ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Horror Movies (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265375)

Al Bundy 09-29-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 13109020)
I used to love House, although haven't seen it in forever. Also 976-Evil was one of my faves as a kid.

976-evil is getting a blu ray release.

RINGLEADER 09-29-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13109760)
I love House and House 2. Though 2 is less of a horror movie.

I worked on a deal to reboot House years ago. Love it.

Simply Red 09-29-2017 11:43 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Off2MYmVHLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCUnited 09-29-2017 04:03 PM

Stopped by the video store today and picked up: Alice, Sweet Alice, The Green Inferno, and House. I'll be sure to leave my feedback!

https://i.imgur.com/fx45RQm.jpg?1

KCUnited 09-30-2017 07:24 AM

The Green Inferno:

It starts off a little slow, but I thought they did a good job of portraying the stereotypical NorCal college students protesting every issue to the point you're truly hoping everyone in the movie dies a horrific death. I thought the cannibalism parts were ON POINT. They change it up with some slow-n-low and sashimi. They added just enough humor and just the right moments. I thought they deviated the story just enough to make it not just another 'kids lost in the jungle get eaten' flick. All in all, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I could've used more synth in the soundtrack and maybe some more Nat Geo titties flapping from the natives, but overall think this is a well done, new school take with a throwback cannibal feel. Recommended.

Fish 09-30-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13112687)
The Green Inferno:

It starts off a little slow, but I thought they did a good job of portraying the stereotypical NorCal college students protesting every issue to the point you're truly hoping everyone in the movie dies a horrific death. I thought the cannibalism parts were ON POINT. They change it up with some slow-n-low and sashimi. They added just enough humor and just the right moments. I thought they deviated the story just enough to make it not just another 'kids lost in the jungle get eaten' flick. All in all, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I could've used more synth in the soundtrack and maybe some more Nat Geo titties flapping from the natives, but overall think this is a well done, new school take with a throwback cannibal feel. Recommended.

Cannibal munchies though....

KCUnited 09-30-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13112774)
Cannibal munchies though....

Yeah, that was good. I was impressed with the detail in the writing as well. When they're going down the river and see that leopard on the rocks and one of the chicks is like 'omg, that's going to be my next tattoo!". That's good stuff, imo. I'm sure most people have worked with or have known that chick at some point and wished them a terrible death.

BucEyedPea 09-30-2017 10:10 AM

Horror movies give me nightmares--must avoid.

KCUnited 10-01-2017 09:44 AM

House was a fun watch. A little hokier than what I normally go for but fun nonetheless. Plus early Kay Lenz is always a treat.

Rausch 10-01-2017 10:20 AM

As far as cheap rentals/indi films go I've been hearing good things about "Infinity Chamber."

Anyone?

ohiobronco2 10-01-2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13113940)
House was a fun watch. A little hokier than what I normally go for but fun nonetheless. Plus early Kay Lenz is always a treat.

Yeah, she's hot. I thought the mom of the kid he babysat looked awfully good as well.

Simply Red 10-01-2017 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13112114)
Stopped by the video store today and picked up: Alice, Sweet Alice, The Green Inferno, and House. I'll be sure to leave my feedback!

https://i.imgur.com/fx45RQm.jpg?1

seen them all :)

ohiobronco2 10-01-2017 06:15 PM

Anyone seen Gerald's Game on Netflix yet? Looks pretty good.

Jerm 10-01-2017 06:15 PM

Anyone seeing Happy Death Day...?

Somewhat intrigued by it, looks interesting.

Simply Red 10-01-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13113991)
As far as cheap rentals/indi films go I've been hearing good things about "Infinity Chamber."

Anyone?

seems to be more of a sci-fi/thriller vs horror - but that's fine.

Simply Red 10-01-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 13115520)

While trying to spice up their marriage in their remote lake house, Jessie must fight to survive when her husband dies unexpectedly, leaving her handcuffed to their bed frame.

ohiobronco2 10-01-2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13115525)
While trying to spice up their marriage in their remote lake house, Jessie must fight to survive when her husband dies unexpectedly, leaving her handcuffed to their bed frame.

I guess it's more of a psychological thriller than horror, but is was written by King and is getting great reviews.https://youtu.be/twbGU2CqqQU

Simply Red 10-01-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 13115556)
I guess it's more of a psychological thriller than horror, but is was written by King and is getting great reviews.https://youtu.be/twbGU2CqqQU

oh for sure 9.1 out of 10 is damned good - I've bookmarked it.

Swanman 10-02-2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

I read the book years ago and it's damn good. Such an insanely simple premise but King was able to get around 400 entertaining pages out of it.

lcarus 10-05-2017 07:52 AM

I remember watching House & House 2 then years later I found House IV at a video store. It was pretty terrible. Always wondered what happened to House 3. Apparently it got turned into a different title.

ohiobronco2 10-05-2017 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13126860)
I remember watching House & House 2 then years later I found House IV at a video store. It was pretty terrible. Always wondered what happened to House 3. Apparently it got turned into a different title.

House 3 appears to be know as The Horror Show. Looks like a cheap Shocker rip off. Well it came out the same year, perhaps Shocker is the rip off.

KCUnited 10-06-2017 02:45 PM

This weekend we got:

The Burning
Haunted High
The House on Sorority Road

I'll report back with anything worthy.

https://i.imgur.com/wXdxOlj.jpg?1

lcarus 10-06-2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13129582)
This weekend we got:

The Burning
Haunted High
The House on Sorority Road

I'll report back with anything worthy.

https://i.imgur.com/wXdxOlj.jpg?1

I think The Burning has Jason Alexander in it lol

KCUnited 10-06-2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13129589)
I think The Burning has Jason Alexander in it lol

It does. I think it may be Harvey Weinstein's debut film as well. It's going in first.

Simply Red 10-06-2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13129591)
It does. I think it may be Harvey Weinstein's debut film as well. It's going in first.

I shall join you tonight w/ The Burning - she's queue'd up

KCUnited 10-06-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13129613)
I shall join you tonight w/ The Burning - she's queue'd up

YES! It seems fairly popular as both of the blu-ray versions were already checked out.

Simply Red 10-06-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13129615)
YES! It seems fairly popular as both of the blu-ray versions were already checked out.

rated nicely

KCUnited 10-07-2017 07:10 AM

My thoughts on The Burning:

Their snyth was nearly perfect, enjoyed it throughout the movie
It was filmed really, really well
Those were some of the meatiest nipples I've seen
While I liked the story and the killer, I thought the kill scene could've been WAY better.

All in all, a good movie if not just for the music and how well it was filmed for a slasher flick. Plus, I was finally able to place the character used and soundbite used by one of my favorite bands 15 years ago.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0cO2oHYA-TQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 10-07-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13130392)

While I liked the story and the killer, I thought the kill scene could've been WAY better.

All in all, a good movie if not just for the music and how well it was filmed for a slasher flick. Plus, I was finally able to place the character used and soundbite used by one of my favorite bands 15 years ago.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0cO2oHYA-TQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had already seen it and yeah it's really good - I watched The Howling because it was on Cable TV - even though i watched about 3 mos ago.

Simply Red 10-09-2017 12:06 PM

This looks fun!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BF2Ksrxu_QY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coochie liquor 10-10-2017 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13138037)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BF2Ksrxu_QY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't wait for this to come out. Def going to see it in theater.

Simply Red 10-12-2017 12:39 PM

Any Friday the 13th suggestions for tomorrow will be appreciated - I'm not meaning Jason movies - but rather; any horror.

Swanman 10-12-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13144587)
Any Friday the 13th suggestions for tomorrow will be appreciated - I'm not meaning Jason movies - but rather; any horror.

If you haven't seen Pontypool, it's a good little off the radar flick. It's a low budget Canadian zombie flick that is a fresh take on the genre.

Simply Red 10-12-2017 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 13144645)
If you haven't seen Pontypool, it's a good little off the radar flick. It's a low budget Canadian zombie flick that is a fresh take on the genre.

Ok - I've decided on actually going with the Franchise - going to do part IIII with Crispin Glover.

Simply Red 10-12-2017 01:03 PM

I've actually seen Pontypool and enjoyed it.

Swanman 10-12-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13144651)
I've actually seen Pontypool and enjoyed it.

Staying in the zombie genre, The Rezort wasn't too bad. I am always searching on Netflix for horror films to watch and most are garbage. The Rezort is a decent zombie flick and another different view of the genre.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but watched Re-Kill recently and it was shot live documentary style and wasn't too bad in parts.

Simply Red 10-12-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 13144714)
Staying in the zombie genre, The Rezort wasn't too bad. I am always searching on Netflix for horror films to watch and most are garbage. The Rezort is a decent zombie flick and another different view of the genre.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but watched Re-Kill recently and it was shot live documentary style and wasn't too bad in parts.

I've seen so many horror films it's insane - there's literally hardly anything I've yet to see. It's almost to the point of embarrassment

KCrockaholic 10-12-2017 02:18 PM

I love horror/scary movies, but I find it hard to find good ones. Maybe one out of every 5 I've seen I really look back on and thought it was great. A cheesy, poorly filmed horror movie is a total boner killer.

lcarus 10-12-2017 02:20 PM

I wouldn't call it "horror" but have you seen the Cube movies? There's some good death scenes.

siberian khatru 10-12-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13130392)

Mr. Rick Wakeman

BONUS PROG ROCK ELEMENT: The movie was directed by Tony Maylam, who also directed the 1976 film Genesis In Concert, as well as White Rock, a film about the 76 Winter Olympics, soundtrack by ... Rick Wakeman. In fact, White Rock and Genesis In Concert were often shown together as a double feature in the 70s.

Rasputin 10-17-2017 01:22 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/htGWOKCH_cM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Twenty Five years ago today

ohiobronco2 10-17-2017 02:25 PM

Just watched The Void. Definitely had a Hellraiser vibe to it. Heavy into cults and sci fi monsters. I'm going with Leviathan meets Hellraiser. :D All in all, a solid movie. Probably would not rush to watch again however.

ohiobronco2 10-17-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13158142)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/htGWOKCH_cM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Twenty Five years ago today

Embarrassed to say that after watching this I covered the mirror in my room like a bitch. When Virginia Madsen get Xander Berkeley at the end, holy shit. That is how they should kill the prick off in the walking dead. Make his ass say Candyman 5 times.

Chiefnj2 10-17-2017 02:50 PM

Channel Zero on SyFy network

SAGA45 10-17-2017 06:20 PM

I remember renting an old 80's zombie flick years ago from blockbuster where a zombie fought a shark and the battle was intense. I think Fulchi (sp) or Argento was the director...title might have been Zombie Holocaust or simply Zombi...not sure. But that fight was epic

KC_Lee 10-18-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 13158666)
I remember renting an old 80's zombie flick years ago from blockbuster where a zombie fought a shark and the battle was intense. I think Fulchi (sp) or Argento was the director...title might have been Zombie Holocaust or simply Zombi...not sure. But that fight was epic

It was Lucio Fulci’s 1979 Zombi 2 (aka Zombie).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4g8fCxyAVHs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThaVirus 10-18-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13144849)
I wouldn't call it "horror" but have you seen the Cube movies? There's some good death scenes.

The Cube like The Cube from the late 90s with Michael Rapoport as the autistic savant?

Good movie from what I remember but I had no idea they made it into a series.

lcarus 10-18-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13159443)
The Cube like The Cube from the late 90s with Michael Rapoport as the autistic savant?

Good movie from what I remember but I had no idea they made it into a series.

No I mean the movie Cube from 1997 where a group of bad actors wake up trapped in a cube made of booby trapped rooms.

ThaVirus 10-18-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13159710)
No I mean the movie Cube from 1997 where a group of bad actors wake up trapped in a cube made of booby trapped rooms.

We're talking about the same movie. For some reason, my brain replaced the no-name actor who played the autisitic savant with Michael Rapoport.

It's on Netflix right now if anyone's interested.

ToxSocks 10-18-2017 02:56 PM

Not really Horror, but i did see Gerald's Game last night. I was expecting more. I mean, it was aight.

But just aight.

ohiobronco2 10-18-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13160083)
Not really Horror, but i did see Gerald's Game last night. I was expecting more. I mean, it was aight.

But just aight.

Bummer dude. I'll move it down my list. Going to watch The Fog tonight. The Carpenter version, not the crappy remake.

ToxSocks 10-18-2017 03:27 PM

Watched "Cult of Chucky" on Netflix a few weeks ago and i actually enjoyed it. It's the best "chucky" movie they've put out since the original Child's Play series.

Typical slasher status you'd expect. Some loopholes, sure. It is a Chucky movie afterall. But i thought it was filmed well, the soundtrack was good and it was entertaining slasher fun through out, without the over the top cheesiness.

Al Bundy 10-18-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13160137)
Watched "Cult of Chucky" on Netflix a few weeks ago and i actually enjoyed it. It's the best "chucky" movie they've put out since the original Child's Play series.

Typical slasher status you'd expect. Some loopholes, sure. It is a Chucky movie afterall. But i thought it was filmed well, the soundtrack was good and it was entertaining slasher fun through out, without the over the top cheesiness.

It was really fun. Better than any of the original 3.

ohiobronco2 10-18-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 13160405)

I'll have to give it a look then. I have always been partial to Child's Play. I was born in 82 and I remember seeing that as a little kid. The scene where the mother checks to see if Chucky has batteries and threatens to throw him in the fire is forever etched in my brain.

Swanman 10-19-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13159710)

I don't know if it's from the same series but I just watched "Cube Zero". Same concept and definitely a Saw vibe to it. I was entertained.

ThaVirus 10-19-2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13160137)

Spoiler!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 13160405)

**** you.

The original Child's Play was a ****ing great movie. The second one is also pretty damned good.

lcarus 10-19-2017 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 13160853)
I don't know if it's from the same series but I just watched "Cube Zero". Same concept and definitely a Saw vibe to it. I was entertained.

Yeah it is. Cube Zero is the "prequel" to the first Cube, but it's the 3rd movie in the series. It was ok. I found the villain to be kind of entertaining, although he was just a huge cliche. I guess you didn't get the twist at the end if you haven't seen the first one. Oh well..watch the first one anyway. It's the best one out of the series. Cube 2 "Hypercube" is kinda bad , but worth watching if you like the others.

lcarus 10-19-2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13160903)
Spoiler!

**** you.

The original Child's Play was a ****ing great movie. The second one is also pretty damned good.

I love the first 3. The toy factory scene from part 2 is really cool. I watched Cult of Chucky last night. It was ok I guess. I really wish they would kill Tiffany. Her act just bugs me at this point. Did you watch the unrated version after credits scene? If so
Spoiler!

ThaVirus 10-19-2017 09:36 AM

**** yeah. The scene of the foster dad being killed in the basement, the foster older sister finding the non-living Chucky doll buried under the swing, the toy factory, etc. I also like when Chucky beats the teacher to death with the ruler LMAO Child's Play 2 was ****ing awesome.

Damn, I'm going down memory lane right now. It is October. I'll probably have to go through and watch all these.

ToxSocks 10-19-2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 13160639)
I'll have to give it a look then. I have always been partial to Child's Play. I was born in 82 and I remember seeing that as a little kid. The scene where the mother checks to see if Chucky has batteries and threatens to throw him in the fire is forever etched in my brain.

Oh if you were a Child's Play kinda kid then you should watch Cult of Chucky for sure. I was pleasantly surprised. Didn't think i'd enjoy it as much as i did. Far better than the most recent 3.

Easy 6 10-20-2017 03:58 PM

Welp, looks like I can check 'Snowman' off my must see list... even its director says it sucks

http://www.vulture.com/2017/10/the-s...e-snowman.html

Oh well, I've got two classics on tap for later tonight... Lord of Illusions and The Shining

Mennonite 10-22-2017 07:10 PM

Just watched Happy Death Day (2017)

Absolute shit.

Spoiler!

Rasputin 10-23-2017 03:13 PM

On my way to see Happy Death Day.

ohiobronco2 10-23-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13172620)
On my way to see Happy Death Day.

ROFL

ohiobronco2 10-23-2017 05:54 PM

So what are your favorite horror movie moments or themes. Personally, always like the introduction to the fog.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cwSbRKd_J8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin 10-23-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 13172784)
ROFL

Eh. I didn't think the movie sucked that bad but I wouldn't recommend paying actual money for it.

Rasputin 10-24-2017 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mennonite (Post 13171473)
Just watched Happy Death Day (2017)

Absolute shit.

Spoiler!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 13172784)
ROFL

If you pretend or imagine it's one of your ex gf/wife getting killed over and over again then it actually becomes more enjoyable flick.

Mennonite 10-24-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 13172837)
So what are your favorite horror movie moments or themes. Personally, always like the introduction to the fog.

Chestburster scene in Alien (1979)

Pigs blood shower in Carrie (1976)

Blowjob scene in Brain Damage (1988)

Ball rolling down the stairs in The Changeling (1980)

"It's all for you, Damien." The Omen

The last shot of Don't Go to Sleep (1982)

Transformation scene in Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931). There is also an awesome transformation scene in a little known movie called Sh! The Octopus (1937) that uses the same technique to great effect

Spider walk in The Exorcist

"Help meeee" from The Fly 1958

"One of us" from Freaks (1932). Also that scene where the armless & legless dwarf rolls a cigarette.

Phoebe Cates' Christmas story from Gremlins (1984)

The endings of both the 1956 and 1978 versions of Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Trash's dance in Return of the Living Dead

Shower scene in Psycho 1960

Opening scene of When a Stranger Calls (1979)

The puppet scene from Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors

Mennonite 10-24-2017 07:07 PM

As for favorite horror themes:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hIHUv2ooG38" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Izr3Cidaz1M" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O0mcAL8oBk8" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8ANt_CZ-20c" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XzHDvzGmmw0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_jZTdAUgpvQ" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/noLPhZvcBpw" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pins1y0XAa0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F3J0iwwsq-w" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CLCxXzlz9_I" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4Ygo3zv3CRg" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThaVirus 10-24-2017 10:21 PM

Quote:

The intro escape scene from 28 Weeks Later and the girl coming out of the TV in The Ring stand out as great scary movie moments for me, though there are probably a shit ton more I'm not thinking of..

Favorite theme easily goes to Halloween. So iconic.

Pepe Silvia 10-25-2017 01:31 AM

Loved "Childs Play" when I was a kid.

"Do you believe me now?"

"Yeah, but who's gonna believe me?"

KC_Lee 10-26-2017 07:25 AM

Quote:

So what are your favorite horror movie moments or themes.

Classic...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a_B3-sA3HdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin 10-26-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cwSbRKd_J8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alfred Hitchcock delivers

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M0HjlCowwuM" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is my favorite movie I've seen it 100+ times at least will watch it again on Halloween.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ydLJtKlVVZw" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nzoner 10-26-2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

The dinner scene from the original TCM,it's been 40+ years since I first saw it and still gets me to this day.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZxqQkpWryBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nzoner 10-26-2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 13115556)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13115584)
oh for sure 9.1 out of 10 is damned good - I've bookmarked it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 13117475)
I read the book years ago and it's damn good. Such an insanely simple premise but King was able to get around 400 entertaining pages out of it.

Watched it last night and it was very good,followed the book very closely too which was refreshing.Definitely more of a psychological thriller but any horror fan should appreciate it as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3vqClccReXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAGA45 10-26-2017 09:20 AM

This sequence of scenes from "Return of The Living Dead" are several of my absolute all-time favorites. Still hilarious!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NJzij2bw0f4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D_xUviDPUOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hWt4pOsLD9g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And watching these clips...I just now....after decades....just caught the "Burt and Ernie" Sesame Street name choice for the two guys in the third clip. ...great stuff!

KCUnited 10-26-2017 01:09 PM

The Toxic Avenger still reigns supreme for me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nOxeYiPtdOQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AssEaterChief 10-26-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Just watched this last night.

Awesome movie, definitely makes you think. It can be hard to watch at points too.

lcarus 10-26-2017 02:18 PM

Pretty sure I've mentioned it, but has anyone seen I Spit On Your Grave 2? The sequel to the remake I mean.

Simply Red 10-26-2017 07:08 PM

Haven't seen Happy Death Day - I will watch though. I'm sure it sucks (sometimes that's good) - I am currently in the middle of season one of Canadian produced 'Slasher' - it's really pretty decent. Been watching a lot of porn lately - which is rare - that Ryan O'Connor chick.