ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Mizzou Basketball 2012 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258449)

DeezNutz 11-27-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9157834)
He's clearly not going to get charged.

But this still paints a picture of a guy that's something of a D-bag, does it not? Granted, this girl's been a serious **** about the whole thing (seriously, you actually changed positions at his request then jerked him off and you're trying to claim rape?), but Dixon does come off as a stereotype here.

Honestly, I think it's been handled about how it should. Looks like the prosecutors did their due diligence, figured out what happened and declined to press charges. It looks like the student review board has also decided against coming down hard on him.

At the same time, playing D1 ball is a privilege, not a right. Dixon has to realize what he did here was shitty at best (afterall, would anyone be okay with their sister coming home with this story? Daughter?). Do something that shitty and you don't get to play ball for awhile.

Yeah, I'm going to take a big leap in logic here and say that there's a lot that's being left out of her story. She put herself in the dog, jerked him off, and texted as soon as he left? I don't believe for one minute that she was little miss innocent at any point, and she leaves out what was said when he pulled out the condom.

College-aged girl wanted a relationship; college-aged guy wanted to get laid. News at 10.

O.city 11-27-2012 07:26 PM

While I agree with deez, Dixon isn't just an ordinary college aged guy. He's going to college for free and is privileged to play basketball at said school.

DeezNutz 11-27-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9157855)
While I agree with deez, Dixon isn't just an ordinary college aged guy. He's going to college for free and is privileged to play basketball at said school.

Sure. And he didn't rape anyone, so I expect he should be playing in the next game.

O.city 11-27-2012 07:29 PM

He probably didnt rape her, but it sounds like he was a douche about it

DJ's left nut 11-27-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9157851)
Yeah, I'm going to take a big leap in logic here and say that there's a lot that's being left out of her story. She put herself in the dog, jerked him off, and texted as soon as he left? I don't believe for one minute that she was little miss innocent at any point, and she leaves out what was said when he pulled out the condom.

College-aged girl wanted a relationship; college-aged guy wanted to get laid. News at 10.

Innocent, no. If it came out that she barked at him to pull her hair halfway through it, I'd totally buy it.

But I do think there's enough truth to it that we'd be pissed off if it happened to someone we cared about. It does seem like there's an excellent chance that she was awfully reluctant about the sex and tried to demonstrate that several times.

Then again...she bought 'the light hurts my eyes'. Nobody in the history of the world has ever bought 'the light hurts my eyes'....

Like I said, no way in the world this makes Dixon a rapist. But I still think he comes off as a dick here. You're Mike Dixon - walk 6 feet down the hall, knock on the door and **** that girl. It's not gonna take you long to bang the girl that you don't have to cajole and coerce into it.

DeezNutz 11-27-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9157860)
He probably didnt rape her, but it sounds like he was a douche about it

We don't know that. I don't believe a ****ing thing this girl says. If he texted her back? Taken her to dinner a few times? Are we having this conversation now?

Nope.

DeezNutz 11-27-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9157862)
Like I said, no way in the world this makes Dixon a rapist. But I still think he comes off as a dick here. You're Mike Dixon - walk 6 feet down the hall, knock on the door and **** that girl. It's not gonna take you long to bang the girl that you don't have to cajole and coerce into it.

OK, he's a jerk for using this girl and he could have gotten easier strange.

Now let's play ball.

DJ's left nut 11-27-2012 07:32 PM

Lost in all this is that Dixon clearly hasn't grasped the change in conferences.

20 minutes and he needed to be jerked off? Mike - that is not SEC speed.

Sorter 11-27-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9157862)
Innocent, no. If it came out that she barked at him to pull her hair halfway through it, I'd totally buy it.

But I do think there's enough truth to it that we'd be pissed off if it happened to someone we cared about. It does seem like there's an excellent chance that she was awfully reluctant about the sex and tried to demonstrate that several times.

Then again...she bought 'the light hurts my eyes'. Nobody in the history of the world has ever bought 'the light hurts my eyes'....

Dixon is pretty ugly. Just want to clear that up.

DeezNutz 11-27-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9157872)
Lost in all this is that Dixon clearly hasn't grasped the change in conferences.

20 minutes and he needed to be jerked off? Mike - that is not SEC speed.

There's a reason he wanted the lights off and didn't return the texts.

DJ's left nut 11-27-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9157871)
OK, he's a jerk for using this girl and he could have gotten easier strange.

Now let's play ball.

Yeah, he had to sit out the Battle for Atlantis. I agree that his time has been served at this point.

Lesson learned - don't be a shithead.

No go hit a jumper or two because Keion Bell is playing like ass.

DJ's left nut 11-27-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9157876)
Dixon is pretty ugly. Just want to clear that up.

College girls love the dick.

It's Columbia. It's easier than falling out of a boat.

Sorter 11-27-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9157883)
College girls love the dick.

It's Columbia. It's easier than falling out of a boat.

Yup. LMAO

SAUTO 11-27-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9157851)

The text right after he left is the most telling to me.

Nothing about not wanting it anywhere there.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 11-27-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9157918)
The text right after he left is the most telling to me.

Nothing about not wanting it anywhere there.
Posted via Mobile Device

The "I'm sorry" text? Yeah, dude was probably a little surprised that she backed that up by going down to the police station to talk about rape.

If he doesn't bolt right after she got him off, there's no story.