ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV If you're not watching Supernatural... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=200898)

keg in kc 01-16-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8303196)
Ugh.

Elliot Ness wasn't even a cop. He was a bureaucrat.

And you're complaining about this in a thread about a show that portrayed him as a secret monster hunter.

WhiteWhale 01-16-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8303289)
And you're complaining about this in a thread about a show that portrayed him as a secret monster hunter.

More like pointing out a common misconception about a person who is famous for being something he actually wasn't.

keg in kc 01-16-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8303707)
More like pointing out a common misconception about a person who is famous for being something he actually wasn't.

In a thread about a show where he's intentionally being portrayed as something he actually wasn't.

keg in kc 01-23-2012 04:08 PM

Bit on bobby:
Quote:

In an interview with TV Guide Magazine, Jim Beaver - aka Bobby Singer - talked about his death a few episodes ago, after taking a bullet to the head from the season's big bad. From the way he's talking, and the way the cast and crew said their heartfelt goodbyes, it seems Bobby might be gone for good:

"It was the next to last day because Jared [Padalecki] and Jensen [Ackles] were not going to be on the set on the last day. They show called a safety meeting, which they do once or twice a season. The entire cast and crew from the top down to the drivers and production assistants are there. I knew something was up when Jared and Jensen were there -- they're never already there before me. Instead of playing this safety video, they played a video tribute to everything I'd done on the show. I was pretty verklempt. It was very touching. I said, 'I know now what they're going to play at my funeral.' It was a lovely moment. Coming to the end of the show, knowing I'd be saying goodbye to these cast and crew I love like family plus the pretty emotional stuff we were shooting that day. I might have gotten something in my eye."

When asked his thoughts on how Bobby's story wrapped up, Beaver said he was pleased with the evolution of his character from an early guest star to semi-regular. Plus, he went out in almost the exact fashion as his character Whitney Ellsworth on HBO's Deadwood:

"They told me what they had planned but they also told me the send off episode was going to be pretty amazing for me. In fact, one of the execs said, 'If you weren't on The CW, you'd win an Emmy.' It was a little bit of déjà vu because I had something extremely similar happen on Deadwood, where an executive producer pulled me aside and said, "We're going to shoot you in the head." ... I have exactly the same response to this as I had to Deadwood: I don't like it, but dramatically it's absolutely the right thing to do. In both shows, my character's demise was a catalyst for real dramatic shifts in the show."

Though he may not pop back up on Supernatural anytime soon, Beaver will be back on the small screen this season on the FX series Justified. He has reportedly signed on for a multi-episode stint in the cop show's current third season.

vailpass 01-23-2012 04:19 PM

Thanks Keg. That answers that.

WhiteWhale 01-23-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8303713)
In a thread about a show where he's intentionally being portrayed as something he actually wasn't.

Fanboys are so cute.

Nobody believes in monsters, and nobody believes he was actually killing them.

Almost everyone believes he was a police officer because that's what their great teacher, television, has taught them.

keg in kc 01-23-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8321889)
Fanboys are so cute.

Nobody believes in monsters, and nobody believes he was actually killing them.

Almost everyone believes he was a police officer because that's what their great teacher, television, has taught them.

My point has nothing to do with being a fanboy. I can understand bitching about the portrayal of ness in something like the TV and film versions of The Untouchables. Whereas complaining about historical innacuracy with a genre show just makes you look like a douche. Which would I guess be historically accurate. Either way, it doesn't really have a place in this thread.

keg in kc 01-23-2012 05:51 PM

Now back to relevant things
Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8321799)
Thanks Keg. That answers that.

Yeah, it's not surprising, but he's gonna be missed.

vailpass 01-24-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8321978)
My point has nothing to do with being a fanboy. I can understand bitching about the portrayal of ness in something like the TV and film versions of The Untouchables. Whereas complaining about historical innacuracy with a genre show just makes you look like a douche. Which would I guess be historically accurate. Either way, it doesn't really have a place in this thread.

:thumb:

Setsuna 02-04-2012 05:33 PM

This week's episode was actually pretty darn good.

Spoiler!

KcMizzou 02-04-2012 05:45 PM

Season one is on Netflix instant now.

Setsuna 02-05-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8348347)
Season one is on Netflix instant now.

That's messed up though. I already see vampire diaries and a whole bunch of new shows on netflix when this show has been out for years and they're just putting S1 up. That's bullsh*t.

WhiteWhale 02-05-2012 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8321978)

It was a simple comment and your panties are all bunched. That's a fanboy reaction. Calm down.

keg in kc 02-05-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8348326)
This week's episode was actually pretty darn good.

Spoiler!

I thought it made for some good symmetry with what Dean did to Jewel Staite's character. Although I don't think he was going to pull the trigger, and Sam saved his life. His daughter was totally playing him.

Setsuna 02-05-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8349931)
I thought it made for some good symmetry with what Dean did to Jewel Staite's character. Although I don't think he was going to pull the trigger, and Sam saved his life. His daughter was totally playing him.

Completely agree. No man could kill his own daughter. What do you think Dean is thinking. Is he going to start trying to settle down now? I mean I feel like they keep hinting him down that path or something. Can't explain it.

keg in kc 02-05-2012 12:58 PM

I'm not sure where they're going with it. He's cracking, that's all I can tell so far. Everybody they've ever relied on is gone and the leviathans are propped up as maybe the worst thing they've faced, which is saying something. Not sure how they can end this season on a positive note (not that they ever end any season on a positive note).

Bowser 02-05-2012 01:01 PM

This season has been enjoyable, but I keep wondering when they're going to get into the meat of the Leviathan story. There's usally a reference to them every episode, but by and large not much going on since Dick snuffed Bobby.

keg in kc 02-05-2012 01:24 PM

There's only been three episodes since Bobby died. I think the next couple are monster of the week, though. Evil clowns next week should be good. Castiel's back in a month, I think (ep 17? next friday is 15), and then he's in two more episodes. So that's probably tied to the leviathans.

I actually don't mind that we aren't seeing them, because the digital effects for them are pretty god-awful.

Bowser 02-05-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8350469)
There's only been three episodes since Bobby died. I think the next couple are monster of the week, though. Evil clowns next week should be good. Castiel's back in a month, I think (ep 17? next friday is 15), and then he's in two more episodes. So that's probably tied to the leviathans.

I actually don't mind that we aren't seeing them, because the digital effects for them are pretty god-awful.

Good points, and as soon as I replied, I realized I wasn't thinking about the mid season break, heh.

And I do agree about the effects. Throw a couple more dollars into the F/X budget, for crying out loud. And isn't Acevedo from the Shield in another show right now? They may be having scheduling conflicts with some of the "name" Leviathans.

Bump 02-05-2012 02:02 PM

I've been waiting to watch this show, guess I'll at least check out the first season.

Bowser 02-05-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8350624)
I've been waiting to watch this show, guess I'll at least check out the first season.

It's good stuff. Like most shows that survive this long, it drags in parts, and the sibling crap gets a bit pedantic from time to time, but overall it's been one of my favorite shows over the past number of years. Hopefully you enjoy it.

Setsuna 02-05-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8350624)

You'll jizz from how good it is.

ThaVirus 03-23-2012 10:21 PM

Started watching this a month or two in recommendation from a friend. I'm just about done with season 3 now.
Spoiler!

Anyway, I like both Sam and Dean. Think they have good chemistry together. It definitely made Tall Tales my fave episode so far. When they were telling the story about what happened from their own perspective and Dean made Sam out to be a big pussy. "You're just too precious for this world" LMAO

Bowser 03-24-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8488574)
Started watching this a month or two in recommendation from a friend. I'm just about done with season 3 now.
Spoiler!

Anyway, I like both Sam and Dean. Think they have good chemistry together. It definitely made Tall Tales my fave episode so far. When they were telling the story about what happened from their own perspective and Dean made Sam out to be a big pussy. "You're just too precious for this world" LMAO

Yeah, you're in for a treat the more you watch. Good stuff to come. I would recommend you avoid this thread, however. Many spoilers to be had if you're not current with the show.

keg in kc 03-25-2012 07:06 PM

"We don't even have friends. All our friends are dead."

Never were truer words spoken.

ThaVirus 03-25-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8489715)
Yeah, you're in for a treat the more you watch. Good stuff to come. I would recommend you avoid this thread, however. Many spoilers to be had if you're not current with the show.

Yeah, I saw that. I caught my first spoiler and stopped reading any further. Good stuff. I had originally thought I was midway through season 3, but I was actually at the end. Now I'm midway through season 4.

Suicide teddy was pretty hilar LMAO

Bowser 03-25-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8493046)
Yeah, I saw that. I caught my first spoiler and stopped reading any further. Good stuff. I had originally thought I was midway through season 3, but I was actually at the end. Now I'm midway through season 4.

Suicide teddy was pretty hilar LMAO

Heh, that was a good episode. The writers on the show do a good job bringing in levity from time to time, because face it, this is some pretty dark subject matter they're dealing with.

Now hurry up and get your ass caught up to present, so the rest of us don't have to chat using spoilers. :)

Bowser 03-25-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8492641)
"We don't even have friends. All our friends are dead."

Never were truer words spoken.

As big of a "no shit" moment on that show as I can remember. Heh.

ThaVirus 03-25-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8493068)
Heh, that was a good episode. The writers on the show do a good job bringing in levity from time to time, because face it, this is some pretty dark subject matter they're dealing with.

Now hurry up and get your ass caught up to present, so the rest of us don't have to chat using spoilers. :)

No, go ahead and chat about it in the open. I'm going to stay away from this thread until I finish. I'll probably be done in a couple weeks.

Bowser 03-25-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8493084)
No, go ahead and chat about it in the open. I'm going to stay away from this thread until I finish. I'll probably be done in a couple weeks.

Have fun. Look forward to hearing your takes.

keg in kc 03-31-2012 02:32 PM

Bobby!!!

keg in kc 04-22-2012 09:27 PM

They've handled this completely telegraphed bobby thing really well. It fits in with something that's been part of the show since very early on, trying to work with monsters (always backfires). That last line, 'what're the odds that this ends well? what're the odds?" and the look bobby has afterwards was great stuff.

Bowser 04-23-2012 12:01 AM

Just watched the latest ep. It had the feel of one of the first seasons to it. This season has been heavy with the throwback feel, to me, anyway. It's been enjoyable, but I wonder how much longer they can keep it going....

ThaVirus 04-23-2012 09:32 PM

Almost done with season 6 now. Its obvious this show blew its load with Lucifer in season 5...

Frosty 04-24-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8562177)
Almost done with season 6 now. Its obvious this show blew its load with Lucifer in season 5...

I didn't really care all that much for season 6. I think it has gotten better since, though.

Bowser 05-04-2012 09:54 PM

Huh. Talk about fast forwarding the plot.

And I didn't see that end coming, even though I should have.

keg in kc 05-04-2012 11:52 PM

Something seemed off to me the whole episode.

keg in kc 05-06-2012 03:07 PM

BTW, it's been renewed for season 8.

Bowser 05-06-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8595611)
Something seemed off to me the whole episode.

Probably the fact it was Cas, but not Cas.

And that there was a heavy dose of the angel/demon/leviathan characters, where this season has been suprisingly light on all three.

On top of all that, the whole ep just had a "rushed" feel to it.

keg in kc 05-06-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8597991)
On top of all that, the whole ep just had a "rushed" feel to it.

I think that was it. It felt rushed right from the get-go, like they were cramming a couple of episodes together.

keg in kc 05-18-2012 08:03 PM

Oh shit. Awesome ending.

AustinChief 05-18-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8625553)
Oh shit. Awesome ending.

meh, I was really disappointed with the episode. It seemed like they were building up to something bigger and better all season.

keg in kc 05-18-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8625713)
meh, I was really disappointed with the episode. It seemed like they were building up to something bigger and better all season.

There was never solid follow through on the leviathan arc at any point during the season. It really never seemed to get off the ground as the central season arc, I didn't expect any more than what we got, and I was happy with it. They wrapped-up Bobby's story the way it needed to be done, Crowley got to be Crowley and stab everybody in the back, and Sam and Dean got split up again, like they do basically every finale.

Essentially they wiped season 7 and set up for season 8. Which makes since, because Sara Gamble stepped-down as show runner and Jeremy Carver is taking over. I think Carver's done a good job running the American version of Being Human with his wife so I feel pretty good about that. It's just a guess at this point, but I would expect season 8 to be more like it was under Kripke (he left after season 5).

And the awesome part I was referring to was only the bit about Dean being in Purgatory and then Cas just abandoning him as the monsters close in. LMAO

keg in kc 05-18-2012 09:46 PM

There isn't a Grimm thread, so I'm going to post about that here, too, since they were on at the same time. I really enjoyed that show by the end of the season. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. The twist at the end of the finale tonight should have been obvious, but I totally didn't see it coming.

Hopefully with Supernatural moving to Wednesdays (which I think is great, there hasn't been a show I watch on that night for a while now) some of the Supernatural audience can bleed over. I'd like to see Grimm stick around more than 2 years.

Sad thing is, I guess Friday night will kind of empty now with Supernatural moving and Fringe ending. Only Grimm.

Oh, and Community will be the lead-in for Grimm, since that's where NBC has put it to die.

Bowser 05-19-2012 01:02 AM

Yeah, Cas going AWOL on Dean with the beastly things closing in was pretty crappy. I guess this means we haven't seen the last of Dick Roman?

Sam being TRULY by himself, if only for a bit, will be interesting. No Dean, Bobby, Cas, Meg....only Crowley making his life hell, and some lost Leviathans. Interested to see where it goes from here.

I kind of agree with AustinChief, though. It don't grad a hold of me for being a season finale, until the end. Safe to say I liked it more than AC.

Chieficus 05-19-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8625739)
And the awesome part I was referring to was only the bit about Dean being in Purgatory and then Cas just abandoning him as the monsters close in. LMAO

I wasn't really a fan of the "let's put Dean in Purgatory" part... I mean we've already had Dean in hell, we've already had Sam in hell... could they not have thought of something else than "ooo, let's leave Dean in Purgatory!"

But the Cas abandoning him part--I wonder from what Cas said earlier about dying and being brought back as some sort of punishment, if maybe he's not the one who abandoned Dean...maybe he had no choice in the matter?

Valiant 05-20-2012 11:43 AM

I am fine with Dean in Purgatory because we get to see him there.. He will have to go up against probably a lot of vanquished foes.. Sam will have to get the geeky kid, find Meg, new ally and deal with the remaining leviathans..

Frosty 05-22-2012 07:21 AM

I liked the finale and also thought that the "see you next season" comment by the Alpha in the previous show was pretty funny (and telling).

Any chance that Bobby ended up in Purgatory, due to his vengeful spirit breakdown?

QuikSsurfer 05-23-2012 07:59 AM

So I just started this show on netflix - never watched an episode - it's prettahhhh good. I'm only on S1E4 but I am enjoying it.

bevischief 05-23-2012 11:25 AM

Curious to see what next season brings...

Bowser 05-23-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8633401)
So I just started this show on netflix - never watched an episode - it's prettahhhh good. I'm only on S1E4 but I am enjoying it.

Huh. I figured a show like this would be right up your alley.

Hopefully you stick with it. It's still an enjoyable show now.

cabletech94 07-13-2012 09:28 PM

just watched the finale today.

i agree with most that this season was rather bland. could have been better. could have been much worse.
it did seem a bit compact. coulda been a little bit deeper imo. but that's why i'm a fan and not a writer or producer.
really excited for the next season. i believe mid october. i do want badass cas back though.

Setsuna 07-31-2012 05:47 PM

I liked the CGI used for Roman's death scene. Honestly I've never seen that type of effect used throughout the whole series and hopefully that is telling of how the new guy will try to take things in terms of special effects. Excited! FYI Dean is going to be saved by his daughter. Lulz.

keg in kc 09-08-2012 12:54 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EMbEQ1KCgls" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser 09-08-2012 03:30 PM

By the sound of that trailer, it looks like they're gearing up for a series finale.

KC_Lee 09-08-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8888666)
By the sound of that trailer, it looks like they're gearing up for a series finale.

I agree but the whole "One year later" thing looks kind of cheap.

vailpass 09-10-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8888666)

Again.

keg in kc 09-10-2012 12:40 PM

I'm actually disappointed they're apparently going back to the leviathan angle. I thought that was by far the weakest season arc, and now we get a 2nd year of it.

As far as series finale goes, they could easily spread that whole 'close the gates of hell' thing over a couple years.

vailpass 09-10-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8898292)
I'm actually disappointed they're apparently going back to the leviathan angle. I thought that was by far the weakest season arc, and now we get a 2nd year of it.

As far as series finale goes, they could easily spread that whole 'close the gates of hell' thing over a couple years.

X2 on the Leviathan story. It's a nice backdrop to come back to every now and again but enough is enough. Bring back supersize Cas and let's get some angel-devil-demon-prophet shit going.

Frosty 09-10-2012 12:55 PM

I think the main problem with the leviathans was that they made them too powerful. The writers had to pull out too many convoluted plot devices to keep pulling Sam and Dean out of the leviathans' grasp (deus ex machina).

I did like how they were able to mix in a lot of "monster of the week" episodes, though.

I wonder if a series finale story arc could involve the Winchesters finding God (literally, not spiritually). The angels keep implying that God is missing.

keg in kc 09-10-2012 01:04 PM

Yeah, they have to find God at some point.

vailpass 09-10-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8898359)
Yeah, they have to find God at some point.

Watch it be Cas.

KC_Lee 09-10-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8898402)
Watch it be Cas.

They did that 2 seasons ago. Cas became as powerful as God.

vailpass 09-10-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 8898485)
They did that 2 seasons ago. Cas became as powerful as God.

Yeah I remember when Cas took over for God but wasn't God. Maybe God will be a hot-ass demon chick?
That'd work.

Bowser 09-10-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8898339)
I think the main problem with the leviathans was that they made them too powerful. The writers had to pull out too many convoluted plot devices to keep pulling Sam and Dean out of the leviathans' grasp (deus ex machina).

I did like how they were able to mix in a lot of "monster of the week" episodes, though.

I wonder if a series finale story arc could involve the Winchesters finding God (literally, not spiritually). The angels keep implying that God is missing.

I caught a re-run on TNT last week where the outcast angel Anna said that there were only four angels she knew of that have actually seen God. It was just speculation on my part, but if they are going to wrap the show, finding God has to be the end game, you would think. Just don't let it turn into a Contact type moment where they find God, and he turns out to be Jeffery Dean Morgan.

And I agree about the Leviathan storyline. Least interesting baddies yet. But, Castiel pretty much wiped the angels off this plane of existence, and Crowley has his minions laying low. We'll see how it goes. (And wasn't it implied by Crowley after Dick was killed that the Leviathans would still be around, but nowhere as powerful? I can't quite recall....)

vailpass 09-10-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8898587)
I caught a re-run on TNT last week where the outcast angel Anna said that there were only four angels she knew of that have actually seen God. It was just speculation on my part, but if they are going to wrap the show, finding God has to be the end game, you would think. Just don't let it turn into a Contact type moment where they find God, and he turns out to be Jeffery Dean Morgan.

And I agree about the Leviathan storyline. Least interesting baddies yet. But, Castiel pretty much wiped the angels off this plane of existence, and Crowley has his minions laying low. We'll see how it goes. (And wasn't it implied by Crowley after Dick was killed that the Leviathans would still be around, but nowhere as powerful? I can't quite recall....)

Yes. Cut off the head and the body won't know what to do. Kind of a half-ass solution it seemed to me.

AustinChief 09-10-2012 05:40 PM

Um, guys... they already showed who God was a long time ago...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2...da28o1_500.png

keg in kc 09-22-2012 01:31 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hNUJ2nUkZME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser 09-22-2012 06:30 PM

Ah, man. Is Dean going to be the "soulless" one this year? Or is there some big bad baddie inside of him, waiting to destroy all that is?

keg in kc 10-03-2012 04:33 PM

Just a friendly reminder, show's moved to Wednesday, premiere is tonight.

vailpass 10-03-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8974331)

Thank you sir, did not know that. Thankfully the DVR does.

Fish 10-03-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8974331)

:eek:

:toast:

KC_Lee 10-04-2012 08:04 AM

Thoughts on the premiere anyone? Kind of weak in my opinion. They really need to think about wrapping the series up.

keg in kc 10-04-2012 11:49 AM

I thought it was pretty good. There's an undercurrent with Dean like something's wrong, but they left it vague. I'm wondering if he did something to Cas to get himself and the other dude out. The dog and doc thing was a little weird, but I'm hoping that gets explained a bit more.

KC_Lee 10-04-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8976644)
I thought it was pretty good. There's an undercurrent with Dean like something's wrong, but they left it vague. I'm wondering if he did something to Cas to get himself and the other dude out. The dog and doc thing was a little weird, but I'm hoping that gets explained a bit more.

My wife said the same thing about Cas & Dean getting out.

Seraphim 10-06-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 8976651)
My wife said the same thing about Cas & Dean getting out.

Well honestly Cas abandoned him as he was being surrounded. Wasn't even funny.

cabletech94 10-06-2012 07:19 PM

so, here's my q.

Spoiler!

i know it'll be explained later on, but in my opinion, we haven't seen the last of castiel.

Fish 10-06-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attention Whore (Post 8983236)
so, here's my q.

[spoiler] was the thing that hitched a ride in dean a vamp, or a leviathon? [spolier]

i know it'll be explained later on, but in my opinion, we haven't seen the last of castiel.

A. You spelled spoiler incorrectly at the end.
B. You need the "/" tag on the one at the end. Like this "/spoiler"

And to answer, I thought it was a vamp.

cabletech94 10-06-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8983260)
A. You spelled spoiler incorrectly at the end.
B. You need the "/" tag on the one at the end. Like this "/spoiler"

And to answer, I thought it was a vamp.

oh my gawd. i'm so stooopid!

spell check much?

thats kinda what i was thinking myself.

i kinda got the goosebumps when
Spoiler!

Fish 10-06-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attention Whore (Post 8983267)
oh my gawd. i'm so stooopid!

spell check much?

thats kinda what i was thinking myself.

i kinda got the goosebumps when
Spoiler!

Spoiler!