ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts Wildcard Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280231)

Redcoats58 01-04-2014 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sannyasi (Post 10340857)
I disagree. I hate to have to call into question Alex Smith's performance after arguably his best game, but I think if Andrew Luck and Smith had switched teams we would have seen a different outcome.

You need your head examined if you put this loss on Alex Smith. The guy put the game on his shoulders missing the best player on the team and the defense let him down. I guess if he scored 100 points maybe that would be enough.

BandwagonChiefsFan 01-04-2014 07:26 PM

I blame Matt Cassel

Big Poppa Payne 01-04-2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceyBronco916 (Post 10341071)
ROFL.... I am sorry Chiefs fans... It was a good year. I can think of 2 reasons why you lost.... ONE: Andy Reid. TWO: Alex Smith. An intentional Grounding... and I said this next thing earlier in the season... Andy Reid does not know what to do when under pressure and is constrained by time. Call a time out after the 2 minute warning... What was that?!?!? Why did they use their timeouts so early in the game?? Because Andy Reid did not know what to do, I am sorry but you lost because of him. KC had a good a season though, and there is always next year. Sorry about your luck, but the better team won today, now I can only hope for Denver's victory next week, either the Colts or the Chargers not sure which one yet, but will tomorrow.

Take your "I'm sorry Chiefs fans" and shove it up your ass!

PACHIEFSFAN 01-04-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryforeverrice80 (Post 10340736)
the D cost you guys the game

Duh. Great observation Homer!

PHOG 01-04-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npayne1978 (Post 10341129)
Take your "I'm sorry Chiefs fans" and shove it up your ass!

+ 1000

AussieChiefsFan 01-04-2014 07:30 PM

Does no one else see that that was DPI?

TripleThreat 01-04-2014 07:32 PM

This game..... Is gonna haunt .

memyselfI 01-04-2014 07:33 PM

It was a great season especially the first half. The game encapsulated the season perfectly. Fast unstoppable start. Come back second half weaker, less consistent against stronger competition, limped to the end.

After the sting wears off, we can focus on the turnaround and what we accomplished vs. the loss and how we fell short once again. Focus on getting more depth and players having more time working together in the new scheme.

Great season and I am looking forword to next season. Anyone who gives up on this team now is a fool.

GloryDayz 01-04-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkshock (Post 10340805)
Injuries lost us this game not Sutton

Seriously, **** OFF!

bevischief 01-04-2014 07:36 PM

I hate to say it but this help's my surgery this week.

Rams Fan 01-04-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceyBronco916 (Post 10341071)
ROFL.... I am sorry Chiefs fans... It was a good year. I can think of 2 reasons why you lost.... ONE: Andy Reid. TWO: Alex Smith. An intentional Grounding... and I said this next thing earlier in the season... Andy Reid does not know what to do when under pressure and is constrained by time. Call a time out after the 2 minute warning... What was that?!?!? Why did they use their timeouts so early in the game?? Because Andy Reid did not know what to do, I am sorry but you lost because of him. KC had a good a season though, and there is always next year. Sorry about your luck, but the better team won today, now I can only hope for Denver's victory next week, either the Colts or the Chargers not sure which one yet, but will tomorrow.

Go **** your pony broke dick riding ass in Mile High. I hope John Denver sodomizes you.