ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Mizzou Basketball (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255770)

stonedstooge 03-16-2012 05:51 PM

Tough to put up 84 and lose in college basketball. That wins probably over 75% of the games

|Zach| 03-16-2012 05:51 PM

These kids are gonna be pretty ****ing exciting next year though. Reading about them through the span of the season has been interesting.

Zebedee DuBois 03-16-2012 05:51 PM

Condolences to you Tigger fans.
I know it hurts
Good luck next year

R8RFAN 03-16-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8462448)
Lehigh's giving Duke a fight so far. #miserylovescompany

:clap::clap:

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-16-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zoccer| (Post 8462451)
Yea, I am not as fun as every CP female you drool over. That's on me.

LMAO

Enjoy your night Zach. Sorry about your Tigers... they busted my bracket.

qabbaan 03-16-2012 05:52 PM

Too bad this tourney didn't work out. They just had no answer for O'Whatshisname.

On one hand, probably the worst loss in school history. On the other, not too bad for a first year head coach.

Again - bring on football season.

Bearcat 03-16-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zoccer| (Post 8462413)
Not at all. I just find it funny people reacting to all this good and bad stuff from KU fans. Why give a shit? I mean...maybe he wants to be nice to you because he thinks you will go away and come back under another name for god knows what reason.

It is kind of ridiculous how often we go over the same stuff when it comes to people trolling, people complaining about it, people 'taking the high road', etc... all that ever changes is whether your team just won, lost, or watched. When KU loses, I know who is going to show up to troll and who isn't, and Missouri fans probably know which people will stop by to troll, etc. Yet, here we are...

KcMizzou 03-16-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zoccer| (Post 8462457)
These kids are gonna be pretty ****ing exciting next year though. Reading about them through the span of the season has been interesting.

Yo Quiero Keion Bell ‏ @KEION_BELL

Wow, Not upset abt anything but the fact I couldnt bear this loss w/my brothers. Lessons I learned from this yrs seniors will be w/me 4ever

|Zach| 03-16-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8462464)
LMAO

Enjoy your night Zach. Sorry about your Tigers... they busted my bracket.

Yea, nobody cares about your bracket.

Why don't you double down and talk to us about your fantasy football team or your cat.

|Zach| 03-16-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8462470)
Yo Quiero Keion Bell ‏ @KEION_BELL

Wow, Not upset abt anything but the fact I couldnt bear this loss w/my brothers. Lessons I learned from this yrs seniors will be w/me 4ever

Watching those guys is gonna be fun.

ArrowheadMagic 03-16-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8462421)
Nah. I don't know how many times I need to say I don't like basketball. As a Missouri fan, it's embarrassing, but I'll live.

I now return you to your regularly schedule program of chugging Bevo's cock and being upstaged by OSU.

Have enough banners that actually count to offset one year of losing to Stoolwater. Bevo isnt big enough to leave us. OU is the wife that has the homosexual videos of their famous husband(UT). OU football is your unattainable goal. We make the conference, it doesnt make us. SEC.

petegz28 03-16-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8462409)
Looks like that. I'd have to watch the game, but Norfolk played way above their regular abilities. This is a team that was ranked 239th offensively out of 345 NCAA teams.

They could do little wrong. Sometimes you just have games like that. Every loose ball seemed to go to them, every key 3 drained, they played good. MU on the other hand seemed to settle for too many 3 pt shots and while I only saw the 2nd half they weren't even set up well with kick outs, or so I thought. Then every time MU got a lead they couldn't get a stop or couldn't stretch it.

qabbaan 03-16-2012 05:55 PM

Your bracket is hosed. All those people who picked Norfolk State are going to eat your lunch now.

|Zach| 03-16-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 8462484)
Your bracket is hosed. All those people who picked Norfolk State are going to eat your lunch now.

ROFL

KC_Connection 03-16-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8462432)
I only watched the 2nd half... Missouri didn't play well defensively until it was too late, but early in the 2nd half, Norfolk State was taking what Missouri gave them. They hit some long 2 pointers and a few 3s... Missouri turned it up a notch for a few minutes, but Norfolk State banked a 3 and got a 3 point play on a flukey tip in from a poor shot and rebound. I'd say Missouri certainly didn't help themselves on that end of the court, but at the same time, Norfolk might have played further over their heads on offense than I've ever seen. If the stat posted here is true, they hit 5 threes per game, and they went 10/19. And it's not like Missouri didn't shoot well... that's the really crazy part.

It's incredible, really. Norfolk was a bad, bad team this season. They even lost to a division II school. I can't even imagine how well they would have had to play (by their standards) to keep up with Missouri's offense.