ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   For number 5000 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113699)

Hammock Parties 04-06-2005 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Okay - Brad.... I'm afraid I'm going to be forced to edit all your posts henceforth. I'll be correcting for grammatical, syntax, and spelling errors. If you still can't write for shit, you should look into another career.

WTF! Come on, that's like paying for hookers for me.

|Zach| 04-06-2005 11:48 PM

Quote:

Tommykat would kick your ass for saying that, 'nut.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on you.

I have not seen her around in a while...

big nasty kcnut 04-06-2005 11:49 PM

Phil i'm am sorry for the syntax error and henforth i'll try harder. Beside when you trying to remember everybody that you like on the board. You're sometime going to mess up a bit.

Phobia 04-06-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
I have not seen her around in a while...

Could you swing by her house and check behind the washer, please?

Hammock Parties 04-06-2005 11:50 PM

Quote:

I was totally going to make that joke....

|Zach| 04-06-2005 11:50 PM

Quote:

I think I may contract that job out to JimNasium

Phobia 04-06-2005 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnut
Phil i'm am sorry for the syntax error and henforth i'll try harder. Beside when you trying to remember everybody that you like on the board. You're sometime going to mess up a bit.

Phil, my hero - not everyone can be as perfect as you, my friend. You're my inspiration and my guide. May I please send you some money? I have some bullshit excuses for you, but I won't trouble you with them because your time is far too valuable. Best regards friend,

Brad

|Zach| 04-06-2005 11:52 PM

Oh my

Iowanian 04-07-2005 08:28 AM

Quote:

Phil, my hero - not everyone can be as perfect as you, my friend. You're my inspiration and my guide. May I please send you some money? I have some bullshit excuses for you, but I won't trouble you with them because your time is far too valuable. Best regards friend,

Brad

While that is a valiant effort Phildo, what he really meant to say was

"Phildo, you complete me."

Dr. Johnny Fever 04-07-2005 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnut
I like to thank everybody for letting me in this group. This is my second home and i like everybody sdchieffan, phobia, saul, beer me, vonniemarie, jazzz,endelt, stevie ray, red n feisty,clint in wichita, badgirl, stumnpy and lil, the roys, kssmitty, 4th and long, carlotta, mr.kotter, brando, the frazod, warrior 5, jennygump, eshu, warcry, tommykat, dartgod, wierdwolf, ali chi3fs, bowser, cochise, jimnasium, zootedgranny, arrowheadwolf, bwana, wile e coyote, raush, ass kicker iowanian, delano, nubian nut, ghostof, saggysack, dr.gaz, asian chief, Chief Kwayzee, piscosis, chiefqueen, Cntrygal, headsnap,vlad,laz,fat elvis,misplaced chiefs fan,hitmage,austin chief,kcwolfman,badbobby and many other please remind me if i missed you and i'll give proper respect.

Thank again and remember be true to yourself and party like a rock star.

You listed me 4TH!!! nutman likes me!!!

:thumb:

PBJ PBJ

congrats nut...

Braincase 04-07-2005 09:01 AM

I think he's still mad at me for trying to shove Strunk & White's "Elements of Style" and the AP Stylebook down his throat... but I still highly recommend those two books for aspiring journalists.

NewChief 04-07-2005 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me
You listed me 4TH!!! nutman likes me!!!

:thumb:

PBJ PBJ

congrats nut...

That makes him part of a very exclusive club. :p

Sorry, you tee'd that one up.

Coach 04-07-2005 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase
I think he's still mad at me for trying to shove Strunk & White's "Elements of Style" and the AP Stylebook down his throat... but I still highly recommend those two books for aspiring journalists.

Heh. I still see that didn't do much.

Edit: Looks like I'm getting close to 5,000 here as well. Might be able to break it today.

Braincase 04-07-2005 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
Heh. I still see that didn't do much.

Edit: Looks like I'm getting close to 5,000 here as well. Might be able to break it today.

You think that's bad, I'm about two days away from breaking 9 grand.

LiL stumppy 04-07-2005 06:25 PM

Congrats man :)