ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request Lost a pet today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326467)

scho63 11-05-2019 07:39 PM

This has been a horrible year for pets on CP.

Sorry for your loss

Titty Meat 11-05-2019 07:39 PM

Today was ****ing rough. I assume its because the shock has worn off.

wazu 11-05-2019 07:56 PM

Sorry, brother. Sounds like he was a good one.

Buehler445 11-06-2019 12:07 AM

Pets are good people yo.

Not much of a cat guy, but I'd do anything for my dog.

Rough man. Condolences.

chinaski 11-06-2019 06:29 AM

Condolences, Sorry to hear. :(

Lzen 11-06-2019 09:55 AM

Sry for your loss, billay. I lost my dog back in August and I still have the occasional rough day. Our pets are like family. It is hard to lose one. Good luck and God bless.

tooge 11-06-2019 10:00 AM

Bummer man. Sorry to hear that. They are part of the family for sure.

Titty Meat 11-06-2019 02:20 PM

Went to Wayaide today got a print of his paws, some of his fur, and a nice little memorial. That ****ing killed me.

I feel like a piece of shit for never taking him to the vet. He had a UTI once so I took him. Fed him the food they recommended etc. He seemed so healthy always a ball of energy very loving even hours before he died. I wonder had I just taken him to the vet once in awhile would he still be here today.

Tombstone RJ 11-06-2019 02:33 PM

Sorry to hear about the loss of your cat, it's always tough losing a pet you love

stumppy 11-06-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14578442)
Went to Wayaide today got a print of his paws, some of his fur, and a nice little memorial. That ****ing killed me.

I feel like a piece of shit for never taking him to the vet. He had a UTI once so I took him. Fed him the food they recommended etc. He seemed so healthy always a ball of energy very loving even hours before he died. I wonder had I just taken him to the vet once in awhile would he still be here today.

Man, you can't beat yourself up over that. He was 10 1/2 yrs old. And by what you posted he was in fine shape. If there was something wrong like an ongoing health problem I'm sure you would have noticed.

KCUnited 11-06-2019 05:08 PM

Quote:

Bruh, if it makes you feel better, that cat thought about murdering your ass no less than a 100x a day. That's kind of what they do and why they're awesome. Love you, want to maul you, love you, wish I were bigger so I could drag your corpse up a tree, love you, I'd eat your eyeballs first, love you, so on and so forth. Don't beat yourself up.

TwistedChief 11-06-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Nah. Can’t think like this. It’ll only bring you down. You loved it deeply and that’s the most important thing.

Save/rescue another animal in his honor. If you feel like you’ve made mistakes in the past, try your best not to make them again. And enjoy the company of another amazingly loving, transformative animal in your life.

bringbackmarty 11-06-2019 07:59 PM

Sorry for your loss meat. Facing something similar here in the next few days/weeks? I'm going to have to put my beloved dog Bider down after 11 wonderful years. I'm a stay at home dad with three boys. He kept us all safe, helped me stay sane and has been my constant companion for the past decade.

Titty Meat 11-06-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty (Post 14578934)
Sorry for your loss meat. Facing something similar here in the next few days/weeks? I'm going to have to put my beloved dog Bider down after 11 wonderful years. I'm a stay at home dad with three boys. He kept us all safe, helped me stay sane and has been my constant companion for the past decade.

Sorry to hear about your dog man :(

golfindude 11-06-2019 10:51 PM

Sorry for your loss. I Have lost a couple really good dogs in the past. I kinda felt guilty about getting so choked up and teary eyed when I had friends who died and I didn't do that. However, my friends didn't greet me EVERY time I came home with as much joy as these dogs did. It will take time and that cat will be hard to replace. Someone mentioned a rescue . We did. Great idea.