ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts Wildcard Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280231)

RippedmyFlesh 01-04-2014 07:18 PM

Why does god hate chief's fans? What the **** did we do to deserve this?

chefsos 01-04-2014 07:18 PM

This might be the second time I've posted this. CP crapped the first time and I don't give enough of a **** to go back and see if it's there.

1991 and 1993 and 1996 just made me physically ill and unbearable to be around. I'm thankful now that I've become numb to this, or maybe more philosophical, or maybe I don't care as much. This game would have killed me if I was still the same guy. You live and learn, I guess.

milkshock 01-04-2014 07:18 PM

While abusing the defense, Just remember the offense put up a pathetic 6 points in the second half.

RNR 01-04-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 10340868)
Great game and season. You should be proud of the Chiefs. There was just too many injuries today. The worst was Flowers IMO.

Any Chiefs fan that doesn't feel this way is delusional. In the first year of a new start they went from worst to the playoffs and delt key injuries almost pulled off a playoff win on the road to a team that handled them in KC. Without the injuries it would not be a reach to think this game would have went the other way~

kcpasco 01-04-2014 07:18 PM

This was w9rse then 95

rockachalk 01-04-2014 07:19 PM

Injuries played the biggest part in this loss. The entire Secondary minus berry was injured it seems.

And that third qtr!!!! What the fuck happened there? Longest third qtr I've ever seen. On the play where Smith was sacked and stripped, there was like 5 or 6 minutes left!!! Why weren't we running the fucking ball to eat clock? I believe we were up by 3 TDs at this point. Made ZERO sense to me to be passing on that play. That play was the play that turned everything around...and then the injuries really started to show.

And next year? fuck next year!!! With next year's schedule, I think we'll be lucky to go 8-8. What a year though. Thats all I can say.

BigMeatballDave 01-04-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 10340827)
Sutton played his part but Pagano basically putting a bounty on Charles needs to be investigated. No chance the elbows to the head where happenstance.

Elbow? Guess I missed that. I saw his head bounce off the turf.

Lightrise 01-04-2014 07:20 PM

I'm pretty fair when it comes to coaches. I have to say that Sutton does indeed have to go here. We cannot allow a cancer to develop after so much progress. This is Dave Adolf, Greg Robinson, Mike Stock and Jimmy Raye territory. What a huge disappointment this is. If Manning wins the Super Bowl or San Diego advances I don't think I can take it.

cabletech94 01-04-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10340911)
May as well laugh. Otherwise I will probably break shit.

best statement of the day. almost chiefs fans. just another sad end of chiefs season.
doesn't this give us the 21st pick in the draft? whatever.

ROYC75 01-04-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 10340849)
Negrep me, folks.
I deserve it.

Told ya to let me start it!:p

Oh well, Next year!

( Yeah, right )

rockachalk 01-04-2014 07:22 PM

Watching Andrew lucks post press. This guy is one goofy looking/sounding bastard.

Big Poppa Payne 01-04-2014 07:23 PM

Forget the injuries and forget the excuses. You do NOT let a team come back on you when you're beating them by 28 points. The defense shit the bed, this loss is on them and Sutton should be fired and told to get his own ride back home.

Also IMO this was way worse than 1995. I'm boiling mad right now, there is no silver linings and no moral victories.

RINGLEADER 01-04-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos (Post 10340958)
This might be the second time I've posted this. CP crapped the first time and I don't give enough of a **** to go back and see if it's there.

1991 and 1993 and 1996 just made me physically ill and unbearable to be around. I'm thankful now that I've become numb to this, or maybe more philosophical, or maybe I don't care as much. This game would have killed me if I was still the same guy. You live and learn, I guess.

Was telling the wife the same thing.

BigMeatballDave 01-04-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkshock (Post 10340961)
While abusing the defense, Just remember the offense put up a pathetic 6 points in the second half.

Shouldn't matter if you are up 28 early in the 3rd.

100% of blame goes on the D. Period.

AceyBronco916 01-04-2014 07:24 PM

ROFL.... I am sorry Chiefs fans... It was a good year. I can think of 2 reasons why you lost.... ONE: Andy Reid. TWO: Alex Smith. An intentional Grounding... and I said this next thing earlier in the season... Andy Reid does not know what to do when under pressure and is constrained by time. Call a time out after the 2 minute warning... What was that?!?!? Why did they use their timeouts so early in the game?? Because Andy Reid did not know what to do, I am sorry but you lost because of him. KC had a good a season though, and there is always next year. Sorry about your luck, but the better team won today, now I can only hope for Denver's victory next week, either the Colts or the Chargers not sure which one yet, but will tomorrow.