ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life There Was Always Crying in Sports. The Kelces Made It Cool. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352719)

Bearcat 03-12-2024 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17439961)
That's a lot of Mtn. Dew and Cheetos.

We're all in our 40s or 50s now.

Vitamin Water Zero and low fat pork rinds.

Rausch 03-12-2024 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17439910)
You could have just talked to me about emotional maturity. I tried to save you.

Crying for a good reason is being human. Humans have emotions.
Retiring from your career as a HOF player is a damned good reason.

Crying for no reason or because someone said something mean to you makes you a pussy. That's never been cool and it never will be. Men don't have wild hormonal ups and downs every month to justify swinging emotions - you're just weak. Stop it.

Women don't like it either - they're just much kinder about it than men...

Katipan 03-12-2024 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 17439978)
Crying for a good reason is being human. Humans have emotions.
Retiring from your career as a HOF player is a damned good reason.

Crying for no reason or because someone said something mean to you makes you a pussy. That's never been cool and it never will be. Men don't have wild hormonal ups and downs every month to justify swinging emotions - you're just weak. Stop it.

Women don't like it either - they're just much kinder about it than men...

The crying doesn't come from hormones :)
Don't tell the sisters I told you.

The crying comes because we've been told our whole lives that we're emotionally driven. It gives us the excuse to express natural human emotions all over the place.

You are told you're a pussy. So when your pussy ass wants to cry because the Chiefs won a Super Bowl you are both manly and a giant pussy.

We have names for those people.
"Confused" works too.

RealSNR 03-12-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17439776)
the author and the publisher(AP) are in the picture. You need to find another hill to die on. Maybe we will even give you a funeral.

That is the weirdest way to cite an article source I've ever seen lol

Hammock Parties 03-12-2024 10:11 PM

been cool since rocky, piss off

GabyKeepsMeWarm 03-13-2024 05:54 AM

Man... in a thread about crying, is it a coincidence to find so much crying from a certain poster or two? Or is that irony? Someone get that Canadian horseface on the horn and let's clear this up...

In the meantime, quit all the goddamn crying you ****ing baby(ies)!

GabyKeepsMeWarm 03-13-2024 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17439961)
That's a lot of Mtn. Dew and Cheetos.

You forgot Fruit Roll Ups. Along with sooooo many back and forth bouts with diarrhea and constipation...

luv 03-13-2024 01:04 PM

Tech mods are the best mods ever.

DaFace 03-13-2024 01:11 PM

I'll add a bit of an apology to BRC. There's some stuff going on that the board isn't privy to that makes me want to give him some slack. The article itself is fine, albeit a little late to the party, and I've certainly posted my own share of shitty threads (especially trying to do it from a phone).

BigRedChief 03-13-2024 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 17441238)
I'll add a bit of an apology to BRC. There's some stuff going on that the board isn't privy to that makes me want to give him some slack. The article itself is fine, albeit a little late to the party, and I've certainly posted my own share of shitty threads (especially trying to do it from a phone).

appreciated but I’m the one that screwed up the link. I was at fault, not you. :thumb: