ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Late night bullshit: Let's be friends. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248122)

ThatRaceCardGuy 08-06-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7805009)
I'm just jealous because I wasn't "that guy" first.

It is pretty awesome isn't it.;)...I also go by Albundyinurmouth on a KSU site...I only joined because I hate KSU ;..and one of my KSU friends said it would be fun...it wasn't fun , :huh:..KSU fan is boring...and they whine worse then MU fan

Direckshun 08-06-2011 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG (Post 7805013)
I just moved to the Chicago area

Bitchin'.

I'll be going there for New Years with a large group of peeps. My stepsister and coolest person evar lives there and we'll be doing something.

Don't know what, yet. I'd love to know if there's a kickass concert there New Years Eve.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-06-2011 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7805011)
Here's some things I like:
* boxers (the dog)
* "Community" and "Justified"
* conservative talk radio
* experimental music
* TMNT
* watching tape
* dancing with my lady's girlfriends, because they think I'm the "safe" guy so I can be a total perv and nobody cares
* Andrew Sullivan
* Lord of the Rings
* indie films
* wordplay
* assplay
* Chicago

I was with you on experimental music (just a little though), indie films (only sometimes though) and assplay. I live in the state Chicago is in but I'm not a huge fan.... the Sears Tower and Museum of Science and Industry are cool though. If you meant the band Yeah I like them.

Maybe we weren't meant to be bro-huggers after all.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-06-2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 7805016)
It is pretty awesome isn't it.;)...I also go by Albundyinurmouth on a KSU site...I only joined because I hate KSU ;..and one of my KSU friends said it would be fun...it wasn't fun , :huh:..KSU fan is boring...and they whine worse then MU fan

If you hate KSU we might be able to be friends. If you hate MU it's a certainty.

Direckshun 08-06-2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7805018)
I was with you on experimental music (just a little though), indie films (only sometimes though) and assplay.

Maybe we weren't meant to be bro-huggers after all.

What's playing in your CD player/ipod/radio station right now.

ThatRaceCardGuy 08-06-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7805017)
Bitchin'.

I'll be going there for New Years with a large group of peeps. My stepsister and coolest person evar lives there and we'll be doing something.

Don't know what, yet. I'd love to know if there's a kickass concert there New Years Eve.

I stopped in Springfield on my way back from Branson to see some friends that I have down there, it was cool...by the way, Branson has to be the tackiest place I have ever been. Every place I went looked like it was furnished by Cargo Largo...horrible service too.

Direckshun 08-06-2011 12:25 AM

For the record, I have made the following friends this evening:

SNR
KcMizzou
SLAG
SuperChief
Red 5
BossChief
noonan
Thatguy

Successful evening so far. Door remains open.

Direckshun 08-06-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 7805023)
I stopped in Springfield on my way back from Branson to see some friends that I have down there, it was cool...by the way, Branson has to be the tackiest place I have ever been. Every place I went looked like it was furnished by Cargo Largo...horrible service too.

Yeah... you hit up old school Branson. I'm with you compadre.

Branson's actually pimped up in the past few years. Mr. Flopnuts will tell you all about it.

Next time you drive through, make a stop and allocate an hour or two to explore the Landing.

There's probably other places, too, but there's that.

ThatRaceCardGuy 08-06-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7805021)
If you hate KSU we might be able to be friends. If you hate MU it's a certainty.

Put it like this..My cousin Ricky Calloway played for KU. I used to go the KU`s football camp. My girlfriend graduated from KU with a degree in journalism, and just finished her Masters in social work (with a 4.0)...

My desk at work.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...harger/001.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-06-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7805022)
What's playing in your CD player/ipod/radio station right now.

CD player has been rotating between Jamey Johnson's "The Guitar Song" (newish guy who does old school country) and Alice In Chains "Jar of Flys" of late. Radio station..... lol..... the one I'm on which is country (job, not favorite music)

ThatRaceCardGuy 08-06-2011 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7805029)
Yeah... you hit up old school Branson. I'm with you compadre.

Branson's actually pimped up in the past few years. Mr. Flopnuts will tell you all about it.

Next time you drive through, make a stop and allocate an hour or two to explore the Landing.

There's probably other places, too, but there's that.

The titanic museum was :thumb:...so was the car :thumb:. and being able to eat at Shooneys breakfast buffet took me back to my childhood, so that was very awesome :thumb:....everything else sucked in Branson.

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-06-2011 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 7805030)
Put it like this..My cousin Ricky Calloway played for KU. I used to go the KU`s football camp. My girlfriend graduated from KU with a degree in journalism, and just finished her Masters in social work (with a 4.0)...

My desk at work.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...harger/001.jpg

It's allllll good that you're thatguy, thatguy.

Direckshun 08-06-2011 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7805031)
CD player has been rotating between Jamey Johnson's "The Guitar Song" (newish guy who does old school country) and Alice In Chains "Jar of Flys" of late. Radio station..... lol..... the one I'm on which is country (job, not favorite music)

No shit? You work at a radio station?

That's awesome. Any interest in sharing the station identification and your job at the station?

ThatRaceCardGuy 08-06-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noonan (Post 7805038)
It's allllll good that you're thatguy, thatguy.

Also..I have dual monitors at work , that makes me a pretty big deal ROFLROFL

ThatRaceCardGuy 08-06-2011 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 7805040)
No shit? You work at a radio station?

That's awesome. Any interest in sharing the station identification and your job at the station?

I`m guessing its NOT hot 103 jamz ?