ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Mizzou Basketball 2012 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258449)

Silock 11-28-2012 01:46 PM

The second report is a lot more uncomfortable to read than the first one. Yelling at her "WTF are you doing?" As she tries to put her pants back on is very questionable. Still, it doesn't really sound like rape.

duncan_idaho 11-28-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9159532)
The second report is a lot more uncomfortable to read than the first one. Yelling at her "WTF are you doing?" As she tries to put her pants back on is very questionable. Still, it doesn't really sound like rape.

Yeah. It would be interesting (and probably still painful and awkward) to see Mike Dixon's side of it in print, and we'll probably never get the opportunity to see that.

I take everything in her statements with a grain of salt.

There are some major things that show up in the second statement that were not in the first statement and vice versa. While the human memory is not trustworthy and some deviation is expected, you wouldn't expect to see whole events left out of one statement and included in another.

That being yelled at thing, especially. That's the type of thing you'd expect to see sticking in someone's mind.

A lot of her story just doesn't quite make sense... Which casts a shade of doubt on everything she said.

Silock 11-29-2012 05:58 PM

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colle...ZKa6Q0.twitter

Priest31kc 11-29-2012 06:03 PM

Yeah....not good.

I think we've seen the last of Mike Dixon in a Mizzou uniform.

Really sucks because with him, I really think this team could be a Final 4 contender come March...

Of course!

I_AM_Chief 11-29-2012 06:09 PM

It sucks that mizzou & KU fans root for the chiefs. Never wanted to be associated with the white trash scum of Mizzou in any way.

stonedstooge 11-29-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_AM_Chief (Post 9162559)
It sucks that mizzou & KU fans root for the chiefs. Never wanted to be associated with the white trash scum of Mizzou in any way.

**** off BeakerBreath

Sorter 11-29-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Like there is any difference in the undergraduates from MU and KU ROFL.

You're a ****ing twat. Die in an AIDS fire, rump-ranger.

Al Bundy 11-29-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Suck balls dickhole. I'd be willing to bet things get swept under the carpet there in Lawrence.

siberian khatru 11-29-2012 06:29 PM

He gawn

Priest31kc 11-29-2012 06:33 PM

Gabe DeArmond ‏@GabeDeArmond
Multiple people now confirming to me that Dixon will not play again at #Mizzou. No idea when announcement will come.

Jerm 11-29-2012 06:53 PM

Of course.....

First Pinkel and now this...

Where the **** is Alden and more importantly, Deaton...time to start talking.

Flip is gonna have to have a superhuman season for this team to contend now...

Spott 11-29-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

If it makes you feel any bettter, we don't root for any of the professional sports teams in Kansas.

Rams Fan 11-29-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9162656)
Of course.....

First Pinkel and now this...

Where the **** is Alden and more importantly, Deaton...time to start talking.

Flip is gonna have to have a superhuman season for this team to contend now...

Deaton is in Thailand and will be back tomorrow according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Frazod 11-29-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Then find another pro football team to root for, cockchugger, and stay the **** out our state.

DeezNutz 11-29-2012 08:33 PM

Clearly far more negative going on with this player than the single incident we were discussing a couple of nights ago.

Sucks for the team.