ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life GF of 3 years left me yesterday.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=239616)

Pushead2 01-05-2011 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 7322835)
You're gonna be fine dude. I turned into a biotch the first time this happened to me. The outta nowhere thing. I had actually already bought the ring. I am sooooooooo glad I never gave it to her. She'd probably be driving around in my Jeep right now.

yeah me too, a lot of people gave me shit for waiting to propose but there were factors that were in place that HAD to be finished first.

I'm glad & I know she's glad it didn't get that far too.

Ming the Merciless 01-05-2011 05:11 AM

If a bitch decides one day she doesn't love you, she never did love you.

She just said the words, for whatever reason.

They don't just stop loving....

They either love you or don't.

How anyone can do this for years.....is beyond my understanding.

Dunit35 01-05-2011 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7322838)
thanks dude, within a few weeks I'll be fine. I got get friends that surround me. It doesn't hurt that I'm an alternate captain on my hockey team so a lot of the players have been supportive of me & making sure I'm ok. It's like a small family we have.

It'll be easy for you with all those friends.

I had my sister and good friend by my side from day one.

Pushead2 01-05-2011 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 7322841)
If a bitch decides one day she doesn't love you, she never did love you.

She just said the words, for whatever reason.

They don't just stop loving....

They either love you or don't.

How anyone can do this for years.....is beyond my understanding.

She said she loves me but she's not IN love with me. I've been there before in my life, it happens. I understand & move on.

Pushead2 01-05-2011 05:33 AM

thanks for the late night help. I'm up a lot during the over night hours and it's the loneliest time of the 24hrs.

I think that will be hard, I use to call her even though she was asleep just to say hello because I would feel less lonely.

Now that option is gone.....I think that scares me to death

Pioli Zombie 01-05-2011 05:35 AM

Speaking of women has anyone ever gone on a business trip with the hottest MILF in the office? How does one handle this? I'm going to have a perpetual chubby the whole time.

beach tribe 01-05-2011 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7322851)
thanks for the late night help. I'm up a lot during the over night hours and it's the loneliest time of the 24hrs.

I think that will be hard, I use to call her even though she was asleep just to say hello because I would feel less lonely.

It will make you stronger.

Dunit35 01-05-2011 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7322851)

the night hours were the loneliest time for me too, when all your support is sleeping. Play some video games, read a book, watch movies that don't involve romantic stuff.

Pushead2 01-05-2011 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 7322852)
Speaking of women has anyone ever gone on a business trip with the hottest MILF in the office? How does one handle this? I'm going to have a perpetual chubby the whole time.

I did when I was 22 right before I start to see this girl. We had to go to San Diego, she was in charge of AP & I was in charge of Asset management for the client we were going to see.

For me I was single, so we ended having a few drinks & we had sex. I regret it because she had 3 kids & a husband.

She left her husband a few years ago, still not a consolation for me being the other guy / scumbag in that situation.

Pushead2 01-05-2011 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 7322854)
It will make you stronger.

I hope, I've always felt alone during the overnight hours. it's terrifying to me. I don't know why.

Pushead2 01-05-2011 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 7322856)
the night hours were the loneliest time for me too, when all your support is sleeping. Play some video games, read a book, watch movies that don't involve romantic stuff.

I'm going to try that method being I just got NHL 11.

Dunit35 01-05-2011 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7322859)
I'm going to try that method being I just got NHL 11.

Good strategy. When I moved from her I immediately bought NCAA 08 and played the balls out of it. I bought an mp3 player and rocked out any chance I had to avoid thinking of her. It worked well.

Pushead2 01-05-2011 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 7322860)
Good strategy. When I moved from her I immediately bought NCAA 08 and played the balls out of it. I bought an mp3 player and rocked out any chance I had to avoid thinking of her. It worked well.

yeah I tried the iPhone on shuffle yesterday and the first song that came on was Colbie Caillat - I Never Told You & then Taylor Swift - Last Kiss.

Mind you my iPhone has 14gb of music. 12.9 is probably of metal, hardcore, death metal. Those two songs came 1 & 2. I started to cry but it's pretty funny since lol.

Dunit35 01-05-2011 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7322861)
yeah I tried the iPhone on shuffle yesterday and the first song that came on was Colbie Caillat - I Never Told You & then Taylor Swift - Last Kiss.

Mind you my iPhone has 14gb of music. 12.9 is probably of metal, hardcore, death metal. Those two songs came 1 & 2. I started to cry but it's pretty funny since lol.

Maybe you should make a playlist of every song but those two.

Pushead2 01-05-2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 7322863)
Maybe you should make a playlist of every song but those two.

yeah, I've thought about it. But now I know to just avoid those songs & songs like it like the plague.

Pushead2 01-05-2011 05:53 AM

Once school starts again & I get a better job than what I have now, all the pieces will fall into place.

Over-Head 01-05-2011 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7322865)
Once school starts again & I get a better job than what I have now, all the pieces will fall into place.

Yes, YES it will

Pushead2 01-05-2011 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 7322874)
Yes, YES it will

:thumb:

Fritz88 01-05-2011 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7322865)

Glad you are getting over it. Life is short.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88 01-05-2011 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 7322856)

Most importantly, when you feel down, dont pick up the phone and call her.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pushead2 01-05-2011 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 7322883)
Most importantly, when you feel down, dont pick up the phone and call her.
Posted via Mobile Device

that's not an option. I rather sit & cry my eyes out or just online with random strangers then do that.

Fritz88 01-05-2011 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7322887)
that's not an option. I rather sit & cry my eyes out or just online with random strangers then do that.

Easier said than done. Believe me.

But yes, this is what you should do when you need to vent. Get on CP and talk.

Dunit35 01-05-2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 7322892)

Yep, this. One of the things I enjoy (ed) about this place.

Pushead2 01-05-2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 7322892)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35 (Post 7322894)
Yep, this. One of the things I enjoy (ed) about this place.

I thank you all for the help.... :)

beach tribe 01-05-2011 09:48 AM

I have a bajillion songs on my itunes. This one came on, and couldn't help but think of this thread.
Maybe it's just me, but this dude's story sounds a lot like yours.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U6P06vFmFJQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U6P06vFmFJQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fat Elvis 01-05-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7322839)
amen, except I'll never see her as a bitch (just no reason to think that) & we were fairly open nothing hidden.

thanks for the support.

You are well on the road to a healthy recovery and fruitful new relationship with another woman. Sometimes things, for whatever reason, just don't work. Guys who call women bitches are still butthurt about one or more past relationships.

Pushead2 01-05-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 7323157)
You are well on the road to a healthy recovery and fruitful new relationship with another woman. Sometimes things, for whatever reason, just don't work. Guys who call women bitches are still butthurt about one or more past relationships.

yeah was never that. I can't call her a bitch for not being in love with me anymore. Doesn't warrant that title at all.

WV 01-05-2011 05:54 PM

Posting nudies would probably help....

Pushead2 01-06-2011 07:34 AM

now I've developed a bit of a touchy topic, I have all her passwords stored on my CPU, I wiped them but I know the passwords by memory anyway to e-mail & etc.

I've peaked a few nights ago, nothing in there I really didn't know already but I'm getting the urge to repeat it.....I know curiosity killed the cat but any tips to not do it? I also do realize it will do me no good to keep looking too, but it's tough you know?

BTW, I'm doing much much better y'all. Thanks for the love & support. I truly mean it.

Frosty 01-06-2011 07:40 AM

Sounds like a first step to "creepy stalker"-dom. Let it go.

Phobia 01-06-2011 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7325543)
now I've developed a bit of a touchy topic, I have all her passwords stored on my CPU, I wiped them but I know the passwords by memory anyway to e-mail & etc.

I've peaked a few nights ago, nothing in there I really didn't know already but I'm getting the urge to repeat it.....I know curiosity killed the cat but any tips to not do it? I also do realize it will do me no good to keep looking too, but it's tough you know?

BTW, I'm doing much much better y'all. Thanks for the love & support. I truly mean it.

You're moving on. Why would you want to look back when you're looking forward. There's nothing there anyway. She's free now. Even if she finds somebody today, that's none of your business.

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-06-2011 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7325543)

I'd be checking it everyday!

MIAdragon 01-06-2011 07:42 AM

Are you trying to destroy any chance of getting back together? Just don't do it.

Frosty 01-06-2011 07:45 AM

Sounds like a modern version of constantly driving by the ex-gf's house to see if there are any strange cars in the driveway.

Pushead2 01-06-2011 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 7325555)
Sounds like a modern version of constantly driving by the ex-gf's house to see if there are any strange cars in the driveway.

I haven't done since that first night when I was hysterical, now it's a dull urge. I just don't want to cave in that's all.

I've made great strides in the last few days, just need some advice to keep going forward.

Frosty 01-06-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7325560)
I haven't done since that first night when I was hysterical, now it's a dull urge. I just don't want to cave in that's all.

I've made great strides in the last few days, just need some advice to keep going forward.

Sorry. I haven't read the whole thread, so wasn't saying that you were doing the driving thing. I just remember how painful the checking up on the ex was, especially when you found/saw something that you didn't like. It's probably best to let it go, especially since she would probably be very pissed if she found out you were checking her mail.

Pushead2 01-06-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 7325564)
Sorry. I haven't read the whole thread, so wasn't saying that you were doing the driving thing. I just remember how painful the checking up on the ex was, especially when you found/saw something that you didn't like. It's probably best to let it go, especially since she would probably be very pissed if she found out you were checking her mail.

agree & I understand. Just a bit tough, just looking for tips for when I get the urge.

JD10367 01-06-2011 08:03 AM

:whackit: a lot.

Get out of the house a lot, and NOT to where she lives. Work out at the gym, browse a bookstore, whatever.

Clean your house.

Develop a new hobby, or get back to an old one. (If one of them was :whackit:, you're already ahead of the game with Step 1.)

Avoid familiar favorite places that were for the two of you. Go make some new ones. Try a new restaurant, in a new part of town. Do something you liked to do that she never did. Or do something neither of you did, even something as simple as going to a museum or zoo or something.

Pushead2 01-06-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 7325569)
:whackit: a lot.

Get out of the house a lot, and NOT to where she lives. Work out at the gym, browse a bookstore, whatever.

Clean your house.

Develop a new hobby, or get back to an old one. (If one of them was :whackit:, you're already ahead of the game with Step 1.)

Avoid familiar favorite places that were for the two of you. Go make some new ones. Try a new restaurant, in a new part of town. Do something you liked to do that she never did. Or do something neither of you did, even something as simple as going to a museum or zoo or something.

to combat looking at her email? lol

that just seemed like you want me to wack off.....

JD10367 01-06-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7325577)
to combat looking at her email? lol

that just seemed like you want me to wack off.....

To combat focusing on her, and your relationship.

As for the second comment, I don't lean that way. But, hey, if that's how you want to get your mind off her, go for it. :dom: LMAO

Buehler445 01-06-2011 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7325565)
agree & I understand. Just a bit tough, just looking for tips for when I get the urge.

JD has it right. The best way to quit that stuff is to move on from her. That's the root cause.

Everybody I've ever given breakup advice to I've told to DO SOMETHING. It doesn't matter what it is, just stay busy. You sit around on the computer or watching TV or something, your mind will stray back to what you are missing.

If I were you, I'd try to get a group of buddies together and do shit with them. Hang out. Have a good time. When I'd been dumped, that was what worked the best for me. Just go live it up. Go places, do things you want to do. Having good friends is priceless.

If you get to feeling down on yourself, I feel it is important to get shit done. Even if it is as mundane as cleaning the house or organizing a closet. You get a sense that you've done something, and that can go a long way towards repairing self esteem. I'd also recommend to improve yourself. Find something you want to improve or learn a skill. Studying something you're passionate about is pretty good stuff too.

Iowanian 01-06-2011 09:49 AM

I've had an ex girlfriend hack and read my email...I've had an ex drive 3hrs to dig through my mail enough days to take my cell phone bill(confirmed by her friend a year later)....

Don't do the creepy shit.

Worry about yourself, not her.
You need to also do your own thing and stop being her safety blanket....if you're not together, don't be together.

DaKCMan AP 01-06-2011 09:53 AM

The quickest way to get over her and move on is to isolate yourself from her, break off any communication with her, and occupy your time with other people and activities. Checking her email accounts is counterproductive.

Fat Elvis 01-06-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 7325645)
JD has it right. The best way to quit that stuff is to move on from her. That's the root cause.

Everybody I've ever given breakup advice to I've told to DO SOMETHING. It doesn't matter what it is, just stay busy. You sit around on the computer or watching TV or something, your mind will stray back to what you are missing.

If I were you, I'd try to get a group of buddies together and do shit with them. Hang out. Have a good time. When I'd been dumped, that was what worked the best for me. Just go live it up. Go places, do things you want to do. Having good friends is priceless.

If you get to feeling down on yourself, I feel it is important to get shit done. Even if it is as mundane as cleaning the house or organizing a closet. You get a sense that you've done something, and that can go a long way towards repairing self esteem. I'd also recommend to improve yourself. Find something you want to improve or learn a skill. Studying something you're passionate about is pretty good stuff too.

I'd recommend studying something that isn't in her field of expertise. It would be really, really awkward if she wound up being your GTA or professor....

The Franchise 01-06-2011 10:58 AM

What's the point of doing it? It's not going to help you get over her any faster.

ThaVirus 01-06-2011 11:26 AM

It seems like you're well on your way to getting over her now, which is good.. But I've always found that whenever an ex pops up in your noodle, you should imagine her getting plowed by some big black dude with a 9 inch meat stick. You won't be thinking about her for much longer.

cdcox 01-06-2011 11:27 AM

You know the curiosity to check out what the ex is up to works both ways. If she knows you post on CP, it wouldn't be a big surprise for her to read this thread and see that you've been scoping her email...

Fish 01-06-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comanche (Post 7322944)
Sorry if you interpreted the comments as getting "shit". For my part, the advice was intended to convey the message that communication is good. Regrets in life can result from intentions not acted upon. From the little information you provided, it sounded as though you WANTED to marry her but hadn't communicated that to her. Now, it is clear that you HAVE communicated that to her so apparently everything was left on the table.

An old WWII vet that I used to work with once advised me to find a huge FAT girl for the following reasons;

1. You know she can probably cook very well.

2. She will appreciate you more.

3. You won't have to keep looking over your shoulder, fearing someone will steal her away.

4. It takes a while to get her warmed up in bed at night but once she is hot, she stays hot all night.

I didn't take his advice but sometimes wonder if I should have. :D

Willie Nelson recorded a song with lyrics that said something to the effect that he appreciates ALL of the former loves in his life. I used to stay pissed at ex gfs until I realized that they ALL provided great memories and experiences.

Only you know what is best for you in your own world.

No offense, but this post is just dumb and offensive. Fat women aren't disposable. They aren't universally slutty and open to any douchebag guy who wants some quick "no strings" sex. This really clashes with the rest of the "advice" you've given here....

MOhillbilly 01-06-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7325753)
I've had an ex girlfriend hack and read my email...I've had an ex drive 3hrs to dig through my mail enough days to take my cell phone bill(confirmed by her friend a year later)....

Don't do the creepy shit.

Worry about yourself, not her.
You need to also do your own thing and stop being her safety blanket....if you're not together, don't be together.

i got drunk for acouple weeks. Got ultra pissed put my hater pants on. Stood on the gas and will never look back.

VVVRRRRRRooooooooommmmmmmm!!!!

Pushead2 01-06-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 7325982)
You know the curiosity to check out what the ex is up to works both ways. If she knows you post on CP, it wouldn't be a big surprise for her to read this thread and see that you've been scoping her email...

she has no clue that I come on here.....

R8RFAN 01-07-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 7322834)
Hit the gym.

Forget that bitch.

Everythign she says is lies.

Thats all you need to think of.

(youll thank me in a couple years)

Only reason you will go to the gym is to look at man asses

Dante84 01-07-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7328273)

This guy has been allowed to post 4,500+ times?

gblowfish 01-07-2011 11:12 AM

Maybe Pushead will get lucky with Nichole!

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/54466215

threebag 01-07-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7328273)

I guess I must be lucky I see mostly chicks at my local YMCA

R8RFAN 01-07-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7328309)
This guy has been allowed to post 4,500+ times?

yup and for 9 years longer than you have too N00B

Brock 01-07-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7328386)

How many times banned?

Dante84 01-07-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7328386)

You may have been here first, but at least I'm a Chiefs fan. Excuse me for not bowing to your tenure, you ****ing dip shit.

Burn in a tire fire.

R8RFAN 01-07-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 7328391)
How many times banned?

Once for posting a box of tissues and once for posting after a loss to the Raiders in which I had been here all week catching hell from Chiefs fans and somebody was butt hurt...

Why do you ask son?

R8RFAN 01-07-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7328408)
You may have been here first, but at least I'm a Chiefs fan. Excuse me for not bowing to your tenure, you ****ing dip shit.

Burn in a tire fire.

Well run along now and go have sex with your sister or something, the men folk are talking now.

Brock 01-07-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7328450)
Once for posting a box of tissues and once for posting after a loss to the Raiders in which I had been here all week catching hell from Chiefs fans and somebody was butt hurt...

Why do you ask son?

Well, if you're going to act like how long you've been here matters, your past behavior matters too.

R8RFAN 01-07-2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 7328458)
Well, if you're going to act like how long you've been here matters, your past behavior matters too.

Yea I have been a bad bad boy, me posting that box of tissues was WAY over the line....

Brock 01-07-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7328471)
Yea I have been a bad bad boy, me posting that box of tissues was WAY over the line....

I doubt that's what you were banned for.

R8RFAN 01-07-2011 11:59 AM

See this is a good site, I like it and alot of good people are here, they expect you to come here and eat crow when you lose to the Chiefs but God forbid you make one negative post about the Chiefs should you win....

Dante84 01-07-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7328456)
Well run along now and go have sex with your sister or something, the men folk are talking now.

I'm not your Uncle.

R8RFAN 01-07-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 7328481)
I doubt that's what you were banned for.

You need to do some research.... Its not what you say it's who's skin you get under here when you say it ... Some can take it and dish it, some can only dish it and expect you to take it....

I can sense the nervousness in your posting style, You know the Chiefs are going to extend that playoff game losing streak tomorrow don't you?

Dante84 01-07-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7328502)
You need to do some research.... Its not what you say it's who's skin you get under here when you say it ... Some can take it and dish it, some can only dish it and expect you to take it....

I can sense the nervousness in your posting style, You know the Chiefs are going to extend that playoff game losing streak tomorrow don't you?

How many years has it been since you've had a winning season?

R8RFAN 01-07-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7328509)
How many years has it been since you've had a winning season?

A bunch..... what does that have to do with the Chiefs losing tomorrow?

Dante84 01-07-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7328514)

I just think its funny that you'd mention our streak, when you've got one of your own to worry about.

I'd take ours, given the choice.

Bowser 01-07-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

We just like to see rival fans whose teams can't break .500 try to "slam" us for potentially losing in the playoffs. Makes us feel better about our team, in general.

gblowfish 01-07-2011 12:06 PM

Major thread hijack....
How does any of this help Pushead get some rebound nookie?

R8RFAN 01-07-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7328517)
I just think its funny that you'd mention our streak, when you've got one of your own to worry about.

I'd take ours, given the choice.

Hey, don't be scared, Siragusa killed Rich Gannon when they knocked us out of the playoffs in 2001 I think, but the Ravens are as good as they were then and the Chiefs are no where near as good as the Raiders team they beat.

R8RFAN 01-07-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 7328523)
Major thread hijack....
How does any of this help Pushead get some rebound nookie?

I forgot where I was at I apologize, no more posting in this thread about football...

gblowfish 01-07-2011 12:27 PM

Hey no problemo.

I should suggest you start a new thread called
"Raider sleazeball wants to talk endless smack trash" with Chiefs Fans.

We'll see you there.

Pushead2 01-07-2011 02:14 PM

my thread :(

Bowser 01-07-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7329055)
my thread :(

Just get a ticket to KC, show up at Martini Corner with the rest of CP, stick around for the game, and you'll forget this ever happened.

Ming the Merciless 01-07-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

We had a winning season? You didnt....

Butthurt much?

Pushead2 01-07-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7329124)
Just get a ticket to KC, show up at Martini Corner with the rest of CP, stick around for the game, and you'll forget this ever happened.

I'm very tempted to fly there or drive to KC & watch the game y'all had an extra ticket.

Pushead2 01-07-2011 03:08 PM

thanks papi

The Franchise 01-07-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7329124)

Penny slots FTW!

Ming the Merciless 07-09-2018 09:36 PM

We need an update on your love life