ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***Rumor*** Pioli gets fired if Chiefs Lose in Tampa. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265034)

007 10-13-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9007157)
It's probably just completely false.

Damn well better be.

BigMeatballDave 10-13-2012 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9007154)
The thing that gets me is why in the hell would Clark even consider an extension with the way this season has started. That is just baffling that it could even be possible.

Unless it was done earlier, like during training camp.

But then, we'd have heard something then.

BigMeatballDave 10-13-2012 02:44 AM

I can't believe Pioli has not addressed the media.

Gutless turd.

I'm hoping the fact that he hasn't spoken publicly, coupled with the fact that Clark released that statement defending us, means he's on his way out.

007 10-13-2012 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9007161)
Unless it was done earlier, like during training camp.

But then, we'd have heard something then.

I find that statement that they don't discuss contracts laughable. They had no problem telling us he was signed to a 5 year contract when they got him. Now if it is still in discussions, I get it. But if they already signed him to an extension....

AussieChiefsFan 10-13-2012 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9007162)
I can't believe Pioli has not addressed the media.

Gutless turd.

I'm hoping the fact that he hasn't spoken publicly, coupled with the fact that Clark released that statement defending us means he's on his way out.

^

clyde05 10-13-2012 03:12 AM

Anybody even heard where Pioli has been recently? Clark prob told him to lay low until things settle down.

007 10-13-2012 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clyde05 (Post 9007169)
Anybody even heard where Pioli has been recently? Clark prob told him to lay low until things settle down.

Heh. Us, settle down. LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 10-13-2012 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 9006978)

LMAO

kcxiv 10-13-2012 03:41 AM

i guess i can kinda see it. If they are going to fire him, better to do it early and get a head start on looking for guys and setting guys in place to scout for the draft.

I just know what Pioli is doing now is not g3etting better, its getting worse. Despite better talent, we are somehow playing worse.

Its just time to draft a qb, if it dont work, ****ing draft another one, if that dont work, draft another one. Shit will hit eventually

Mr. Flopnuts 10-13-2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9007154)
The thing that gets me is why in the hell would Clark even consider an extension with the way this season has started. That is just baffling that it could even be possible.

There's no ****ing way. You don't extend a guy in year 4 of his 5 year deal AFTER the team starts 1-4.

kushed god 10-13-2012 04:00 AM

Does Pioli attend the games? Like I'm sure he does, I've just never seen him ever

spanky 52 10-13-2012 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushed god (Post 9007180)
Does Pioli attend the games? Like I'm sure he does, I've just never seen him ever

Yeah, he's there. Most games you'll see his pompous ass strutting aground the Chief's sideline before the game during warmups.

I just don't see CHunt firing this guy with a year and a half left on his contract. That's 7 or 8 million dollars he'd have to pay for nothing.

BigRock 10-13-2012 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanky 52 (Post 9007182)
That's 7 or 8 million dollars he'd have to pay for nothing.

Without Pioli, he'd be paying $7 or $8 million for nothing.

With Pioli, he's paying $140 million for nothing.

Ace Gunner 10-13-2012 05:40 AM

ya, and with Pioli he could face a flurry of fan bullets and an empty stadium. The thing is, Pioli won't let up on his insistence Cassel play QB for the Chiefs.

htismaqe 10-13-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanky 52 (Post 9007182)
I just don't see CHunt firing this guy with a year and a half left on his contract. That's 7 or 8 million dollars he'd have to pay for nothing.

Very rarely does an NFL GM fulfill a contract. He will either fire him or give him an extension.

$7M, to Clark, is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Hammock Parties 10-13-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 9007185)
Without Pioli, he'd be paying $7 or $8 million for nothing.

With Pioli, he's paying $140 million for nothing.

And boom goes the dynamite.

A year spend with Pioli is a year wasted.

That's a lot of $$$.

AussieChiefsFan 10-13-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9007235)
Very rarely does an NFL GM fulfill a contract. He will either fire him or give him an extension.

$7M, to Clark, is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Exactly. If he believes he has to go, I dont think he'd let the panalty get in the way.

Chiefnj2 10-13-2012 08:21 AM

Completely reeruned rumor. The GM isn't getting fired in the middle of the season.

evolve27 10-13-2012 08:29 AM

Win for Pioli or lose for Geno Smith? Easy one there.

Rausch 10-13-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 9005887)
Title says it all. Heard on the Danny Parkins show this morning on 610 that Danny has an unnamed Source that he trusts.

:rolleyes:

InChiefsHeaven 10-13-2012 08:41 AM

It's stupid to think that in the middle of the season, the GM has any control over wins and losses. He'll be here till season's end folks. nothing to see here.

AussieChiefsFan 10-13-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9007298)
It's stupid to think that in the middle of the season, the GM has any control over wins and losses. He'll be here till season's end folks. nothing to see here.

And hopefully not any longer

King_Chief_Fan 10-13-2012 09:01 AM

that sounds pretty stupid.

Things don't happen that way.

If he is to be fired, it will come season end

bevischief 10-13-2012 09:04 AM

Do it Clark!!!!!!

Simplicity 10-13-2012 09:12 AM

Clark growing some balls?

wazu 10-13-2012 09:13 AM

This rumor sounds absurd. What is not absurd, though is the notion of firing Pioli mid-season. There are valid reasons to do it right away if the plans are to do it anyway.
  1. Send a message to the fan base that change is coming swiftly.
  2. If reports of Pioli being a meddling cancer are true, then it removes the cancer.
  3. Maximize time allowed to find a new GM.
  4. If it's possible to hire new GM prior to season end, it would allow them more time to evaluate coaches and get scouting org together.
If the plan is to fire Pioli anyway I can't think of any reason to NOT do it right away.

pr_capone 10-13-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9007342)
This rumor sounds absurd. What is not absurd, though is the notion of firing Pioli mid-season. There are valid reasons to do it right away if the plans are to do it anyway.
  2. If reports of Pioli being a meddling cancer are true, then it removes the cancer.
  4. If it's possible to hire new GM prior to season end, it would allow them more time to evaluate coaches and get scouting org together.
If the plan is to fire Pioli anyway I can't think of any reason to NOT do it right away.

I cannot possibly agree more.

mcaj22 10-13-2012 09:21 AM

I dont think it makes sense to ever fire a GM mid season except for this fact with this case our GM is actually our ****ing head coach behind the curtain.

Firing this idiot GM would mean
1. Coaching staff gets to make gameday rosters (IMAGINE THAT)
2. Coaching staff wont be afraid to make proper substitutions when they see fit. (Pioli clearly forces them to play/keep certain guys on the field)
3. Coaches wont get overruled by play calling (This idiot GM definitely demands certain plays to be run and that's obvious by the first drive being scripted every game)

If he's not here, the coaching staff can actually ****ing... coach without the guy upstairs pretending hes playing Deal or No Deal calling down to Howie ****ing Mandell

god I hate Pioli

bevischief 10-13-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

A sane thought.

Simplicity 10-13-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

The fact that next week is a BYE makes it a little more believeable and extra time to find a new GM.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-13-2012 09:23 AM

Again, this is in the top 3 of worst rumors of CP All time and people are still lapping it up. Cmon guys.

Saccopoo 10-13-2012 09:24 AM

I could go either way.

It's obvious a meltdown is underway in Kansas City due to the meglomania inspired incompetence from the GM's office. Candy wrapper gate, Haley, phone taps, the whispers by employees of intimidation, rumors of despotic control (the recent lineup thing), the recent deluge of negative articles by current and former KC jounalists, etc.

Pioli is rapidly losing the team and any respect and clout he might have had with Clark Hunt when he was hired.

There is obviously a revolution brewing. Someone is going to end up on the guillotine. It's just a question of when and whose heads are going to roll. If I'm Clark Hunt, I would nip this sucker in the bud as fast as possible to quickly halt the rapidly developing discontent in the fan base. An interm GM wouldn't be held responsible for anything negative that happens for the rest of the season and it would build the expectations in the fan base for the future of the team as most would perceive a longer, more thought out GM selection as a positive versus a quick replacement fix if Pioli & his synchophants were fired at the end of the season.

mlyonsd 10-13-2012 09:25 AM

Pioli will not only be here at the end of the year he'll be here next year.

Hammock Parties 10-13-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9007364)
Pioli will not only be here at the end of the year he'll be here next year.

Doubtful.

Rich, powerful men like Clark Hunt don't accept failure from highly-paid employees, especially when they make the organization look bad from a PR standpoint.

wazu 10-13-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9007359)
Again, this is in the top 3 of worst rumors of CP All time and people are still lapping it up. Cmon guys.

That's only true if the OP is an out-and-out lie. A radio station broadcasting that they have a trusted source feeding them this info actually qualifies as better than a rumor. That being said I still think it's wrong.

I actually hope it's wrong. Not only because I think we'll win, but because it seems like an arbitrary way to make the decision. They can win by 40 or lose by 40 on Sunday, the decision should be the same.

Rausch 10-13-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Again, this is in the top 3 of worst rumors of CP All time and people are still lapping it up.

THIS...

themanwithnoname 10-13-2012 10:01 AM

I really don't see why it would depend on a win against Tampa Bay, but I don't agree with the thought that a GM shouldn't be fired before the end of the season.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9007176)
i guess i can kinda see it. If they are going to fire him, better to do it early and get a head start on looking for guys and setting guys in place to scout for the draft.

I just know what Pioli is doing now is not g3etting better, its getting worse. Despite better talent, we are somehow playing worse.

Its just time to draft a qb, if it dont work, ****ing draft another one, if that dont work, draft another one. Shit will hit eventually

This is my thought as well. You wait until after the season and you give up a lot of time that is vitally important to the GM being able to do his job. If you're going to do it, then you do it ASAP. First it tells the fans that they get it and they are doing something about it. Second, it gives time to do a good search and find the guy you want (not sure how many people remember Clark really did not want Pioli because of the total control stuff which is a major part of why the fans have finally turned on them and the team being a laughinstock around the league). And then it gives the new GM time to assess things and get his staff in order or get on working terms with the people he'll keep around.

It could also mean a better chance at getting a big name coach. A lot of them want a lot of say in the personnel decisions, which I don't think you give them GM power but you see if maybe you can find guys that would be a good fit and not Haley/Pioli part 2.

Then there's evaluating assistant coaches and lower personnel. Plus there's some big player decisions (Bowe, Albert, Dorsey, and Tyson Jackson off the top of my head).

And of course the draft. Having time to get things in place and properly evaluate everyone can mean the difference between going and getting the guy you want and just settling for the guy that is there when you pick. Since QB should be the focus, I think that's especially important this year.

Imon Yourside 10-13-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

But...what if it's true?

On the surface it's beyond laughable considering how our ownership works.

Rausch 10-13-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9007415)
But...what if it's true?

On the surface it's beyond laughable considering how our ownership works.

Will never happen, but it's smart.

The hate that will come after we lose and it doesn't happen will make the fans even more pissed off after the false hope...

Imon Yourside 10-13-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9007419)
Will never happen, but it's smart.

The hate that will come after we lose and it doesn't happen will make the fans even more pissed off after the false hope...

Only if people really believe this rumor has a snowballs chance in Florida of being true. People aren't this stupid.

WhiteWhale 10-13-2012 10:14 AM

I would say 'no way', but I'm pretty sure Carl Peterson was sent packing mid-season wasn't he?

Rausch 10-13-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9007421)
I would say 'no way', but I'm pretty sure Carl Peterson was sent packing mid-season wasn't he?

No.

Imon Yourside 10-13-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Yao Yo wha?

mr. tegu 10-13-2012 10:15 AM

Like I said before, Pioli's future now rests on the arm of Brady Quinn. It is quite ironic considering Quinn was supposed to be fake competition to Cassel.

Rausch 10-13-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9007420)
Only if people really believe this rumor has a snowballs chance in Florida of being true. People aren't this stupid.

Yeah, the greater percentage of ticket holders are...

Scorp 10-13-2012 10:17 AM

Let's get the gleam!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qhjprz1TNjI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Imon Yourside 10-13-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9007427)
Yeah, the greater percentage of ticket holders are...

We're not as dumb, nor as hateful as the national ESPN crowd would like some to believe.

Rausch 10-13-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9007429)
We're not as dumb, nor as hateful as the national ESPN crowd would like some to believe.

Not as hateful...

BigMeatballDave 10-13-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Not even close.

Clark announced it in mid-December.

tk13 10-13-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

They announced Carl would step down at the end of the year with a few games to go.

whoman69 10-13-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9007375)
Doubtful.

Rich, powerful men like Clark Hunt don't accept failure from highly-paid employees, especially when they make the organization look bad from a PR standpoint.

If you believe that I have two words for you...Matt Cassel.

FringeNC 10-13-2012 10:40 AM

Pioli is mentally ill. He may very likely go down with the ship, probably not until the end of the year, but had he made a change in QB - simply cut Cassel, signed Orton, and drafted a QB last year, I don't think he'd be in any trouble at all. It simply makes no sense. Numerous people who respects had to tell him that Cassel didn't have it, even if he is too stupid to figure it out himself.

oldman 10-13-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

This is pretty much how I see it. I don't think what happens in Tampa is going to matter much, however. If Clark has made his decision, this is probably the best time to do it. If he hasn't, then look for a late season announcement.
There's a lot of heat on Clark to get Pioli out of there and if he's made the decision to send SP down the road, it'd buy him a lot of goodwill among the fans. The scouts are all under contract and it would be in their best interests to do their job, regardless of who the GM is or isn't. They're not the ones drafting, the GM types are the ones that pull that trigger.

kushed god 10-13-2012 10:48 AM

Cut Cassel and it would result in an 8.00 million hit against the cap. You're better off benching Cassel and honestly, there were no QB's in the draft besides Luck and Griffin that were really noteworthy. Sure, Tannehill, the converted wide receiver to qb golden boy or kirk cousins..i'll pass. This team needs a real franchise qb with all the intangibles. Pioli was just on a power trip and thought he could turn Cassel into another brady, the problem is you need Mcdaniels or charlie weis or bill o'brien to do that.

PRIEST 10-13-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 9007428)
Let's get the gleam!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qhjprz1TNjI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I almost asked Marty to sign my book with that . :)

kushed god 10-13-2012 10:49 AM

What other GM is out there? Seriously, someone tell me. I know Pioli has done wrong but I wouldn't change him just yet.

Hammock Parties 10-13-2012 10:51 AM

What is Marty's book? I want it.

chiefzilla1501 10-13-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushed god (Post 9007497)
What other GM is out there? Seriously, someone tell me. I know Pioli has done wrong but I wouldn't change him just yet.

Why does the new candidate have to be a GM? There are dozens of very experienced personnel guys all over the league dying for a shot to run a team. This is the same logic that says you can only hire a coach with head coaching experience, as opposed to an assistant coach.

KCUnited 10-13-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9007501)
What is Marty's book? I want it.

Martyball, no seriously, that's the name of it.

chiefzilla1501 10-13-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushed god (Post 9007493)
Cut Cassel and it would result in an 8.00 million hit against the cap. You're better off benching Cassel and honestly, there were no QB's in the draft besides Luck and Griffin that were really noteworthy. Sure, Tannehill, the converted wide receiver to qb golden boy or kirk cousins..i'll pass. This team needs a real franchise qb with all the intangibles. Pioli was just on a power trip and thought he could turn Cassel into another brady, the problem is you need Mcdaniels or charlie weis or bill o'brien to do that.

There's nothing wrong with getting Cassel. The arrogance is more in the decision not to surround the team with options. If Pioli swung and missed a few times, I'd be okay with that. He didn't. And so, we don't had a guy like Andy Dalton. We were told that Cassel would have QB competition, and yet Pioli didn't even take a sniff at Brock Osweiler, Russell Wilson, or Nick Foles.

Power trips don't last 4 years. You can justify going one year without trying to find options. 4 years is just embarrassing.

kushed god 10-13-2012 11:09 AM

4 years tho? people really don't count that 10-6 season? You are right though, I remember back in 08-09 when Pioli got signed..I felt like this team was going to be a playoff team because of what Pioli did with Belichick in NE. So far, it looks like its gotten worse then better. I know I wasn't posting here in the off season, but boy was I wrong..I had the chiefs winning the afc west and going deep in the playoffs, I felt like our D was too stacked and that our offense would unleash. I've never been more wrong in my life. I must have been a prisoner of the moment after the packers and broncs game. I also used chiefs way too much in madden and was handing out spankings left and right, on paper this team looks good, we just can't execute. Pioli's to blame for that but I put more blame on Pioli for making Crennel the head coach then anything.

Rausch 10-13-2012 11:12 AM

In Carl's first 4 years he drafted 3 HOF players.

In Pioli's first four years he hasn't drafted 2 pro-bowl players.

Keep in mind that Carl was fired for a reason...

chiefscafan 10-13-2012 11:14 AM

The guy. Is personnel man of ravens Eric decosta you want a young hungry gm ready for the job it's him. Yes there is the fear that ozzie new some is the only reason ravens have success. But decosta has been in charge of the drafts. Would he bold enough to get the franchise qb he did it with flaco. This is guy much like the falcons gm was out of new England hungry and ready. He was our second choice next to pioli let's correct our original mistake.

Fire pioli and hire decosta during the bye like I said Clark already interviewed the guy. Let him evaluate this team rest of the season who to keep and who to get rid of. Let him have time to get a list of potential front office and coaches together. That time when the draft comes we hit the ground running. I disagree with the ones here who don't want a rookie qb. The situation a rookie would be walking into would be ideal. A young emerging team hungry for a leader. Though our d isn't as great as the steelers it would be similar to big ben's rookie year.

This is just my two cents

CoMoChief 10-13-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9007577)
In Carl's first 4 years he drafted 3 HOF players.

In Pioli's first four years he hasn't drafted 2 pro-bowl players.

Keep in mind that Carl was fired for a reason...

Derrick Thomas, Will Shields,....and who's the 3rd? You have Tony Gonzalez but that wasn't until 1997

Rausch 10-13-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9007609)
Derrick Thomas, Will Shields,....and who's the 3rd? You have Tony Gonzalez but that wasn't until 1997

Again, I stand corrected.

Only 2 HOF players in his first 4 years.

And then 2 probowl (Okoye, Kneel Smith) players...

chiefscafan 10-13-2012 11:35 AM

Eric DeCosta has been a part of the Ravens organization since the beginning. A graduate of the Ravens’ “20/20 Club” (includes members of the team’s personnel staff who started with the Ravens as young assistants and grew into evaluators with more input), DeCosta joined the franchise in an entry-level position in 1996. He moved up the personnel ranks, first as an area scout, then as director of college scouting (six years) and director of player personnel (three years) before his most recent promotion to assistant general manager (2012). DeCosta assists GM Ozzie Newsome in overseeing both the college scouting and pro personnel departments. The Taunton, MA, native was honored in 2005 by The Sporting News as one of the top young stars in sports and was selected to both the 2008 Baltimore Business Journal and Baltimore Magazine “40 under 40” group. He also served on the eight-member committee to interview and select Ravens head coach John Harbaugh in 2008.
During DeCosta’s tenure as scouting director, the Ravens drafted Pro Bowlers LB Terrell Suggs (’03), DT Haloti Ngata (’06), G Ben Grubbs (’07), FB Le’Ron McClain (’07), G Marshal Yanda (‘07) and RB Ray Rice (‘08) and a number of other key contributors, including OLB Jarret Johnson (’03), C Jason Brown (’05), T Jared Gaither (’07 Supplemental Draft) and QB Joe Flacco (’08).

BigMeatballDave 10-13-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9007609)

Good question.

Plus, Shields was drafted in 93, which would have been Carl's 5th draft.

BigMeatballDave 10-13-2012 11:39 AM

Carl did draft 3 HoF players in 9 drafts.

Not too bad, I Suppose.

Pioli has tempered my hate for him.

Rausch 10-13-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9007644)
Pioli has tempered my hate for him.

Pioli makes him look exemplary...

DTLB58 10-13-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Title says it all. Heard on the Danny Parkins show this morning on 610 that Danny has an unnamed Source that he trusts. The source says Pioli has been told win at Tampa or his tenure is done in KC.

Can we really be this close to our goal? :thumb:

How can Scott win in Tampa when he doesn't play?
Sounds more like something you tell the coach or starting QB.

What about the extension rumor? Two exact opposites, which one are we to believe?

BossChief 10-13-2012 11:44 AM

What part of the year did the Bears hire Phil Emery? I can't remember.

DTLB58 10-13-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 9005910)
Danny said he called this source to confirm the extension and instead of getting a confirmation, he got this news instead. :p

I call BS. The only one firing Scott is Clark and its not like he is walking around blabbing it.

DTLB58 10-13-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9007653)
What part of the year did the Bears hire Phil Emery? I can't remember.

Like 2-3 months before the draft.

BigMeatballDave 10-13-2012 11:50 AM

Clark should re-hire Kuharich.
Quote:

He was promoted to Vice-President of Player Personnel in 2006, from (2006-2008), the Chiefs acquired Tamba Hali, Dwayne Bowe, Glenn Dorsey, Brandon Albert, Brandon Flowers, Jamaal Charles, and Brandon Carr. During his tenure in the National Football League, Kuharich was widely regarded as one the NFL's best evaluators of talent.
He was released from the Chiefs on April 29, 2009.
**** you, Scott!

KCTitus 10-13-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Title says it all. Heard on the Danny Parkins show this morning on 610 that Danny has an unnamed Source that he trusts. The source says Pioli has been told win at Tampa or his tenure is done in KC.

No wonder Cassel was ruled out for the game...

BigMeatballDave 10-13-2012 12:19 PM

Pioli is doing a job that most of us consider a dream job.

He's ****ing things up and getting $5m/yr.

I'd do it and be thrilled to make only $100k.

I thought Clark was a good businessman?

:)

chiefscafan 10-13-2012 12:24 PM

Like I said fire pioli if he's the problem hire Eric decosta

Hammock Parties 10-13-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9007703)
Pioli is doing a job that most of us consider a dream job.

He's ****ing things up and getting $5m/yr.
)

I've heard more than that.

DaneMcCloud 10-13-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9007588)
The guy. Is personnel man of ravens Eric decosta you want a young hungry gm ready for the job it's him.

This is new information

chiefscafan 10-13-2012 12:33 PM

No but time to revisit it Dane . Of candidates he might be the best