ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn is worse. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264506)

Kaylore 10-15-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9016493)
Not true. We, as in Kaylore and I, recognize the areas of our team that need improvement. We're a soft team up the middle on defense, we get that fixed in the off-season and yes we will be contending for the Super Bowl and there won't be a damn thing the chiefs can do about it.

You forget that according to Dave, Manning's spine was fused with a dissolve in water gelatin capsule, he can't throw to his right, can't throw more than four yards and envy's Chad Pennington's arm.

This is all after he rejected the Chiefs, mind you.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-15-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9016493)
Not true. We, as in Kaylore and I, recognize the areas of our team that need improvement. We're a soft team up the middle on defense, we get that fixed in the off-season and yes we will be contending for the Super Bowl and there won't be a damn thing the chiefs can do about it.

LMAO Keep bragging about "hanging in there" against good teams. Oakland did so yesterday, guess they are a contender now, hell they even beat Pitt too LMAO

ROYC75 10-15-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9017026)
You forget that according to Dave, Manning's spine was fused with a dissolve in water gelatin capsule, he can't throw to his right, can't throw more than four yards and envy's Chad Pennington's arm.

This is all after he rejected the Chiefs, mind you.

The window is very small for you guys before rebuilding, again. You better hope Os is taking notes from Manning and can read defenses the same.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-15-2012 04:21 PM

By the time they build a quality team around him, he'll be taking all his meals out of a straw.

MahiMike 10-15-2012 04:43 PM

Quinn can rip it.

Woodchuck 10-15-2012 05:14 PM

Brady Quinn should be playing in the CFL.

Kaylore 10-28-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9017142)
By the time they build a quality team around him, he'll be taking all his meals out of a straw.

This was a great take.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/201665_o.gif

Simply Red 10-28-2012 11:24 PM

even God hates you right now, Kaylore.

Simply Red 10-28-2012 11:25 PM

and I used that gif LITERALLY in 2009.

Kaylore 10-29-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9061244)
even God hates you right now, Kaylore.

You think so? Oh well. Time to court Satan!

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9061209)

Of course it is. They still haven't beaten anybody. Until they do, I'm spot on.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2012 01:01 AM

100 plus of the most worthless drivel in this board's history.

ta900 10-30-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9064839)
100 plus of the most worthless drivel in this board's history.

And most of it is from you... I must say though reading your denials about the Broncos actually looking like a decent team is very funny to see. I'm not saying it's going to lead to a Superbowl, but these couple of years while we do have Manning is better than anything your shit stain of an organization has experienced in many a decades.

Kaylore 10-30-2012 10:08 AM

They're still insisting they are more talented at every level.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ta900 (Post 9064856)
And most of it is from you... I must say though reading your denials about the Broncos actually looking like a decent team is very funny to see. I'm not saying it's going to lead to a Superbowl, but these couple of years while we do have Manning is better than anything your shit stain of an organization has experienced in many a decades.

Fug offf n00b

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9065453)
They're still insisting they are more talented at every level.

They are

Kaylore 10-30-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9065475)
They are

lol It's no wonder you guys haven't had a playoff win since 1994 and even during this admirable rebellion against the management, I read that you still aren't close to a blackout. You're all still in total denial. You're staring at one of the crappiest teams I've ever seen and insisting it's still the best team in the AFC West (or at least better than the AFC West leader)

Denver is statistically superior to the Chiefs in every category, offense, defense special teams. Consider also we've played tougher opponents, many on the road, who are toward the top of the league in both offense and defense. Despite this we're top ten in offense and defense.

Your team is the complete opposite. You haven't lead all year - ever. Your defense has had flashes, and admitedly poor offense and turnovers have hurt them. The thing is, we can say the same thing.

You're not that talented. I'd take our players over yours at almost every position except for maybe three: Safety, RB, and ILB.

You want a team that is REALL talented on defense and special teams but has a poor offense? Look at Chicago. That is what areal talented team is.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say Pioli is a bad general manager and then say he's "squandering all this awesome talent" he's assembled. There are more problems with your team than the QB.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2012 03:30 PM

Go away troll ROFL *Flings Bulgarian miak*

Rausch 10-30-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9066397)
lol It's no wonder you guys haven't had a playoff win since 1994 and even during this admirable rebellion against the management, I read that you still aren't close to a blackout. You're all still in total denial. You're staring at one of the crappiest teams I've ever seen and insisting it's still the best team in the AFC West (or at least better than the AFC West leader)

Denver is statistically superior to the Chiefs in every category, offense, defense special teams. Consider also we've played tougher opponents, many on the road, who are toward the top of the league in both offense and defense. Despite this we're top ten in offense and defense.

Amazing what a legit HC can do with the same talent...

Kaylore 10-30-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9066403)
Amazing what a legit HC can do with the same talent...

Rausch! First, it's good to see you.

Second, I like Fox, but come on. It's not like he's Vince Lombardi. You'll get no argument from me on Crennel, but he can coach a defense. Justin Houston having a career year is exactly the kind of thing that a totally innept coach can't do. I agree, a better coach would be able to make you guys better. You have the elements to be a better home team, but there are some major flaws across the board on the Chiefs that are more than a QB and a head coach away from being good.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2012 03:38 PM

They are a HC and QB away from being an elite team. The HC is misusing the elite talent on D and the QB is wasting all the talented players on offense. It's a travesty.

Case in point: Team coming back against Eggo despite a million turnovers, Bowe WIDE open by 10 yards for an easy TD, ball sails out of bounds.

Reerun_KC 10-30-2012 04:16 PM

Quinn has a deep ball with accuracy. /ROFL

Kaylore 10-30-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9066428)
They are a HC and QB away from being an elite team. The HC is misusing the elite talent on D and the QB is wasting all the talented players on offense. It's a travesty.

Case in point: Team coming back against Eggo despite a million turnovers, Bowe WIDE open by 10 yards for an easy TD, ball sails out of bounds.

So why fire Pioli if he's clearly assembled a horde of hall of famers?

RunKC 10-30-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9066410)

Second, I like Fox, but come on. It's not like he's Vince Lombardi. You'll get no argument from me on Crennel, but he can coach a defense. Justin Houston having a career year is exactly the kind of thing that a totally innept coach can't do. I agree, a better coach would be able to make you guys better. You have the elements to be a better home team, but there are some major flaws across the board on the Chiefs that are more than a QB and a head coach away from being good.

You better hope the Broncos win the SB with Manning because once he retires and takes Champ with him, you have to start all over again.

Rausch 10-30-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Yeah, before the season's over you'll probably see Rausch 3.0 over on the mange...

Quote:

Second, I like Fox, but come on.

A HC and QB has completely changed the play and direction of the Donks.

I see a lot of Montana/KC in 93 with these donks...

Quote:

You have the elements to be a better home team, but there are some major flaws across the board on the Chiefs that are more than a QB and a head coach away from being good.

Other than two offensive lineman and Houston Pioli hasn't added anybody worth a $3it on this team...

JCharles1981 10-31-2012 02:17 AM

For those saying we should give Quinn a chance because he was a good QB in college, we said the same about Tyler Palko, and look what happened? If you don't start a young QB at the beginning of the season and let him make his mistakes early, he will never develop into an all-Pro player. Plain and simple.

BigMeatballDave 10-31-2012 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCharles1981 (Post 9067860)
For those saying we should give Quinn a chance because he was a good QB in college, we said the same about Tyler Palko, and look what happened? If you don't start a young QB at the beginning of the season and let him make his mistakes early, he will never develop into an all-Pro player. Plain and simple.

Nobody gives a shit about Quinn.

Rausch 10-31-2012 02:26 AM

Quote:

For those saying we should give Quinn a chance because he was a good QB in college, we said the same about Tyler Palko, and look what happened?

Who said that?...

Pasta Little Brioni 10-31-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9066636)
So why fire Pioli if he's clearly assembled a horde of hall of famers?

For failing miserably to address the most important position in football. The team is allowing TWELVE points a game just off turnovers, mainly because of these slapdicks. Can't win that way.\

Not HOFers, but good football talent being wasted.

Brock 10-31-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Lead paint chips are not for chewing.

Kaylore 11-02-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9066646)
Yeah, before the season's over you'll probably see Rausch 3.0 over on the mange...

A HC and QB has completely changed the play and direction of the Donks.

I see a lot of Montana/KC in 93 with these donks...

Other than two offensive lineman and Houston Pioli hasn't added anybody worth a $3it on this team...

See that's what I'm saying. PGM seems to think you guys are just a QB away from the super bowl, though.

As for how this compares to the 93 Chiefs, I have no idea. Currently Denver is ranked 4th on offense and 14th on defense. However our first six games were the hardest of any team in the NFL and our last set will be much easier. I am curious if this is a team that just beats up on crappy ones or if they just were finding their groove and finish strong.

And come by the mane some time. We only have one Chief fan over there who isn't a troll - fearlanier. KCSheepstud just got banned for the second time in a month.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2012 09:06 AM

You might be right. Peyton as great as he's been has taken a bad Denver team and barely made them average losing badly to every good team they've faced. Thanks Kaylore!!!

AdumbGuy 11-03-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9078703)
See that's what I'm saying. PGM seems to think you guys are just a QB away from the super bowl, though.

Orton, a very mediocre quarterback, showed last year that the chiefs actually did have a decent team. That's why so many people picked the chiefs to be good this year. They didn't watch the chiefs enough to see just how big a problem Cassel was. They didn't realize him coming back would be that massive a downgrade from a mediocre quarterback.

Superbowl, perhaps not, but I think Orton would have probably gotten us to about .500 this year. So what could a decent qb have done considering Arizona made it to the superbowl recently?

MTG#10 11-03-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9066397)
You're all still in total denial.

Really? I dont think anyone is in denial, we know this team is a joke. Whether you want to admit it or not, there is however a lot of talent on this roster especially on defense but with one of the worst QB's in history, worst head coaches in history, and no leadership you get what you see on Sundays.

Setsuna 11-03-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9067863)
Nobody gives a shit about Quinn.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Kaylore 11-04-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9079271)
You might be right. Peyton as great as he's been has taken a bad Denver team and barely made them average losing badly to every good team they've faced. Thanks Kaylore!!!

Losing badly to every team? We've played the hardest schedule in the league and lost three games. We played the best teams in both conferences and lost both games by a touchdown or less. We lost by ten points to the Pats on the road. This is all while Manning was coming off not playing football for a year and still learning to get in sync with his team. If that's "losing badly", then i'll take it. And I am curious what you would call your supposed stable of all stars getting their trash handed to them every week is called.

Kaylore 11-04-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9079586)
Orton, a very mediocre quarterback, showed last year that the chiefs actually did have a decent team. That's why so many people picked the chiefs to be good this year. They didn't watch the chiefs enough to see just how big a problem Cassel was. They didn't realize him coming back would be that massive a downgrade from a mediocre quarterback.

Superbowl, perhaps not, but I think Orton would have probably gotten us to about .500 this year. So what could a decent qb have done considering Arizona made it to the superbowl recently?

It's a QB driven league for sure. And if Warner can pull that crappy defense into the playoffs, then with Charles running and the rest of your defense - maybe.

I just see more problems. Crennel is a joke. Your line sucks. Your tight ends suck. Bowe is good but then you have nobody. Your corners aren't consistent. I don't know. I guess when you suck, it's easier to hope for just getting average - and we know considering we were four wins two years ago.

I think if you guys bring a good GM and good coach in, you can turn things around quickly. Look what Elway did for us!

chiefzilla1501 11-05-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9085231)
It's a QB driven league for sure. And if Warner can pull that crappy defense into the playoffs, then with Charles running and the rest of your defense - maybe.

I just see more problems. Crennel is a joke. Your line sucks. Your tight ends suck. Bowe is good but then you have nobody. Your corners aren't consistent. I don't know. I guess when you suck, it's easier to hope for just getting average - and we know considering we were four wins two years ago.

I think if you guys bring a good GM and good coach in, you can turn things around quickly. Look what Elway did for us!

Think a lot of the points you bring up are only true because of how shitty our QB is. Orton was phenomenal at spreading the ball around and our o-line only gave up 1 sack in the 3 games he played for them. That's terrific. Keep in mind, that was behind Kyle Orton.

A good coaching staff and a QB isn't enough, but I can guarantee you a LOT of our players are going to look not just a little better, but a lot better.

Kaylore 11-05-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9085265)
Think a lot of the points you bring up are only true because of how shitty our QB is. Orton was phenomenal at spreading the ball around and our o-line only gave up 1 sack in the 3 games he played for them. That's terrific. Keep in mind, that was behind Kyle Orton.

A good coaching staff and a QB isn't enough, but I can guarantee you a LOT of our players are going to look not just a little better, but a lot better.

I'd only agree in principle because the parity is tight in the NFL. The problem is if Pioli is fired, what are the odds the coach they bring in wants to continue "business as usual" on defense? He may blow it up. Miller and Dumervil probably would be performing better in a 3-4, but Fox and Del Rio like 4-3 and they're making it work. I suppose if they really felt the 3-4 is superior, the way Tomlin is a 4-3 guy but made conessions for LeBeau, then I could see that. But he walked into the best defense in football. Currently the Chiefs are ranked 17th in yardage and 28th in points. There isn't a whole lot of incentive to "keep on keeping on" when you are performing badly - bad QB play or no.

RunKC 11-05-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9086119)
I'd only agree in principle because the parity is tight in the NFL. The problem is if Pioli is fired, what are the odds the coach they bring in wants to continue "business as usual" on defense? He may blow it up. Miller and Dumervil probably would be performing better in a 3-4, but Fox and Del Rio like 4-3 and they're making it work. I suppose if they really felt the 3-4 is superior, the way Tomlin is a 4-3 guy but made conessions for LeBeau, then I could see that. But he walked into the best defense in football. Currently the Chiefs are ranked 17th in yardage and 28th in points. There isn't a whole lot of incentive to "keep on keeping on" when you are performing badly - bad QB play or no.

Jack Del Rio is the unsong hero in Denver. That rookie DL you guys have screams Del Rio through and through. He's always been good with DL in his scheme. And he's getting your players to play even better with the assistance of Fox of course.

Give Kansas City a quality HC and things turn around. Quality head coach will coach up our first round QB.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-05-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaylore (Post 9085229)
Losing badly to every team? We've played the hardest schedule in the league and lost three games. We played the best teams in both conferences and lost both games by a touchdown or less. We lost by ten points to the Pats on the road. This is all while Manning was coming off not playing football for a year and still learning to get in sync with his team. If that's "losing badly", then i'll take it. And I am curious what you would call your supposed stable of all stars getting their trash handed to them every week is called.

Must have reading comprehension problems AND not watched those games closely. They were one sided.

Rausch 11-05-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9086119)
I'd only agree in principle because the parity is tight in the NFL. The problem is if Pioli is fired, what are the odds the coach they bring in wants to continue "business as usual" on defense?

Because it's loaded. There are clear weaknesses (THROW DEEP) but our pass rush is finally showing up.

Besides, KC has always leaned more towards the D than the O...

Sorter 11-05-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 9085229)
We lost by ten points to the Pats on the road.

Your defense got worked like a Malaysian 9-year old in a Nike factory.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-05-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9086524)
Your defense got worked like a Malaysian 9-year old in a Nike factory.

ROFL

Happens every time they play the Pats

Alec Raenos 11-05-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9086528)
ROFL

Happens every time they play the Pats

O rly?

Because Denver is the only ****ign team in the league with a winning record against Brady's Patriots.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-05-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec Raenos (Post 9087128)
O rly?

Because Denver is the only ****ign team in the league with a winning record against Brady's Patriots.

You even watch the last 3 games between them? Men vs. Boys