ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Mizzou Basketball 2012 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258449)

kepp 11-30-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codered (Post 9164022)
Dissapointing for the 2012 basketball year.

However, it sounds like Missouri handled this correctly under the circumstances. While there certainly is some questions around the information that has leaked. You have to protect the school's image and more importantly the students who attend their school.

Sounds like Dixon at the VERY least made some bad choices.

And he sounds like a colossal douche that I'd rather not root for.

OmahaChief 11-30-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 9163190)
Xfering? to where.

Man what a cluster****. Hope Mizzou bball can put it together

Should be to the state pen.

kepp 11-30-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 9164031)

Or Penn State.

Saul Good 11-30-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 9164031)

Let's not get carried away. I don't know enough about the first incident to comment, but this recent deal is a bunch of bullshit from a chick who didn't get called back like she wanted.

Ladies: Having sex with a guy willingly and then saying "I didn't want to, so I don't know why I gave it up doggy style and then jacked him off" does not mean you got raped. When you pull stupid shit like this, you do a disservice to women who are victims of actual abuse, and you ruin the lives of the men you falsely accuse. In short, **** you if you've ever cried wolf like this.

Dartgod 11-30-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9164101)
Let's not get carried away. I don't know enough about the first incident to comment, but this recent deal is a bunch of bullshit from a chick who didn't get called back like she wanted.

Ladies: Having sex with a guy willingly and then saying "I didn't want to, so I don't know why I gave it up doggy style and then jacked him off" does not mean you got raped. When you pull stupid shit like this, you do a disservice to women who are victims of actual abuse, and you ruin the lives of the men you falsely accuse. In short, **** you if you've ever cried wolf like this.

This.

That said, from what I have read about the 2010 incident coupled with this incident, Michael Dixon is a POS and the University did the right thing.

CoMoChief 11-30-2012 09:45 AM

ROFL

Saul Good 11-30-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9164161)
ROFL

Perfect example of a dumb**** who lacks the ability to separate sports from real life.

Ha ha. A college kid has had his life ruined, but it's funny because I don't like the university he played for.

Dartgod 11-30-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9164202)
Perfect example of a dumb**** who lacks the ability to separate sports from real life.

Ha ha. A college kid has had his life ruined, but it's funny because I don't like the university he played for.

Meh. CoMo's a troll. Nothing more, nothing less.

Codered 11-30-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Bingo ... Sort of what I thought. The Kansas fans I know off this board know how to seperate the two.

The one's around here not so much.

But, hey they don't care about Mizzou!

Saul Good 11-30-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codered (Post 9164213)
Bingo ... Sort of what I thought. The Kansas fans I know off this board know how to seperate the two.

The one's around here not so much.

But, hey they don't care about Mizzou!

I don't think that's fair. There are only two Kansas fans on this board that I can think of (not counting mults) who fall into this category.

Codered 11-30-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9164226)
I don't think that's fair. There are only two Kansas fans on this board that I can think of (not counting mults) who fall into this category.

Maybe, but the Michael Dixon thread seemed to attract a KU celebration.

Dartgod 11-30-2012 10:20 AM

To be fair, there would be a certain group of Mizzou fans that would react the same way if this happened a beaker player.

Saul Good 11-30-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9164234)
To be fair, there would be a certain group of Mizzou fans that would react the same way if this happened a beaker player.

true

Silock 11-30-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Just to be clear, he didn't HAVE his life ruined. He ruined his own life. That first report is damning. The nurse examining the girl found that there were injuries consistent with forces sex. The girl just declined to press charges because Dixon threatened to punch her in the stomach and push her down the stairs if she didn't get an abortion if there were a baby.

He brought all of this on himself.

duncan_idaho 11-30-2012 11:26 AM

This is weird...

So it turns out the girl that accused Dixon of rape in 2010... is the roommate of the girl Derrick Washington was convicted of assaulting. The roommate Derrick Washington had a casual, friends-with-benefits relationship with and had reportedly gone there to see.