ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Question for those who have been to OAKLAND before... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=233098)

Hootie 09-07-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6985147)
And the Chargers fan was quiet. Imagine him being a drunken Hootie. What will happen then?

I'm just going to get drunk and keep my mouth shut...

you all act like I'm reeruned...

It's not like I get into fights...ever.

Sure-Oz 09-07-2010 08:05 PM

**** that

KCrockaholic 09-07-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 6985154)
Yeah but I'm not a racist to their faces so...

Just run around yelling "****in bean dippers!" and everyone will leave you alone.

Buck 09-07-2010 08:06 PM

You should go somewhere where you don't have to pretend you aren't a Chiefs Fan.

If I was you, I'd go to Denver. Your game against them is in Mid November (nice weather then) and Denver is a really fun, cool city.

Hootie 09-07-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6985175)
You should go somewhere where you don't have to pretend you aren't a Chiefs Fan.

If I was you, I'd go to Denver. Your game against them is in Mid November (nice weather then) and Denver is a really fun, cool city.

I don't have a choice here man...

I'm going to be in that area at that time and thought it would be fun to check out the Chiefs on the road...

I'm still going to do it...I just won't wear Chiefs stuff or cheer...it's not like I still won't have a great time...I love watching the Chiefs play.

right now I'm just trying to see how affordable/enjoyable I can make this without spending a fortune...

Sure-Oz 09-07-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

I went to denver a few years ago and i think i had 1 fan give me a finger but the rest were pretty cool to us. that one fan was a drunk db though

Froze our asses off and lost but it was fun and downtown was solid

KCrockaholic 09-07-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

I wear my Chiefs stuff in Denver all the time, and I don't ever hear anything. usually they just ask about the Chiefs. But I must say, I love the smug look on everyone's faces as I walk by and imagine what they are thinking.

Direckshun 09-07-2010 08:10 PM

Why the **** wouldn't you wear a Chiefs jersey?

Are you a Chiefs fan or are you a Chiefs fan?

FAX 09-07-2010 08:10 PM

Advice? Wear something black and spend an hour bathing in muskrat piss before you attend the game.

It's a matter of fitting in, really.

FAX

Sure-Oz 09-07-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 6985184)
Why the **** wouldn't you wear a Chiefs jersey?

Are you a Chiefs fan or are you a Chiefs fan?

Why the **** would you go to oakland is my question

Hootie 09-07-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 6985188)
Why the **** would you go to oakland is my question

I figured this would be a dumb place to ask for advice...

I don't give a shit about Oakland or the scum that lives there...

Some day, I want to check out a lot of NFL stadiums...

I'm just so happening to be around the Bay Area at this time...it's not like I was like "hey, I'd really love to go to Oakland!"

tk13 09-07-2010 08:13 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Now we know to start training your replacement to be ready by mid-November.

DaKCMan AP 09-07-2010 08:14 PM

I go out to Berkeley a few times a year for work. Oakland is a dump. I haven't been inside, but from the outside and on tv their stadium is a dump too.

Direckshun 09-07-2010 08:15 PM

I just don't understand the purpose of going to a Chiefs game and not wearing red, not expressing yourself, and not totally lighting up when things go well.

McCluster breaks a 50 yarder off the left tackle... Why the hell pay for a ticket if you're going to react to that with a golf clap?

Wear red. Make the lady wear red. Thicken your skin accordingly, and love your team.

LIKE THE GOOD LORD INTENDED

Sure-Oz 09-07-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 6985191)
I figured this would be a dumb place to ask for advice...

I don't give a shit about Oakland or the scum that lives there...

Some day, I want to check out a lot of NFL stadiums...

I'm just so happening to be around the Bay Area at this time...it's not like I was like "hey, I'd really love to go to Oakland!"

Sorry i didn't pay attention too close, but im sure it will be a rare opp, id still rather go to a bar locally and watch than there, just me.