ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336223)

chiefzilla1501 01-10-2021 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 15467728)
I hope so. That worries me more than any opponent. Even aside from the bye and all the rest, coming off that Falcons game and a few other times we've come out flat.

We're good enough to overcome it but eventually falling behind one of these teams is going to turn into a bigger mess than it should be.

I know people want to dismiss it. But the steelers in the second half were a very different team than the first quarter. The rust factor is real. And we encountered it in Houston just last year. That being said, the browns are a way better team to show up rusty against than the ravens.

BigChiefTN 01-10-2021 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15467653)
Browns looked great tonight. If Chief fans think the Browns will be an easy out then you got another thing coming. Browns believe they can win against odds of 0-17 in Pittsburg, no head coach, and missing starters.

Mahomes will need to be magical like he is most of the time.

You think that the Browns look good tonight? No - the Steelers looked crappy tonight...

RealSNR 01-10-2021 11:30 PM

Chris Jones and Nnadi are probably still pissed at Hunt.

I wouldn't take those dudes lightly, Kareem.

staylor26 01-10-2021 11:31 PM

The Browns are in full on celebration mode and talking a lot of shit.

This was their SB.

chiefzilla1501 01-10-2021 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15467794)

This was their SB.

I agree. And understandably so.

KC_Connection 01-10-2021 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15467794)

This was their SB.

And even if it weren’t, they still have no chance in hell of stopping Mahomes. He could post 50 on them if necessary.

ROYC75 01-10-2021 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 15467781)
So he left here all contrite and lovey-dovey towards the Chiefs’ front office. Now it’s personal? Some people never learn. Hopefully one of his coaches sits him down and explains that it’s in his own best interest to keep his mouth shut. Hard to believe he only scored 11 on the Wonderlic test.

I hope he keeps running his mouth off, our Defense will take it personal that he let our team down 2 yrs ago!

RealSNR 01-10-2021 11:35 PM

BROWNS CONTROL THE CLOCK RUN GAME TOUGH PHYSICAL UPSET ALERT

I think I'll just turn off all NFL media for the week. I'd rather not listen to these dipshits spout nothing but buzzwords and do zero actual analysis for the game.

KChiefs1 01-10-2021 11:36 PM

I need to rewatch Draft Day now.

Pushead2 01-10-2021 11:37 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We have to spend an entire week of people incorrectly just saying &quot;the run game is the way to beat the Chiefs&quot;.</p>&mdash; Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) <a href="https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/status/1348489248475926528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Megatron96 01-10-2021 11:37 PM

I've never seen a Browns troll. That's awesome. "Hi, Browns troll!"

Now kill yourself by drinking an aids grease-fire!

Did I do that right this time? Only my second one.

Now, on to the Browns/Chiefs match-up . . .

This is a great match-up for us.

CLE has a great run game, a great DE, a bucket of confidence, and that's about it. While I'm a Baker fan of sorts, his weaknesses were on full display tonight, excepting the T/Os. He had trouble when he had to drop back and read the defense at times, he was oddly inaccurate a couple times, and it was obvious that they reined him in quite a bit.

Baker can't beat us by throwing the ball 40+ times. He's going to look like Ryan Tannehill. A good/really good PA passer that shrinks when forced to drop back and process the field. Baker will at best play a clean game, throw about 260-290 yards, and 2 TDs, tops. Chubbs or Hunt will get 1 on the ground. They might kick a FG in there. But that will be all they'll be able to do offensively. And that's only if they try to play us the way they played PIT, and it takes 12 possessions to score that much. If they try to play keep away, they'll only get 9-10 possessions, and you could cut 20% off those numbers.

And we don't have to talk about the defense. It's not good at all, outside of Garrett. Andy and Patrick will have the kind of day many of us have been lusting for since probably the Jets game. Just light that secondary up like the fourth of July.

Spags will stop the Chubb & Hunt show for the most part. What's going to help is that Stefanski was the OC for MIN last season, so Spags has already played Stenfaski's offense. And he beat Stefanski in that meeting.

And we all know what's going to happen when that defense has to face our offense. Heavy metal fisting.

47-27, Chiefs.

srvy 01-10-2021 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15467654)
Honestly it’s a win win next week. If somehow the Browns do pull the upset over us, I will be rooting for them all the way to the super bowl

Why? :shrug:

alanm 01-10-2021 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15467793)

Why would they be pissed?

Sassy Squatch 01-10-2021 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 15467806)
Why? :shrug:

A Browns-Bills AFC CG would be kind of nifty.

Pushead2 01-10-2021 11:39 PM

91, 95, 98 & 64 need to play sound next week.

KChiefs1 01-10-2021 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 15467748)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Browns</a> Kareem Hunt postgame on IG live: “Next week’s personal” ��<a href="https://t.co/DJuGpyiwgR">pic.twitter.com/DJuGpyiwgR</a></p>— Aaron Ladd (@aaronladd0) <a href="https://twitter.com/aaronladd0/status/1348496872827183105?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why do these idiots leave town & start talking shit?

Chiefs might be pissed at you.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/RN96C...DlLV/giphy.gif

KChiefs1 01-10-2021 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15467808)

Deberg is that you?

LiveSteam 01-10-2021 11:42 PM

BROWNS SHOT THEIR WAD AN HOUR AGO

Sassy Squatch 01-10-2021 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 15467816)
Deberg is that you?

Jesus ****ing Christ I didn't say I wanted or expected it to happen. It would just be two woebegone franchises finally getting their chance.

srvy 01-10-2021 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15467680)
Coming up next....

Did the Chiefs overreact cutting Kareem Hunt?

Probably but the mee too movement was heating up and bad pub followed. I think the Chief's front office got zero to no help from Rodger and how to handle it. Then on top of it all Kareem was young immature didn't contact the Chief's fixer then lied to Reid and the big guy Hunt. The rest is history.

alanm 01-10-2021 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15467808)

:doh!::shake::shake:

Danguardace 01-10-2021 11:47 PM

Score early and often take Chubb and Slut Punter out of the game, don't let them hang around.

TomBarndtsTwin 01-10-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Browns</a> Kareem Hunt postgame on IG live: “Next week’s personal” ��<a href="https://t.co/DJuGpyiwgR">pic.twitter.com/DJuGpyiwgR</a></p>&mdash; Aaron Ladd (@aaronladd0) <a href="https://twitter.com/aaronladd0/status/1348496872827183105?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah, Jamaal said it was personal too when he signed with Donkos before he played the Chiefs. We saw how that worked out for him.

Good luck to you on Sunday, Kareem. You’re gonna need it.

staylor26 01-10-2021 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danguardace (Post 15467839)
Score early and often take Chubb and Slut Punter out of the game, don't let them hang around.

LMAO

chiefzilla1501 01-10-2021 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15467805)
I've never seen a Browns troll. That's awesome. "Hi, Browns troll!"

Now kill yourself by drinking an aids grease-fire!

Did I do that right this time? Only my second one.

Now, on to the Browns/Chiefs match-up . . .

This is a great match-up for us.

CLE has a great run game, a great DE, a bucket of confidence, and that's about it. While I'm a Baker fan of sorts, his weaknesses were on full display tonight, excepting the T/Os. He had trouble when he had to drop back and read the defense at times, he was oddly inaccurate a couple times, and it was obvious that they reined him in quite a bit.

Baker can't beat us by throwing the ball 40+ times. He's going to look like Ryan Tannehill. A good/really good PA passer that shrinks when forced to drop back and process the field. Baker will at best play a clean game, throw about 260-290 yards, and 2 TDs, tops. Chubbs or Hunt will get 1 on the ground. They might kick a FG in there. But that will be all they'll be able to do offensively. And that's only if they try to play us the way they played PIT, and it takes 12 possessions to score that much. If they try to play keep away, they'll only get 9-10 possessions, and you could cut 20% off those numbers.

And we don't have to talk about the defense. It's not good at all, outside of Garrett. Andy and Patrick will have the kind of day many of us have been lusting for since probably the Jets game. Just light that secondary up like the fourth of July.

Spags will stop the Chubb & Hunt show for the most part. What's going to help is that Stefanski was the OC for MIN last season, so Spags has already played Stenfaski's offense. And he beat Stefanski in that meeting.

And we all know what's going to happen when that defense has to face our offense. Heavy metal fisting.

47-27, Chiefs.

Our defense has been playing lights out. And I like our DL matched up especially if they lose Conklin. Our DBs can match up one on one with any browns WR. They will press for points and will force baker into mistakes. I think our defense will do pretty well.

We will handle their defense. They're simply outmatched. Ward is a pretty decent DB but hill will get his. Takitaki is a decent LB but that's about it. Kelce will have a field day. Watkins and mecole will be a nightmare matchup. The only tiny glimmer of hope is that Joe woods comes from the SF super bowl D and the Denver D vs mahomes rookie year that frustrated mahomes. But those teams had a hell of a lot more talent than Cleveland has.

jjchieffan 01-11-2021 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15467635)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The oldest QBs in the AFC Divisional Round:<br><br>1. Baker Mayfield (25 years / 8 months / 27 days)<br>2. Patrick Mahomes (25 years / 3 months / 24 days)<br>3. Josh Allen (24 years / 7 months / 20 days)<br>4. Lamar Jackson (24 years / 0 months / 3 days)<br><br>All young guns left in the AFC</p>&mdash; Abdul Memon (@abdulamemon) <a href="https://twitter.com/abdulamemon/status/1348488816928182274?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like the Superbowl will be a matchup of a young gun quarterback vs an old one. Goff is the youngest left in the NFC and the least likely to get there. Brees and Brady both north of 40 and Rodgers getting close to 40 himself.

BigRedChief 01-11-2021 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15467793)

I’d think they would take it personal. Maybe with Kareem we don’t have to count on our defense. It made their winning a SB harder because you lied to everyone.

carcosa 01-11-2021 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 15467875)
Looks like the Superbowl will be a matchup of a young gun quarterback vs an old one. Goff is the youngest left in the NFC and the least likely to get there. Brees and Brady both north of 40 and Rodgers getting close to 40 himself.

Wow those NFC quarterbacks are almost as old as the earth!!!

alanm 01-11-2021 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 15467886)
I’d think they would take it personal. Maybe with Kareem we don’t have to count on our defense. It made their winning a SB harder because you lied to everyone.

Why would Jones and Nnadi still be pissed at Hunt?

BigRedChief 01-11-2021 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 15467826)
Probably but the mee too movement was heating up and bad pub followed.

leave politics out of it.

He lied to his bosses when asked directly what happened. Tape don’t lie. You lie to your boss. You get fired.

alanm 01-11-2021 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15467892)
Wow those NFC quarterbacks are almost as old as the earth!!!

Not quite 6000 but getting there. ;)

srvy 01-11-2021 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 15467899)

He lied to his bosses when asked directly what happened. Tape don’t lie. You lie to your boss. You get fired.

**** off you dipshit.

UChieffyBugger 01-11-2021 12:26 AM

SCORES AGAINST THE BROWNS DEFENSE THIS YEAR

Vs Ravens= 38
Vs Cini= 30
Vs Cowboys= 38
Vs Steelers= 38
Vs Cinci= 34
Vs Jags= 25
Vs Titans= 35
Vs Ravens= 47
Vs Jets= 23
Vs Steelers= 37
Vs Washington= 20

EIGHT TIMES they've let up above thirty points. Another interesting note is offenses that are the worst in the league such as Wft, Jets and Jags all got 20 plus points. And the two games against Cinci was against a rookie of course. Another interesting fact is they barely faced qb's who can use their legs and run. The two who could (Lamar and Dak) put up big numbers on them. With Vernon out and their beat up secondary it's gonna be facinating to see what Andy and Pat come up with...because that defense has had a rough time to say the least.

srvy 01-11-2021 12:27 AM

Quote:

Quote my entire post you fatass ****.

el borracho 01-11-2021 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 15467695)
When would a better time to show up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take Alex Smith out of your signature and come back on the fifth of never.

KChiefs1 01-11-2021 12:52 AM

Quite a coincidence....

Browns tied a record of points scored in the first quarter of a playoff game. The record they tied was the Raiders on 12/21/69 vs the Oilers.

The Raiders next opponent after that game?

The Chiefs in the AFL championship game!

KChiefs1 01-11-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 15467911)

Vs Ravens= 38
Vs Cini= 30
Vs Cowboys= 38
Vs Steelers= 38
Vs Cinci= 34
Vs Jags= 25
Vs Titans= 35
Vs Ravens= 47
Vs Jets= 23
Vs Steelers= 37
Vs Washington= 20

EIGHT TIMES they've let up above thirty points. Another interesting note is offenses that are the worst in the league such as Wft, Jets and Jags all got 20 plus points. And the two games against Cinci was against a rookie of course. Another interesting fact is they barely faced qb's who can use their legs and run. The two who could (Lamar and Dak) put up big numbers on them. With Vernon out and their beat up secondary it's gonna be facinating to see what Andy and Pat come up with...because that defense has had a rough time to say the least.

If the Chiefs score less than 30pts I’ll be shocked.

Ming the Merciless 01-11-2021 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 15467931)
Take Alex Smith foam finger out of your signature asshole and come back on the fifth of never.

fyp

-King- 01-11-2021 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 15467804)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We have to spend an entire week of people incorrectly just saying &quot;the run game is the way to beat the Chiefs&quot;.</p>&mdash; Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) <a href="https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/status/1348489248475926528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Doesn't matter if it is. For some reason browns always forget they have Chubb and Hunt for large stretches of the game. For example, they had 26 combined rushes today in a game they led 28-0 in the first quarter LMAO. And a bunch of those rushes came in that first quarter.

Now I'm not saying they should have went conservative but that was just stupid.

alanm 01-11-2021 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 15467911)

Vs Ravens= 38
Vs Cini= 30
Vs Cowboys= 38
Vs Steelers= 38
Vs Cinci= 34
Vs Jags= 25
Vs Titans= 35
Vs Ravens= 47
Vs Jets= 23
Vs Steelers= 37
Vs Washington= 20

Thru the reg season they gave up 419 pts. Vs Pitt in the WC game they gave up 37 for a total of 456. So in 17 game their giving up a average of 26.8 a game. I'm hoping the Chiefs can put up a couple more than that. ;)

RINGLEADER 01-11-2021 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15467719)
It happened and they destroyed the Steelers. They even played prevent defense the second half. Chiefs game will be different though. I’m just saying the Browns believe in themselves and won’t be a pushover.

So you're saying that their belief in themselves caused Pouncy to launch the ball 5 yards over Big Ben's head?

If that first play doesn't happen the score ends up being 41-37, even with the 4 INTs.

Everyone has been bitching over the Chiefs not demolishing teams (half of whom represent the remaining 8 best teams). Well, the Brownies barely beat the Steeler back-ups, lost to the Jets, scored 20 on the Giants, lost to the Ravens, barely beat the Titans, barely beat the Jaguars, barely beat the Eagles, barely beat the Texans, lost to the Raiders, barely beat the Bengals, and were blown out by the Steelers over the last half of the season.

If you want to see the Steelers team they just beat as worthy then that's up to you but Pittsburgh (maybe more specifically Ben) are not good.

We are going to dismantle the Browns. It will be surgical, efficient, and complete.

RINGLEADER 01-11-2021 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 15467968)
Thru the reg season they gave up 419 pts. Vs Pitt in the WC game they gave up 37 for a total of 456. So in 17 game their giving up a average of 26.8 a game. I'm hoping the Chiefs can put up a couple more than that. ;)

Chiefs under Mahomes average 39 in the post-season.

RINGLEADER 01-11-2021 01:54 AM

Quote:

He didn't seem to think it was "personal" when he was getting arrested and the Chiefs were at the Super Bowl. He was crying about how he should have been there with the Chiefs.

So bring it Kareem.

keg in kc 01-11-2021 02:03 AM

Brownies got a nice win against a vastly overrated Steelers squad. Every bounce goes their way, the streak ends.

And now they're gonna get steamrolled next week. KC has been playing possum for two months, once they got past the difficult part of the schedule.

Conservative score prediction is 42-24. Another two KC TDs would not shock me.

alanm 01-11-2021 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 15467977)
Chiefs under Mahomes average 39 in the post-season.

I don't think the post season is relevant for this year. But the Chiefs are avg 29.5 for the reg season. So at least we're ahead on that count. ;)

Mav 01-11-2021 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 15467931)
Take Alex Smith out of your signature and come back on the fifth of never.

I’m on Tapatalk. And, I’ll do as I please?

IrishChief 01-11-2021 03:46 AM

Is CEH back fully fit for this game?

GingaChief 01-11-2021 04:48 AM

Just watching the game now. Seen the score this morning when I woke up but a couple of points so far..

- If it wasn't for Steelers early mistakes this game would have ended differently. After the mistake from the start it shaped the game for a Browns win. Big Ben didn't help either.
- Browns losing Conklin is huge IF his hammy is bad.
- Browns D letting 30+ points again even after being 28-0? Just looked up the D ranking and stat, not very convincing during the regular season.

Can't say I'm worried to play them but wary of potential threats. Still think Titans are a better team than the Browns.

Coochie liquor 01-11-2021 05:53 AM

Quote:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Browns</a> Kareem Hunt postgame on IG live: “Next week’s personal” ��<a href="https://t.co/DJuGpyiwgR">pic.twitter.com/DJuGpyiwgR</a></p>&mdash; Aaron Ladd (@aaronladd0) <a href="https://twitter.com/aaronladd0/status/1348496872827183105?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Glad to hear it. Make it personal, just like the Ravens have done to the tune of 0-3.

RealSNR 01-11-2021 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 15468010)
I’m on Tapatalk. And, I’ll do as I please?

I mean... I guess?

Just makes you look really dumb, that's all.

chiefzilla1501 01-11-2021 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 15467976)
So you're saying that their belief in themselves caused Pouncy to launch the ball 5 yards over Big Ben's head?

If that first play doesn't happen the score ends up being 41-37, even with the 4 INTs.

Everyone has been bitching over the Chiefs not demolishing teams (half of whom represent the remaining 8 best teams). Well, the Brownies barely beat the Steeler back-ups, lost to the Jets, scored 20 on the Giants, lost to the Ravens, barely beat the Titans, barely beat the Jaguars, barely beat the Eagles, barely beat the Texans, lost to the Raiders, barely beat the Bengals, and were blown out by the Steelers over the last half of the season.

If you want to see the Steelers team they just beat as worthy then that's up to you but Pittsburgh (maybe more specifically Ben) are not good.

We are going to dismantle the Browns. It will be surgical, efficient, and complete.

You're right we'll destroy the browns and that the steelers were way overseeded. But the botched snap does not make the score 41-37. The browns went 28-0 and then played to protect the lead. Chiefs fans should be plenty familiar with stalling on offense and giving up a lot of points when sitting on a big lead. We've done it all year. The browns first half dominated the steelers, just as they dominated the Titans only to let the Titans claw back in the same way.

Kman34 01-11-2021 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15467653)
Browns looked great tonight. If Chief fans think the Browns will be an easy out then you got another thing coming. Browns believe they can win against odds of 0-17 in Pittsburg, no head coach, and missing starters.

Mahomes will need to be magical like he is most of the time.

Must be a troll job.. Ben threw for 500 yds.. Patrick will roll that defense over and have his way with them..

Beef Supreme 01-11-2021 07:08 AM

If it's personal for Kareem, does that mean he is going to try to kick someone while they are laying on the ground?

Tonka83 01-11-2021 07:49 AM

Spot Reserved For:

** New account Browns fan please insert "The Chiefs have never played a team like the Browns before " <HERE> **

MahomesMagic 01-11-2021 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonka83 (Post 15468097)
Spot Reserved For:

** New account Browns fan please insert "The Chiefs have never played a team like the Browns before " <HERE> **

ROFL

chiefzilla1501 01-11-2021 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonka83 (Post 15468097)
Spot Reserved For:

Ha, every browns fan I've talked to knows what they are. They all think they're going to get destroyed by the Chiefs. They are just waking up from a few decades of "the ______ have never played a team like the browns before... Who will find a way to lose in the brownsiest way possible." the browns won their super bowl yesterday. At this point their fans are just happy to still be around.

ChiefBlueCFC 01-11-2021 07:55 AM

what in the **** is personal for Hunt? That he kicked a woman and lied about it and the team had enough? foh

Mav 01-11-2021 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15468038)
I mean... I guess?

Just makes you look really dumb, that's all.

I can NOT change my signature from here. I have no idea what it is. I’m not even sure I know my password. [emoji1787]

BigRedChief 01-11-2021 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 15467905)
**** off you dipshit.

Keep your politics in DC.

FAX 01-11-2021 08:09 AM

So ... will Hunt be arrested again before the game or nah?

FAX

O.city 01-11-2021 08:21 AM

The Browns defense will have to play really well and the offense will need to outscore KC. I'm skeptical, but who knows.

tredadda 01-11-2021 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 15467674)
I’m a Browns fan......

Why do you have a Chiefs avatar then?

tredadda 01-11-2021 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 15467728)
I hope so. That worries me more than any opponent. Even aside from the bye and all the rest, coming off that Falcons game and a few other times we've come out flat.

We're good enough to overcome it but eventually falling behind one of these teams is going to turn into a bigger mess than it should be.

We usually come out flat against lesser competition. Against the best in the league the KC Chiefs are a completely different team.

tredadda 01-11-2021 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 15467730)
On Game Day Final, Rose asks Steve Smith "Is Balt the best team left in the AFC playoffs?" To Steve's credit he said they may be 2B with Buff 2A. The Chiefs were still #1 to him. :thumb::clap:

Fortunately for us after Saturday we get to avoid hearing the media talk incessantly about one of those two QBs for the rest of the season.

SuperBowl4 01-11-2021 09:21 AM

BROWNS fans will need this after Sundays game -> http://youtu.be/pANJoQiDGgs

htismaqe 01-11-2021 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 15468156)
Why do you have a Chiefs avatar then?

Because he's certifiably insane.

He claims he's a Browns fan but here's a hardcore Alex Smith fan. So he latched onto the 49ers, then the Chiefs, and now the WFT.

ChiTown 01-11-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15468244)
Because he's certifiably insane.

He claims he's a Browns fan but here's a hardcore Alex Smith fan. So he latched onto the 49ers, then the Chiefs, and now the WFT.

Jesus Christ.....it's Sybil

htismaqe 01-11-2021 09:32 AM

I'm really looking forward to Sunday. I think the Browns was the most favorable possible matchup for us.

Hopefully the Ravens end the Bills and we can get them at Arrowhead for the AFCCG.

ChiTown 01-11-2021 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15468251)
I'm really looking forward to Sunday. I think the Browns was the most favorable possible matchup for us.

Hopefully the Ravens end the Bills and we can get them at Arrowhead for the AFCCG.

Same - and I think we'll be hosting the Ravens the following weekend.

Coochie liquor 01-11-2021 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15468251)

I just don’t think the Ravens can keep up with the Bills in a shootout.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2021 09:35 AM

The BEAST grew BIG! And the BEAST grew MEAN!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Erdf7rbX...jpg&name=large

Lzen 01-11-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 15467716)
Chiefs should go ahead and start making AFC Title Game plans.

They’ve been focused on this all year. RunItBack was the motto from the get go. They’ve literally been waiting for this all season. And now the BROWNS are the first team to stand in their way. The Browns. I mean, yeah, they’re better, but they’re not even remotely on KC’s level.

This will be a fairly easy win for a playoff game.

The AFC Title Game against the Ravens will be the real playoff game. But, yeah, we’ll win that too.

Just curious who we will play in the Super Bowl? Hopefully not Tampa, as you KNOW there will be some shady shit going on trying to give Brady his Manning going away present.

Good lord! I hope the Chiefs aren't making plans for the AFC Championship. One game at a time. This is still the NFL and teams that look ahead often lose. But I have confidence that the Chiefs are only focused on the Browns and if that's the case, they should win.

Lzen 01-11-2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15467719)
It happened and they destroyed the Steelers. They even played prevent defense the second half. Chiefs game will be different though. I’m just saying the Browns believe in themselves and won’t be a pushover.

Are you sure that was a prevent defense? Or was it just the normal Browns pass defense? :p

Marcellus 01-11-2021 09:42 AM

Pretty amazing to think we are 1 win away from 3 straight AFCCG at Arrowhead. Mahomes is truly the savior.

Hell we could end up being 1 play away from 3 straight SB appearances. Just insane.

Sassy Squatch 01-11-2021 09:43 AM

When have the Chiefs ever come out flat in a playoff game with Mahomes? They've opened up tight before, but not flat.

htismaqe 01-11-2021 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 15468255)
I just don’t think the Ravens can keep up with the Bills in a shootout.

I'm not sure the Bills can stop the Ravens running game. Stopping Henry is one thing, stopping Dobbins AND Lamar is another.

Sassy Squatch 01-11-2021 09:49 AM

For the Browns to win the game has to go pretty much exactly as scripted: Chiefs play poorly for whatever reason and get behind by multiple scores. Browns grind down the game clock with Chubb and Hunt while Mahomes sits on the sidelines getting progressively more tight. The Browns defense has to hold on when Mahomes unleashes his fury.

If the Chiefs are up multiple scores early and force the Browns to lean more pass heavy they're ****ed.

htismaqe 01-11-2021 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15468283)
For the Browns to win the game has to go pretty much exactly as scripted: Chiefs play poorly for whatever reason and get behind by multiple scores. Browns grind down the game clock with Chubb and Hunt while Mahomes sits on the sidelines getting progressively more tight. The Browns defense has to hold on when Mahomes unleashes his fury.

If the Chiefs are up multiple scores early and force the Browns to lean more pass heavy they're ****ed.

The Browns probably lose yesterday if it weren't for 2 Pitt turnovers in the first 4 minutes of the game.

ChiTown 01-11-2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15468272)
I'm not sure the Bills can stop the Ravens running game. Stopping Henry is one thing, stopping Dobbins AND Lamar is another.

Not just that, but the Ravens D is more lethal than Pittsburgh at this point, IMO.

Red Dawg 01-11-2021 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15468272)

I'm sure Lamar can win two playoff games.