ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Fantasy Football Could the New England Patriot BE any more pathetic? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320528)

Chiefshrink 01-17-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14046707)
Due to the immutable laws of physics, the balls will not in fact be at regulation pressure by halftime. Too bad the ****ing NFL doesn't understand that.

You mean they(NFL) can't have a person designated to make sure the footballs are at regulated air pressure all game ?? Please !!!:rolleyes: You know having a person with an air gauge and pump standing next to the ball boy all game ??

That's very doable Anorexia:shrug:

Amnorix 01-17-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14046824)
You mean they(NFL) can't have a person designated to make sure the footballs are at regulated air pressure all game ?? Please !!!:rolleyes: You know having a person with an air gauge and pump standing next to the ball boy all game ??

:rolleyes: And yet they don't do that. They supposedly implemented a random testing policy, and yet they refuse to release any results from any of those tests that they did, or did not, take. What they CAN do and what they ACTUALLY do, are two very different things.

It appears pretty clear, however, that once again having won their power struggle against the NFLPA over the Commissioner's power/authority, they're very happy to let the entire topic die now that they better understand the ideal gas law.

Amnorix 01-17-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14046824)

Actually, it's also easier than this. Pressure is lost as temperature declines. If the outside temperature is 20 degrees, then all you need to do is inflate the balls to proper pressure in a 20 degree environment so no pressure is lost transitioning from the locker room to the field.

They may do this now, though I haven't heard a single word about any changes in the approach to football preparation on game day to ensure air pressure integrity.

ChiTown 01-17-2019 11:24 AM

It seems like they are trying to generate some sort of angle to keep their edge going. Seems weird to me, but whatever.

The Pats and their fans can all EABOD's. They are surrendering their crown Sunday night.

Chiefshrink 01-17-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 14046895)
It seems like they are trying to generate so sort of angle to keep their edge going. Seems weird to me, but whatever.

The Pats and their fans can all EABOD's. They are surrendering their crown Sunday night.

Just anxiety rearing it's head coming from both the fan base and players knowing they will be getting a pure ass kicking for sure.;)

203Pat 01-17-2019 11:42 AM

Whining about the Patriots whining about not getting respect.

kysirsoze 01-17-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14046953)

Naw, just laughing at them. WTF hasn't this dipshit been rompered yet?

Simply Red 01-17-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14046315)
These are the hallmarks of a team on its last legs. We win Sunday and next year I'd bet they don't even make the AFCCG. Then the following year they don't make the Divisional Round. And then they go a decade without even making the playoffs.

yip

203Pat 01-17-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 14046956)
Naw, just laughing at them. WTF hasn't this dipshit been rompered yet?

This is what the second thread on this? That’s a lot of laughing.

kysirsoze 01-17-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14046991)
This is what the second thread on this? That’s a lot of laughing.

Yeah. It's REALLY ****ing pathetic. Can't wait to see a few #betagainstus shirts at Arrowhead. The trolling will be glorious.

203Pat 01-17-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 14047007)
Yeah. It's REALLY ****ing pathetic. Can't wait to see a few #betagainstus shirts at Arrowhead. The trolling will be glorious.

He sold BeatLA shirts last week too. In all honesty I have no idea how he could get them all shipped out in time for Sunday.

TomBarndtsTwin 01-17-2019 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14046953)

We're football fans on an internet billboard.

The players are professionals that get paid a lot of money to do their jobs.

I can't help you if you don't see the difference there . . . . .

203Pat 01-17-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14047103)
We're football fans on an internet billboard.

The players are professionals that get paid a lot of money to do their jobs.

I can't help you if you don't see the difference there . . . . .

You need to manufacture slights when aside from a few shock jocks no one is really doubting you.

TomBarndtsTwin 01-17-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14047114)
You need to manufacture slights when aside from a few shock jocks no one is really doubting you.

Fair enough.

At least you're acknowledging it for what it really is . . . . .

Doesn't make it any less pathetic, though.

Beef Supreme 01-17-2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14047063)
He sold BeatLA shirts last week too. In all honesty I have no idea how he could get them all shipped out in time for Sunday.

Well, at least he has a fallback career.