ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Announcement From SaveOurChiefs.com (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267250)

Bub 12-02-2012 08:12 AM

It's time to stop SOC all together. You want to save the Chiefs? Get out there and cheer them on. The message has been sent and if you continue, you will just make things worse. The organization, the fans, and the team need to heal as one. How in the hell can you assholes vote for the Chiefs to lose today?

vailpass 12-02-2012 08:13 AM

Straight up class move. Right thing to do. Best to Chiefs nation on what has to be an incredibly difficult day.

chiefzilla1501 12-02-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bub (Post 9170573)
It's time to stop SOC all together. You want to save the Chiefs? Get out there and cheer them on. The message has been sent and if you continue, you will just make things worse. The organization, the fans, and the team need to heal as one. How in the hell can you assholes vote for the Chiefs to lose today?

I'm going to avoid getting into an argument out of respect for this thread. I feel terrible for pioli and rac emotionally and hope they can move on from a traumatic situation. But the next home game is plenty of time to heal. This is a terrible tragedy, but it doesn't change the original objective of soc which is to demand accountability. I feel bad for pioli, but what he went through is separate from what he has done in performance as a general manager.

REDHOTGTO 12-02-2012 08:50 AM

good decision, thanks

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-02-2012 09:33 AM

Bub,
welcome to the planet. first, we're not assholes. two, I suggest you re-read everything. We've called off the dogs for today. We're going to evaluate how we go forward and in what capacity. So you can either understand or continue to name call. Got it Bub?

Marty

Quote:

boogblaster 12-02-2012 10:20 AM

ya its a good call .. man up for the players .....

Mile High Mania 12-02-2012 10:47 AM

SOC should start up a scholarship fund for the little girl left without parents now because of the incident yesterday.

Big Chief Homer 12-02-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9170812)
SOC should start up a scholarship fund for the little girl left without parents now because of the incident yesterday.

Players already doing that.

007 12-02-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

JFC You don't even understand the SOC movement.

ForeverChiefs58 12-02-2012 06:55 PM

I hate our GM and coach in the way they both have set the franchise back in their ineptitude.

I do however feel emotionally sorry for anyone that had to experience what they went through yesterday.

I am glad of the classy and easy call not to fly a banner.

But when I first saw a pic of Pioli looking up at the sky today at the game, I couldn't help but think, "Pioli's wondering about SOC"

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/xM...706700fafc.jpg

Reerun_KC 12-02-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9169288)
Now is time to support the players and forget the issues in the FO.

Now is the time to push the front office right out the ****ing door...

I am not supporting millionaires anymore, what makes them so special or above everyone else?

ForeverChiefs58 12-02-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9170812)

I am not trying to be a dick, but at times like this, I can't help but think about the many kids who lose parents that weren't already millionaires. Financially, I hope she is already taken care of.

I have no idea how much money he left behind, and I really don't mean to be insensitive but wasn't he driving a Bentley?

Regardless, I think a good positive idea to come from this tragedy would be raising money for domestic abuse or mental illness.

Reerun_KC 12-02-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 9173709)
I am not trying to be a dick, but at times like this, I can't help but think about the many kids who lose parents that weren't already millionaires. Financially, I hope she is already taken care of.

I have no idea how much money he left behind, and I really don't mean to be insensitive but wasn't he driving a Bentley?

Regardless, I think a good positive idea to come from this tragedy would be raising money for domestic abuse or mental illness.

Absolutely 100% correct sir.

Great post.

NJChiefsFan 12-02-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 9173575)
I hate our GM and coach in the way they both have set the franchise back in their ineptitude.

I do however feel emotionally sorry for anyone that had to experience what they went through yesterday.

I am glad of the classy and easy call not to fly a banner.

But when I first saw a pic of Pioli looking up at the sky today at the game, I couldn't help but think, "Pioli's wondering about SOC"

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/xM...706700fafc.jpg

Do you mean because he was looking for a plane? We can't fly the banners that close to the start of the game. I would think he knows that. I also am pretty sure he has people checking here and knows we called stuff off.

ForeverChiefs58 12-02-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9173942)
Do you mean because he was looking for a plane? We can't fly the banners that close to the start of the game. I would think he knows that. I also am pretty sure he has people checking here and knows we called stuff off.

No, I know they can't fly that close and I am sure he was just watching the fly over, it was just a caption that first comes to mind.