ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet (Welcome to the) NEW Chiefsplanet SERVER!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=237240)

srvy 08-14-2019 06:45 PM

This board would become a ghost town in offseason without the other forums as they keep traffic going when nothing is going on. The lounge really just an guess but at least 30% or more isnt sports related.

limested 08-14-2019 06:55 PM

If anyone cares mass deleting of content is not good for SEO. Could/would impact the targeted ad revenue as well.

The endless scroll is front end coding and can be done with any backend. Even the dinosaur this site is currently on.

If I remember correctly this version of VB also stores all attachments in the DB which adds to SQL overhead. That being said sql writes are much more resource intensive than reads. SSD would benefit both. Depending on how much and necessity of any logging running for user interaction on site could help a bit if turned off.

Updating to a modern software is the easiest fix for now without need to purge content or spend $ on infrastructure.

Daface/AC... Can you provide current server specs?

Naptown Chief 08-14-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14394693)
bogging down... I would say the media and picture thread would be causing the same problem.

What would the cost be to upgrade. I'm in for helping out with some cash...

I would also be willing to donate some. I'm on worker's comp/disability, so it won't be life changing, but I can spare a few $$

Easy 6 08-14-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 14394753)
What if we just deleted the entire history of DC then, but allowed it to stay? That way we clear up the space but don’t lose the ad revenue.

:hmmm:

DaFace 08-14-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limested (Post 14394780)
If anyone cares mass deleting of content is not good for SEO. Could/would impact the targeted ad revenue as well.

The endless scroll is front end coding and can be done with any backend. Even the dinosaur this site is currently on.

If I remember correctly this version of VB also stores all attachments in the DB which adds to SQL overhead. That being said sql writes are much more resource intensive than reads. SSD would benefit both. Depending on how much and necessity of any logging running for user interaction on site could help a bit if turned off.

Updating to a modern software is the easiest fix for now without need to purge content or spend $ on infrastructure.

Daface/AC... Can you provide current server specs?

Intel Zeon CPU D-1540 @ 2.00GHz x 16 plus 128 GB RAM. I can't see much more than that in WHM. (I mean, we have 2TB hard drive space, but I'm not sure the specs of the drives or the configuration.)

old_geezer 08-14-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14394616)
I’m with Fish on this, endless scroll sounds like a skull ****ing nightmare

You can have DC when you pry it from our cold, dead hands

The most important issues of our time are discussed in there

Yes it’s often pointless and ugly as sin, but there are also bright spots that I believe enhance our understanding of the world around us

Your proposal is acceptable. :D

DaFace 08-14-2019 07:58 PM

I suppose that I'd throw out there that, if anyone fancies themselves an expert in MySQL tuning, feel free to shoot me a PM. I've run all sorts of scripts and tweaked things based on their recommendations, but I only barely understand things like read buffer sizes and such.

Raiderhater 08-14-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old_geezer (Post 14394835)
Your proposal is acceptable. :D

This idea of limiting what people can talk about flies directly in the face of why this place was created. It was a big enough fight segregating politics from the main forum, trying to do away with it all together will result in a civil war.

limested 08-14-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14394832)
Intel Zeon CPU D-1540 @ 2.00GHz x 16 plus 128 GB RAM. I can't see much more than that in WHM. (I mean, we have 2TB hard drive space, but I'm not sure the specs of the drives or the configuration.)

Not bad. CPU and RAM are more than enough. HD would be the only real bottleneck. How much so would be dependent on number of drives and RAID config. Also that they are traditional drives vs SSD.

Can get crazy performance if new VB supports Redis. I believe Xenforo does.

DaFace 08-14-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limested (Post 14394851)
Not bad. CPU and RAM are more than enough. HD would be the only real bottleneck. How much so would be dependent on number of drives and RAID config. Also that they are traditional drives vs SSD.

Can get crazy performance if new VB supports Redis. I believe Xenforo does.

Yeah, even when we bog down the most, it never seems like we have loads that climb above maybe 7 or 8, which I understand should be perfectly fine. RAM creeps up there a bit, but all the recommendations scripts for MySQL say it's fine. It just makes logical sense that the drive would be the bottleneck as you said.

Naptown Chief 08-14-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 14394850)
This idea of limiting what people can talk about flies directly in the face of why this place was created. It was a big enough fight segregating politics from the main forum, trying to do away with it all together will result in a civil war.

Agreed. The (damn near) lawless nature of this place is half its' charm. Do away with DC, which I don't even frequent much, and it just seems like censorship.. Particularly if the return won't even be substantial.

old_geezer 08-14-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

I can see my "Men in Black" quote flew right over a lot of heads. Too obscure? :cuss:

Dartgod 08-14-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Yep, I have absolutely no use for the DC forum and even hide it from my view. But it has a purpose and serves it well. Besides, you can 't convince me that getting rid of it would help forum performance on game days.

Reerun_KC 08-14-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14394837)
I suppose that I'd throw out there that, if anyone fancies themselves an expert in MySQL tuning, feel free to shoot me a PM. I've run all sorts of scripts and tweaked things based on their recommendations, but I only barely understand things like read buffer sizes and such.

Used to be hard core into this stuff. Wish I could help. But gave up IT for aviation. Never looking back. Don’t even own a computer or laptop anymore.

007 08-14-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 14394985)
Used to be hard core into this stuff. Wish I could help. But gave up IT for aviation. Never looking back. Don’t even own a computer or laptop anymore.

Wow, thats quite a career flip. Wish I had the guts to do something like that. I'm miserable right now.

FAX 08-14-2019 11:06 PM

I'm glad I have no idea how to fix this problem. IT skills require focus and concentration; two of my least favorite things to do.

However, I would be happy to pony up some cash to buy whatever the hell it is that we need to make ChiefsPlanet fly like the Air Wallys on Sunday.

One would think that the Mahomes era deserves a state-of-the-art ChiefsPlanet ...

FAX

ChiefGator 08-15-2019 03:06 AM

Yeah, maybe switch to some SSD drives? I assume it is not current SSD.

007 08-15-2019 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 14395053)
Yeah, maybe switch to some SSD drives? I assume it is not current SSD.

My laptop felt like it was on its last legs. Decided to pop a SSD in it and I was shocked at how big a difference it made. I knew it would be faster but I didn't expect the light speed improvement I got.

Otter 08-15-2019 04:26 AM

Quote:

That's better than I was expecting. If I had to try and remedy the situation without the option of catching up to 2020 on vBulletin and PHP versions:
  • Attatchments: Gone! 2 week warning to save what you want.
  • Megathreads: Gone! Delete, gone!
  • Hall of classics. GONE!
  • If the motherboard can accept an upgrade at CPU, stick it in her.
  • Reboot
  • Enjoy the Chiefs 2019-20 Super Bowl run.

Those are my didn't finish my morning routine yet band aid fixes. ChiefsPlanet rides on to another season.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tZMoX06-pg...sscarriage.jpg

007 08-15-2019 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 14395062)
That's better than I was expecting. If I had to try and remedy the situation without the option of catching up to 2020 on vBulletin and PHP versions:
  • Attatchments: Gone! 2 week warning to save what you want.
  • Megathreads: Gone! Delete, gone!
  • Hall of classics. GONE!
  • If the motherboard can accept an upgrade at CPU, stick it in her.
  • Reboot
  • Enjoy the Chiefs 2019-20 Super Bowl run.

Those are my didn't finish my morning routine yet band aid fixes. ChiefsPlanet rides on to another season.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tZMoX06-pg...sscarriage.jpg

Megathreads should have been eliminated years ago.

dirk digler 08-15-2019 06:35 AM

Quote:

I am not a DBA but I play one in my job and I was always told by actual DBA's is that you have to make sure that you have enough RAM plus some for growth so that all DB's sizes are less than what you have in RAM. I think you said this server holds multiple db's so that would be my first place to look.

Second SSD's for data would make a huge difference but the transaction logs need to be on a separate drive and you should probably keep that on your typical hdd because of the sequential read\write's that happen with trans logs.

A properly configured SQL server has separate drives (non OS) for data, one for logs, and possibly one for tempdb.

Otter 08-15-2019 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 14395090)
I am not a DBA but I play one in my job and I was always told by actual DBA's is that you have to make sure that you have enough RAM plus some for growth so that all DB's sizes are less than what you have in RAM. I think you said this server holds multiple db's so that would be my first place to look.

Second SSD's for data would make a huge difference but the transaction logs need to be on a separate drive and you should probably keep that on your typical hdd because of the sequential read\write's that happen with trans logs.

A properly configured SQL server has separate drives (non OS) for data, one for logs, and possibly one for tempdb.

You and limested with your fancy pants, modern solutions. This is ChiefsPlanet!</br></br> We cut it off, then cauterize, then use 100 proof Old Crow Whisky as an analgesic, finalized by beratement towards the victim for missing an appendage and smelling funny until he finally passes out and dies.</br></br>You're not new here dirk! No excuse!

cabletech94 08-15-2019 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 14392486)
But at least getting rid of the chatroom will solve so many issues. :)

RIP chat. You will be missed.

Reerun_KC 08-15-2019 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14394990)
Wow, thats quite a career flip. Wish I had the guts to do something like that. I'm miserable right now.

Exactly why I left. IT is/was a dead end miserable career.

Once you Decide you’ve had enough..... it’s eassy to make that change.

dirk digler 08-15-2019 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 14395098)
You and limested with your fancy pants, modern solutions. This is ChiefsPlanet!

We cut it off, then cauterize, then use 100 proof Old Crow Whisky as an analgesic, finalized by beratement towards the victim for missing an appendage and smelling funny until he finally passes out and dies.

You're not new here dirk! No excuse!

LMAO you're right I also forgot about giving the server antifreeze and throwing it at an AIDS tree. dAMMMIT Carl :)

scho63 08-15-2019 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14394336)
You like to make things complicated.

You got me there! ROFL

scho63 08-15-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 14394399)
I say revamp it however is easiest and most cost efficient for AC.
I like what others have said about taking DC and media out. This is a sports site. If they are that adamant on talking about those certain subjects, there are plenty of other dedicated sites they can frequent.

There would be about 4 people left here during the entire offseason......ROFL

HayWire 08-15-2019 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 14394399)
I say revamp it however is easiest and most cost efficient for AC. If people are that butt hurt over losing a post count, should that happen, then they probably need to take their internet-reliant man card and turn it in for a real one anyway. I like what others have said about taking DC and media out. This is a sports site. If they are that adamant on talking about those certain subjects, there are plenty of other dedicated sites they can frequent. All of this worked whenever there were a handful of people, but that has changed, and the site needs to change with it. Just have to decide whether this is a social catch-all site or a sports site. Maybe make one sub-forum for anything non-Chiefs related, a general sports sub-forum, and maybe a general KC Metro sub-forum for those planning to visit the area. That's all just my opinion, though, which, of course, isn't worth the time it took me to type it. LMAO

I'm just a lurker and never go to DC but if it was gone wouldn't that just lead to more political shit in the lounge? I thought the whole point of DC was to keep that shit away? Either way doesn't matter to me....I haven't had any issues with loading etc.

Mr. Plow 08-15-2019 08:12 AM

Have you tried turning it off and back on?

HayWire 08-15-2019 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 14395176)

You must work in IT

ROFL

luv 08-15-2019 09:01 AM

Quote:

:rolleyes: It's the internet. Are you telling me that the football talk on here in't enough to keep you coming back? Plus, people are complaining about server issues. It's simply a suggestion in case it could help the situation. If it's not an issue, then keep it.

Those who know more about what they're talking about will ignore the ideas of the ignorant anyway. Trust me, I know. :)

srvy 08-15-2019 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 14395230)
:rolleyes: It's the internet. Are you telling me that the football talk on here in't enough to keep you coming back? Plus, people are complaining about server issues. It's simply a suggestion in case it could help the situation. If it's not an issue, then keep it.

Those who know more about what they're talking about will ignore the ideas of the ignorant anyway. Trust me, I know. :)

In the offseason no. This year was an unusual exception with all the drama with Tyreek. Id hope we have no more of those type of offseasons.

A normal offseason is a little football talk with a lot of poop threads.

Dante84 08-15-2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14395319)
In the offseason no. This year was an unusual exception with all the drama with Tyreek. Id hope we have no more of those type of offseasons.

A normal offseason is a little football talk with a lot of poop threads.

Yeah, that was before we had Mahomes. I think we'll have a lot more football talk around here now that we are early dynasty mode instead of the Cassel/Thigpen/Croyle years.

As to the guy who said "what if it spills over into the lounge?" there's an easy answer for that. Lock/Delete political threads like that. Send repeat offenders to the Romper room for a while.

Sounds like its more of an equipment issue than a storage issue, so if we make no changes, fine. I'm just saying, if something has to go, that should be where we start the pruning.

IowaHawkeyeChief 08-15-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 14395337)
Yeah, that was before we had Mahomes. I think we'll have a lot more football talk around here now that we are early dynasty mode instead of the Cassel/Thigpen/Croyle years.

As to the guy who said "what if it spills over into the lounge?" there's an easy answer for that. Lock/Delete political threads like that. Send repeat offenders to the Romper room for a while.

Sounds like its more of an equipment issue than a storage issue, so if we make no changes, fine. I'm just saying, if something has to go, that should be where we start the pruning.

:rolleyes: This is just not smart... I'm sure the traffic on DC/media/pictures does drive analytics that support ad revenue with DC having the most posts and traffic... I guarantee on game days DC/media/pictures aren't the problem as well. Let's get an estimate on what it would cost and put that out to the users.

Raiderhater 08-15-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 14395230)

If the football talk is enough to keep us all coming back then we are good to go ahead and do away with all NFTs, right?

It’s not just the internet, it’s ChiefsPlanet. This place was created to be something different, and was done so for a reason.

DaFace 08-15-2019 11:27 AM

Just for the record, we're not actually considering dumping DC. Or any other subforum for that matter.

CasselGotPeedOn 08-15-2019 11:36 AM

Hey Bill O'Reilly, what are your thoughts on the CP server?

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/me...BJCM/giphy.gif

Raiderhater 08-15-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14395419)
Just for the record, we're not actually considering dumping DC. Or any other subforum for that matter.

I didn’t actually think it was a consideration amongst the actual decision makers. I just don’t get how some people actually advocate for it given the history of this place.

unlurking 08-15-2019 11:47 AM

If you're contemplating SSD, you might as well just go straight to NVMe. Especially if you're only looking at 2TB. An NVMe RAID 10 solution would be pretty cheap.

scho63 08-15-2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn (Post 14395426)
Hey Bill O'Reilly, what are your thoughts on the CP server?

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/me...BJCM/giphy.gif

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I love to laugh out loud!

scho63 08-15-2019 12:32 PM

Hey, I just had an idea to boost the server AND get rid of the trolls:

Make this site a pay only of let's say $25 a YEAR.

Only dedicated Chiefs fans and a decent amount of money if a total of 1,000 people pay, that's $25,000 a year to buy a great setup and pay someone a small amount each month to maintain it.

What do you fellow members think? :hmmm:

Dartgod 08-15-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Just for the record, we're not actually considering dumping DC.

That's it, I'm leaving forever.

ToxSocks 08-15-2019 01:25 PM

****ing server sucks today, eh?

BigRedChief 08-15-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Yeah thats not an option. Starting over on new software with no accounts or history being transferred over. Thats just not realistic. There will be a revitalization of Chiefs hub. :)

HayWire 08-15-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14395554)
Yeah thats not an option. Starting over on new software with no accounts or history being transferred over. Thats just not realistic. There will be a revitalization of Chiefs hub. :)

If my post count gets reset I'LL leave forever.

AustinChief 08-15-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 14395444)
If you're contemplating SSD, you might as well just go straight to NVMe. Especially if you're only looking at 2TB. An NVMe RAID 10 solution would be pretty cheap.

If we go NVMe, we have to switch out the entire server... but it may be worth it. We actually would drop to 1TB from 2TB but we only use 500GB so that shouldn't be an issue. Memory would stay the same at 128GB.

Doing some upgrades to the software and tweaking some settings now. If that doesn't significantly help then a server with NVMe drives will be next step to look into further.

-King- 08-15-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14395497)

Only dedicated Chiefs fans and a decent amount of money if a total of 1,000 people pay, that's $25,000 a year to buy a great setup and pay someone a small amount each month to maintain it.

Lol @ thinking 1000 people would be willing to pay $25 to use a forum.

eDave 08-15-2019 02:09 PM

Thank you AustinChief.

dirk digler 08-15-2019 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 14395574)
If we go NVMe, we have to switch out the entire server... but it may be worth it. We actually would drop to 1TB from 2TB but we only use 500GB so that shouldn't be an issue. Memory would stay the same at 128GB.

Doing some upgrades to the software and tweaking some settings now. If that doesn't significantly help then a server with NVMe drives will be next step to look into further.

If you don't mind me asking what is our total DB's sizes?

Naptown Chief 08-15-2019 02:58 PM

Quote:

Does this include the hookers and blow at the annual meetup?

AustinChief 08-15-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 14395596)
If you don't mind me asking what is our total DB's sizes?

The only one of any significance is CP and that is 8+ GB with 7 of that in one table (POST)

TLO 08-15-2019 03:02 PM

Crash and burn.

displacedinMN 08-15-2019 03:02 PM

that was a bad one

i.e. I have nothing else to do today

AustinChief 08-15-2019 03:03 PM

I am doing software upgrades so the "crashes" are more or less intentional.

eDave 08-15-2019 03:04 PM

Server crashes, Bitcoin ran up.

You guys mining coin over there?

eDave 08-15-2019 03:18 PM

This site is flying for me now. Very noticeable.

AustinChief 08-15-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14395618)

Perfect. I am done for now, hopefully we will utilize memory MUCH better than we were.

I have a few more software tricks we can try before looking at hardware. This next preseason game should be a good test.

displacedinMN 08-15-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14395618)

ditto. I thought the issue was on my end.

eDave 08-15-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 14395653)
ditto. I thought the issue was on my end.

Perhaps we can have chat back.

displacedinMN 08-15-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14395658)
Perhaps we can have chat back.

I don't care either way. At least this weekend I can watch it on TV not the computer on the tv. The streaming sucked.

Sassy Squatch 08-15-2019 03:47 PM

It does feel quite a bit quicker now.

carlos3652 08-15-2019 04:04 PM

Thanks AC!

TribalElder 08-15-2019 04:43 PM

wow, lot of computer nerds on this site ROFL

scho63 08-15-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naptown Chief (Post 14395597)
Does this include the hookers and blow at the annual meetup?

If there is any leftover money sure! :LOL:

scho63 08-15-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 14395603)
I am doing software upgrades so the "crashes" are more or less intentional.

Thank you for the help and I'm glad I bumped a 9 year old thread! :thumb:

Easy 6 08-15-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

I’d pay that and not blink an eye, this place constitutes 100% of my social media consumption

Buehler445 08-15-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Appreciated sir.

limested 08-15-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Traditional server hosting is a waste of $. You can get much better performance and reliability from a small cluster on cloud VM’s or even better a kubernetes cluster.

SAUTO 08-15-2019 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 14395098)
You and limested with your fancy pants, modern solutions. This is ChiefsPlanet!</br></br> We cut it off, then cauterize, then use 100 proof Old Crow Whisky as an analgesic, finalized by beratement towards the victim for missing an appendage and smelling funny until he finally passes out and dies.</br></br>You're not new here dirk! No excuse!

I'll volunteer to lose an appendage

SAUTO 08-15-2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14395554)

Wouldn't that be basically like starting over with no accounts or history being transferred over?

TribalElder 08-15-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limested (Post 14395893)
Traditional server hosting is a waste of $. You can get much better performance and reliability from a small cluster on cloud VM’s or even better a kubernetes cluster.

lol

Dante84 08-15-2019 08:54 PM

Have you guys looked into CTN hosting for an expanded TS index? The bandwidth is shit but if you’d have told me you could crank out 6.4 ghc’s at a 3-to-1 ratio I’d have called you a goddamned liar back in 2017.

That said, the R-W mainframe is really where we could get the p-rating up to a faster clip. I historically have steered clear of anything with a semi static Vector rating below 12 on the Tinson Scale, but the newest model has me rethinking that a bit.

Anyways, that’s my two cents.

DaFace 08-15-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 14396030)
Have you guys looked into CTN hosting for an expanded TS index? The bandwidth is shit but if you’d have told me you could crank out 6.4 ghc’s at a 3-to-1 ratio I’d have called you a goddamned liar back in 2017.

That said, the R-W mainframe is really where we could get the p-rating up to a faster clip. I historically have steered clear of anything with a semi static Vector rating below 12 on the Tinson Scale, but the newest model has me rethinking that a bit.

Anyways, that’s my two cents.

Very helpful. Will consider.

007 08-15-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 14395176)

Of course, I did. Why wouldn't I do that.

(I really didn't but I'm going to lie to you anyway) :)

Groves 08-15-2019 11:19 PM

The CP - Tapatalk connection no worky since about late Wednesday. Just another data point.

007 08-15-2019 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groves (Post 14396154)
The CP - Tapatalk connection no worky since about late Wednesday. Just another data point.

I've been using Tapatalk all week and have had zero issues being on CP with it.

Munson 08-15-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

It's been working fine for me.

Groves 08-15-2019 11:25 PM

Those are even better data points. Must be on my end. It’s on a perpetual login loop for me.

Naptown Chief 08-15-2019 11:51 PM

If desperation leads us to sacrificing virgins, might I suggest Mahomo be the first?

DaFace 08-16-2019 06:45 AM

Quote:

Hmm...we upgraded the plug in late Thursday, but it's working fine for me. Are you on iOS or Android? And can others confirm they are having issues?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk