ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Is 2016 a breaking point for this team? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282406)

htismaqe 03-19-2014 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10502921)
His last 5 games including Indy were very high scoring affairs, he really seemed to have the knack for this team during the final stretch... if it had just been Indy alone I'd say fraud, but it wasnt.

Will it continue? all I can say is that those final five games made my bet easier to make.

So many other worries than this guy right now.

The line looked pretty good down the stretch. Too bad they're starting over from scratch...

Iconic 03-19-2014 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 10502924)
What the **** wouldn't I trade Bray for?

A free pass to the KC Zoo? Done.
A free ticket on Malaysian Airlines? Done.
A flashback to '04 Demonpenz? Done.
A Zagnut Bar? Done.

Malaysian Airliners? Done.

DeezNutz 03-19-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10502921)
His last 5 games including Indy were very high scoring affairs, he really seemed to have the knack for this team during the final stretch... if it had just been Indy alone I'd say fraud, but it wasnt.

Will it continue? all I can say is that those final five games made my bet easier to make.

So many other worries than this guy right now.

Indy looked different to me because he demonstrated a very high level of feel in the pocket, something that I thought was lacking during the regular season.

At times, during the RS, Smith looked good. In Indy, however, he looked elite. Totally different level, IMO, based on the intangibles.

O.city 03-19-2014 07:31 PM

It seems odd that people have said on here over and over when this team is spending high picks on OL that you can find competent OL anywhere, yet now the pendulum swings the other way it seems that what the FO is going to do (find it anywhere) and people are up in arms.

It's the OL.

BigRedChief 03-19-2014 07:32 PM

Yes

DeezNutz 03-19-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10502938)
It seems odd that people have said on here over and over when this team is spending high picks on OL that you can find competent OL anywhere, yet now the pendulum swings the other way it seems that what the FO is going to do (find it anywhere) and people are up in arms.

It's the OL.

drinkyourovaltine

O.city 03-19-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10502929)
The line looked pretty good down the stretch. Too bad they're starting over from scratch...

Does you think losing Schwartz will hurt that much? I know you've been saying it alot lately, but i thought you were just giving people shit.

Deberg_1990 03-19-2014 07:34 PM

Already panicking about 2016? ROFL

Only on Chiefsplanet........

DeezNutz 03-19-2014 07:35 PM

Unsure. Does you?

O.city 03-19-2014 07:35 PM

I was as big of a proponent this year about OL continuity (I think the sum of the OL parts is more important than a single talented guy etc) and I got crushed for it.

However, if the FO thinks they can/have developed a guy like Rishaw Johnson into an adequate/above average LG, lets see it.

Titty Meat 03-19-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10502200)
Bowe, Flowers, Charles and Hali will fall off a cliff before DJ

DJ has that London Fletcher/Ray Lewis longevity to him. We need a replacement OLB and a new freak playmaker on offense at WR or RB asap

basically we will need a whole new foundation in 2 years once we fully say goodbye to the 2008 class

DJ's game is declining see the game vs the Raiders

O.city 03-19-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10502956)
DJ's game is declining see the game vs the Raiders

I do think he still shows some of that "old DJ" at times.

DeezNutz 03-19-2014 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10502955)
I was as big of a proponent this year about OL continuity (I think the sum of the OL parts is more important than a single talented guy etc) and I got crushed for it.

However, if the FO thinks they can/have developed a guy like Rishaw Johnson into an adequate/above average LG, lets see it.

It is incredibly difficult to develop a league-average LG. Incredibly difficult. So I'm not sure it's fair to judge Pioli on this in '14.

htismaqe 03-19-2014 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10502938)

It's the OL.

And they might have 5 new starters opening day.

Titty Meat 03-19-2014 07:40 PM

Hopefully Dorsey trades a guy like Flowers or Hali for a draft pick this year but I dont think any team would take on thos contracts.