ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs John Dorsey agrees to become Browns GM (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312170)

SAUTO 12-08-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13270433)
Here's the thing: Veach has been more impressive with his moves in June that Dorsey was for the entire year of 2016/2017.

Dorsey drafted one impact player in 2017 in Kareem Hunt, whose fallen off a cliff (for various reasons) since September.

Chris Jones was a nice 2nd round pick in 2016 but his play has dropped off considerably this year. We can chalk it up to his Arthroscopic Surgery just before Training Camp or this being his Sophomore Season. But either way, he's fallen off quite bit from where he ended 2016 and where he started 2017.

Before the 2016 season even started, KeiVarie Russell, a 3rd round CB, was cut. Parker Ehinger landed on IR after less than 5 games (and struggled in the ground game). DJ White has been cut. Eric Murray has been below average and while Tyreek Hill was awesome last year in multiple positions, he had seriously heavy baggage attached.

All that said, Veach signed Harrison Butker, who has been nothing short of awesome and traded a 2019 4th round pick (which equates to a 6th round 2019 pick) for Reggie Ragland, #2 linebacker coming out of high school and won a National Championship for Alabama in 2015. Ragland has been all over the field and his future is unlimited.

He also traded for Kevin Pierre-Louis, who's improving each week and has seen his snap count increasing each week.

The bottom line is that Veach has done more to affect the Chiefs 2017 season that Dorsey's done in two drafts.

Tyreek?

DaneMcCloud 12-08-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 13270425)
Not disagreeing with that. I agree Smith holds value and someone would trade for him for sure.

Just not sure it would be Dorsey

The Browns would be a perfect fit. Hue Jackson can scheme around his limitations and guys like Josh Gordon and Corey Coleman would help him out more than any current Chiefs receiver, sans Tyreek Hill.

They also invested quite a bit in their offense line so that shouldn't be an issue for him.

The bottom line is that the Browns could do a lot worse. Personally, I'd rather have Alex Smith and Josh Rosen learning the system than overpaying Kirk Cousins and have him possibly turn into a pumpkin.

DaneMcCloud 12-08-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13270437)
Tyreek?

Yeah, he's in there.

But Hill is the perfect example of Dorsey hitting on a "low character guy", ala Travis Kelce and Marcus Peters.

Those were his best hits, IMO. The low character guys.

SAUTO 12-08-2017 08:08 PM

I would want a first and Gordon

SAUTO 12-08-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13270442)
Oops, I typed too fast and forgot to mention him.

Yes, for sure.

But Hill is the perfect example of Dorsey hitting on a "low character guy", ala Travis Kelce and Marcus Peters.

Those were his best hits, IMO. The low character guys.

Agreed, hopefully Peters gets fixed

DaneMcCloud 12-08-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13270443)
I would want a first and Gordon

I seriously doubt they give up Gordon but I'd certainly take #33 overall and a 3rd for Smith.

I'd be doing cartwheels, actually.

cooper barrett 12-08-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 13270365)
I know we all hate Smith, but he would instantly give the Browns stability, and probably make them respectable in one season. That said he'd be a one season solution. Is that worthy of a pick? I think so.

I don't hate Smith, I just hate that the "old" Smith has the QB job in KC. I think we can all say we liked the first few games of the "new" this year.

I'm sure he's a nice enough guy. I'll actually bet more people like him when he's gone, like the real estate agent, the mover, the...

pugsnotdrugs19 12-08-2017 08:14 PM

I think we'd be very fortunate to get the 33rd pick for Alex. Not impossible, but seems unlikely.

Chiefshrink 12-08-2017 08:16 PM

I think Veach made some moves of his own and I also think he gleaned from Dorsey's notebook of potential moves as well prior to his firing. A little of both IMHO. :hmmm:

Chiefshrink 12-08-2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13270453)
I think we'd be very fortunate to get the 33rd pick for Alex. Not impossible, but seems unlikely.

Only way is if Alex and the Chiefs ball out from here on out.:shrug:

Easy 6 12-08-2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13270439)
The Browns would be a perfect fit. Hue Jackson can scheme around his limitations and guys like Josh Gordon and Corey Coleman would help him out more than any current Chiefs receiver, sans Tyreek Hill.

They also invested quite a bit in their offense line so that shouldn't be an issue for him.

The bottom line is that the Browns could do a lot worse. Personally, I'd rather have Alex Smith and Josh Rosen learning the system than overpaying Kirk Cousins and have him possibly turn into a pumpkin.

Cousins already is a pumpkin IMO, he has just enough arm and moxie to get you beat

Chiefshrink 12-08-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13270444)
Agreed, hopefully Peters gets fixed

Peters ain't getting fixed. He is bad seed PERIOD. Just a matter of time before he blows again. Now unless of course he comes to Jesus then he has a chance.:shrug:

Chiefshrink 12-08-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13270461)
Cousins already is a pumpkin IMO, he has just enough arm and moxie to get you beat

I agree with you. He and Andy Dalton are the same QB. They beat the below and mediocre teams and lose to all the teams that actually count for something in your career with big wins. These guys don't give you BIG WINS !!

mcaj22 12-08-2017 08:27 PM

why in the world would Dorsey want a 34 year old QB that was part of the franchise that fired him? He can literally start fresh and get anyone else.

The Franchise 12-08-2017 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 13270470)
why in the world would Dorsey want a 34 year old QB that was part of the franchise that fired him? He can literally start fresh and get anyone else.

They’re 1-28 in the last 29 games. Smith can get them back to actually being a competent team while they draft a 1st round QB and let him sit.

MahiMike 12-08-2017 08:31 PM

Really good move by Cleveland. I'll always hold a special place in my heart for Dorsey cause he gave us mahomes.

Buehler445 12-08-2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Because there is **** and all at QB in the league.

Or this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13270476)
They’re 1-28 in the last 29 games. Smith can get them back to actually being a competent team while they draft a 1st round QB and let him sit.

Easy 6 12-08-2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13270463)
I agree with you. He and Andy Dalton are the same QB. They beat the below and mediocre teams and lose to all the teams that actually count for something in your career with big wins. These guys don't give you BIG WINS !!

Dalton is bigger with a better overall arm, but in terms of results they're roughly equal... placeholders

Chiefshrink 12-08-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

The majority of Smith's suck is not that he doesn't have the capability because we have seen it in flashes granted very few BUT he can do it. Except of course throw like Mahomes and very few can:D.

BUT Smith's suck is because he FEARS pure and simple NOT because he is not intelligent and can't read defenses and audible to different plays. He does all that very well he just FEARS being aggressive most of the time because he has "PTSD in the pocket" that was acquired in San Fran and he never has recovered. It's much easier for him to either check down or run.

But for a team like the Browns with a lot of talent and good o-line that needs intelligent stable play at the QB position protecting the ball so that the Browns are in a position to at least have a chance to win, Smith is your perfect guy as many have said.

Chiefshrink 12-08-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13270498)
Dalton is bigger with a better overall arm, but in terms of results they're roughly equal... placeholders

ROFL BINGO !!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-08-2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13270433)
Here's the thing: Veach has been more impressive with his moves in June that Dorsey was for the entire year of 2016/2017.

Dorsey drafted one impact player in 2017 in Kareem Hunt, whose fallen off a cliff (for various reasons) since September.

Chris Jones was a nice 2nd round pick in 2016 but his play has dropped off considerably this year. We can chalk it up to his Arthroscopic Surgery just before Training Camp or this being his Sophomore Season. But either way, he's fallen off quite bit from where he ended 2016 and where he started 2017.

Before the 2016 season even started, KeiVarie Russell, a 3rd round CB, was cut. Parker Ehinger landed on IR after less than 5 games (and struggled in the ground game). DJ White has been cut. Eric Murray has been below average and while Tyreek Hill was awesome last year in multiple positions, he had seriously heavy baggage attached.

All that said, Veach signed Harrison Butker, who has been nothing short of awesome and traded a 2019 4th round pick (which equates to a 6th round 2019 pick) for Reggie Ragland, #2 linebacker coming out of high school and won a National Championship for Alabama in 2015. Ragland has been all over the field and his future is unlimited.

He also traded for Kevin Pierre-Louis, who's improving each week and has seen his snap count increasing each week.

The bottom line is that Veach has done more to affect the Chiefs 2017 season that Dorsey's done in two drafts.

****ing great post.

I know now that most of us were really high on Dorsey due to the Pack FO-connection and the fact that the man himself seemed to actually possess a legitimate work ethic and a passion for the game.
And let's not forget that Peeholi is probably the greatest example I can think of regarding a GM with priorities that were so ****ing ass-backward, you'd find yourself asking, "did Clark really process this **** before settling on him as the answer"(?)LMAO

It's just ****ing crazy how all of these elements can come together and either create something really special or something really terrible. As I posted elsewhere, I believe KC from top to bottom, for far too long, has had all of the passion of a 50 year-old Tijuana prostitute. We REALLY need a spark, and BAD if we're going to get this machine back to running at the level of intensity that made most of us fans to begin with.
If it can start with Veach acquiring legitimate talent like Mahomes who just loves the game so much, then we could very easily over a couple of three years weed out the spineless, made of glass-players that have hurt us to the point that we can't take a step forward without taking two back, and we then put together the kind of roster that shows up and knocks your ****ing teeth out, win OR lose.

That's all I want, man. That's all I want. Anything else is pure bonus-round.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13270448)
I seriously doubt they give up Gordon but I'd certainly take #33 overall and a 3rd for Smith.

I'd be doing cartwheels, actually.

You got THAT shit right!

KCrockaholic 12-08-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13270476)

This...Was... Literally what the Chiefs did when Dorsey and Andy took over the 2-14 Chiefs. I think the plan with Alex originally was for him to be a stopgap while the franchise found it's QBOTF. Then we got butt****ed with the class of 2013. Had a franchise QB been in that draft, the Chiefs would've never even thought about Fisher. Then again I can't believe we passed on Teddy Bridgewater and Derek Carr a year later for Dee Ford. Dorsey's biggest mistake. But it led us to Mahomes. I'm happy with that.

But it's also possible that Andy fell in love with Alex after a good 2013 season and Andy felt as though he could continue to develop him into elite status.

rocknrolla 12-09-2017 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13270463)

Holy shit! This is the same bad movie we have been watching for the last 10 years.

Titty Meat 12-09-2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13269736)
I'm pretty sure the terrible coaching has way more to do with the 1-6 record than a guy who hasn't been here for 6 months.

The team isn't even untalented. Also someone argue to me that anyone is better at picking up dudes that get cut and finding talent there.

Yup this is the end of Philly PT II. Andy won his power struggle got his guy and they've tanked.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-09-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13271023)
Yup this is the end of Philly PT II. Andy won his power struggle got his guy and they've tanked.

I respectfully disagree. The fact is, we haven't really even started with the new order of things yet. Neither Veach nor Mahomes have had their opportunities to begin contributing on a large scale yet, and those two guys are paramount to the future of the franchise.
Reid is what he is, but Veach and Mahomes have the potential to be better than Reid, and that's EXACTLY what its going to take to make this work.
And if we want to slam-dunk the equation?
Buttons has got...to go.

DaneMcCloud 12-09-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13271023)

If this is true (and I'm not disputing it because it appears that Reid has lost the team), the Clarks would be wise to hire Nagy and retain Veach, as they're former teammates, young and innovative.

No more old retreads.

Titty Meat 12-09-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13271145)
If this is true (and I'm not disputing it because it appears that Reid has lost the team), the Clarks would be wise to hire Nagy and retain Veach, as they're former teammates, young and innovative.

No more old retreads.

I'm not ready to go that far yet but some assistants need to be shown the door IE: Chung, his son, and the Secondary coach.

Rasputin 12-09-2017 12:47 PM

Dorsey will probably try to lure Nagy away from us and I wouldn't doubt offer HC job.

Chief Northman 12-09-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13271180)
I'm not ready to go that far yet but some assistants need to be shown the door IE: Chung, his son, and the Secondary coach.

Chung is in Philly with Pederson.

Chief Northman 12-09-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13271193)
Dorsey will probably try to lure Nagy away from us and I wouldn't doubt offer HC job.

Hue Jackson is back for 2018. After that who knows, but I think Dorsey will look to the Green Bay tree to find coaches. KC coaches were Andy hires.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-09-2017 01:38 PM

But but but the Packers!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-09-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13271264)
But but but the Packers!!

huh?

DaneMcCloud 12-09-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13271180)

Chung left in 2016 to join Pederson in Philly.

Al Harris and Emmitt Thomas are fine.

Need to upgrade the talent.

Outside of Peters (and that was supposedly all Chris Ballard), Dorsey sucked at drafting cornerbacks.

DaneMcCloud 12-09-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13271311)
huh?

People on CP mistakenly assumed that Dorsey was fired because he wanted to head back to Green Bay after Ted Thompson resigned.

Buckweath 12-09-2017 02:48 PM

Here is a quote from a Broncos fan on another forum which sums up my opinion of Dorsey as far as drafting:

''Absolutely.

Tyreke Hill & Chris Jones are major impact guys from the 2016 draft. Top 10-12 positional talent not just starters. Demarcus Robinson looks like a serviceable 2nd/3rd WR. From 2015 he got Peters & Morse again 2 impact players. Plus Nunez-Roches decent rotation guy. Plus David Irving as a UDFA who is an impact nfl guy (but with DAL). Then Dee Ford & Duvernay-Tardif again impact players from 2014 draft, and G Fulton a serviceable starter now. And now he has Mahomes as their QBOTF for 2018 and Kareem Hunt a pro bowl RB. Plus the fact that rookies rarely are at peak so guys like K-Pass could be impact guys in 2018 onwards.

Getting 8-9 impact players not just starters and 3-4 more starters from 4 drafts is a top 5-10 NFL GM result. Talk about unrealistic standards / expectations if people don’t think Dorsey didn’t draft well in KC.''

I don't know about Ford being an impact player but the rest is spot on. And he didn't even mention a guy like Nelson who was a solid pick, or Conley another decent pick.

Any GM will have more misses than hits as far as the draft goes but clearly some here do not understand that.

I think Dorsey was outstanding at talent evaluation and drafting.

The Franchise 12-09-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13271353)
Chung left in 2016 to join Pederson in Philly.

Al Harris and Emmitt Thomas are fine.

Need to upgrade the talent.

Outside of Peters (and that was supposedly all Chris Ballard), Dorsey sucked at drafting cornerbacks.

If we’re thinking about trading Peters....we should be calling up Ballard.

Easy 6 12-09-2017 03:47 PM

Who in the hell is 'titty meat'

ROFL I'm dying here

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-09-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13271355)
People on CP mistakenly assumed that Dorsey was fired because he wanted to head back to Green Bay after Ted Thompson resigned.

Mmmm...I see.

SAUTO 12-09-2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13271355)

To be fair we don't know if Cleveland gave him an out clause.

Black Bob 12-10-2017 09:24 AM

Dorsey to the Browns?

There is a lot of speculation Dorsey has signed with the Browns. Thoughts?

Al Bundy 12-10-2017 09:25 AM

I think this has been disQussed......

Sassy Squatch 12-10-2017 09:26 AM

He already did. What planet are you on?

ClevelandBronco 12-10-2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Bob (Post 13272246)

It would seem you haven’t any.

wazu 12-10-2017 09:26 AM

Woah, really?! Link or I won’t believe it! What kind of crackhead conspiracy theorist could even imagine such a scenario?

BigCatDaddy 12-10-2017 09:27 AM

It is easy to see why people thought Tigger was Bob.

hometeam 12-10-2017 09:27 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...Rickey-OMG.gif

Pablo 12-10-2017 09:30 AM

where theirs smoke theirs fire!

digger 12-10-2017 09:35 AM

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f3/71/36/f...3f302f815c.jpg

cabletech94 12-10-2017 09:37 AM

ha ha ha ha ha!!! i love a CP pile on!!!!!

Black Bob 12-10-2017 09:38 AM

Well, **** me

Bowser 12-10-2017 09:46 AM

I hear Hugh Douglas is touring Arrowhead....

Dayze 12-10-2017 09:47 AM

I think Peters is suspended too.
But that’s just rumore at this point. I’ll wait to hear something more concrete.

Pablo 12-10-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Bob (Post 13272271)
Well, **** me

No thanks, but I'm sure you've still got your uncle's number.

Pablo 12-10-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13272255)
It is easy to see why people thought Tigger was Bob.

Bob is a vastly superior poster to tigger, but yeah, it's there.

Reerun_KC 12-10-2017 10:05 AM

It’s all a conspiracy.

notorious 12-10-2017 10:09 AM

Jesus Christ.

thegame214 12-10-2017 10:16 AM

Go back to your Kelce bashing/conspiracy theory posts you ****ing dumbass

thegame214 12-10-2017 10:18 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ps18b8e400.jpg

HemiEd 12-10-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13272251)
He already did. What planet are you on?

Not Chiefsplanet, for sure. :D

Ming the Merciless 12-10-2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Bob (Post 13272246)

no, its fake news

dumbass

carcosa 12-10-2017 01:46 PM

Interesting

BlackHelicopters 12-10-2017 01:50 PM

WTF?

Couch-Potato 12-10-2017 02:15 PM

They were reportedly looking for a 2nd rounder + something for Josh Gordan before his comeback, wondering if Dorsey trades him or not?

Couch-Potato 12-10-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 13273727)
They were reportedly looking for a 2nd rounder + something for Josh Gordan before his comeback, wondering if Dorsey trades him or not?

Guess not if he let Kenny Britt go

Couch-Potato 12-10-2017 03:08 PM

Maybe he makes a play for Nagy and Smith this offseason??? Gordon, Coleman, Duke...drop in a quality TE and you have a similar skill set to this KC team.

tk13 12-10-2017 03:14 PM

Browns actually took the Packers to OT, but Kizer just threw one of the worst INTs you'll see this year. Packers will probably get a shot to win now.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-10-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 13274243)
Maybe he makes a play for Nagy and Smith this offseason??? Gordon, Coleman, Duke...drop in a quality TE and you have a similar skill set to this KC team.

Njoku is going to be good.

RealSNR 12-10-2017 03:23 PM

Browns have three 2nd rounders in 2018.

Give us two of them for Alex Smith. They still have plenty of picks, a real vet QB, and can still draft a QB #1 overall if they really want to. They wouldn't even have to give up their own. The Houston 2nd for Osweiler and the Eagles 2nd in 2016 trade up would be plenty.

Kansas City with 3 second round picks would have a ton of flexibility to move back up into the 1st to get an impact player that falls, or they could stick with those 2nds and get a shit **** ton of depth.

Make it happen, you son of a Veach.

Rams Fan 12-10-2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13274363)
Browns have three 2nd rounders in 2018.

Give us two of them for Alex Smith. They still have plenty of picks, a real vet QB, and can still draft a QB #1 overall if they really want to. They wouldn't even have to give up their own. The Houston 2nd for Osweiler and the Eagles 2nd in 2016 trade up would be plenty.

Kansas City with 3 second round picks would have a ton of flexibility to move back up into the 1st to get an impact player that falls, or they could stick with those 2nds and get a shit **** ton of depth.

Make it happen, you son of a Veach.

Please tell me why on earth the Browns would invest in Alex Smith when they have Kizer and what is looking like a #1 pick?

Couch-Potato 12-10-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 13274366)
Please tell me why on earth the Browns would invest in Alex Smith when they have Kizer and what is looking like a #1 pick?

I'm not 100% confident in the answer, but maybe because they have the most cap space available, want Nagy, and need QB stability.

JakeF 12-10-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 13274445)
I'm not 100% confident in the answer, but maybe because they have the most cap space available, want Nagy, and need QB stability.

Alex Smith is 100% Andy Reid's guy.

RealSNR 12-10-2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

It's half wishful thinking on my part, but if you were the Browns, wouldn't you take a QB who can guarantee you a minimum of 7 wins?

Rookies have not hit in Cleveland since they came "back" as a franchise in 1999. Who's their best success? Derek Anderson? Charlie Frye?

You have to start considering that it's not always, "You picked the wrong QB!" It's quite often a team issue.

Tribal Warfare 12-10-2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13274494)
Patrick Mahomes II is 100% Andy Reid's guy.

FYP

BryanBusby 12-10-2017 04:00 PM

Quote:

Kizer is trash and the Browns would be best to firesale him. Browns have already ruined him IMO.

Alex Smith is a guy you want to teach your rookie QB how to be a starting QB. Spending a Friday pick to help your franchise for the next 15 years is a no brainer.

Chiefshrink 12-10-2017 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 13273727)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 13273802)
Guess not if he let Kenny Britt go

Dorsey won't make the Bowe mistake again IMHO.

Easy 6 12-10-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Because Kizer looks like a backup

They need Smith to steady the ship for 2 years while they groom a 2018 first rounder

thegame214 12-10-2017 04:55 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQdRoniU...jpg&name=small

Rausch 12-10-2017 04:55 PM

I look forward to watching Dorsey select a developmental non-QB with top 5 after top 5 pick...

Reerun_KC 12-10-2017 05:10 PM

3 more games.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-10-2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 13272291)
No thanks, but I'm sure you've still got your uncle's number.

ROFL:clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegame214 (Post 13274766)

So beautiful, righteous, and just. The greatest picture I have seen all month.