ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Lost my best friend tonight. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269092)

munkey 01-19-2013 10:57 PM

Sorry for your loss...

Cephalic Trauma 01-19-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9334306)
Should've been booted from more than the thread.

This. That definitely deserved a banning. **** that guy.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-19-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianfo (Post 9334194)
No offense and lifes a bitch. If you lost your "best friend" tonight you wouldn't be on ChiefsPlanet. GTFO

I am personally offended by this. I know the OP, and read about this before he posted this thread. I make it a habit to seek out the counsel of my fellow moderators before I make decisions after action has been taken but I am making an exception to this rule.

Take a few days off and think about whether you displaying your e-peen is more important than the real life issues that every human being has to face from time to time. If it is, stay the **** away. This place has enough douchebags, and you're not original enough to find your own niche.

**** your asshole with an 18 inch dildo for soiling this thread with your insecurity. See you later. Unfortunately.

DaFace 01-19-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9334392)
I am personally offended by this. I know the OP, and read about this before he posted this thread. I make it a habit to seek out the counsel of my fellow moderators before I make decisions after action has been taken but I am making an exception to this rule.

Take a few days off and think about whether you displaying your e-peen is more important than the real life issues that every human being has to face from time to time. If it is, stay the **** away. This place has enough douchebags, and you're not original enough to find your own niche.

**** your asshole with an 18 inch dildo for soiling this thread with your insecurity. See you later. Unfortunately.

No complaints, for the record.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-19-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9334394)
No complaints, for the record.

Thank you. Sincerely. First time I've ever pulled my mod card on another mod. Genuinely hoped you would understand. This hits me personally. Mad respect for you, bro.

Mrs. Loopner 01-19-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9334392)

THIS!! and let's hope we don't 'see' him again!!! Unbelievable!

Chief Roundup 01-19-2013 11:16 PM

Sorry for you loss.

DaFace 01-19-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Loopner (Post 9334398)
THIS!! and let's hope we don't 'see' him again!!! Unbelievable!

He's got some personal issues that have come up from time to time, but I'll leave it at that since this isn't really the place.

mnchiefsguy 01-19-2013 11:19 PM

Sorry for you loss.

Mrs. Loopner 01-19-2013 11:20 PM

Thatguy,
Take your time and say whatever is on your mind it truly helps the healing process.

TimeForWasp 01-19-2013 11:23 PM

Sorry , That guy. Stay strong.

Al Czervik 01-19-2013 11:24 PM

Very sorry for your loss....
Major props to you for being there for him!!!

RIP to your friend!!

go bo 01-19-2013 11:39 PM

sorry for your loss, but thankful for your poignant reminder how important it is to tell people that you love them...

before you know it they're gone and it's too late...

your friend had a truly best friend, he was lucky...

warpaint* 01-20-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 9333933)
I lost my best friend, and best man at my wedding tonight due to complications from heart disease. The last thing I said to my best friend when he was conscious was "I love you man" as I left his hospital room Thursday night, hours before he slipped into a coma. We hung out in his hospital room that night, laughing and cracking on each other like we also did. If you have someone in your life who is important ( men this is really for you ) let them know. That macho BS doesn't mean a thing-if you care about a person let them know. If you`re in a room with people you care about - let them know, say "I love you" and give them a hug. If you haven't spoken with a family member or someone close to you for a while over something petty, let it go, pick up the phone , call them. I challenge you to tell someone who you haven't told in a while, but need to , that you love them. Pick up the phone and call them if need be..but let them know.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

REDHOTGTO 01-20-2013 03:48 PM

very sorry for your loss man, just in the last few years have i started telling my friends i love them, it is something i try to do a lot now. you never know what can happen, now that im almost 50 it can happen to quick, tell them !