ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop New Jersey kids randomly knock people out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278501)

Simply Red 11-12-2013 06:38 AM

This will really catch on as a trend - Until one of them is shot/dead. Then the others will reconsider future knock outs.

IowaChiefs83 11-12-2013 07:02 AM

They obviously play a lot of Grand Theft Auto.

Simply Red 11-12-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaChiefs83 (Post 10180078)
They obviously play a lot of Grand Theft Auto.

Haha, Yeah no shit.

NewChief 11-12-2013 07:59 AM

I think I posted about seeing this go down in a restaurant in St. Louis one night. Outside seating, two young punks come running through the patio area, slug a guy, and keep running. A waiter took off after them and caught one of the kids and drug him back to the restaurant. And he really was a kid. Probably 10 years old. I went from wanting to kill the perpetrators to feeling like I was going to have to intervene on behalf of the kid before he got lynched (he was also not the one that actually threw the punch, but he was with the guy). Cops came and hauled him off and defused the mob, though.

vailpass 11-12-2013 08:00 AM

One word: Eugenics.

NewChief 11-12-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10178850)
This is nothing new, and these idiots certainly didn't "come up" with this shit, as the video claims. I graduated from college in St. Louis a couple of years ago, and lived near the Delmar Loop, where local gangs like to hang out late at night. There was literally a PSA put out by my university warning people that "Knockout" was being used as an initiation rite by certain gangs, and to stay aware when in the area.

I had a lot of paranoid late-night walks home while I lived there, no doubt about it.

See previous post. I saw this go down. We were down in Central West End when we saw it happen.

notorious 11-12-2013 08:05 AM

Just boys being boys.

hometeam 11-12-2013 08:05 AM

'new' game?

Nothing new about this game. Every 6 months or so you hear about some group of dumbshits doing this.

In Missouri this is a good way to get shot.

notorious 11-12-2013 08:08 AM

It's funny how none of that stuff happens out here.

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 11-12-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 10178892)
Here's where all the Obama money goes to....

Where's Jessie, Rev Al, or Eric Holder?

Looks like a racist hate crime to me.

You won't hear anything from them until one of these cowardly punks gets shot by choosing the wrong target. Then they will scream and holler that whitey is picking on black youth and want the shooter properly punished.

Reerun_KC 11-12-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 10180116)
It's funny how none of that stuff happens out here.

Nope. Not down here either. I would wreck my son for doing this. Plus the good ol rednecks would put an end to it.quickly.

KC native 11-12-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10178842)
Jfc. Why cant they ****ing speak English? What a complete waste of life those people are. Future welfare recipients.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10178846)
In before DC and veiled racist statements

You were too late. can't nb4 after it's already happened.

Predarat 11-12-2013 08:28 AM

Hope next time they run into a law abiding citizen who exercises their right to kill these punks to death.

Mile High Mania 11-12-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284 (Post 10180106)
shit like this is less likely to happen when you are aware of your surroundings. when i see a group of teenagers, regardless of where/what color my guard goes up. No good little pieces of shit.

This... and it doesn't have to be teenagers. It could be a group of anyone and I'll look around for my out, or worst case will pause or detour where I'm going to let it pass. I think I started being more aware after having kids and then seeing things happen that appear to be for no other reason than people just screwing around.

notorious 11-12-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10180137)
This... and it doesn't have to be teenagers. It could be a group of anyone and I'll look around for my out, or worst case will pause or detour where I'm going to let it pass. I think I started being more aware after having kids and then seeing things happen that appear to be for no other reason than people just screwing around.

Lesson 1 in CCL class: Situational Awareness