ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet A Funny Thread About Chiefsplanet on Patsfans.com Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318274)

Rasputin 01-14-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14037801)
Someone tell the Pats fans lurking here that many of the grammar mistakes are intentional and years-long traditions and callbacks.

MORANS

Don't expect them to understand their and idiots

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-14-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy (Post 14037685)
Holy shit that's lame as hell

I could understand following Joe Montana or Tom Brady or even Big Rape to a new team and board, but Alex Smith?

It was the most absurd and pitiful thing I've ever seen on an NFL message board. And then we got to listen to 5 years of why that lame **** wasn't really a lame ****, and why we should be grateful to have him?

I wanted to feed every one of those ****ers to a rusty wood-chipper feet first while making them watch their families get gorilla-raped.

rabblerouser 09-08-2019 03:46 AM

Classics.

Bob Dole 09-08-2019 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14037662)
I signed up here in October with the name Patsjustbeatyouagain and was banned instantly.

That's not a troll name at all.

Couch-Potato 09-08-2019 06:52 AM

Suggestion: Let's show the rest of the league how special CP really is! I'm proposing a weekly ambush of our opposing team's favorite fan forum. We would introduce ourselves by joining their forum and starting a thread talking smack. Maybe even invite them to join a live chat room for the game? Ultimately we can bring all the fan forum sites a bit closer together...so they can all revel in our glory and bow down to the one truest fan forum site, Chiefs Planet!

DaFace 09-08-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 14430965)
Suggestion: Let's show the rest of the league how special CP really is! I'm proposing a weekly ambush of our opposing team's favorite fan forum. We would introduce ourselves by joining their forum and starting a thread talking smack. Maybe even invite them to join a live chat room for the game? Ultimately we can bring all the fan forum sites a bit closer together...so they can all revel in our glory and bow down to the one truest fan forum site, Chiefs Planet!

Yeah, no.

-King- 09-08-2019 07:52 AM

Quote:

Sounds great! All the 14-16 year old members will love it.

rabblerouser 09-08-2019 08:03 AM

Porpoise rape.

gblowfish 09-08-2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 14037676)
Whoa whoa whoa there, Independence, Missouri... People in meth houses shouldn't throw stones, cuz what if it's more meth.

Hey, watch that shit.

I will fight you.

Iowanian 09-08-2019 08:59 AM

Tom Brady told me that Sam Adams tastes a lot like stale gorilla cum.

GloryDayz 09-08-2019 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 14431113)
Tom Brady told me that Sam Adams tastes a lot like stale gorilla cum.

So, he's still going down on his mother!

Iowanian 09-08-2019 09:25 AM

On the up side, brideowanian, who knows of this site. It doesn't care to know more happened to be sitting with me in the fat guy chair, and I was browsing and giggled. She looked over and noticed some of the dolphin pics and wanted to know wtf that was about......then looked long enough to see my shadow puppet and Braille contributions.

She just looked at me, said "wtf is wrong with you people" shook her head and walked off.

BryanBusby 09-08-2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Yeah that sounds great. I sure would love to have all my content filled with dumb shits from Patsfans. -Said nobody, ever.

Red Dawg 09-08-2019 09:41 AM

Boston is a shit hole for scumbags. That's why every movie that uses it as a setting is a crime filled story of Irish assholes killing and stealing or Priests that molest kids. They are well made movies though.

It's not by accident.

King_Chief_Fan 09-08-2019 10:17 AM

Dont care what lying cheating scum think or say