ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Would you like me to step down as a moderator of Chiefsplanet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282036)

Mr. Flopnuts 03-08-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10473280)
I voted no because I think you were more fun before you were a mod. But I don't really think a poll should be why you decide to step down.

A poll is why I was a mod in the first place. I just thought it would make sense to give people a voice on whether or not I've lived up to their expectations.

I do agree with your first statement, and respect your opinion.

cabletech94 03-08-2014 09:00 AM

lol @ jimmy crack corn in the results!!!

lolz

7 posts!! who's mult?

Mr. Flopnuts 03-08-2014 09:02 AM

Here's a prime example. Jimmy Crack Corn is KnowMo, who I banned. He voted me out. I'll count his vote, and won't ban him again. Now if he gets banned, that will be another mod, and I can't control what they do, but I give my word it won't be me.

cabletech94 03-08-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10473289)
Here's a prime example. Jimmy Crack Corn is KnowMo, who I banned. He voted me out. I'll count his vote, and won't ban him again. Now if he gets banned, that will be another mod, and I can't control what they do, but I give my word it won't be me.

i was actually wondering where ol cap'n doucebag went. dude's gonna need a new name after the broncocos release moreno.

if i might offer a name suggestion for him, 43-8.

thanks!:clap:

TLO 03-08-2014 09:08 AM

You taught me the meaning of the parody thread, and how to troll people on occasion, but not be a huge douche while doing it.

Hell no I don't want you to step down!

Bwana 03-08-2014 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabletech94 (Post 10473291)
i was actually wondering where ol cap'n doucebag went. dude's gonna need a new name after the broncocos release moreno.

if i might offer a name suggestion for him, 43-8.

thanks!:clap:

I like it, or "Go Seahawks!"

Ragged Robin 03-08-2014 09:10 AM

Thread title and actual poll question ask opposite questions--rigged!

TLO 03-08-2014 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10473295)

I was almost tricked by that too

cabletech94 03-08-2014 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10473294)
I like it, or "Go Seahawks!"

:D

Mr. Flopnuts 03-08-2014 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10473293)
You taught me the meaning of the parody thread, and how to troll people on occasion, but not be a huge douche while doing it.

Hell no I don't want you to step down!

That's actually pretty ****ing awesome in my books. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10473295)

If anything it's a disadvantage to me if you think about it. I don't want to step down.

track 03-08-2014 09:13 AM

I don't pay any attention to who is or isn't a moderator..I just skim through the interesting threads and try and pick out those comments that have some substance. That being said....having been a moderator for years at a large golf forum....I suggest you take a 6 month leave of absence. That's what I did and discovered I enjoyed the site more just participating. It would do you good to take off the moderator hat for awhile and participate as just a regular poster. You might find out you enjoy participating more than moderating.....and by your own admittance your participation is sacrificed when you have your moderator hat on.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-08-2014 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by track (Post 10473301)
I don't pay any attention to who is or isn't a moderator..I just skim through the interesting threads and try and pick out those comments that have some substance. That being said....having been a moderator for years at a large golf forum....I suggest you take a 6 month leave of absence. That's what I did and discovered I enjoyed the site more just participating. It would do you good to take off the moderator hat for awhile and participate as just a regular poster. You might find out you enjoy participating more than moderating.....and by your own admittance your participation is sacrificed when you have your moderator hat on.

Thanks for posting. I think I'm going to go back to being me regardless of the outcome. **** it. If leadership wants to kick me out for being a ****bag, then that's fine. I'm pretty sure my change in style has been more self imposed than anything else. Time to pull my panties out of my butt crack and let loose again regardless of the outcome of this thread. Thanks again for your input. It's appreciated.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-08-2014 09:18 AM

I'll try not to hurt your feelings again.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-08-2014 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Douchebag (Post 10473308)
I'll try not to hurt your feelings again.

Your sentiment is much appreciated. My nose is all red, and my eyes are puffy from your harsh tone. I don't know how I can leave the house today and retain my pride...

TimBone 03-08-2014 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10473279)
In all sincerity, if folks are concerned the poll is public, please do say so. I'm not going to retaliate against anyone who votes no. And I won't be upset with you personally. This is a sincere attempt by yours truly at giving you the voice I think you deserve.

I wasn't concerned. Just throwing my opinion out there. I've got no problem with you, personally. I haven't been here very long, but you've always been nice to me.