ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jovan Belcher was one sick son of B**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267352)

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-04-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9179052)
I wouldn't be surprised if Belcher had multiple alcohol-related incidents that weren't reported.

Really cant hide that stuff from the NFL Bud.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9179027)
How can you possibly inject blame on anyone else besides Belcher? No matter the knowledge of their situation, I'm fairly certain Crennel or Gibbs had no idea this guy would snap like this?

I think people are reading too much into his character which we know little to nothing about and overlooking someone who obviously just snapped that day.

And I think that you're speculating.

It's clear that he had problems and the Chiefs were aware of said problems.

You have absolutely no idea if the team psychologist warned Pioli or the organization that Belcher was on edge and ready to snap.

Pioli, Crennel and Gibbs calm collectively calm demeanor on Saturday while dealing with an armed man that admitted to murder tells me that that weren't shocked or stunned to hear that news.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9179055)

Yeah, but the NFL, and especially guys like Scott Pioli, can hide it from YOU.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9179055)

Sure you can.

You can hide from the government, you can change your identity and in many cases as of late, you can hide your gender.

-King- 12-04-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179056)

You have absolutely no idea if the team psychologist warned Pioli or the organization that Belcher was on edge and ready to snap.

Pioli, Crennel and Gibbs calm collectively calm demeanor on Saturday while dealing with an armed man that admitted to murder tells me that that weren't shocked or stunned to hear that news.

Were they supposed to be screaming at him?

That probably wouldn't be conducive to what they were trying to accomplish...

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 02:06 AM

We're talking about the most rich and powerful professional sports league there is.

And you don't think they control what gets out about their players?

They most certainly do.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9179049)
And you don't know dick about Belcher's behavior before this.

So?

The second I read the story, I knew and posted that the murder/suicide had NOTHING to do with head trauma and was a crime of passion.

The second I read that Pioli, Crennel and Gibbs felt no danger, I KNEW it had nothing to do with head trauma, a killing spree or that he was intent on murdeing others.

WV 12-04-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179056)

Okay I may be speculating, but you are assuming a whole lot and honestly it isn't worth bickering over.

We weren't there and have no clue how it actually went down and never really will no matter what comes out. Everything else is speculating in all reality.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-04-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9179061)
We're talking about the most rich and powerful professional sports league there is.

And you don't think they control what gets out about their players?

They most certainly do.

I don't know man, Been a lot of players suspended by the NFL for drug and alcohol abuse.

-King- 12-04-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179063)
So?

The second I read the story, I knew and posted that the murder/suicide had NOTHING to do with head trauma and was a crime of passion.

The second I read that Pioli, Crennel and Gibbs felt no danger, I KNEW it had nothing to do with head trauma, a killing spree or that he was intent on murdeing others.

I'm not arguing any of that it was a crime of passion.

But to backtrack a bit, because it was a crime of passion, that means Pioli and Crennel should have known months ago Belcher would kill his girlfriend?

Is this really what you're suggesting?

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-04-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179063)
So?

Well ****ing said. REP

-King- 12-04-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9179065)
I don't know man, Been a lot of players suspended by the NFL for drug and alcohol abuse.

Yeah, but they weren't superstars like Jovan Belcher. He must be protected!

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9179064)
Okay I may be speculating, but you are assuming a whole lot and honestly it isn't worth bickering over.

We weren't there and have no clue how it actually went down and never really will no matter what comes out. Everything else is speculating in all reality.

You are assuming. I am not.

Pioli, Crennel and Gibbs were unafraid of a man holding a gun AFTER he confessed to murder.

That tells us that he wasn't on some muderous rampage. He wanted her dead to such a large degree that he didn't mind taking his own life as the endgame.

The dude was seriously jacked.

-King- 12-04-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179071)
You are assuming. I am not.

Pioli, Crennel and Gibbs were unafraid of a man holding a gun AFTER he confessed to murder.

That tells us that he wasn't on some muderous rampage. He wanted her dead to such a large degree that he didn't mind taking his own life as the endgame.

Or maybe it's because he realized that he couldn't live with himself after what he had just done and that he'd be going away to jail for a long time anyway.

Just injecting a bit of logic in that world you live in.

KCWolfman 12-04-2012 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9179001)
The Hunt family doesn't tolerate people like Belcher.

That's not true, unfortunately:

Bam Morris
Tamarick Vanover
Warren Moon
Andre Rison
Jim Tryer
Larry Johnson