ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Nick Athan on Jack Harry (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=161580)

the Talking Can 04-20-2007 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
reading athan is like the first time i fingerbanged a girl, with less screaming.

I'm not sure if I know what this means, but it's ****ing hilarious

NewChief 04-20-2007 05:18 AM

Here's a freebie:

My source told me that Carl and Dolphin dude talked within the last few days and absolutely nothing came of the talks. They completely stalled, and they're no closer to getting a deal done now than they were before. Frustration is evident within the Green camp.

the Talking Can 04-20-2007 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief
Here's a freebie:

My source told me that Carl and Dolphin dude talked within the last few days and absolutely nothing came of the talks. They completely stalled, and they're no closer to getting a deal done now than they were before. Frustration is evident within the Green camp.

that sounds more like the CP we know and love...

chagrin 04-20-2007 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
You guys really should give Nick more credit. He doesn't pull this stuff from his ass. He visits Arrowhead frequently and has sources.

Dude, you live in Houston right? How do you know for sure that Nick visits Arrowhead?

htismaqe 04-20-2007 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus
You act like the Chiefs are going to release Green if we don't trade him to Miami. I don't see that happening. The Chiefs have repeatedly said they don't have a problem with keeping Green and letting him compete for the starting job. It's not like the Chiefs put Green on the trading block because they had no intention of letting him start. The only reason he is on the trading block is because Green came to Carl and asked for permission to seek out a trade and Carl was kind enough to allow him to do so. If we don't trade Green I do not see us cutting him.

I don't know if we will get that high of a pick but I definitely see us getting at least a 4th.

The Chiefs are not going to release Green.

htismaqe 04-20-2007 05:50 AM

I predicted we were going to draft a RB BEFORE Athan, and BEFORE Teicher too.

I want people to pay me $99.95!!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3907085

patteeu 04-20-2007 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge39
Also said we will be getting their 3rd and 6th round picks for Green :rolleyes:

For what it's worth, according to the draft value chart, a 3rd and a 6th is damn close to the halfway point between the Chiefs' initial demand of a 2nd and a 7th and Miami's original offer of a 7th.

I don't know if Miami has the 9th pick in every round (or if they alternate with some other team), but if they do, here are the values:

Chiefs' initial demand: 2nd+7th = 490+11 = 501

Athan's prediction: 3rd+6th = 225+23.8 = 248.8

Dolphin's original offer: 7th = 11

So while Athan's prediction seems to be a lot closer to Carl's first demand and might look like the Dolphins were caving, it's actually a little closer to the Dolphins' original offer and represents almost a down-the-middle compromise.

Kerberos 04-20-2007 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
I predicted we were going to draft a RB BEFORE Athan, and BEFORE Teicher too.

I want people to pay me $99.95!!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3907085

Where do I send the paypal?

King_Chief_Fan 04-20-2007 07:37 AM

Quote:

Maybe he USED to be but not anymore. He has really been outstanding this offseason.

how so?

Mecca 04-20-2007 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
The Chiefs are not going to release Green.

Please don't tell me you want him to start.....that's just spinning the wheels. But playing to win 8 games in a "rebuilding" year sounds like Carl......

Hootie 04-20-2007 07:51 AM

Quote:

Here's a freebie:

Are you still going to be a Chiefs fan when he's gone?

NewChief 04-20-2007 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie
Are you still going to be a Chiefs fan when he's gone?

I'll probably still root for the Chiefs, yeah. Unless they're playing the Dolphins or whoever Trent ends up with. I don't know, though, I will also take a perverse satisfaction if the Chiefs fall flat on their face this year and your boy sucks it up.

In the long run, I'll probably come back around to the Chiefs down the road. They're the closest NFL team to me, after all, and a lot of our family is in KC. Right now, I'm not very happy with the organization, though.

Skip Towne 04-20-2007 08:01 AM

Quote:

You guys really should give Nick more credit. He doesn't pull this stuff from his ass. He visits Arrowhead frequently and has sources.

You sound just like Phobia did when he first went over there. But we all know Athan is full of shit.

Hootie 04-20-2007 08:07 AM

Quote:

I'll probably still root for the Chiefs, yeah. Unless they're playing the Dolphins or whoever Trent ends up with. I don't know, though, I will also take a perverse satisfaction if the Chiefs fall flat on their face this year and your boy sucks it up.

In the long run, I'll probably come back around to the Chiefs down the road. They're the closest NFL team to me, after all, and a lot of our family is in KC. Right now, I'm not very happy with the organization, though.

I hope there is no hard feelings...

I really really REALLY liked Trent Green during his tenure in KC.

The dude was a gamer.

Most may find it hard to believe, but Green is actually my favorite Chief...ever. I loved everything about Green and the Vermeil era...

Yeah, I know...we didn't win a Super Bowl.

Skip Towne 04-20-2007 08:18 AM

Quote:

Here's a freebie:

So now you are going to try to convince us that you have sources?