ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs coach: Steve Breaston is a backup right now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265204)

Hammock Parties 10-16-2012 12:07 AM

McCluster is ****ing useless.

He's averaging 8.9 yards per catch.

He's a pedestrian piece of shit who does nothing special whatsoever.

jd1020 10-16-2012 12:12 AM

I don't pay much attention to the stats of receivers on this team. They all rely on the QB to be more than an incompetent pos.

McCluster has shown the ability to beat the defender and catch the ball on a consistent basis.

Give this team an even average NFL QB and every receivers production goes up.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9019098)
I would rather have Breaston in the slot than McCluster.

^THIS

I don't care WHERE he lines up - slot, flanker, H-back, whatever. He's easily the 2nd best WR on the team, and may just be the most consistent...and the fact that he doesn't get playing time is indicative of just how fuckED this team is.

Titty Meat 10-16-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasseLLLLL's Reckoning (Post 9019148)

He's averaging 8.9 yards per catch.

He's a pedestrian piece of shit who does nothing special whatsoever.

He's a 5'8 possession WR.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasseLLLLL's Reckoning (Post 9019139)
Just read the chart yourself.

http://i.imgur.com/1n5K5.jpg

I had forgotten completely about Keary Colbert being here...

Jeebus, that's how badly we've been starved for a WR...and he languishes in obscurity on the bench.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9019163)
He's a 5'8 possession WR.

He's a shorter, faster Wayne Chrebet - I get it. He'd be perfect in a wide-open 'run and shoot'-style offense. Aaron Rodgers would make stars out of Breaston AND d-Mac...

Here in KC, they are both just as useless as the wheels on a car without an engine.

mcaj22 10-16-2012 12:27 AM

Steve Breaston is better than both McCluster and Baldwin

and he has and will have the more productive career in terms of stats than either of them

that is the sad reality. I dont care who the QB is. Bowe did fine for years with shitty QBs throwing him the ball and Breaston was able to grab 61 balls last year just fine with CasseLLLLL/Palko/Orton.

There is no reason for him to take a backup role to these overrated young bums that have shown no impact

You should play the best players on the field, not Pioli's draft picks because Pioli calls down and demands you play his picks.

Hammock Parties 10-16-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9019156)
McCluster has shown the ability to beat the defender and catch the ball on a consistent basis.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Any asshole off the street could do what he does.

mcaj22 10-16-2012 12:31 AM

im not going to hate on McCluster because at least he ****ing does somewhat of production but Jon Baldwin was a waste of a first round pick and is an overrated practice warrior stain. Dude cant beat the press, he cant locate the ball and he makes every catch look harder than it is. You are 6'5 you dont need to do jumping 1 handed grab attempts while twisting your body just for an 8 yard catch so you can showboat.

The scary part is I think they are giving him all these game reps because they expect him to take over for Bowe next season. And if Baldwin is our #1 WR, we are ****ed.

All because PioLLLLLi's father in law told him AJ Green and Jon Baldwin are the same player. Yeah great piece of info you ****ing old piece of trash. Stuck with another bum draft pick.

but hey its a process

Hammock Parties 10-16-2012 12:34 AM

At least Baldwin can get down the field and make a play. At some marginal, not-shitty level.

Dex is useless. Utterly ****ing useless. He hasn't made a single big play as a wide receiver.

He makes Samie Parker look like an All-Pro.

KCrockaholic 10-16-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasseLLLLL's Reckoning (Post 9019139)
Just read the chart yourself.

http://i.imgur.com/1n5K5.jpg

Bowe is obviously REALLY uncomfortable in the slot. THREE drops from the slot on just 8 targets. Unreal.

Hammock Parties 10-16-2012 12:36 AM

Yeah, another reason to hate our best player.

DaneMcCloud 10-16-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasseLLLLLLLLL's Reckoning (Post 9019148)

Not nearly as useless as you.

He's earning at least $800k a year.

Meanwhile, you're lucky if you earn $80 dollars for each mani/pedi you perform for your mother's friends in her basement.

KCrockaholic 10-16-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasseLLLLL's Reckoning (Post 9019213)
Yeah, another reason to hate our best player.

Bowe is a terrible slot receiver.

Hammock Parties 10-16-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9019225)
Not nearly as useless as you.

He's earning at least $800k a year.

Meanwhile, you're lucky if you earn $80 dollars for each mani/pedi you perform for your mother's friends in her basement.

LMAO

I'm sure Dex pays a lot more to get his nails done.