ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What QB do you want us to draft? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272543)

Bump 04-26-2013 10:42 PM

I really only wanted Geno or EJ

**** the rest

Chiefshrink 04-26-2013 11:29 PM

Barkley
Nassib
Wilson
Landry

in that order. Do not want Bray.

I can see the Jags taking one of this guys with the 1st pick tomorrow but regardless we will still have some decent developmental guys to choose from.

Chiefshrink 04-26-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9635829)
I didn't understand the pick. No accuracy and a slow decision maker. He needs a whole lot of development.

It's called having just Kolb who can't compete against Brady,Tannehill and now supposedly Geno Smith:D and as CC said the Buffalo weather. But he has worked under center quite a bit and has so much athleticism with a big arm he will always be a threat regardless and at least you have a chance. His reads and accuracy will get better in due time. But I think as they say in the draft biz when it comes to QBOTF, if you believe that guy is YOUR guy you go and get him regardless and that is what Buffalo did because I'm sure other teams were salivating as well to some degree.

Imon Yourside 04-26-2013 11:53 PM

Barkley or Bray.

AussieChiefsFan 04-27-2013 12:02 AM

Barkley.

Rausch 04-27-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9636010)
Barkley or Bray.

Not funny...

Chiefshrink 04-27-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9636010)
Barkley or Bray.

Barkley yes and no to Bray. Too much of a knucklehead. How does a guy who has Joe Flacco size with a Flacco arm who played at Tenn as opposed to Delaware like Flacco 'still' remain on the board ???? This tells you A TON !!!

Just saying Killer. Nothing personal.;)

philfree 04-27-2013 12:08 AM

I'll catch hell for this but apparently Alex Smith was the best QB available this year. Who would have thunk it?

Chiefshrink 04-27-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9636062)
I'll catch hell for this but apparently Alex Smith was the best QB available this year. Who would have thunk it?

That's how Andy saw it apparently. Look how fast he signed Alex. He already was doing his homework on the college QB's and said to himself, 'these guys truly suck ass'. I at least need an experienced game manager for my "Farmland Fury" offense:thumb:

Imon Yourside 04-27-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

I still think Geno is, but hey what do I know?

AussieChiefsFan 04-27-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

That's definitely what it looks like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9636067)
That's how Andy saw it apparently. Look how fast he signed Alex. He already was doing his homework on the college QB's and said to himself, 'these guys truly suck ass'. I at least need an experienced game manager for my "Farmland Fury" offense:thumb:

keg in kc 04-27-2013 12:20 AM

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, but there's no way Andy had done any homework on any of the draftee quarterbacks when the decision to trade for Alex Smith was made in early January. I said it then and I'll say it again now: they was no chance that they were ever drafting any high round QB after that decision was made. He has never been a short-term solution to these guys. A QB on the first two days of the draft was out the first time his name was even mentioned.

Rausch 04-27-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9636054)
Barkley yes and no to Bray. Too much of a knucklehead. How does a guy who has Joe Flacco size with a Flacco arm who played at Tenn as opposed to Delaware like Flacco 'still' remain on the board ???? This tells you A TON !!!

Just saying Killer. Nothing personal.;)

The only guy close to that Flacco arm was Glennon.

And he came with a huge downside (that said I was a fan.)

Imon Yourside 04-27-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9636086)
The only guy close to that Flacco arm was Glennon.

And he came with a huge downside (that said I was a fan.)

The only QB that I thought would be an absolute bust is Nassib and he's gone now. So if we just take one, at least I'll feel a bit better....Still stings we never really considered Geno.

philfree 04-27-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9636090)
The only QB that I thought would be an absolute bust is Nassib and he's gone now. So if we just take one, at least I'll feel a bit better....Still stings we never really considered Geno.

Where'd he go? My list show's he's still available.