ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request To those who pray, my 3 month old great grandson ( Leo ) ...... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347276)

Buehler445 01-30-2023 02:22 PM

Goddamn.

I haven't been on much and missed this. Definitely prayers and good thoughts headed your direction.

Seems like not that long ago that we were first time parents (my kids are 8 and 4 now) that I was terrified of SIDS. Fortunately we never had any problems, but that's a hell of a thing.

ToxSocks 01-30-2023 02:25 PM

Fuuuck, dude, Best wishes to you and yours. Ya'll got this, it's gonna work out, man.

big nasty kcnut 01-30-2023 02:25 PM

prayers up!

DanT 01-30-2023 02:28 PM

Prayers for your family!

Rain Man 01-30-2023 02:33 PM

Best wishes to all in your family. Hopefully he's okay.

Pitt Gorilla 01-30-2023 02:49 PM

Hope things go well.

Hoover 01-30-2023 02:50 PM

Praying for Leo and all of you. Can't even imagine.

ROYC75 01-30-2023 02:57 PM

His two-year-old sister was the alarm, she is going through potty training, had taken her diaper off after they all put her in bed. She jumped up and got in bed with mom and dad. So waking Daddy sent him to the bathroom, he decided to check on Leo. So Paisley started the act of saving her brother.

:thumb:

King_Chief_Fan 01-30-2023 03:02 PM

praying for your family

frozenchief 01-30-2023 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 16778827)
Leo seems to be doing well. The staff at Nortons do not believe he is diabetic even though his sugar was extremely elevated. ( awesome news here )

However they believe he has a bad viral infection that has caused this. However after they get the infection under control they will set up testing for all the neurological and se if there is any kind of damage to the brain. Everybody wants to speculate how long he went with out oxygen supplied to the brain when the heart stopped. Even though Matthew did not know how to do CPR, he had read enough charts on hospital walls and things, hhe knew he had to do something, at least attempt to do what he could. The Norton doctors advised him today that he saved his son's life, although he didn't do it properly, what little bit he did do worked.

But mom and dad seems to think he is acting normal so we will see.

Praying for you. And kids are a lot more resilient than adults, so he's got that going for him. Please keep us posted.

wazu 01-30-2023 03:10 PM

Prayers sent, so sorry to hear about this.

Lzen 01-31-2023 09:16 AM

Man, your family has been through a lot, Roy. My prayers go out for healing of your family and especially your grandson.

JohnnyHammersticks 01-31-2023 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 16778827)
Leo seems to be doing well. The staff at Nortons do not believe he is diabetic even though his sugar was extremely elevated. ( awesome news here )

However they believe he has a bad viral infection that has caused this. However after they get the infection under control they will set up testing for all the neurological and se if there is any kind of damage to the brain. Everybody wants to speculate how long he went with out oxygen supplied to the brain when the heart stopped. Even though Matthew did not know how to do CPR, he had read enough charts on hospital walls and things, hhe knew he had to do something, at least attempt to do what he could. The Norton doctors advised him today that he saved his son's life, although he didn't do it properly, what little bit he did do worked.

But mom and dad seems to think he is acting normal so we will see.

So good to hear. Just prayed for his continued recovery. Keep us updated.

JPH83 01-31-2023 09:23 AM

Horrible to hear, I'm sorry, my thoughts are with you.

scho63 01-31-2023 09:53 AM

Glad things are moving in a positive direction. Prayer for it to continue improving.