ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Most badass story of 2019 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321135)

srvy 02-05-2019 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14092211)
I ran across a bobcat on a running trail a couple of years ago, but I'm not sure it outweighed my biggest house cat. So I wasn't worried about it at all.

That said, my biggest house cat savaged me a couple of times just playing around, so it wouldn't be fun to be attacked by a 15-pound bobcat. Not fatal, but not fun.

I suppose if it was rabid it might have taken you on but their prey is rabbit sized.

Kman34 02-05-2019 08:12 PM

You don't seem to want to accep the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by atrition. Well Rambo was the best.

Rain Man 02-05-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14092226)
Wild dogs in packs, Badgers and a bull that you didnt know was in a pasture when your a 1/4 mile from fence and timber. Those are things that can raise the hairs on your arms in Missouri.

When I did my African safari thing a few years back, we drove by a pack of adorable wild African dogs who were lounging on the side of the road. The guide said that if we got out of the land rover, they were pretty much a sure bet to rip us to pieces. And the cape buffalo were the animals they most kept an eye on when we did get out. Apparently cape buffalo are aggressive.

So yeah, dogs and bulls.

Sassy Squatch 02-05-2019 09:03 PM

Weeheeheehee, dee heeheeheehee, weeoh aweem away
Weeheeheehee, dee heeheeheehee, weeoh aweem away
A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh

On the trail of the Horsetooth Mountain
The lion sleeps tonight

LoneWolf 02-05-2019 09:33 PM

Has anyone checked on Tooge? That mountain lion was probably talking shit about his little league team.

ThaVirus 02-05-2019 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14092199)
I have seen big cat tracks along sandy banks along Missouri River and whatever it was I wouldnt want to tangle with it. Farmers say its panthers I never bought that maybe cougar. Another crew chief and the foreman for general contractor during construction of Staley HS both swear the saw a black panther come out of a draw stop look right at them then run into timber.

Pretty sure they're the same thing.