ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pioli Deserves Props (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259055)

O.city 04-29-2012 10:16 AM

If Berry and Charles don't go down last year, we win a playoff game.

Marcellus 04-29-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8580522)
Haley is no longer here, we just drafted Midget 2.0 and a RB.

Yeah, debatable. LMAOLMAO

Because Haley is not here does not mean he was the biggest issue. You want to bash Pioli and Haley? Both are to blame for everything?

DMC is still on the team bud, he also cost you several bets last year. Will he ever be a star? I doubt it, was he a colossal ridiculous bust? I don't see it yet, its definitely not fact at this point and I can tell you, I don't like him.

Even if you get DMC 100% right, hell even if you were right on Haley and DMC, anyone who spews as much shit as you is going to be right on occasion.

Your LJ man crush that went on 2 years too long and your wishy washy back and forth BS (See "Matt Cassel Can't Do It Alone") negates most anything you blindly get half ass correct.

crazycoffey 04-29-2012 10:17 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/misc....osted&t=259055

the reerun is strong in this thread

OnTheWarpath15 04-29-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8580538)
If Berry and Charles don't go down last year, we win a playoff game.

2010 says hello.

crazycoffey 04-29-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8580539)
Because Haley is not here does not mean he was the biggest issue. You want to bash Pioli and Haley? Both are to blame for everything?

DMC is still on the team bud, he also cost you several bets last year. Will he ever be a star? I doubt it, was he a colossal ridiculous bust? I don't see it yet, its definitely not fact at this point and I can tell you, I don't like him.

Even if you get DMC 100% right, hell even if you were right on Haley and DMC, anyone who spews as much shit as you is going to be right on occasion.

Your LJ man crush that went on 2 years too long and your wishy washy back and forth BS (See "Matt Cassel Can't Do It Alone") negates most anything you blindly get half ass correct.

:troll:

Marcellus 04-29-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8580544)
2010 says hello.

By that logic, we never will win a playoff game.

crazycoffey 04-29-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8580546)

Chiefsplanet says hello

chiefzilla1501 04-29-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8580534)
I was right that he was going to be fired.

I was right that he sucked cock.

Until he gets another HC gig and succeeds, I'm ****ing right.

This team is a lot better because he was here. It amazes me how critics will downplay the improvement a lot of players made under his watch. Maybe he wasn't the best long-term fit for a coach. But I'm very glad he was the coach for the time he was here.

BigMeatballDave 04-29-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8580515)

All you ever do is err on the side of homer.

Really?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212382

OnTheWarpath15 04-29-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8580546)

Wasn't saying that at all.

Simply making a point that we had the services of those two players in 2010, and we were ass raped in our own building.

Curious as to what he thinks changed in one offseason that makes him think we would have won a playoff game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8580528)
If we would have won one more game last year. We would have beaten Pitt at Arrowhead. We could have won several games last year. We are not that far away due to the quality of the division.

I know and like BRC in "real life", but this quote sums up the fanbase.

We're not that far away due to the quality of the division.

Great, we win a weak division.

Then what?

Continue to settle for mediocrity, according to most.

chiefzilla1501 04-29-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8580556)
Wasn't saying that at all.

Simply making a point that we had the services of those two players in 2010, and we were ass raped in our own building.

Curious as to what he thinks changed in one offseason that makes him think we would have won a playoff game.

I know and like BRC in "real life", but this quote sums up the fanbase.

We're not that far away due to the quality of the division.

Great, we win a weak division.

Then what?

Continue to settle for mediocrity, according to most.

Well, I think the more appropriate point is that Kyle Orton showed us that with a better QB, we can be very competitive. Which is saying a lot, because a team can do a lot better than Kyle Orton. With a legit QB, we could be Super Bowl contenders. That's good and very unfortunate at the same time.

BigMeatballDave 04-29-2012 10:28 AM

Pioli is one horrible decision from being a very good GM.

Unfortunately, he failed on the most important position.

Chiefshrink 04-29-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8580478)
I think the mayocks and kipers of the world who grade these guys throw peoples views of drafts off. Obviously, what Mayock and Kiper had people graded as, scouts didn't agree on some guys.

I don't think the FOs give a shit what Mayock and Kiper think. But I do think the FOs use these guys for poker play though with other teams that's for sure.

In all actuality, I think the FO's of each team actually sit back and laugh at these wannabes most of the time and actually conduct and observe like professors in a lab setting doing experiments with mice, saying to themselves "watch what happens to the "sports media mice" when we take this player!;)

chiefzilla1501 04-29-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8580560)
Pioli is one horrible decision from being a very good GM.

Unfortunately, he failed on the most important position.

Agreed.

Chiefshrink 04-29-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8580559)
Well, I think the more appropriate point is that Kyle Orton showed us that with a better QB, we can be very competitive. Which is saying a lot, because a team can do a lot better than Kyle Orton. With a legit QB, we could be Super Bowl contenders. That's good and very unfortunate at the same time.

Come on now, common sense is always clouded when the ego is more important(a la Pioli trying to will Cassel to good QB play):rolleyes: