ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs hire Daboll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255811)

Simplicity 02-04-2012 01:20 PM

We are going to the Super Bowl next year.

O.city 02-04-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8347911)
With a gimpy Jeremichael Finley, an injured Gregg Jennings, an injured starting RB and Matt Flynn under center, McCarthy's offense put up half a hundred.

Matt Flynn, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, James Jones, Ryan Grant and 1/2 a Jeremichael Finley, Mike McCarthy flat out outscored one of the most dangerous offenses in football.

Do you believe Matt Flynn is really that good? Or isn't there a solid chance that McCarthy's actually a pretty damn good play-caller?

Oh I think he's a good playcaller. I think Haley could have been a good play caller as well, as we seen when he was in a great situation in Arizona.

Of course that was against a Lion defense that was, pretty subpar.

Anyway, I just don't see many OC's who could take a Matt Cassel led offense and make it that great thru the air.

We saw what Weiss could do, with a top ranked running game.

Huffman83 02-04-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8347919)
Oh I think he's a good playcaller. I think Haley could have been a good play caller as well, as we seen when he was in a great situation in Arizona.

Of course that was against a Lion defense that was, pretty subpar.

Anyway, I just don't see many OC's who could take a Matt Cassel led offense and make it that great thru the air.

We saw what Weiss could do, with a top ranked running game.

Here's to hoping a top ranked running game happens in KC. They're just a RT and a bruiser HB away. Which of course is easier said than done.

BoneKrusher 02-04-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8347892)
LOL at other fans thinking Matt Cassel is explosive.

He is actually good and we are just too negative on CP with our glasses on?

Castle cant even put a hat on his head w/o a fumble.

milkman 02-04-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8347911)
With a gimpy Jeremichael Finley, an injured Gregg Jennings, an injured starting RB and Matt Flynn under center, McCarthy's offense put up half a hundred.

Matt Flynn, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, James Jones, Ryan Grant and 1/2 a Jeremichael Finley flat out outscored one of the most dangerous offenses in football.

Do you believe Matt Flynn is really that good? Or isn't there a solid chance that McCarthy's actually a pretty damn good play-caller?

No one has done more for the careers of backup QBs than Gunther Cunningham.

Fritz88 02-04-2012 01:39 PM

Why do you all hate the Chiefs?

DJ's left nut 02-04-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8347961)
Why do you all hate the Chiefs?

Because they don't give us many reasons to like them.

Epic Fail 007 02-04-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8347916)
The first time you offer some legitimate substance to the debate, I'll give a flying **** what you have to say.

Go get your shinebox you yammering moron. All you've done through this thread is chirp about how stupid the posters are. Please, by all means, provide something to the discussion.

Be original, ****stain.

Who cares if you like what I say. Im not going to argue with you so just shut up.Its clear your just trying to start shit.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-04-2012 01:51 PM

Chiefs in discussions with Brian Daboll to become offensive coordinator

By Josh Looney

Posted 2 hours ago

Daboll was offensive coordinator in Miami last season

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel said earlier this week that the team’s search for an offensive coordinator was headed toward its close. From Super Bowl XLVI’s Radio Row in Indianapolis, Crennel indicated he hoped to finalize the search over Super Bowl Weekend.

Currently, the Chiefs are in discussions with Brian Daboll to become the team’s next offensive coordinator.

Huffman83 02-04-2012 01:52 PM

I like how it seems like a backtrack now.

Epic Fail 007 02-04-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8347916)
The first time you offer some legitimate substance to the debate, I'll give a flying **** what you have to say.

Go get your shinebox you yammering moron. All you've done through this thread is chirp about how stupid the posters are. Please, by all means, provide something to the discussion.

Be original, ****stain.

What debate??????All I see are people spouting shit.No facts on this issue.Fact is hes a good young coach.And the Cleveland and Miami argument is weak he had for most part nothing to work with .

DJ's left nut 02-04-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 8347982)
What debate??????All I see are people spouting shit.No facts on this issue.Fact is hes a good young coach.And the Cleveland and Miami argument is weak he had for most part nothing to work with .

If you haven't seen plenty of substantive discussion of this hire, you aren't paying attention.

But again, nice job being original there. You've managed to say very little apart from perhaps condensing Milkman's position to a level where you don't actually get your point across.

Just sit this one out, champ. This appears to be above your pay grade.

Dave Lane 02-04-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8347847)
i am amazed they somehow got Zorn to stay even after the snub

Cassel pre-Zorn = meh. Cassel post-Zorn = ****ing abortion.

Coincidence?

Epic Fail 007 02-04-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8347965)
Because they don't give us many reasons to like them.

Well if hate them ,why are you here???????????

DJ's left nut 02-04-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 8347989)
Well if hate them ,why are you here???????????

Because I can contribute to the discourse.

You? Not so much.