ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My ex had her baby last night... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225233)

MTG#10 03-21-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cntrygal (Post 6620720)
There's groups that offer cheap/free counseling. You just have to WANT to get help. What you're doing, will **** with your kids later on. Man up and get some help.

My kids have no idea what my wife and I have been doing.

luv 03-21-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620712)
Counseling costs $ that I dont have. And no my insurance doesnt cover it, Ive already looked into it...

Excuses, if you want to change, you'll make it happen. If you're going to make excuses as to why you can't take people's advice, then why ask for it?

NewChief 03-21-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620721)
I havent been spending money on women.

What about balloon ride girl?

Cntrygal 03-21-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620722)
My kids have no idea what my wife and I have been doing.

How old are they?

Cntrygal 03-21-2010 08:54 AM

and do you live in KC?

soopamanluva 03-21-2010 08:55 AM

Man, you're thinking about it all wrong. Be lucky that damn thing ISN'T yours and she didn't try to say it was. She already screwed you over once, be lucky she isn't trying it again and make you pay CS. I'd have thought about murdering that chick for what she did you. Let that other dude worry about HIS kid. this is not a burden you need to carry

Marcellus 03-21-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 6620715)
What? Adjust your budget to allow for a sex profesional. Cash up front no bullshit. Pound the heck out if it. You will feel better than spending the same amount of cash at a mental health profesional.

If she loves you maybe she will do a threesome that has better odds in your favor than the threesome you are in now. You know even the score for awhile. You have the classic sympoms of sloppy seconds.

The combination of the avatar and this post almost caused me to lose coffee out my nose.

Not good advice but damn funny anyway and since MTG isn't going to listen, may as well get a laugh.

MTG#10 03-21-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewPhin (Post 6620724)
What about balloon ride girl?

What about her? I havent spent any money on her. We went to dinner a couple times like 8 months ago but thats it. Everything else we did together didnt really cost me anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cntrygal (Post 6620725)
How old are they?

4,6 and 9

luv 03-21-2010 09:02 AM

Do you smoke? Drink? How much do you spend on it per week?

Do you know anyone who goes to church? Pastors tend to be cheaper than therapists. They may throw Bible in there, which is probably what you don't want. You don't have to become religious though. Taking some of it and applying it to your life may help.

It doesn't cost anything to just not go out with women for a while.

If you WANT to change, you'll find a way to do it instead of making up excuses as to why you can't.

Cntrygal 03-21-2010 09:02 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if the nine year old had a clue. Maybe not enough to figure it out now, but will later on.

Either way, YOU are the one ****ing up things for you. Not your X, she's just a bitchy whore (from what I've read here). If you're serious about wanting help and really feel as though you can't afford it. Contact a local Church or google couseling for your area. You may qualify for assistance/lower rate if you are really that bad off.

soopamanluva 03-21-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620649)
The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again and I couldnt resist.

What the he'll is wrongwith you?? You still feel for this bitch(because that's what she is) and you still sleep with her??? Dude don't kid yourself, you weren't banging her for revenge, revenge would be ****ing her sister...or mom...or cousin etc. You are having sex with her in hopes that she will come back to you. You ain't fooling me. What you don't realize is this chick is damaged goods, not worth to even be in your presence. If your self esteem was high enough, you'd see that. Your heart and your head aren't on the same page. Your acting on emotion like females and aren't using logic like men do. Doing that will screw you're whole world up. If you let her back in, you deserve everything you get. Raising another able bodied mans orgasm is not the thing to do. Sounds crude but maybe that's what you need to snap out of the fantasy world you're In

Hammock Parties 03-21-2010 09:09 AM

MTG, you should join a dating site. :evil:

KCUnited 03-21-2010 09:10 AM

Between this and the swamp puss chick, I would love to hear your story told through a gutteral growl, with a hint of Norwegian scathe, in front of some shredding guitars and devestating percussion.

threebag 03-21-2010 09:11 AM

Seriously I wish you the best cause this sucks. She should have thought about the kids before... This is your chance to finish the race for you and your children. Just be good to you and them. I guess do everything you can to rub her face in it. Maybe bang her sister

Bane 03-21-2010 09:13 AM

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8EvqvvV2U"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8h8EvqvvV2U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>