ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Banned from the GST after one comment??? Really??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=303436)

Baby Lee 11-06-2016 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 12533728)
I was banned from this thread for a while, but I'm back now. It's all good. I was allowed back into the GDT thread before the game ended.

Tell us what you learned about what it's like to be Claynus.

KCUnited 11-06-2016 03:50 PM

Resurrected

BlackHelicopters 11-06-2016 04:04 PM

Punishment is fair.

jjchieffan 11-06-2016 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12533741)
Tell us what you learned about what it's like to be Claynus.

I don't think that my situation today in any way compares to Clay. Clay was getting banned from the thread because he would come in and make comment after comment about Smith to the point that everyone was sick of it. I made one comment. I have no problem with someone being banned from a thread if they continually make negative comments just to stir people up. But it shouldn't happen to Clay, Inmem58, myself, or anyone else after just one comment. I also am in the group that feels that Clay's latest ban was over the top.

Baby Lee 11-06-2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 12533845)
I don't think that my situation today in any way compares to Clay. Clay was getting banned from the thread because he would come in and make comment after comment about Smith to the point that everyone was sick of it. I made one comment. I have no problem with someone being banned from a thread if they continually make negative comments just to stir people up. But it shouldn't happen to Clay, Inmem58, myself, or anyone else after just one comment. I also am in the group that feels that Clay's latest ban was over the top.

Sooo, nothing? All that and you learned nothing about what it's like to be Claynus?

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12534060)
Sooo, nothing? All that and you learned nothing about what it's like to be Claynus?

LMAO Not one word. Not. One. Syllable. Can't help yourself can you Baby? It's all good love. Keep working at it.

JimNasium 11-06-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12534139)
LMAO Not one word. Not. One. Syllable. Can't help yourself can you Baby? It's all good love. Keep working at it.

Sorry Flop, this is example of terrible moderation by you. Plus it was based on dubious motivation. Defend it all you want but it still makes no sense to defend your little victim friend in this way.

tecumseh 11-06-2016 05:17 PM

Raise the Banner.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2016 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 12534207)
Sorry Flop, this is example of terrible moderation by you. Plus it was based on dubious motivation. Defend it all you want but it still makes no sense to defend your little victim friend in this way.

I know. You have zero bias at all. JJ isn't mad, but some of you guys should be. Because, Clay! Fair and consistent moderation. Period.

Fire Me Boy! 11-06-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12534231)
I know. You have zero bias at all. JJ isn't mad, but some of you guys should be. Because, Clay! Fair and consistent moderation. Period.

**** Clay.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2016 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 12534235)
**** Clay.

Don't fall into the narrative that this is all about Clay. It's not. It's way more than that. RIP to some long time posters we've lost over the last week. Love them or hate them. Dissension has been the KEY to this board. It was it's life blood when it started.

JimNasium 11-06-2016 05:29 PM

Quote:

I have less bias than you do, that's for sure. Just calling a spade a spade, sorry it's so uncomfortable for you.

NJChiefsFan 11-06-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 12532267)
WWJJD

Apparentely complain about it twice and then calm down later on.

Quote:

Seems like a reach. Does someone always get banned from the GDT for one comment? If so, it's fair I guess. Doesn't really matter to me, but now that you are defending it, just doesn't seem like what you are saying is actually consistent.

JimNasium 11-06-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12534251)
Don't fall into the narrative that this is all about Clay. It's not. It's way more than that. RIP to some long time posters we've lost over the last week. Love them or hate them. Dissension has been the KEY to this board. It was it's life blood when it started.

Dissent does not equal trolling. It's about the method.

Baby Lee 11-06-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12534139)

I'm trying to help. Was that not helpful?

We had important lessons to be learned today, and I fear some lessons may not have taken root as intended.