ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Le’Veon Bell wow. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313351)

pugsnotdrugs19 01-19-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 13370307)
Exactly what I was trying to say in an earlier post. Just doesn't seem like most of the star players have a great attitude. A bunch of individuals on that team. Either all of them have unmanageable personalities or Tomlin just sucks ass at keeping them in check.

Which is even more funny because everyone talks about how Tomlin is such a great leader and commander of men...

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-19-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut (Post 13370059)
Watch Dorsey snag him.
Then sign a big tight end.

Gordon/Bell/(Jimmy Graham?)

And throw in Alex Smiff and right there he gets them from 0-16 to a playoff game. Just like he did with KC.

JakeF 01-19-2018 04:17 PM

Just tag him, run him into the ground and move on. NFL RBs don't last long enough to invest that much.

JakeF 01-19-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13370519)
And throw in Alex Smiff and right there he gets them from 0-16 to a playoff game. Just like he did with KC.

I guess it isn't just Tigger that brings up Smith in every thread.

Couch-Potato 01-19-2018 06:36 PM

They will franchise him. No reason not to, he won't sit out the season.

notorious 01-19-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 13370838)
They will franchise him. No reason not to, he won't sit out the season.

Yep, and if he doesn't show up, he doesn't get paid.

**** him. Normally I side with players against the owners, but he is a real piece of work that's absorbed in his own bullshit world.

Deberg_1990 01-19-2018 07:22 PM

He’s a great talent and probably has a few more good seasons left. But I wouldn’t pay him. RBs are dispensable, easily replaced and have been devalued in today’s NFL.

notorious 01-19-2018 07:24 PM

I think he is similar to Priest Holmes. He's in the perfect offense to overblow his skillset.

If Priest would have been on another team without that O-Line he would have still been a decent player, but nowhere near what he was at KC. If Bell leaves, I bet he fades into the wind like a popcorn fart.

wazu 01-19-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut (Post 13370059)
Watch Dorsey snag him.
Then sign a big tight end.

Gordon/Bell/(Jimmy Graham?)

Some good weapons for Smith.

Easy 6 01-19-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13370142)
Mark my words, the Steelers are melting down... slowly but surely

Its not just Haley either, as I bet you already know

Cowherd says Ben has had it up to his eyeballs with Tomlin as well, alluding to the fact that he has no control over the team due to his lack of discipline

One report I read this morning even said of Ben, roughly quoted...

'The Patriots are a group of adults, we are not'

Lulz, cant wait to see them fail, nothing lasts forever and neither will the Steelers dynasty... Tomlins big mouth and lack of control will be the end of him

kysirsoze 01-19-2018 08:32 PM

I hope one day people are laughing at the Chiefs melt down after we win two Superbowls and Mahomes is HoF bound.

Chiefnj2 01-19-2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13371015)
Its not just Haley either, as I bet you already know

Cowherd says Ben has had it up to his eyeballs with Tomlin as well, alluding to the fact that he has no control over the team due to his lack of discipline

One report I read this morning even said of Ben, roughly quoted...

'The Patriots are a group of adults, we are not'

Lulz, cant wait to see them fail, nothing lasts forever and neither will the Steelers dynasty... Tomlins big mouth and lack of control will be the end of him

Ben has no room to talk. He's a drama queen who is lucky the head coach and team put up with him.

Easy 6 01-19-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13371070)
Ben has no room to talk. He's a drama queen who is lucky the head coach and team put up with him.

All of that was likely true about him a few years ago, but looking from the outside in over there... he is dead on

The probable HOF QB cant even audible out of clearly bad calls

Big mouth, shit talking HC who presides over divas like Bell and Brown, ripping his Army Ranger LT for daring to go out during the anthem, lets a drunk like Haley stick around... Tomlin has come to believe his own press IMO

dlphg9 01-19-2018 09:44 PM

Bell has only played 16 games one time. Guy can't stay on the field, so why would he expect a big contract. He's an idiot

DaneMcCloud 01-19-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13371146)
Bell has only played 16 games one time. Guy can't stay on the field, so why would he expect a big contract. He's an idiot

How does anyone play 16 games “one time”?