ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****Official Denver vs Oakland Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267436)

Hootie 12-06-2012 10:51 PM

do you guys post at the Mane or just here?

listopencil 12-06-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9186888)
do you guys post at the Mane or just here?

I stopped going to OrangeMane about a year ago. I disagree with the moderation of the board.

Hootie 12-06-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9186889)
I stopped going to OrangeMane about a year ago. I disagree with the moderation of the board.

Cool. Was just curious.

BigMeatballDave 12-06-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9186889)

Is that a nice way of saying they are pussies? :)

Sorter 12-06-2012 10:59 PM

ROFLROFL
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9186896)

listopencil 12-06-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9186894)
Cool. Was just curious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9186896)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9186909)
ROFLROFL

I can deal with homers and pussies. There were enough of those on the Mane but some decent posters too. It came down to the off season before Tebow took over for Orton. A long time member who lived in Mexico was spamming the board with threads, lying about how safe and prosperous Mexico is. He was stating that Mexico was a great place for tourism and investment. I argued with him and posted threads detailing the political unrest, corruption and violence of the place. My threads were removed by a mod and his were allowed to stay. I'm not interested in posting on an unofficial pro Mexican tourism/investment site. I'd rather post on a football forum.

BigMeatballDave 12-06-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9186923)
I can deal with homers and pussies. There were enough of those on the Mane but some decent posters too. It came down to the off season before Tebow took over for Orton. A long time member who lived in Mexico was spamming the board with threads, lying about how safe and prosperous Mexico is. He was stating that Mexico was a great place for tourism and investment. I argued with him and posted threads detailing the political unrest, corruption and violence of the place. My threads were removed by a mod and his were allowed to stay. I'm not interested in posting on an unofficial pro Mexican tourism/investment site. I'd rather post on a football forum.

Uh, wow.

Could you imagine if that happened here?

okcchief 12-06-2012 11:16 PM

Not only does Denver get one of my favorite players in Peyton Manning. They get someone who reminds me of my favorite Chief DT.

Just........****!!!!!!!!

listopencil 12-06-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9186936)
Uh, wow.

Could you imagine if that happened here?

Well that poster, Baja, posted four threads on the main page. It was the offseason so off topic discussion was allowed. I argued with him and stated my points. He continued lying, so I posted three threads that backed up what I had stated. Those three threads were removed. On ChiefsPlanet this would have taken place in the DC forum. I don't believe the mods would have handled it that way.

BigMeatballDave 12-06-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9186947)
Well that poster, Baja, posted four threads on the main page. It was the offseason so off topic discussion was allowed. I argued with him and stated my points. He continued lying, so I posted three threads that backed up what I had stated. Those three threads were removed. On ChiefsPlanet this would have taken place in the DC forum. I don't believe the mods would have handled it that way.

So, he was lying and pimping Mexico?

You presented facts, and your threads were deleted?

Does Taco still run that site?

listopencil 12-06-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9186950)
So, he was lying and pimping Mexico?

You presented facts, and your threads were deleted?

Does Taco still run that site?

Yes. All that is true. Except the threads weren't deleted, they were moved to "The Horse's Butt", which is a sub forum that mods move objectionable threads to.

Sorter 12-06-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9186923)

I don't like to post links to other forums, but here's link to my other regular forum you might enjoy that relates. http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f54/me...g-war-2214651/

listopencil 12-06-2012 11:27 PM

I went over there and dug them up:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98291

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98290

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98288

You don't have to be a member or log in to view that sub forum.

listopencil 12-06-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9186955)
I don't like to post links to other forums, but here's link to my other regular forum you might enjoy that relates. http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f54/me...g-war-2214651/

Looks interesting. That's a lot of info and it's late at night though. I'll give it a look in the morning, thanks for the link.

BigMeatballDave 12-06-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9186953)
Yes. All that is true. Except the threads weren't deleted, they were moved to "The Horse's Butt", which is a sub forum that mods move objectionable threads to.

Well, then I'm not surprised.

Sorter 12-06-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9186961)
Looks interesting. That's a lot of info and it's late at night though. I'll give it a look in the morning, thanks for the link.

It is fairly extensive. I didn't have much of an idea about, as my knowledge of SA countries is mainly Brasil.

listopencil 12-06-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9186962)
Well, then I'm not surprised.

Not surprised about what?

BigMeatballDave 12-06-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9186967)
Not surprised about what?

Given who runs that place, and what happened.

That is some shitty moderation.

listopencil 12-06-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9186970)

The board had not been like that in the past. I joined OM around the year 2000. TJ had not run the board like that and the moderation had been fairly similar to CP. Maybe a bit tighter but not all that much. I used to learn a lot of stuff, get great info and have solid discussions there. The board was declining though. Good, knowledgeable posters leaving and mindless homers taking their places. The shitty moderation was the final straw.

stevenidol 12-07-2012 12:09 AM

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/187k...f/original.gif

Stole this from Deadspin, still funny.

listopencil 12-07-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 9187028)
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/187k...f/original.gif

Stole this from Deadspin, still funny.

Would have been hilarious if they let him run off the wrong way.

Sorter 12-07-2012 02:28 AM

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Police say a man fell from the upper deck at O.co Coliseum during Thursday's Raiders-Broncos game and is in serious condition at a hospital.

Oakland police Officer Kevin McDonald says the man fell from the third deck on to the concrete of the lower concourse at about 5:30 p.m., shortly after kickoff.

McDonald says initial reports called the fall an accident, but it remains under investigation.

He says the man is at a hospital and listed in serious condition, but had no further information on his injuries or identity.

The Raiders, who lost to the Broncos 26-13, issued a statement saying the team had no information beyond what authorities are releasing, but their thoughts and prayers are with the man and his family and friends.

AussieChiefsFan 12-07-2012 02:30 AM

incredible how people can actually fall off the stadium :/

R8RFAN 12-07-2012 03:03 AM

1 step closer to #1...

I don't want to lose like you guys do though

AussieChiefsFan 12-07-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9187176)
1 step closer to #1...

http://www.thehomeplanet.org/wp-cont...aking_head.gif

Geno is ours.

R8RFAN 12-07-2012 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9187179)

We will let you trade us out of Geno :D

AussieChiefsFan 12-07-2012 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9187187)
We will let you trade us out of Geno :D

Wait, didnt the raiders also trade away next years round 1 pick for Palmer? ROFL

R8RFAN 12-07-2012 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9187190)
Wait, didnt the raiders also trade away next years round 1 pick for Palmer? ROFL

You wish :D

AussieChiefsFan 12-07-2012 04:18 AM

"...and a conditional second-rounder in 2013 that can become another first if Oakland makes it to the AFC title game in either of the next two years."

Damn. Definitely a second.

Never was going to be first was it. :P

stonedstooge 12-07-2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9187176)
1 step closer to #1...

Called it. Bragging about your Raiders being worse than the Cheaps

the Talking Can 12-07-2012 07:22 AM

the raiders traded for palmer

ROFL

R8RFAN 12-07-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9187258)
the raiders traded for palmer

ROFL

Peyton could not make this team win.

Garcia Bronco 12-07-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9186884)
Not sure how well known this is among fans of other teams, but DT was Miller's idol growing up. That's why he wears #58.

They also had the same college coach. Very interesting.

Garcia Bronco 12-07-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9186970)

Yep.

scorpio 12-07-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9187519)
Yep.

You were one of the moderators. Just saying.

Garcia Bronco 12-07-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio (Post 9187577)
You were one of the moderators. Just saying.

I haven't been a moderator there since early 2007. I was told not to be a moderator there because I banned a poster for being an consistently being ass to people. As of this month, I no longer post there.

Hootie 12-07-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9187510)

Peyton on the Raiders would equal them being 10-3...just like Denver.

I don't understand how people don't get this...Peyton masked shitty, shitty Indy teams for years and years and years and they won between 11-13 games every ****ing year.

Hootie 12-07-2012 11:41 AM

Peyton controls the entire game and makes the opposing offense play scared as well...Peyton himself is worth 10 wins, to any team.

Might as well give him the MVP every year he plays. He's like a roided up Bonds.

listopencil 12-07-2012 11:44 AM

Nice gif of Miller:

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content.../12/vondip.gif

listopencil 12-07-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9187510)

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content...peyfaceoak.gif

vailpass 12-07-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9187662)
Peyton on the Raiders would equal them being 10-3...just like Denver.

I don't understand how people don't get this...Peyton masked shitty, shitty Indy teams for years and years and years and they won between 11-13 games every ****ing year.

Not. Even. Close.

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9187723)
Not. Even. Close.

agree to disagree

I think Peyton wins at least 10 games with any team in the NFL...Cleveland, KC, Oakland...Jacksonville...any team.

Peyton is worth 10 wins with 52 other guys off the street.

htismaqe 12-07-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9187673)

Miller's a gifted pass rusher but come on...that was a complete whiff by the tackle. He didn't even ****ing touch him. ROFL

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:04 PM

would Oakland be a Super Bowl contender like Denver with Peyton? No, I don't think so.

Denver has Von Miller. Oakland doesn't.

Is Peyton Manning the MVP of the NFL this year? No question in my mind. Well, unless Adrian Peterson runs for 2000 yards and the Vikings clinch a playoff berth.

listopencil 12-07-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9187726)
agree to disagree

I think Peyton wins at least 10 games with any team in the NFL...Cleveland, KC, Oakland...Jacksonville...any team.

I would agree that Manning would make any team in the NFL (without a star QB) better, I don't think 10-6 is unreasonable.

vailpass 12-07-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9187726)
agree to disagree

Fair enough.

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:06 PM

I'm realistic. I grew up hating Denver and Oakland and really, really respecting Peyton Manning (as evidenced by my years and years of arguing the Brady/Manning debate)...

I hate the fact Denver ****ing stumbled into Peyton Manning when we could have had 5 years of Tebow hilarity but now it disgusts me that I enjoy watching that team play (because of Manning) but now we have to have all of their gay fans come and rub it in our faces.

It doesn't matter who we draft or who we get to coach Peyton is going to win 12 games every year with Denver until he retires...

so that means I probably won't see a Chiefs playoff team until I'm in my early to mid 30's...at the god damn earliest.

listopencil 12-07-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9187729)
Miller's a gifted pass rusher but come on...that was a complete whiff by the tackle. He didn't even ****ing touch him. ROFL

Are you aware that before the snap both guys were motionless? That's typically how they do it in the NFL.

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:08 PM

I think Aaron Rodgers is the most talented QB I've ever seen.

I think Tom Brady is the fiercest competitor I've ever seen.

I think Peyton Manning is worth more wins by himself then both, though. Just because of the way he runs that offense and the way he controls the clock so magnificently.

So, again, my QB rankings are:

1a. Peyton Manning
1b. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Eli Manning
4. Drew Brees
5. Andrew Luck
6. RGIII
7. Big Ben

htismaqe 12-07-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9187740)
Are you aware that before the snap both guys were motionless? That's typically how they do it in the NFL.

And?

He ducked and ran around the guy. The Raiders tackles SUCK.

I gave Miller his due. But that pic is a bad example.

Stop being a pussy.

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:10 PM

and in terms of TRADE VALUE (age consideration)...

1. Luck
2. Griffin
3. Rodgers
4. Brady
5. Manning
6. E. Manning
7. Big Ben

The other rankings were just my 2012 rankings. It's AMAZING that Luck and Griffin are already TOP TIER NFL QB's. The ****ing Colts have 8 wins. 8! Now I think they've been somewhat lucky but my God...Andrew freaking Luck. I'm so happy we couldn't have tanked one god damn season.

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:11 PM

I think it's hysterical they consider Mike McCoy a head coaching candidate for his work with Tebow and now his work with Manning.

Uh...the reason they lost 3 ****ing games is because he wouldn't let Manning run his own offense and he thought huddling up with Peyton Manning at the helm was a good ****ing idea.

Yeah, that guy. I want nothing to do with that asshole if he truly is a HC candidate.

listopencil 12-07-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9187743)
I think Aaron Rodgers is the most talented QB I've ever seen.

I think Tom Brady is the fiercest competitor I've ever seen.

I think Peyton Manning is worth more wins by himself then both, though. Just because of the way he runs that offense and the way he controls the clock so magnificently.

So, again, my QB rankings are:

1a. Peyton Manning
1b. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Eli Manning
4. Drew Brees
5. Andrew Luck
6. RGIII
7. Big Ben

I was back and forth on Brady-Manning for a long time. Really hard to pick between those two. I give the edge to Manning because the Pats have had better overall teams/coaching than the Colts.

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:12 PM

I think with the passing rules today the huddle up offense is super, super outdated. I'd love to draft Geno and get a HC that runs 80% no huddle...it puts way too much pressure on the defense who already operates under such a disadvantage as is...

Garcia Bronco 12-07-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9187757)
I was back and forth on Brady-Manning for a long time. Really hard to pick between those two. I give the edge to Manning because the Pats have had better overall teams/coaching than the Colts.

Both of them have consistently played in divisions that are not that good.

listopencil 12-07-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9187749)
And?

He ducked and ran around the guy. The Raiders tackles SUCK.

I gave Miller his due. But that pic is a bad example.

Stop being a pussy.

Hah. I'm being the pussy, but you can't just man up and give Miller credit for owning a Tackle without making a dumbass remark. Sure.

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9187757)

It's not even worth a debate to me anymore.

It varied every year.

When Pollard knee crushed Brady and I did my yearly poll, Manning won in a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE landslide (because Cassel won 11 games)

then the next year when Manning was throwing picks like crazy and the neck shit started happening Brady won in a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE landslide.

Then when Manning finally beat Brady and won a Super Bowl Manning won again...then the year Brady went 18-1 he won again...

Just not even worth the debate anymore. I still prefer Manning but it's a 1a and 1b thing for me...both are great, and I'll miss both of them being NFL QB's. I hate when great players retire.

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9187760)

what is that supposed to mean?

I don't get it.

and I think the Pitt/Baltimore division is so overrated it's sickening.

but yes, this year especially...the AFC blows.

listopencil 12-07-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9187770)
It's not even worth a debate to me anymore.

It varied every year.

When Pollard knee crushed Brady and I did my yearly poll, Manning won in a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE landslide (because Cassel won 11 games)

then the next year when Manning was throwing picks like crazy and the neck shit started happening Brady won in a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE landslide.

Then when Manning finally beat Brady and won a Super Bowl Manning won again...then the year Brady went 18-1 he won again...

Just not even worth the debate anymore. I still prefer Manning but it's a 1a and 1b thing for me...both are great, and I'll miss both of them being NFL QB's. I hate when great players retire.

I did sour a bit on Brady after he came back from his injury. The constant hissy fits he threw when anyone got close to his feet were silly.

listopencil 12-07-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9187760)

True, but look at Montana in the old NFC West.

Hootie 12-07-2012 12:24 PM

I have nothing against Brady...he wins me fantasy titles a lot. He's a truly elite fantasy QB...they can be up by 50 and he'll still throw TD passes.

I'll never forget when I was 22 or 23 and I did a drunk parlay at my favorite bar...picked 5 teams, put up 40 to win 800...hit my first 4...I needed the Patriots over 50...they were up 49-0 with like 3 minutes left and for some reason they threw another TD pass and I won $800...I've liked him ever since.

BigMeatballDave 12-07-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9187730)
would Oakland be a Super Bowl contender like Denver with Peyton? No, I don't think so.

Denver has Von Miller. Oakland doesn't.

Is Peyton Manning the MVP of the NFL this year? No question in my mind. Well, unless Adrian Peterson runs for 2000 yards and the Vikings clinch a playoff berth.

Miller is successful because Denver almost ALWAYS has the lead.

BigMeatballDave 12-07-2012 01:09 PM

Just what we needed.

Another mouthbreather gargling Peyton's junk.

As if Homo wasn't enough.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-07-2012 01:20 PM

Hootie's been doing it for years here. Slowmo probably jerks it to his posts. So, in essence Hootie is jacking off Slowmo with his Manning lovefests.

htismaqe 12-07-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9187765)
Hah. I'm being the pussy, but you can't just man up and give Miller credit for owning a Tackle without making a dumbass remark. Sure.

I gave Miller credit. IN TWO DIFFERENT POSTS.

JFC, pussy.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-07-2012 01:25 PM

The only sanctioned homerism on this board is of the donkey variety.

listopencil 12-07-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9187915)
I gave Miller credit. IN TWO DIFFERENT POSTS.

JFC, pussy.

You gave him a back handed compliment. Dumbass.

htismaqe 12-07-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9187997)
You gave him a back handed compliment. Dumbass.

No, I most certainly didn't.

Dickbag.

Garcia Bronco 12-07-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9187864)
Miller is successful because Denver almost ALWAYS has the lead.

That doesn't even begin to explain last year. He's about the best SSLB in the game right now. He's about unstoppable...and we're only scratching the surface on him. He's not even a complete linebacker yet. There is a reason he's the front runner to win DPOY.

htismaqe 12-07-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9188045)
That doesn't even begin to explain last year. He's about the best SSLB in the game right now. He's about unstoppable...and we're only scratching the surface on him. He's not even a complete linebacker yet. There is a reason he's the front runner to win DPOY.

He might not ever be a complete LB. Nor would ever probably NEED to be. The impact he has on the game now is unbelievable.

Titty Meat 12-07-2012 02:18 PM

The Raiders suck. The Chiefs will need guys like Flowers and DJ out for the Raiders to have a chance.

Hootie 12-07-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9187909)
Hootie's been doing it for years here. Slowmo probably jerks it to his posts. So, in essence Hootie is jacking off Slowmo with his Manning lovefests.

He did rep me twice for Manning related posts ROFL

The only difference is I've been a huge Manning supporter for years and years and years.

I love football and I love great QB play. Watching Manning is like watching perfection.

listopencil 12-07-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9188032)
No, I most certainly didn't.

Dickbag.

Yes, you most certainly did.

Shit-filled douchebag.

Hootie 12-07-2012 02:24 PM

but come on, at least I try and call them how I see them without any sort of hidden agendas like Claythan.

I called Carson Palmer for being super overrated years and years and years before the truth about him came out and was chastised on this board over it.

I also said I thought Tony Romo was going to be hall of fame bound so I certainly get my fair share wrong!

(even though I still think Tony Romo is underrated and I'd love for him to be a Chief if Dallas ever did anything drastic!!!!)

=)

listopencil 12-07-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9188054)
He might not ever be a complete LB. Nor would ever probably NEED to be. The impact he has on the game now is unbelievable.

He already is a complete LB. Try watching him play.

Lustful cockmonster.

Hootie 12-07-2012 02:27 PM

are we really arguing about Von Miller? He's fantastic. We don't care. This is a Chiefs board. I realize some of you dickbag Denver fans are jealous ChiefsPlanet >>>>> any Donkey board but give us a GD break we don't care that your team is really, really good and it's going to own the AFC West for the next half decade.

Frankly, I'm sure most of us are tired of hearing about it. Go troll a Chargers board or something they don't have any fans anyways so I'm sure you could fully take one of those boards over.

htismaqe 12-07-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9188086)
He already is a complete LB. Try watching him play.

Lustful cockmonster.

Take it up with Garcia. He said it.

Or better yet, go talk about the Broncos on your own board.

Oh wait...

ROFL

htismaqe 12-07-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9188089)
are we really arguing about Von Miller?

Of course.

Because I was so crass as to undersell him and suggest he was a "gifted pass rusher".

:rolleyes:

Hootie 12-07-2012 02:29 PM

It's pretty sad the only thing we have to be proud of as Chiefs fans is a good message board...

listopencil 12-07-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9188092)
Take it up with Garcia. He said it.

Or better yet, go talk about the Broncos on your own board.

Oh wait...

ROFL

Oh, you mean Broncos Country? Pretty sure they appreciate Von Miller.