ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chris Simms: Tyreek Hill #1 WR in the NFL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=332530)

staylor26 07-21-2020 02:52 PM

1. Julio Jones
2. DeAndre Hopkins
3. Tyreek Hill
4. Michael Thomas
5. Mike Evans
6. Chris Godwin
7. Odell Beckham
8. Davante Adams
9. Kenny Golladay
10. Amari Cooper

Golladay is probably the most underrated IMO

RealSNR 07-21-2020 03:03 PM

Courtland Sutton is a chump

Pasta Little Brioni 07-21-2020 04:19 PM

Sutton ROFL No ****ing way

Pasta Little Brioni 07-21-2020 04:20 PM

I wouldn't take any of those guys over Hill, so I guess I'd put him at 1 too.

RealSNR 07-21-2020 04:54 PM

Is Sutton's catch radius as big as the broad side of a barn?

Because even then, it wouldn't be enough with Drew Lock as his QB.

RunKC 07-21-2020 05:13 PM

No way in hell Julio is better than Hopkins LMAO

staylor26 07-21-2020 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15078677)
No way in hell Julio is better than Hopkins LMAO

Man, I have no idea what your thing is with Julio, but it’s strange.

Please tell us again how “not clutch” he is when he made what should be seen as one of the most clutch catches in SB history that should’ve sealed their victory. It’s literally the only reason you can even attempt to make this dumb argument. Playing this stupid narrative game with Julio is the EXACT same thing you did with Andy. You still haven’t learned obviously.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-21-2020 05:35 PM

Love that YouTube highlight reels are "film" "game tape" ROFL

O.city 07-21-2020 06:13 PM

I’d take mike Evans over Hopkins but probably Julio over both. He’s a bit older so may slow down at some point soon but he’s a monster

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-21-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15078140)
At least people are coming to the realization that Michael Thomas is overrated

That's not true he's over rated. He catches everything and runs great routes.

RealSNR 07-21-2020 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15078870)
That's not true he's over rated. He catches everything and runs great routes.

I didn't say he sucked. Just that he's overrated.

Bunch of fantasy football dorks who don't watch games think he's the best WR when he's not even top 5

Buehler445 07-21-2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 15078791)
I’d take mike Evans over Hopkins but probably Julio over both. He’s a bit older so may slow down at some point soon but he’s a monster

Maybe it’s because I don’t watch much Tampa but I’m just not a Mike Evans guy. Maybe it’s that Manziel stink on him from college.

I’d rather roll with Hopkins. He catches (well caught now LOL) all those **** it chuck it garbage balls from Watson and is way faster than Evans

RunKC 07-21-2020 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15078698)
Man, I have no idea what your thing is with Julio, but it’s strange.

Please tell us again how “not clutch” he is when he made what should be seen as one of the most clutch catches in SB history that should’ve sealed their victory. It’s literally the only reason you can even attempt to make this dumb argument. Playing this stupid narrative game with Julio is the EXACT same thing you did with Andy. You still haven’t learned obviously.

Hopkins has been as good as Julio for a long ass time and that’s with Julio playing with Matt Ryan his whole career while Hopkins was playing with ****ing AID’S of the likes of TJ Yates, Brian Hoyer, old and declining Matt Schaub and Brock Assweiler and he still balled out.

Did I mention he’s been pretty much the only weapon on his offense most of his career? Fuller is nice but he’s constantly hurt or hurting.

Hopkins is the best deep threat in football not named Tyreek Hill. His hands are generational and his route running is excellent. Watson’s numbers literally came from ****ing chucking it and watching Hopkins make incredible catches all the time.

staylor26 07-21-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15078910)
Hopkins has been as good as Julio for a long ass time and that’s with Julio playing with Matt Ryan his whole career while Hopkins was playing with ****ing AID’S of the likes of TJ Yates, Brian Hoyer, old and declining Matt Schaub and Brock Assweiler and he still balled out.

Did I mention he’s been pretty much the only weapon on his offense most of his career? Fuller is nice but he’s constantly hurt or hurting.

Hopkins is the best deep threat in football not named Tyreek Hill. His hands are generational and his route running is excellent. Watson’s numbers literally came from ****ing chucking it and watching Hopkins make incredible catches all the time.

I have Hopkins #2 and you’re talking to me like I don’t know how good he is. He’s great, but he’s not the freak of nature that Julio is.

He’s not better than Julio unless he’s lost a step over the offseason.

I’d also argue that Hopkins has had the better QB the last few years.

I don’t have a problem with somebody putting Hopkins #1, but your critique has more to do with your agenda against Julio (like your previous agenda with Andy). You do this every time his name is mentioned.

ThaVirus 07-21-2020 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15078910)
Hopkins is the best deep threat in football not named Tyreek Hill.

Lol dawg.. what?

He wasn't even the best deep threat in Houston, let alone the league.