000 total yards and 46 TD's.

Not even in the same ballpark.

You're literally referencing game-tape that is nearly 2 years old at this point.

You don't see the absurdity in that?

I don't disagree that Allen struggled mightily at times his first 2 years.

I'm sure you'll pull up tape of him having a bad game in Pee-Wee football to justify your point at some time.

But RIGHT NOW, THIS YEAR, he has not been doing that.

Does he have a bad game or two? Sure. Everyone does. Mahomes has 4 INT's in the last 3 games. It happens.

But never, at any point, did Allen struggle reading defenses.

That was not a thing.

His eyes were never "slow".

Allen's struggles were accuracy and anticipation.

He, most of the time, threw to the right player.

He diagnosed the play and threw to the right guy, but it was either not in the right spot, or simply not accurate.

THAT was his problem.

Allen did not have 5,000 yards and 46 TD's this year by throwing to 1 read quick bangers.

The Bills played FOUR top-10 defenses this year:

Rams
Steelers
Dolphins
Patriots

He had 311 yards and 5 TD's against the Rams.
He had 265 yard, 2 TD's and 1 INT against the Steelers
He had 470 yards, 5 TD's and 1 INT against the Patriots.
He had 650 yards, 7 TD's and 1 INT against the Dolphins (in one half).

Against top 10 defenses this year, Allen had 19 TD's and 3 INT's.

LINK: https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/2020/opp.htm

Summary

It's clear as day that you are going to just make things up until the cows come home and lie lie lie to make a point, and I'm not interested in having a conversation with someone who uses deceit to attempt to sound smart.

You're more than welcome to have the last word and throw in a few more lies. I won't be responding.

Bortles best year had similar passing TD's than Josh Allen. So what?

your thoughts on him from when he was in college

Yes, it's called evaluating the entire body of work. You evaluate all of that and then include NFL work as well. That way you get the most accurate view of a player. I realize why you would want amnesia on Josh Allen.

The fact is that players don't change that much from college with rare exceptions.

Tyreek Hill is an exception. Steve Smith was an exception. Both learned to run routes. Usually WR's don't get better at that.

Same thing with QB's. Tom Brady came out of college with elite processing. So did Drew Brees. The problem for QB's that are super cerebral is that the mental traits take LONGER to appear in the NFL as they adjust to NFL speed. The physical traits show up right away. Josh Allen has superb physical traits.

And those traits showed up right away. Big body, big arm. Pre-snap is work ethic. Post-snap is processing, it's what you can't teach. What does happen is super fast processing QB's learn the NFL games and then eventually get back to the college level they were at.

But never, at any point, did Allen struggle reading defenses.

So I can see you came here to troll and have fun and now it's not so fun anymore, is it?!

:hmmm:

BTW, you are right not to compare Kaep to Allen yet. Kaep didn't choke as bad as Allen in the playoffs.

Sassy Squatch 01-04-2021 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15443101)
ROFL

So you ARE a troll.

Just figured this out?

Buffalonative76 01-04-2021 02:36 PM

Ok what really bugs me that is not being mentioned is the last game kc and Buffalo met up Allen had a separated shoulder,bills had 7 starters out including Matt milano,tre white,levi Wallace,John brown and a banged up Edmunds playing at like 50%.....if you think Buffalo got to be 13-3 by being that same team the chiefs played earlier you are in for one heck of a surprise.....Bills are 10 times better now take it for what its worth

FloridaMan88 01-04-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443097)
I'm on the Colts forum.

It's very boring.

They're the most negative fanbase I've seen.

You obviously prefer to avoid negativity by hiding when your team loses.

FloridaMan88 01-04-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalonative76 (Post 15443144)
Ok what really bugs me that is not being mentioned is the last game kc and Buffalo met up Allen had a separated shoulder,bills had 7 starters out including Matt milano,tre white,levi Wallace,John brown and a banged up Edmunds playing at like 50%.....if you think Buffalo got to be 13-3 by being that same team the chiefs played earlier you are in for one heck of a surprise.....Bills are 10 times better now take it for what its worth

Seriously?

You want to use injuries as an excuse for that first Bills/Chiefs game?

The Chiefs were missing half of their starting offensive line and played without Sammy Watkins.

loochy 01-04-2021 02:39 PM

Quote:

a bag full of dicks - eat it

a fire - die in one

antifreeze - drink it

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Cool excuse. Here was us:

Anthony Hitchens LB Illness
Kelechi Osemele G Knees
Sammy Watkins WR Hamstring
Rashad Fenton CB Shoulder
Eric Fisher T Shoulder
Mecole Hardnman WR Ankle
Tyreek Hill WR Heel
Chris Jones DT Groin
Nick Keizer TE Shoulder
Derrick Nnadi DT Ankle
Austin Reiter C Knee
Charvarius Ward CB Hand
Mitchell Schwartz T Back

MahomesMagic 01-04-2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15443151)
Seriously?

The Chiefs were missing half of their starting offensive line and played without Sammy Watkins.

Buffalo met up Allen had a separated shoulder

His non-throwing shoulder had a boo boo.

:thumb:

Buffalo fans are desperate to explain why their QB could not complete basic passes. I guess if you don't know that's a good excuse to throw out there.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15443134)
Never had an NFL team until a buddy took me to a Sunday Night game at Arrowhead in 2014. Chiefs got waxed by the Donks that night, but I fell in love with the stadium and the fans. Adopted the Chiefs as my team that night and have gone to at least one (usually two) games every season since then, including the 2016 and 2017 playoff disasters. Lurked on this board for several years before joining in 2018. So i've been around, though not always visible.

On a semi-related note, I noticed you've barely posted here in nearly a decade before this season. Are you a front running bitch, or did you just forget your login info for 10 years?

So you became a fan when they got good. Gotcha.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15443162)
Cool excuse. Here was us:

Anthony Hitchens LB Illness
Kelechi Osemele G Knees
Sammy Watkins WR Hamstring
Rashad Fenton CB Shoulder
Eric Fisher T Shoulder
Mecole Hardnman WR Ankle
Tyreek Hill WR Heel
Chris Jones DT Groin
Nick Keizer TE Shoulder
Derrick Nnadi DT Ankle
Austin Reiter C Knee
Charvarius Ward CB Hand
Mitchell Schwartz T Back

He wasn't talking about every player that had a boo-boo.

He was talking about actual starters being OUT.

As in, not playing at all.

Bills had 7 starters OUT.

Spott 01-04-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Nobody here gives a shit. Go fist your dog.

AROD3024 01-04-2021 02:43 PM

Lmao. Wow you guys are a trip! Can’t wait till you see
the Bills again. You think it’s gonna be that easy? I’ll be back when they meet again. And believe me, you’re all homers that dont know anything, but I’m sure Andy Reid and his coaches are worried plenty. As they should be.... Good luck until they meet again! Btw plz keep on w the homer “bills aren’t that good” and the chiefs will wake up come playoff time BS comments. It’s hilarious! I love it in here.

FloridaMan88 01-04-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443164)

Sounds like a self-reflection of your bandwagoning fraud existence.

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 02:44 PM

So, just to clarify that injury list for Bill's fans:

Chris Jones was nursing a groin injury
Our top LB missed most of practice out sick
Our top corner was playing with one hand and our nickel had a shoulder injury.

Tyreek Hill played on a heel injury. Hardman played on an ankle injury and Watkins missed the game all together.

Our Starting LG, RG and RT were all out, and our C was dealing with a knee injury and our LT a shoulder.

Spare me the excuses.

Spott 01-04-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AROD3024 (Post 15443174)
the Bills again. You think it’s gonna be that easy? I’ll be back when they meet again. And believe me, you’re all homers that dont know anything, but I’m sure Andy Reid and his coaches are worried plenty. As they should be.... Good luck until they meet again! Btw plz keep on w the homer “bills aren’t that good” and the chiefs will wake up come playoff time BS comments. It’s hilarious!

Buffalo is a shithole, even worse than Cleveland.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15443139)
Just figured this out?

Apparently reading Colts fans posts makes me a troll lol.

In some world where that's the definition of troll.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15443179)
So, just to clarify that injury list for Bill's fans:

Chris Jones was nursing a groin injury
Our top LB missed most of practice out sick
Our top corner was playing with one hand and our nickel had a shoulder injury.

Tyreek Hill played on a heel injury. Hardman played on an ankle injury and Watkins missed the game all together.

Our Starting LG, RG and RT were all out, and our C was dealing with a knee injury and our LT a shoulder.

Spare me the excuses.

Yeah, some players had boo-boo's and still played.

A lot better than NOT PLAYING AT ALL.

Big big big difference.

FloridaMan88 01-04-2021 02:47 PM

A shame these newfound Bills "fans" weren't around two years ago when their team was 6-10... would have been interesting to chat with them.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15443194)
A shame these newfound Bills "fans" weren't around two years ago when their team was 6-10... would have been interesting to chat with them.

I've been on this forum for a decade.

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443171)
He wasn't talking about every player that had a boo-boo.

He was talking about actual starters being OUT.

As in, not playing at all.

Looks like ya'll are crying about Allen having a boo-boo on his non-throwing shoulder. GMAFB.

The Chiefs were missing most of their O-line and nearly all of their star players were banged up.

The only healthy receiving target Mahomes had was Kelce. LMAO

Our injury report was longer than yours, our good players were all nursing injuries/missed/ or played hurt.

You had 7 guys out, we had 5 guys out and even more injured.

Just quit with the bullshit excuses.

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443188)
Yeah, some players had boo-boo's and still played.

A lot better than NOT PLAYING AT ALL.

Big big big difference.

You had two more guys out than we did...and we had more star players playing hurt.

Mahomes was playing with what amounted to a 3rd string Oline ROFL

FloridaMan88 01-04-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443198)
I've been on this forum for a decade.

You joined in 2011 right after the Bills beat the Chiefs opening day of the 2011 season and then you vanished until this year when the Bills suddenly became good again.

Interesting how the timing of your desire to actively post here coincides with Buffalo's success on the field.

MahomesMagic 01-04-2021 02:51 PM

Quote:

the Bills again. You think it’s gonna be that easy? I’ll be back when they meet again. And believe me, you’re all homers that dont know anything, but I’m sure Andy Reid and his coaches are worried plenty. As they should be.... Good luck until they meet again! Btw plz keep on w the homer “bills aren’t that good” and the chiefs will wake up come playoff time BS comments. It’s hilarious! I love it in here.

Why would Andy Reid be worried? Unlike most other NFL teams Chiefs had all the answers for Buffalo on offense and defense ready to go.

Offense: Jam Buffalo receivers at the line, play physical. Mess up Allen's pre-snap reads. Show pressure, bring it, or drop off. That kept Allen under 100 yards passing till the last few minutes.

Defense: Hit Buffalo over and over inside zone runs and quick passes in the middle of the field. Solution, Mahomes mentioned that almost every play was an RPO. Either we hand off or Mahomes throws to a WR in space running full speed.

Buffalo was the fighter that stepped in the ring and then ran away the whole time scared to exchange blows.

Why should the fighter who didn't get to punch the 1st time be scared of the boxer that ran away?

Sassy Squatch 01-04-2021 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443182)
Apparently reading Colts fans posts makes me a troll lol.

In some world where that's the definition of troll.

No, it's plainly obvious to everybody you're a troll because your only activity prior to this season was joining to talk shit 10 years ago and disappearing when the Bills faded back into irrelevance. All of a sudden the Bills are the next big thing and here you come, logging back onto another teams board spouting off about how we're an arrogant fan base. Get ****ed, you disingenuous sack of shit.

comochiefsfan 01-04-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443164)

The Chiefs were 9-7 the year I became a fan and missed the playoffs that season. If that's your definition of becoming a fan when "they got good", then sure, guilty as charged.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15443201)
Looks like ya'll are crying about Allen having a boo-boo on his non-throwing shoulder. GMAFB.

The Chiefs were missing most of their O-line and nearly all of their star players were banged up.

The only healthy receiving target Mahomes had was Kelce. LMAO

Our injury report was longer than yours, our good players were all nursing injuries/missed/ or played hurt.

You had 7 guys out, we had 5 guys out and even more injured.

Just quit with the bullshit excuses.

Correct.

Bills had more injured starters out, PLUS the QB hurt.

Big big big difference.

And it was still only 23-17 with 5 minutes left.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15443209)
You joined in 2011 right after the Bills beat the Chiefs opening day of the 2011 season and then you vanished until this year when the Bills suddenly became good again.

Interesting how the timing of your desire to actively post here coincides with Buffalo's success on the field.

2021-2011 = Decade.

Yep.

comochiefsfan 01-04-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Oh god. Here they come...:facepalm:

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

the Bills again.

Cart before the horse, buddy. You got work to do if you wanna lose @ arrowhead.

Quote:

You think it’s gonna be that easy?

No, but you're the assholes over here on our forum. What do you expect?

Quote:

I’ll be back when they meet again.

Sure you will (assuming you make it that far) and then you'll disappear again after you lose. Lord knows you're the 50th rival fan this year to make such stupid claims only to never be seen again.

Quote:

And believe me, you’re all homers that dont know anything, but I’m sure Andy Reid and his coaches are worried plenty. As they should be.... Good luck until they meet again! Btw plz keep on w the homer “bills aren’t that good” and the chiefs will wake up come playoff time BS comments. It’s hilarious! I love it in here.

LMAO

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15443211)
No, it's plainly obvious to everybody you're a troll because your only activity prior to this season was joining to talk shit 10 years ago and disappearing when the Bills faded back into irrelevance. All of a sudden the Bills are the next big thing and here you come, logging back onto another teams board spouting off about how we're an arrogant fan base. Get ****ed, you disingenuous sack of shit.

Definitely guilty of disturbing the echo chamber of greatness.

MahomesMagic 01-04-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15443218)

Yeah, you would think they might try winning their first playoff game in 25 years before claiming the Champs are going down!

;)

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15443218)

Is that what everyone said when you suddenly became a Chiefs fan when they got good?

Buffalonative76 01-04-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15443151)
Seriously?

Allen is the cog that makes Buffalo go...stop downplaying Allen having a separated shoulder and wearing a harness like it didn't drastically affect him....he had his worst 4 games statistically playing with that harness on..as soon as it was off he was right back bombing on top 10 defenses....chiefs had one of the lowest sos and also sov schedules this season....chiefs are beatable and Buffalo has the team to do so

Buffalonative76 01-04-2021 02:56 PM

you guys are starting to sound an awful lot like patriot fans smh

New World Order 01-04-2021 02:56 PM

ROFL

Bills may not get past the Colts

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalonative76 (Post 15443225)
Allen is the cog that makes Buffalo go...stop downplaying Allen having a separated shoulder and wearing a harness like it didn't drastically affect him....he had his worst 4 games statistically playing with that harness on..as soon as it was off he was right back bombing on top 10 defenses....chiefs had one of the lowest sos and also sov schedules this season....chiefs are beatable and Buffalo has the team to do so

Get with the program man.

Chiefs are the best football team to ever live.

No team has any chance against them.

They weren't even playing in the regular season, because they're a "playoff team" now, which means they only turn it on in the playoffs.

You're about to get hit with a dose or arrogance you've never seen before. Not even from Pats fans.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-04-2021 02:57 PM

I hope no fire codes are being violated

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalonative76 (Post 15443229)
you guys are starting to sound an awful lot like patriot fans smh

Yuuuuup.

They ARE the new Patriot fans.

Megatron96 01-04-2021 02:57 PM

Well, finally we get an actual posse of trolls. Wondered where they all went to this season.

Frazod 01-04-2021 02:57 PM

I see Amnorix is back, and has a new team.

MahomesMagic 01-04-2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

ROFL

He need his left shoulder to throw a football?

Perineum Ripper 01-04-2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443029)
The scheme would stay the same.

Scheme was not the problem (on offense) against the Chiefs.

For one, hope the game is not in a freaking monsoon.

For two, have a non-injured Allen (his shoulder was hurt in the KC game).

The scheme that scored them 17 points?

comochiefsfan 01-04-2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 15443222)
Yeah, you would think they might try winning their first playoff game in 25 years before claiming the Champs are going down!

;)

I could at least accept it if it was Ravens or Steelers fans coming in here and doing that. They've each at least won multiple Super Bowls.

The Bills coming in here and talking smack is like the JV basketball team letting the Special Ed kid score an uncontested basket, but then the Special Ed kid starts going around thumping his chest and claiming he's the best player on the team.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

BlackOp 01-04-2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Shame they didnt do it the first time...when Mahomes didnt even need to pass. They bludgeoned your team with almost 250 yards rushing.

Win a play-off game first...then a second. If they make it to the AFCCG...then come around and talk smack.

Right now...Bills have the 2nd seed because the Chiefs already beat them...oh, and that was without Watkins. Allen has never won a post-season game...

FloridaMan88 01-04-2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443215)
2021-2011 = Decade.

Yep.

Still not willing to explain why you only post here when the Bills are winning?

It's okay we know the answer.

ForeverIowan 01-04-2021 02:59 PM

Bills won't even make it to Arrowhead bud. Mark my words. Josh Allen will shit all over himself when it matters most. Even if he doesn't, and you make it to Arrowhead, you better bring a lot ****ing more than Josh ****ing Allen to knock off Reid and Mahomes.

Funkstown 01-04-2021 03:00 PM

You take away Allen, Diggs, and Beasley and the Bills have next to nothing.

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443213)
Correct.

Bills had more injured starters out, PLUS the QB hurt.

Big big big difference.

And it was still only 23-17 with 5 minutes left.

Whatever makes you feel better, dude.

I bet you think the Chiefs played all these "close games" at the end of the season too.

There was nothing close about that game other than the Chiefs choosing not to run up the score. It was complete domination. Much like Chiefs vs Saints, Chiefs vs Bucs etc....games that were ****ing blowouts till the Chiefs took their foot off the gas and ya'll's teams got some late scores to make it look more competitive than it was.

Here let me remind you:

KC 466 Total Yards
BUF: 206 Total Yards

KC: 37min
Buf: 22min

And uhm,

THE SCORE WAS 23-10 WITH 6-MIN LEFT IN THE GAME.

That's all that needs to be said.

**** the final score.

23-10 w/ 6 min left in the game.

GTFO with that final score bullshit. It's fake news.

Sassy Squatch 01-04-2021 03:01 PM

For the record, if you want to troll with the smarmy smug holier than thou ****ish act, you need to take copious notes from the Patriots ****tards that came here before you. I know you haven't had a lot of practice at it since you were their bottom bitch for the better part of 2 decades, but it's just something else they're much better at than you.

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 15443239)

23-10 w/ 6mins left in the game and Bills fans like to pretend the score was "close"

ROFL

comochiefsfan 01-04-2021 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15443255)
For the record, if you want to troll with the smarmy smug holier than thou ****ish act, you need to take copious notes from the Patriots ****tards that came here before you. I know you haven't had a lot of practice at it since you were their bottom bitch for the better part of 2 decades, but it's just something else they're much better at than you.

Right. Patriots fans were so hateable and effective because they could actually back up the talk.

BILLS fans trying to come in here and intimidate us is just ****ing hilarious.

notorious 01-04-2021 03:02 PM

This will all fix itself within a few weeks.

Enjoy the attention. Why do you think they came here?

diqlix 01-04-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 15443239)

Yep.

And a dropped TD.

Chiefs barely got to 26, and I bet they keep the same scheme too.

comochiefsfan 01-04-2021 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443224)
Is that what everyone said when you suddenly became a Chiefs fan when they got good?

Really hitting me where it hurts man. I could name the entire Chiefs roster from 2015. I doubt you could name 10 players from the 2015 Bills.

MahomesMagic 01-04-2021 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15443262)
Right. Patriots fans were so hateable and effective because they could actually back up the talk.

BILLS fans trying to come in here and intimidate us is just ****ing hilarious.

I was far more scared of Brady and Belichick in last year's playoffs than this year's Buffalo Bills.

They were proven playoff killers.

Our last sighting of Josh Allen in the playoffs was him getting shut out of the end zone by the mighty Texans, other than his brief appearance as a Wide Receiver.

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443264)
Yep.

And a dropped TD.

Bills had 10 points through 54 minutes of football....

Ya'll got beat in a game with a banged up Tyreek on a limited snap count, banged up Hardman, no Watkins and no Oline.

We put 466 total yards of offense on you with Demarcus Robinson as our leading receiver ROFL

notorious 01-04-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15443273)
Bills had 10 points through 54 minutes of football....

Ya'll got beat in a game with a banged up Tyreek on a limited snap count, banged up Hardman, no Watkins and no Oline.

We put 466 total yards of offense on you with Demarcus Robinson as our leading receiver ROFL

In dogshit weather.

Guess what happens during the playoffs?

LMAO

Like I said, this will work itself out.

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 03:06 PM

Say it with me Bills fans, TEN POINTS IN 54 MINUTES of FOOTBALL

"HERP DURP THE GAME WAS CLOSE I SWEAR!"

diqlix 01-04-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15443252)
Whatever makes you feel better, dude.

I bet you think the Chiefs played all these "close games" at the end of the season too.

There was nothing close about that game other than the Chiefs choosing not to run up the score. It was complete domination. Much like Chiefs vs Saints, Chiefs vs Bucs etc....games that were ****ing blowouts till the Chiefs took their foot off the gas and ya'll's teams got some late scores to make it look more competitive than it was.

Here let me remind you:

KC 466 Total Yards
BUF: 206 Total Yards

KC: 37min
Buf: 22min

And uhm,

THE SCORE WAS 23-10 WITH 6-MIN LEFT IN THE GAME.

That's all that needs to be said.

**** the final score.

23-10 w/ 6 min left in the game.

GTFO with that final score bullshit. It's fake news.

No, it was 23-17 with 6 minutes left.

Bills scored with 6:34 left...

htismaqe 01-04-2021 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443109)
I'm a troll because I read what Colts fans are saying?

Do you actually know what that word means?

You're a troll because you're not interested in actual football discussion.

Colts fans are "boring" because they think the Bills will win.

You're just here to stir the pot, plain and simple.

Definition of "troll".

Megatron96 01-04-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Yep.

And a dropped TD.

:LOL:
You think the Chiefs are going to run the ball 37 times? Seriously? You look into a crystal ball and see that Hill and Watkins are going to be injured for that game (if it actually happens)? And is it going to be raining cats and dogs as well?

I can pretty much guarantee that unless those conditions occur again for that game, you won't see the same scheme. Never even mind that Andy rarely goes into a second game with the same opponent with the same gameplan. He always throws a new gameplan at familiar opponents.

diqlix 01-04-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverIowan (Post 15443247)
Bills won't even make it to Arrowhead bud. Mark my words. Josh Allen will shit all over himself when it matters most. Even if he doesn't, and you make it to Arrowhead, you better bring a lot ****ing more than Josh ****ing Allen to knock off Reid and Mahomes.

I find the arrogance extra weird because it's not like Mahomes & Reid have decades (or even years) of Playoff win expereince.

They Won 1 year (2020) and Lost 1 year (2019).

Yet Chiefs fans act like they've won the last 5 Super Bowls lol

Perineum Ripper 01-04-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Yep.

And a dropped TD.

What does a dropped TD have to do with anything? What does barely 26 mean? Does that add to Bills score and take away points from KC? Does bringing up those things somehow give the Bills the win?

If both teams stick to the same scheme they are stupid, both teams need to modify their scheme to improve their chances at winning.

diqlix 01-04-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15443291)
:LOL:
You think the Chiefs are going to run the ball 37 times? Seriously? You look into a crystal ball and see that Hill and Watkins are going to be injured for that game (if it actually happens)? And is it going to be raining cats and dogs as well?

I can pretty much guarantee that unless those conditions occur again for that game, you won't see the same scheme. Never even mind that Andy rarely goes into a second game with the same opponent with the same gameplan. He always throws a new gameplan at familiar opponents.

Chiefs ran that many times, not because of injury, but because of what the Bills did on defense.

Mahomes and Reid literally said after the game that the Bills baited them into running.

McDermott then said yes, we pulled everyone into coverage and made them run.

Frazod 01-04-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443292)
I find the arrogance extra weird because it's not like Mahomes & Reid have decades (or even years) of Playoff win expereince.

I guess that's better than losing four in a row.

diqlix 01-04-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15443287)
You're a troll because you're not interested in actual football discussion.

Colts fans are "boring" because they think the Bills will win.

You're just here to stir the pot, plain and simple.

Definition of "troll".

When two people agree, what is there to say?

Colts fan: Bills will win.
Me: Bills will win.

Great. Good discussion.

I've had plenty of football discussion on this forum. You just don't like that I disagree with your opinion.

If I came here and said "Chiefs are great! They will win the Super Bowl. No one can beat them", you'd all love me. But because I disagree, "he's a troll".

Sassy Squatch 01-04-2021 03:12 PM

Come on, this subtle act doesn't work since you haven't actually accomplished anything of significance yet except win your division for the first time in a quarter century. If you're really going to hang out and shit all over the place the least you could do is bring some entertaining smack. Make a joke about Tyreek Hill or Kareem Hunt and it's guaranteed to rustle the jimmies.

htismaqe 01-04-2021 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443221)
Definitely guilty of disturbing the echo chamber of greatness.

You obviously don't read any posts other than your own.

If you'd actually peruse the board, you'd see topics like "What's wrong with Mecole Hardman" and "Frank Clark ****ing Sucks".

There's no echo chamber here. We know the Bills are good. We know the Chiefs are good.

The arrogance you see here isn't directed at the Bills, it's directed at YOU.

Troll.

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443283)
No, it was 23-17 with 6 minutes left.

Bills scored with 6:34 left...

LMAO

Pathetic.

You were dominated in every aspect of the game and in every statistical category.

You got a TD laaaate in the game after being abused all game long right before the Chiefs put 'em away for good, and now ya'll wanna scream moral victory.

You can find someone else's ass to stick your finger in buddy, cuz it aint here.

FloridaMan88 01-04-2021 03:14 PM

Quote:

I find the arrogance extra weird

This from a Buffalo Bills "fan" who is talking smack about how his team poses a supposed threat to the defending Super Bowl champions while ignoring the reality that the Bills would need to win TWO playoff games to even have a chance to play the Chiefs.

Two playoff wins for a franchise that hasn't won a single playoff game in 26 years.

Your most recent playoff win was against Don Shula, and he's dead.

Talk about arrogance, JFC.

Chieftain 01-04-2021 03:14 PM

Quote:

You are confusing arrogance with confidence. Do you know who can be labeled arrogant? Whiner fans from last year who held on to their past glory and totally underestimated the greatness of Mahomes.
We are confident that if we play the Bills again, Mahomes would outduel Allen. Reid would outcoach McDermott and our D will outperform your D. It's that simple.