ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert just called 610. Wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269183)

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9341938)
You should get back to licking your dad's taint.

that was terrible.

i know you can do better

Frosty 01-22-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341942)
what difference does it make? I've watched enough of him to know he's a faster Timmy Chang. Any analysis I post you idiots will just say "you're an idiot" and not even read it.

Well, that pretty much proves it. :rolleyes:

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9341933)
LMAO Obviously, neither have you.

Let me guess, you're just another racist reerun and you think Smith is another Vince Young, right?

Well ass hat since I'm black that kind of negates that theory, unless I'm the blind black white klansman from Dave Chappelle right?

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9341937)
How do you know we won't take Joeckel #1? Most people think he's the best prospect in the draft. Our HC and GM have constantly said we will take the BPA on their board no matter the position.

I have heard several writers comment on how Geno has a second round grade over the past few months. I think he's a 1st round pick but, I don't think Slim's crazy for feeling that way either.

Slim is a ****ing tard, and you would be wise not to associate with him.

I think you will eventually be a quality poster here, but i think you can be a bit misguided at times.

Keep in mind that BPA also takes into consideration need. If Albert is resigned, there certainly won't be any NEED at either tackle spot. Hell, we dont even need a swing tackle, let alone a starter.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9341934)
First, geno is going to struggle beating out the QBs on our roster?

What if Reid passes on him? Or, what if Reid drafts him and starts Cassel or whoever? Is Reid a dumbass? Could you ever actually fathom that Geno may not actually beat out a QB we have on the roster? How would you feel if that happened? It might not mean he sucks. I might just mean he's not ready.

Realistically, what do you all think Geno's chances are of starting for KC if we take him #1?

I'd say 50%.

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

what difference does it make? I've watched enough of him to know he's a faster Timmy Chang. Any analysis I post you idiots will just say "you're an idiot" and not even read it.

LMAO Trollololol

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Great analysis you have there. More proof you are dumb as ****.

FlaChief58 01-22-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9341953)
What if Reid passes on him? Or, what if Reid drafts him and starts Cassel or whoever? Is Reid a dumbass? Could you ever actually fathom that Geno may not actually beat out a QB we have on the roster? How would you feel if that happened? It might not mean he sucks. I might just mean he's not ready.

Realistically, what do you all think Geno's chances are of starting for KC if we take him #1?

I'd say 50%.

Whoever we draft at #1 will start day 1. Bank on it

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

I'd say 50%.

Anyone who has watched Matt Cassel and Geno Smith play knows that Matt Cassel won't beat him out.

Sometimes with your football takes, you have to use a little common sense. You honestly think Andy Reid is going to tie himself to Matt Cassel?

Mr. Flopnuts 01-22-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341820)
who said anything about cutting Winston? you need depth on the OL do you not?

Ho. Lee. Shit. :facepalm:

Sorter 01-22-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

I'd say 50%.

No, I can't fathom that Geno would not be able to out perform Cassel in OTAs, TC, Pre-season, regular season, Playoffs, shuffleboard, etc.

Maybe you don't understand how historically bad Cassel is. I hope Clay can help you learn.

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9341951)
Slim is a ****ing tard, and you would be wise not to associate with him.

I think you will eventually be a quality poster here, but i think you can be a bit misguided at times.

Keep in mind that BPA also takes into consideration need. If Albert is resigned, there certainly won't be any NEED at either tackle spot. Hell, we dont even need a swing tackle, let alone a starter.

LOL you Geno fans are the tards. You clearly didn't even read my original post that got all of your panties in a bunch. I was merely presenting 1 option, I never said that's what KC SHOULD do. Shit they could trade the pick for all we know

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341975)
LOL you Geno fans are the tards. You clearly didn't even read my original post that got all of your panties in a bunch. I was merely presenting 1 option, I never said that's what KC SHOULD do. Shit they could trade the pick for all we know

Who is going to trade up?

For which player?

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

I'd say 50%.

The thing is if they draft a QB #1, you almost have to start him otherwise risk a fan revolt. Cassel couldn't beat out most of the QBs in the league anyway in a fair competition so that won't be an issue

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341975)

So you're backtracking. Gotcha.

You present a stupid idea, you get called stupid. That easy. This has nothing to do with Geno smith and everything to do with your stupid idea of Drafting a LT #1 and moving him to RT (where we already have a Pro-Bowler).

FlaChief58 01-22-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9341980)

For which player?

/thread

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9341980)

For which player?

honestly I don't think anybody would trade up for the DT or LT, but I could see a team fixating on Jarvis Jones. prime time pass rushers are a hot commodity these days and being an LSU fan I've seen enough of him to know he's got beast written all over him.

It's a longshot though since nobody drafts LBs #1.

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9341989)
So you're backtracking. Gotcha.

You present a stupid idea, you get called stupid. That easy. This has nothing to do with Geno smith and everything to do with your stupid idea of Drafting a LT #1 and moving him to RT (where we already have a Pro-Bowler).

I'm not backtracking shit for brains. I still think that's a great option, there are other options as well. Get the dog shit out of your ears and listen.

BigMeatballDave 01-22-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341991)
honestly I don't think anybody would trade up for the DT or LT, but I could see a team fixating on Jarvis Jones. prime time pass rushers are a hot commodity these days and being an LSU fan I've seen enough of him to know he's got beast written all over him.

It's a longshot though since nobody drafts LBs #1.

Serious, long-term health concerns. No way.

In fact, I bet he drops.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341984)
The thing is if they draft a QB #1, you almost have to start him otherwise risk a fan revolt.

Unless you win.

I don't think he will have trouble because he's a smart guy but, Geno could have a little bit slower tranisition from college to the pros because of that offense he ran at WV imo.

suzzer99 01-22-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9341491)
He's a top 10-12 LT.

Sort by sacks allowed + ignore abysmal QB with no pocket presence + ignore run blocking = become expert!

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342000)
Unless you win. I don't think he will have trouble because he's a smart guy but, Geno could have a little bit slower tranisition from college to the pros because of that offense he ran at WV.

That's my biggest gripe against him. I look at him and I see Sam Bradford minuses the accuracy, or Timmy Chang. They ran a simplistic read one side of the field make smart throws offense. Not sure if that translates to the NFL well.

BlackHelicopters 01-22-2013 03:04 PM

Make it happen Dorsey. If he wants to stay here, this is progress.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-22-2013 03:05 PM

You may not know **** about football, but at least you can keep up with the smack talk. You've got a spot here. Go do a mock draft in draftplanet and ask chiefscafan to look it over for you. It'll be awesome!

RealSNR 01-22-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9341937)
How do you know we won't take Joeckel #1? Most people think he's the best prospect in the draft. Our HC and GM have constantly said we will take the BPA on their board no matter the position.

I have heard several writers comment on how Geno has a second round grade over the past few months. I think he's a 1st round pick but, I don't think Slim's crazy for feeling that way either.

Look at the thread you're in LMAO

Are you seriously asking how I know the Chiefs won't take Joeckel at #1 if we re-sign Albert (which looks to be a pretty sure thing at this point?)

Miracles. That's why. ****ing miracles.

cookster50 01-22-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9341989)
Drafting a LT #1 and moving him to RT (where we already have a Pro-Bowler).

I'm sorry, did you say Winston is a Pro Bowler? You mean Pro Doucher, right?

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9341999)
Serious, long-term health concerns. No way.

In fact, I bet he drops.

From what I've heard, and I could be wrong cause I'm no Dawgs fan but I thought his neck was A-ok since 2010.

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342000)
Unless you win.

I don't think he will have trouble because he's a smart guy but, Geno could have a little bit slower tranisition from college to the pros because of that offense he ran at WV imo.

It's an old way of thinking. QB's these days are having a much easier time transitioning from the spread to a pro style offense. Not only that, But Geno has already played, and been productive in a pro style offense. On top of all that, NFL teams have been incorporating a lot of Spread fundamentals in there offenses, further helping these QB's transition.

The NFL is progressive. It changes. Theories that may have been valid 10 years ago don't may not be nearly as valid today.

-King- 01-22-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9342011)

Are you seriously asking how I know the Chiefs won't take Joeckel at #1 if we re-sign Albert (which looks to be a pretty sure thing at this point?)

We need depth!!!

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342006)
That's my biggest gripe against him. I look at him and I see Sam Bradford minuses the accuracy, or Timmy Chang. They ran a simplistic read one side of the field make smart throws offense. Not sure if that translates to the NFL well.

:facepalm:

Geno Makes one read, now?

wow.....

You have a lot of homework to do.

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9342010)
You may not know **** about football, but at least you can keep up with the smack talk. You've got a spot here. Go do a mock draft in draftplanet and ask chiefscafan to look it over for you. It'll be awesome!

me?

Please these guys don't bother me, I've heard much worse. You guys will eventually come around to the dark side on Geno Smith BTW....lol

htismaqe 01-22-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341925)
You Geno Smith fans are ****ing reeruned

Another mult/troll. YEAH!

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9342011)

Miracles. That's why. ****ing miracles.

We are picking #1 for a reason. We ****ing sucked ass last year and we need talent. It's obvious to me. If they think Joeckel is the best player, they will pull the trigger no matter what you or I think. it doesn't matter who we have at what position. They have been very clear that it is not about need imo.

In the very short time they have been in KC, I think Reid and Dorsey have gone out of their way to tell us that.

it is what it is....

slimdagreat 01-22-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9342018)

wow.....

reads one side of the field, not 1 player. The offense doesn't require him to look outside of 1 zone of WRs. It's a right side throw, middle throw, left side throw.

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341998)
I still think that's a great option.

And that's why no one will ever take you seriously.

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342023)
reads one side of the field, not 1 player. The offense doesn't require him to look outside of 1 zone of WRs. It's a right side throw, middle throw, left side throw.

Like i said, then you didn't watch him.

htismaqe 01-22-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

I'd say 50%.

It's Bob.

OUTED!

saphojunkie 01-22-2013 03:10 PM

The Joeckel idiots can all eat a bag of dicks.

But for the record, Eric Winston has never gone to the Pro Bowl. Popular misconception.

RealSNR 01-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342019)
me?

Please these guys don't bother me, I've heard much worse. You guys will eventually come around to the dark side on Geno Smith BTW....lol

I wish I could say that you will eventually not be a ****ing reerun and realize that it's a complete ****ing waste to spend a first round pick on Joeckel when we will have Albert re-signed + Winston.

But that will never happen.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342019)
me?

It's all bullshit hype that there isn't a QB worth the top pick in the draft. I'll bet dollar ****ing bills that 3 of them go in the top 10. 3. No less than that.

Just wait for the games, and the combines to go down. And bookmark the post. 3 QB's in the top ten of this draft.

HolyHat 01-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342022)
We are picking #1 for a reason. We ****ing sucked ass last year and we need talent. It's obvious to me. If they think Joeckel is the best player, they will pull the trigger no matter what you or I think.

In the very short time they have been in KC, I think Reid and Dorsey have gone out of their way to tell us that.

it is what it is....

I know this is probably going to sound stupid, but the Chiefs are probably the most talented team to ever have the #1 pick. This team is loaded with talent Rambozo.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9342030)
It's Bob.

OUTED!

:facepalm: It's not Black Bob.

ToxSocks 01-22-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

We are picking #1 for a reason. We ****ing sucked ass last year and we need talent. It's obvious to me. If they think Joeckel is the best player, they will pull the trigger no matter what you or I think. it doesn't matter who we have at what position. They have been very clear that it is not about need imo.

it is what it is....

You are high on Dorsey and Reid. Nothing wrong with that.

So....then why do you think they are stupid enough to enter the season with a scrub QB?

htismaqe 01-22-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342014)
From what I've heard, and I could be wrong cause I'm no Dawgs fan but I thought his neck was A-ok since 2010.

Yep, this one is Bob too.

FlaChief58 01-22-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9342006)

Yeah, he sucks :facepalm:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FTZZh4cKfXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HolyHat 01-22-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9342034)
It's all bullshit hype that there isn't a QB worth the top pick in the draft. I'll bet dollar ****ing bills that 3 of them go in the top 10. 3. No less than that.

Just wait for the games, and the combines to go down. And bookmark the post. 3 QB's in the top ten of this draft.

I agree, 3 QBs will end up going top ten.

htismaqe 01-22-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342036)
:facepalm: It's not Black Bob.

I didn't say anything about BLACK Bob, Bob.

Oopsie.

the Talking Can 01-22-2013 03:13 PM

days like this i wish I was Hitler....

I would end this shit once and for all

Mr. Flopnuts 01-22-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9342041)

That's because you're a smart mother****er. :D

Mr. Flopnuts 01-22-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9342045)
days like this i wish I was Hitler....

I would end this shit once and for all

ROFL

RealSNR 01-22-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

it is what it is....

For the last ****ing time.

Coaches don't make up their big boards the way Mel Kiper does it. They make up their big boards where they rank their best players RELATIVE TO THEIR OWN TEAM. That accounts for current personnel, the number of draft picks, the quality or depth of a certain position, and team needs in terms of positions and also generic qualities (i.e. "Our defense needs more speed", etc.)

If the Chiefs re-sign Brandon Albert, Joeckel will NOT be the best player available at #1. Why? Because he's not the best player available FOR THE CHIEFS. THAT'S ALL THE ****ING MATTERS.

Don't come back to me talking about BPA until you understand the ****ing concept, moron.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9342035)
I know this is probably going to sound stupid, but the Chiefs are probably the most talented team to ever have the #1 pick. This team is loaded with talent Rambozo.

I want to believe that. I know we have all those pro bowl players and stuff but, there are also real holes. People act like we can just throw Powe and Bailey in there for example but, neither could get on the field last year. That's pretty bad when you can't get out there on a 2-14 team and you are that young. Bowe probably won't be back. The receivers are a mess. There are several problems imo.

Odds are we are just another sucky team that's picking #1. You should all listen to me so you don't lose your minds next October.

the Talking Can 01-22-2013 03:15 PM

you can give people a simple test to do determine if they are Chiefs fans:

Quote:

Your team has a RT and a LT, but no QB. In the draft, with the #1 pick, you choose

A) a QB
B) a LT, so you can move your current LT to RT and move your current RT to guard or to the bench, and still have no QB

if you selected "B," you are a Chiefs fan

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9342051)
For the last ****ing time.

Coaches don't make up their big boards the way Mel Kiper does it. They make up their big boards where they rank their best players RELATIVE TO THEIR OWN TEAM. That accounts for current personnel, the number of draft picks, the quality or depth of a certain position, and team needs in terms of positions and also generic qualities (i.e. "Our defense needs more speed", etc.)

If the Chiefs re-sign Brandon Albert, Joeckel will NOT be the best player available at #1. Why? Because he's not the best player available FOR THE CHIEFS. THAT'S ALL THE ****ING MATTERS.

Don't come back to me talking about BPA until you understand the ****ing concept, moron.

I hear you. I also listened closely to Dorsey in his interview. I'll leave you alone.

HolyHat 01-22-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9342057)
you can give people a simple test to do determine if they are Chiefs fans:

I see what you did here. :LOL:

Ebolapox 01-22-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9341694)
That twitter account is fake. I asked him where he played his high school BBall he had no clue.

you really are clown shoes.

Ebolapox 01-22-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9341727)
They won't let him walk imo. They would franchise him at the very least.

The only way we would let him go is for draft picks imo. After he's tagged, we would have to get two firsts for him per the new cba. It's unlikely but, it would be a great scenario if it happened.

For example, say we traded with St. Louis and we got the 16th and 22nd picks for Albert. It probably wouldn't happen but, if St. Louis wants a LT that would be the best way to get one.

you reerun, we aren't getting two firsts for him. no team is as stupid as you are.

DaneMcCloud 01-22-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342054)
You should all listen to me so you don't lose your minds next October.

Hi Bob. Blackbob, I mean.

RealSNR 01-22-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

I want to believe that. I know we have all those pro bowl players and stuff but, there are also real holes. People act like we can just throw Powe and Bailey in there for example but, neither could get on the field last year. That's pretty bad when you can't get out there on a 2-14 team and you are that young. Bowe probably won't be back. The receivers are a mess. There are several problems imo.

Odds are we are just another sucky team that's picking #1. You should all listen to me so you don't lose your minds next October.

When we're talking about the talent currently available on the team, we're not ****ing talking about Powe and Bailey. :facepalm:

We HAVE good players. We have far more good players than the past few #1 overall picks combined relative to when they were picking. The Indianapolis Colts, Carolina Panthers, St. Louis Rams, and Detroit Lions were teams that had NOTHING. Absolutely. ****ing. Nothing. No Jamaal Charles. No Dwayne Bowe. No Derrick Johnson. No Brandon Flowers. Nothing.

The Lions, Rams, and Panthers are STILL struggling to get out of their talent holes, even when they picked okay/decent QBs. The Indianapolis Colts picked a ****ing stud at QB, but it's going to take a very very long time until they field something that looks remotely like a "complete" team.

The Chiefs, if they pick the right QB, will be further along in the rebuilding process than any or all of those teams.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9342043)
I didn't say anything about BLACK Bob, Bob.

Oopsie.

LMAO If you skim through here for a month or two, you will see the name Black Bob pop up just about every day. I have read enough to know about Black Bob.

SPchief 01-22-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342081)
LMAO If you skim through here for a month or two, you will see the name Black Bob pop up just about every day. I have read enough to know about Black Bob.

Well, since you are BlackBob it's pretty easy to know about your self

RealSNR 01-22-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342060)
I hear you. I also listened closely to Dorsey in his interview. I'll leave you alone.

I don't know what that means. "I also listened closely to Dorsey in his interview." Yeah, I listened to his interview, too. What's your point?

Molitoth 01-22-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Do you really trust Pioli/Crennel on player evaluations? They had Cassel starting for 4 years, and they benched a very productive WR in Breaston.
The HC/FO has been totally clueless.

For all you know Powe and Bailey could be monsters. Infact, Powe has shown some good a lot of times I've seen him on the field.

The receivers are a mess? because one is a FA (that needs resigned), one was totally underutilized and we don't know what he is (baldwin), and one was benched for unknown reasons, but we know he is GOOD.

DeezNutz 01-22-2013 03:23 PM

Have we confirmed the wisdom of drafting Joke?

Ebolapox 01-22-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341839)
what are you stupid? I didn't say Luke Joeckel would come off the bench, Winston would, or move him to guard. I know you guys remember the days when KC had the best OL in football, since there's no QB at the top and Jarvis Jones doesn't fill a need for us why not build the best OL in football again?

how many playoff games did we win like that again, you ****ing idiot?

oldandslow 01-22-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9342041)

I do not believe 3 will go top ten. I am not even sure 2 will. However, I am damn sure 1 better.

With the first pick in the draft the Kansas City Chiefs select QB Tyler Wilson...

JMO.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9342085)
Well, since you are BlackBob it's pretty easy to know about your self

The only "black bob" I know of is the one on my wife's head. I like the black bob. Her hair is straighter than this lady's though.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_r6FTGxnMgn...-black-bob.jpg

Ebolapox 01-22-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341862)
must be a Geno fan

and you must be the worst mult/troll of all-time

KCUnited 01-22-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342093)
The only "black bob" I know of is the one on my wife's head. I like the black bob.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_r6FTGxnMgn...-black-bob.jpg

Lol, you suffer from a bizarre sickness.

RunKC 01-22-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9342075)
When we're talking about the talent currently available on the team, we're not ****ing talking about Powe and Bailey. :facepalm:

We HAVE good players. We have far more good players than the past few #1 overall picks combined relative to when they were picking. The Indianapolis Colts, Carolina Panthers, St. Louis Rams, and Detroit Lions were teams that had NOTHING. Absolutely. ****ing. Nothing. No Jamaal Charles. No Dwayne Bowe. No Derrick Johnson. No Brandon Flowers. Nothing.

The Lions, Rams, and Panthers are STILL struggling to get out of their talent holes, even when they picked okay/decent QBs. The Indianapolis Colts picked a ****ing stud at QB, but it's going to take a very very long time until they field something that looks remotely like a "complete" team.

The Chiefs, if they pick the right QB, will be further along in the rebuilding process than any or all of those teams.

I think a QB would help a lot, but this roster is more ****ed than we realize. Our DL sucks a bag a dicks, we have no LG that's worth a shit, our C has little experience and broke his leg, Baldwin looks like a POS, the hole at CB would be legitimately as big as QB if not for the positional value and Kendrick Lewis is an asshole.

We have holes everywhere. But I think we can get to the playoffs like the Colts if we have a good draft. The AFC isn't that strong anymore.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-22-2013 03:25 PM

I say we sign Albert then move him to guard. Trade Bowe to the Rams for their #16. With #1 we take Joeckel. Package #16 and #34 to move up and take Warmack.

Joeckel, Albert, Warmack, Winston. Trade next year's #1 for Max Unger and plug him in at center. Then trade our next four #1s for Alex Smith (two to SF for him) Manti Te'o (to move back into the first and take him) and the BFBA.

Championship.

suzzer99 01-22-2013 03:26 PM

BPA all the way! (just not guards, centers, middle linebackers, safeties, tight ends or fullbacks)

But BPA of the rest. Always. This cannot and will not be deviated from!

Ebolapox 01-22-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9341950)
Well ass hat since I'm black that kind of negates that theory, unless I'm the blind black white klansman from Dave Chappelle right?

oh yeah? I'm black too. I think you're being a racist mother****er. you're being an uncle tom cracka loving man

Molitoth 01-22-2013 03:28 PM

BPA fullback would be awesome.

DeezNutz 01-22-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9342104)
I say we sign Albert then move him to guard. Trade Bowe to the Rams for their #16. With #1 we take Joeckel. Package #16 and #34 to move up and take Warmack.

Joeckel, Albert, Warmack, Winston. Trade next year's #1 for Max Unger and plug him in at center. Then trade our next four #1s for Alex Smith (two to SF for him) Manti Te'o (to move back into the first and take him) and the BFBA.

Championship.

Best full back available. lol.

I tried to revolutionize the game with the double LT wing, but alas...

Ebolapox 01-22-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9341970)
Ho. Lee. Shit. :facepalm:

mult or troll?

ChiefsCountry 01-22-2013 03:30 PM

Where is DaFace when you need him?

DaneMcCloud 01-22-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

The Indianapolis Colts picked a ****ing stud at QB, but it's going to take a very very long time until they field something that looks remotely like a "complete" team.

I have to strongly disagree with this statement.

The Colts, after going 2-14, turned in an 11-5 season and a playoff berth. They have Reggie Wayne, Vontae Davis, Dwight Freeney (on the downside of his career but still a factor), Pat Angerer, Robert Mathis, Donnie Avery and a shit ton of very promising young players in Anthony Costanzo, T.Y. Hilton, Vick Ballard, Coby Fleener and Dwayne Allen.

You could make the argument that with a good draft, the Chiefs might mirror the Colts, but I don't think the Colts are incomplete. With another solid offseason, they'll be the best team in the AFC South for a long time, especially considering it looks like Houston needs a QB and Jacksonville and Tennessee are nowhere near competing for a playoff spot, let alone a division title.

Quote:

See above. I still find it highly unlikely that the Chiefs will have a record of 11-5 or better, regardless of which QB is taken at #1 overall. There are holes, gaping holes, at CB, Safety, ILB and QB and depth is needed all throughout the defensive side of the ball.

Another factor to keep in mind is that the Chiefs don't know how to win. The majority of this roster consists of guys that have played on exactly one winning team in five seasons and zero playoff wins.

It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early to predict a winning season when there have been no offseason moves, let alone, the draft.

The Chiefs have a long, long way to go.

htismaqe 01-22-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342081)

ROFL

Busted!

Chief Roundup 01-22-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9342018)

wow.....

Mike Mayock and others have been saying that about Geno on NFLN today.