ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Mizzou Basketball (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255770)

|Zach| 03-16-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8462404)
You take butthurt to a whole new level. Congratulations dumbass.

Not at all. I just find it funny people reacting to all this good and bad stuff from KU fans. Why give a shit? I mean...maybe he wants to be nice to you because he thinks you will go away and come back under another name for god knows what reason.

kstater 03-16-2012 05:43 PM

Any word on whether English posed for pictures with his tournament participation ribbon in an SEC shirt?

ArrowheadMagic 03-16-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8462412)
Kind of reminds you of football season.

Wait.. your basketball team is better than your football team. Nevermind

Frazod 03-16-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8462412)
Kind of reminds you of football season.

Nah. I don't know how many times I need to say I don't like basketball. As a Missouri fan, it's embarrassing, but I'll live.

I now return you to your regularly schedule program of chugging Bevo's cock and being upstaged by OSU.

KC_Connection 03-16-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8462387)
Trust me there are MU fans I'd love to point and laugh at... Trevo... but we KU fans have been in this same position not just once but multiple times. It sucks out loud and we don't like you guys coming into our threads and taking a shit so I won't do it here.

Seriously it was a hell of a season for you guys.

Just the nature of this ridiculous tournament. KU could lose tonight or Sunday and I wouldn't be all that surprised.

Chiefspants 03-16-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8462396)
Ok Mizzou fans, time to board the HEELS Train!!!

http://www.evancarroll.net/wp-conten...009/04/unc.jpg

WAIT, you guys count your Helms foundation championship as a national title?!

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-16-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zoccer| (Post 8462413)
Not at all. I just find it funny people reacting to all this good and bad stuff from KU fans. Why give a shit? I mean...maybe he wants to be nice to you because he thinks you will go away and come back under another name for god knows what reason.

LMAO

Boy you really got me there. Imagine it... I came into the thread to be civil but Zachs butt can't even handle that.

It's too bad not everyone on CP thinks exactly like you.

R8RFAN 03-16-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8462409)
Looks like that. I'd have to watch the game, but Norfolk played way above their regular abilities. This is a team that was ranked 239th offensively out of 345 NCAA teams.

If you put your faith in a bunch of 18-22 year old kids, you are gonna get your heart broken...

The best physical team rarely wins the NCAA Tourney, it's the one who handles the pressure that wins.

Bearcat 03-16-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8462409)
Looks like that. I'd have to watch the game, but Norfolk played way above their regular abilities. This is a team that was ranked 239th offensively out of 345 NCAA teams.

I only watched the 2nd half... Missouri didn't play well defensively until it was too late, but early in the 2nd half, Norfolk State was taking what Missouri gave them. They hit some long 2 pointers and a few 3s... Missouri turned it up a notch for a few minutes, but Norfolk State banked a 3 and got a 3 point play on a flukey tip in from a poor shot and rebound. I'd say Missouri certainly didn't help themselves on that end of the court, but at the same time, Norfolk might have played further over their heads on offense than I've ever seen. If the stat posted here is true, they hit 5 threes per game, and they went 10/19. And it's not like Missouri didn't shoot well... that's the really crazy part.

|Zach| 03-16-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8462428)
LMAO

Boy you really got me there. Imagine it... I came into the thread to be civil but Zachs butt can't even handle that.

It's too bad not everyone on CP thinks exactly like you.

Sorry I got in the way of your nobel peace prize speech for not being a dick for a single post on a message board.

They will still send the medal in the mail.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-16-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8462422)
Just the nature of this ridiculous tournament. KU could lose tonight or Sunday and I wouldn't be all that surprised.

Nope, not at all.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-16-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zoccer| (Post 8462433)
Sorry I got in the way of your nobel peace prize speech for not being a dick for a single post on a message board.

They will still send the medal in the mail.

God you're boring.

KcMizzou 03-16-2012 05:49 PM

Lehigh's giving Duke a fight so far. #miserylovescompany

|Zach| 03-16-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8462444)
God you're boring.

Yea, I am not as fun as every CP female you drool over. That's on me.

kstater 03-16-2012 05:51 PM

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...par/secsec.gif