ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football **** the Colts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251335)

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 7998925)
Well, we got Matt Cassel, thats the only thing i need to say. WE didnt even try for ANYTHING. Not even a guy to sit for a year or 2. We did NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, his point still stands. They passed on a shitty Sanchez and an even worse Clausen. Whooptee****ingdo.

Fritz88 10-16-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fire_lm (Post 7998779)
The only hope we have is Indy gets Luck, and he completely flops.

I have a lot of money riding on him succeeding on the NFL.

I also ****ing hate Indy.

I would rather he flops and I lose money instead of watching him rape us for the next 12 years.

jspchief 10-16-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 7998973)
Well, his point still stands. They passed on a shitty Sanchez and an even worse Clausen. Whooptee****ingdo.

Ya, it just happened to be a bad stretch to be drafting early. Very few QBs that were "can't miss" type prospects.

BigMeatballDave 10-16-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 7998864)
I don't want him in Denver or Indy because I ****ing hate Denver and Indy.
That's what ****ing difference it ****ing makes.

Indy isnt a division rival. I dont give a shit. We dont have to deal with arrogant ****ing Colts fans here. Can you imagine how awful it will be here if hes in Denver? I shudder thinking about it.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 7999008)
Indy isnt a division rival. I dont give a shit. We dont have to deal with arrogant ****ing Colts fans here. Can you imagine how awful it will be here if hes in Denver? I shudder thinking about it.

Don't worry. Tebow will save the season for Denver. He must win for the sins of all Bronco fans.

HoneyBadger 10-16-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 7998980)
I have a lot of money riding on him succeeding on the NFL.

I also ****ing hate Indy.

I would rather he flops and I lose money instead of watching him rape us for the next 12 years.

This.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-16-2011 03:40 PM

I heard Manning is a selfish player and won't help him develop if they draft him. I kinda believe that. I mean, at least Elway took a pay cut to help his team win a Super Bowl.

Sucky 10-16-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7998594)
It would indeed be incredibly obnoxious for them to be able to transition from Manning to Luck. Teams should only be allowed one franchise QB every 20 years.

Agreed. **** the Colts. They make me sick

luv 10-16-2011 04:26 PM

St Louis also hasn't won a game. Root for them to lose, then we can trade with them and get Luck.

milkman 10-16-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 7998889)
Don't forget Harbaugh. :evil:

Bert Jones was better.

kcxiv 10-16-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 7998973)

at the time no one knew how the qb's were goign to stack up. What if Luck turns out to just not have it at the NFL? i mean he most likely will, but if he doesnt, then what?

My point still stands, we went from Huard to Croyle, to Thigpen to Cassel. We didnt even TRY.

milkman 10-16-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 7999118)
I heard Manning is a selfish player and won't help him develop if they draft him. I kinda believe that. I mean, at least Elway took a pay cut to help his team win a Super Bowl.

That's something no one talks about.

Manning's contract has taken so much of the Colts cap space through the years that the Colts have been unable to adequately address other needs on their roster, including a quality backup QB.

Others, including Tom Brady have taken a smaller portion of the cap in order to give the team the ability to sign and keep other players.

O.city 10-16-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7999265)
That's something no one talks about.

Manning's contract has taken so much of the Colts cap space through the years that the Colts have been unable to adequately address other needs on their roster, including a quality backup QB.

Others, including Tom Brady have taken a smaller portion of the cap in order to give the team the ability to sign and keep other players.

This. It's why, especially with the way Painter is playing right now, if the Colts end up with the first pick I think they trade it for a monstrous package. With what they would get from whatever team they trade it for, they could practically reload their wr corps and their defense. Hell they could do all that and still pick up one of the other top qb's if they wanted someone to sit behind Peyton.

Spott 10-16-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 7999008)

Probably just as awful as it's going to be having Cassel as our QB again next year.

notorious 10-16-2011 04:56 PM

This woud be Karma's way of saying,"Come at me bro!".