ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 610/810 Chiefs Planet call-in mob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269722)

Strongside 02-05-2013 04:24 PM

I have 3 of the 610 host's cell numbers. If I was an asshole....

HolyHat 02-05-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9380543)
Stateline soccer show. Call in show 2 hosts all soccer...610. As well as what will be announced for 810 on top of them broadcasting the actual games.

It is funny. You picked a bad day to bring this up.

And what time does that show take place Zach?

Sorter 02-05-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9380546)

ahaha!

|Zach| 02-05-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9380551)
And what time does that show take place Zach?

Its mostly in season. I don't really know to be sure I don't listen to sports radio. And I think the deals coming out with 810 changed things there.

HolyHat 02-05-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9380546)

I play basketball with Carrington every week. I tell him to pull his head out of his ass every time. The Danny Parkins show makes me want to kill puppies.

Strongside 02-05-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9380559)
I play basketball with Carrington every week. I tell him to pull his head out of his ass every time. The Danny Parkins show makes me want to kill puppies.

I actually like the DP show, as I affectionately call it. I know Carrington as well, so that has a lot to do with it.

HolyHat 02-05-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9380565)
I actually like the DP show, as I affectionately call it. I know Carrington as well, so that has a lot to do with it.

Danny seems like a smart guy, and I like Carrington, but its not a very professional show. The side shit is funny sometimes, but doing it for a better part of the show drives me crazy.

Strongside 02-05-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9380572)
Danny seems like a smart guy, and I like Carrington, but its not a very professional show. The side shit is funny sometimes, but doing it for a better part of the show drives me crazy.

Yeah. It definitely appeals to a different audience than most of the other shows. They're constantly lobbying for older listeners.

On a side note, I'd like to point out that I've lived in other large sports markets and Kansas City has, hands down, the worst callers to the local sports shows. Every now and then you'll get a guy that's worth his salt, but most of the time I am confused that I'm suddenly listening to Howard Stern, and High Pitched Eric or Gary the reerun has called in. It's seriously bad.

Sorter 02-05-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9380596)
Yeah. It definitely appeals to a different audience than most of the other shows. They're constantly lobbying for older listeners.

On a side note, I'd like to point out that I've lived in other large sports markets and Kansas City has, hands down, the worst callers to the local sports shows. Every now and then you'll get a guy that's worth his salt, but most of the time I am confused that I'm suddenly listening to Howard Stern, and High Pitched Eric or Gary the reerun has called in. It's seriously bad.

LMAOLMAO

keg in kc 02-05-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9380596)

On a side note, I'd like to point out that I've lived in other large sports markets and Kansas City has, hands down, the worst callers to the local sports shows. Every now and then you'll get a guy that's worth his salt, but most of the time I am confused that I'm suddenly listening to Howard Stern, and High Pitched Eric or Gary the reerun have called in. It's seriously bad.

I listen to almost zero sports talk now, I'll probably listen a bit in april leading up to the draft and with the new Royals season, but that's about it. I used to listen to tons and tons of it though, and the funniest part was how you'd hear the same callers day after day after day, and when 610 started you'd hear them on both channels. It was like the high point of these dudes' lives was hearing themselves on the radio.

Says the sad, sad man with 12 years of posts on here.

RunKC 02-05-2013 04:45 PM

This is a pointless battle. Danny Parkins would trade the first overall pick for Tony Romo and we all know how much of a pillow biter Bob Fescoe is.

I will give credit to Jay Binkley though. He's been on the Tyler Wilson train since late October. At least he understands that we need a QB.

Strongside 02-05-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9380619)
This is a pointless battle. Danny Parkins would trade the first overall pick for Tony Romo and we all know how much of a pillow biter Bob Fescoe is.

I will give credit to Jay Binkley though. He's been on the Tyler Wilson train since late October. At least he understands that we need a QB.

Binkley is a solid football mind.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-05-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9380388)

ROFL

HolyHat 02-05-2013 04:47 PM

The best sports radio is after a Chiefs loss, There are a few callers on 810 that call in every week after a loss and it's pure gold. They absolutely THRASH the Chiefs and some of the fans...

HolyHat 02-05-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9380619)

Tyler Wilsons ceiling is Tony Romo...