ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****Official Other Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267499)

Chiefs Pantalones 12-09-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194297)
Disagree with a lot of this.

Smith is a capable NFL QB. And you're right, he's the definition of a game manager who isn't going to go out there and win many games...his performance against New Orleans in the playoffs last year was admirable and I'm sure he'll find another team who will give him one more chance to be a starter.

but the reason for his benching had nothing to do with his play...Alex Smith was playing reasonably well this year...

the reason for his benching was because Kaepernick can be an elite, franchise QB. Plain and simple. Smith cannot.

That's exactly what I said. lol

Easy 6 12-09-2012 06:54 PM

LMAO pete carrol was totally rambling

GloryDayz 12-09-2012 06:55 PM

I love it, coach Coughlin emphsizes how important energy and passion is on the sideline. I guess if RC wasn't too fat to get there, he might say the same thing. But alas, by the time he gets there, finishes his burger, and gets a word out, it's time to head to the field...

Marcellus 12-09-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9194309)
That's exactly what I said. lol

Nope.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9194179)
All we know is what did happen. Smith may have not lost it, but he didn't win it. And that's what franchise QBs do, they win games. An Alex Smith QBed team will never go to or win a Super Bowl. He's not good enough to do so, fumbles or not.

GloryDayz 12-09-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9194299)

Somebody found Google Images! Ha!!! Nice! :thumb:

Dylan 12-09-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9194316)
I love it, coach Coughlin emphsizes how important energy and passion is on the sideline. I guess if RC wasn't too fat to get there, he might say the same thing. But alas, by the time he gets there, finishes his burger, and gets a word out, it's time to head to the field...

RG3 might be a some what dynamic rookie- but the key to the Redskins offense is Albert Morris.

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9194263)
I guess maybe the point I was making is getting lost.

Not trying to say Smith is elite.

I am arguing the statement that Alex Smith could never lead a team to a SB when aside from 2 ST fumbles in an OT game in the NFCCG he would have done just that last year and was playing even better this year.

If you say he didn't lose that game then you say someone else did and therefore had that person (Williams) not ****ed up they are in the SB.

That makes my point.

IMO there are four levels of QB in the NFL [not counting Castle who secures his own personal circle of Hell].

Elite, Good Enough, Not Good Enough, and Chokers

Elite is Eli, Rothlisberger, Rodgers

Good Enough is Smith, the other Manning [may shock some, but he's had plenty of post-season woes], Rivers Cutler.

Not Good enough captures all the nondescript journeymen, Foles, Sanchez, Palmer

The prototypical Choker is Romo, is the other Manning hadn't gotten his SB victory against Chicago a case could be made for him as well.

There aren't enough elites to go around, so you make do with Good Enough and both work like heck to edge towards elite and vigilantly continue to suss out an Elite.

You think only Elites can get to a SB, I differ insofar as I see enough Good Enoughs out there than can get there as well.

Setsuna 12-09-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9194304)
OK, I took the day off from drinking, but I'm stunned some folks are saying that Eli isn't all that good??? Huh???!!! OK, back to the Merlot!

Glad I could help.

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9194305)
shut Eli down? stop being a dumbass!

you know jack shit - or you would have brought it up 20 ****ing posts ago

Yeah, they shut Eli down when it mattered. They ended the game with 5 straight punts and then won on a Kyle Williams botched punt.

Plain and simple.

This is fact.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/drivechart?gameId=320122025

Dylan 12-09-2012 07:00 PM

Eli Manning and the Giants have nothing to prove.

Nobody has won more than the Giants in the last 25 years...

Hootie, that should keep you busy

Marcellus 12-09-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9194337)
IMO there are four levels of QB in the NFL [not counting Castle who secures his own personal circle of Hell].

Good Enough is Smith, the other Manning [may shock some, but he's had plenty of post-season woes], Rivers Cutler.

The prototypical Choker is Romo, is the other Manning hadn't gotten his SB victory against Chicago a case could be made for him as well.

There aren't enough elites to go around, so you make do with Good Enough and both work like heck to edge towards elite and vigilantly continue to suss out an Elite.

You think only Elites can get to a SB, I differ insofar as I see enough Good Enoughs out there than can get there as well.

Yea the difference is probably repeatability. Elite guys give you a chance every year. Good enough guys walk the line.

Setsuna 12-09-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Stupidest post I've ever seen.

GloryDayz 12-09-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9194333)
RG3 might be a some what dynamic rookie- but the key to the Redskins offense is Albert Morris.

He's exciting, but I fear he could go the way of Vick. And please, I hope the league has a slightly different way of "protecting the QB" when ti comes to QBs like him. They're good, but they're direct-snap RBs, and that should reflect in the level of protection they offer them.

That being said, God he's exciting. I just hope his body can keep up with the hits he's going to take at this level.

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:01 PM

and I know you're a girl, and a Giants homer, so arguing with you is pointless because you have no idea what you're even watching...

but again

I am a staunch Eli supporter and consider him to be a hall of fame talent and one of the top 4 (Eli, Peyton, Brady, Rodgers) QB's in the NFL.

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9194288)
Playing better this year? He was playing so good his coach decided to bench him. Harbaugh knew what he had in Smith that's why he benched him. He had played as good as he was gonna play and that wouldn't have been good enough to take them to the Super Bowl. Kap's ceiling is much higher. That's why he made the move.

He was benched for a concussion dumb****. In case you've missed it, the league has been kind of touchy about those things these days. While recuperating CK came in and played QUITE well. Well enough that it's tough to pull him back to the bench regardless of Smith's play level.

CK is teetering between Good Enough and Elite the past few games. Won't know for sure where the spindle falls until the postseason.

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9194353)

Agree.

The hate for Peyton on this board is insane. The dude is probably the best QB ever. It's hilarious.

Good enough.

hahahaha

Pasta Little Brioni 12-09-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

The Rat has made many an average running back look good.*

*Take note HOF voters.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-09-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9194361)
He was benched for a concussion dumb****. In case you've missed it, the league has been kind of touchy about those things these days. While recuperating CK came in and played QUITE well. Well enough that it's tough to pull him back to the bench regardless of Smith's play level.

CK is teetering between Good Enough and Elite the past few games. Won't know for sure where the spindle falls until the postseason.

Cool story, princess.

dirk digler 12-09-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Peyton is just good enough? WTF? :spock:

And Alex Smith sucks, Harbough saved his career but when he leaves SF he will go back to sucking.

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:05 PM

I think of Alex Smith as a Rich Gannon type of QB. I don't think he's elite but I definitely think he's worthy of being an NFL starter for 10 teams, or so.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-09-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9194320)
Nope.

He won't. He's a game manager. Game managers don't go to or win Super Bowls anymore.

And he beat up on an always suspect Saints D.

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9194353)

So, . . . you post blindfolded?

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9194388)
So, . . . you post blindfolded?

well regardless of what kind of poster Sestuna or whatever is...

you just lumped Peyton with Cutler and Rivers

that's insane

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194362)
Agree.

The hate for Peyton on this board is insane. The dude is probably the best QB ever. It's hilarious.

Good enough.

hahahaha

First, I don't hate Manning.

But you can't have it both ways, either Elites prove their mettle in the playoffs or they don't. If they do, Peyton has more than adequate postseason disappointment and non-production to knock him out of that category. Before his SB win with his best defense of all of his playoff runs, the name Peyton Schottenheimer was thrown around regularly.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-09-2012 07:11 PM

Peyton will get beaten like a scalded dog by Brady-Belchick yet again....and it'll be awesome

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9194373)
Good points all, consider me completely refuted.

Thanks.

dirk digler 12-09-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194380)
I think of Alex Smith as a Rich Gannon type of QB. I don't think he's elite but I definitely think he's worthy of being an NFL starter for 10 teams, or so.

There is always going to be some suckers. Wouldn't surprise me if Cassel doesn't get another chance somewhere else.

-King- 12-09-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Stop. Just stop.

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9194401)

But you can't have it both ways, either Elites prove their mettle in the playoffs or they don't. If they do, Peyton has more than adequate postseason disappointment and non-production to knock him out of that category. Before his SB win with his best defense of all of his playoff runs, the name Peyton Schottenheimer was thrown around regularly.

Disagree.

Peyton hasn't been nearly as bad in the playoffs as some think. Football still takes a team effort to win...ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.

Tom Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl in 9 seasons.

Peyton has been just as good in the postseason as he has been in the regular season, and I've supported this with facts over the years.

Both Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have as many "choke" moments in the playoffs...it's honestly the same.

Peyton, his entire career, was held back by an inferior coaching staff and an outdated defense IMHO.

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:14 PM

I honestly think Denver is going to win it this year...

and if they do...

I'm sorry. The debate is over.

Peyton is the greatest ever.

Dylan 12-09-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9194354)
He's exciting, but I fear he could go the way of Vick. And please, I hope the league has a slightly different way of "protecting the QB" when ti comes to QBs like him. They're good, but they're direct-snap RBs, and that should reflect in the level of protection they offer them.

That being said, God he's exciting. I just hope his body can keep up with the hits he's going to take at this level.

Agreed...that is why I like pocket passers.

Vick has more arm strength than RG3.

RG3 is more accurate than Vick. However, it is still debatable. RG3 was very inaccurate at times vs. the Giants.

The Redskins have a good scheme right now for RG3 - He does not make any tough throws in the read option.

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:16 PM

RGIII has a god damn cannon. He's also insanely accurate and has one of the best deep balls in the NFL.

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194397)
well regardless of what kind of poster Sestuna or whatever is...

you just lumped Peyton with Cutler and Rivers

that's insane

That's just a function of width of the Good Enough section.

I don't think they're equally good QBs, but in terms of either doing the Elite thing and putting the entire team on your shoulders,r Good Enough to get there with a solid team around them, Not Good Enough to make it to the SB with any team, or a Choker who is often the catalyst of postseason failure, they all fit most comfortably in the second tier.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-09-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9194401)

What? His 2006 defense was arguably the worst to ever win a Super Bowl. They were dead last in rush defense until they turned it on in the playoffs, but still they weren't that good at all. A lot of people thought the Bears would win because they had the better defense. Elite QBs win Super Bowls.

-King- 12-09-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9194432)
What? His 2006 defense was arguably the worst to ever win a Super Bowl. They were dead last in rush defense until they turned it on in the playoffs, but still they weren't that good at all. A lot of people thought the Bears would win because they had the better defense. Elite QBs win Super Bowls.

Eh... he didn't win shit that game. Dominic Rhodes was the real MVP.

Setsuna 12-09-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Somewhat? I can't believe you just typed such a shit statement.

Marcellus 12-09-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9194385)
He won't. He's a game manager. Game managers don't go to or win Super Bowls anymore.

And he beat up on an always suspect Saints D.

By your logic if SF doesn't make it to OT in the NFCCG this year then Smith is a better QB because he made the plays to get them that far, so we shall see.

Dylan 12-09-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194429)
RGIII has a god damn cannon. He's also insanely accurate and has one of the best deep balls in the NFL.

Guess, you have not watched RG3's NFL games much...

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:20 PM

are you ****ing kidding me?!?!?!

hahahahahahhaha

this is hilarious

That Bears defense was considered probably the best defense...ever (other than the 85 Bears and the 2000 Ravens)

YET

Peyton carved them up and controlled the entire game and the play clock.

What a load of bullshit you guys are.

He also, in those playoffs...rallied back down 3-21 against New England and 0-10 against the Bears in consecutive games.

BUT WHATEVER

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9194448)

RGIII has, IMO, the best deep ball in the NFL.

He's also insanely accurate.

Guess, you are a girl.

Dylan 12-09-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9194443)
Somewhat? I can't believe you just typed such a shit statement.

First, take away the Redskins running game and then tell me what you have?

I said, RG3 is a dynamic player...However, it is a bit early to place him in the HOF - The read option might be able to work this year - but what about for the next 15 years? He is explosive - but how long will that last before he breaks down? 4-5 years?

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:23 PM

It's the same shit as the Patriots 18-1 year.

The Cowboys were great that year.

The Giants won the Super Bowl.

Tony Romo played OUT OF HIS MIND GOOD against the Cowboys...had zero help. Zero. The Cowboys let Eli score a TD to end the first half after they scored a TD to go up 14 in 35 seconds.

Tony made the greatest scramble I can remember...delivered a ball right between Crayton's numbers that would have been an 80 yard TD score and a game ending dagger that Crayton flat dropped...

Eli rallied...Cowboys lose.

EVERYONE BLAMES ROMO

It's stupid. I honestly think 90% of this board is football ignorant.

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194414)
Disagree.

Peyton hasn't been nearly as bad in the playoffs as some think. Football still takes a team effort to win...ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.

Tom Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl in 9 seasons.

Peyton has been just as good in the postseason as he has been in the regular season, and I've supported this with facts over the years.

Both Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have as many "choke" moments in the playoffs...it's honestly the same.

Peyton, his entire career, was held back by an inferior coaching staff and an outdated defense IMHO.

Sonofa****ingbitch.

Which is it.

People come on this site and loudly proclaim that no team on earth can get to the SB for the rest of recorded history unless they have an elite QB who puts the team on his shoulders.

I refute with my assessment that there is a viable Good Enough cross section of the league that can go there with a well-rounded team.

All the sudden the prior bravado disappears into thin air and it's suddenly a team game and EVERY QB needs defense, turnovers and a rushing game and that even if a QB more often than not doesn't put the team on his shoulders doesn't mean he's not Elite.

Be honest Hootie, you're really that pair of manatee's nosing Family Guy bits written randomly on beach balls from South Park.

-King- 12-09-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

He's not wrong. Hell RGIII has completed more deep balls than Manning.

RGIII

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td><table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td align="left">BY PASS PLAY</td><td class="textright"> CMP</td><td class="textright">ATT</td><td class="textright">YDS</td><td class="textright">CMP%</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown Behind Line of Scrimmage</td><td class="textright">61</td><td class="textright">75</td><td class="textright">326</td><td class="textright">81.3</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 1-10 yds</td><td class="textright">101</td><td class="textright">153</td><td class="textright">920</td><td class="textright">66.0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 11-20 yds</td><td class="textright">44</td><td class="textright">68</td><td class="textright">944</td><td class="textright">64.7</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 21-30 yds</td><td class="textright">8</td><td class="textright">13</td><td class="textright">224</td><td class="textright">61.5</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 31-40 yds</td><td class="textright">0</td><td class="textright">4</td><td class="textright">0</td><td class="textright">0.0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 41+ yds</td><td class="textright">4</td><td class="textright">12</td><td class="textright">246</td><td class="textright">33.3</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td class="textright">
</td><td class="textright">
</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>
</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Eli Manning

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown Behind Line of Scrimmage</td><td class="textright">35</td><td class="textright">45</td><td class="textright">260</td><td class="textright">77.8</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 1-10 yds</td><td class="textright">155</td><td class="textright">221</td><td class="textright">1,306</td><td class="textright">70.1</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 11-20 yds</td><td class="textright">50</td><td class="textright">112</td><td class="textright">860</td><td class="textright">44.6</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 21-30 yds</td><td class="textright">13</td><td class="textright">29</td><td class="textright">425</td><td class="textright">44.8</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 31-40 yds</td><td class="textright">6</td><td class="textright">19</td><td class="textright">319</td><td class="textright">31.6</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 41+ yds</td><td class="textright">0</td><td class="textright">1</td><td class="textright">0</td><td class="textright">0.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Setsuna 12-09-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

I'm completely convinced you hate RGIII with every fiber of your being. You'll slobber all over Luck but you can't say anything good about RGIII without a "but..." statement. It's annoying really.

-King- 12-09-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9194468)
I'm completely convinced you hate RGIII with every fiber of your being. You'll slobber all over Luck but you can't say anything good about RGIII without a "but..." statement. It's annoying really.

Meh...she does this same thing against Cam Newton and some other players. I'm used to it LMAO It's kind of amusing arguing with her.

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:26 PM

it's pretty simple IMHO

an elite QB wins games...it gets you to the playoffs

but to win a Super Bowl it still takes a team effort...and maybe a bounce or two in your way

(IE Welker dropping the game clinching pass in the Super Bowl last year)

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:27 PM

she has no idea what she's watching...she reads something and that dictates her opinion...she knew Bryce Brown as a "fumbler" last week because he fumbled in his first ever game playing in the NFL a few times.

she just compared RGIII to Vick and they are totally different players...said RGIII was inaccurate which is totally wrong...and then said Vick had a cannon (true) and used that against RGIII who also has a flat out cannon

dumb
dumb
dumb

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194473)
it's pretty simple IMHO

an elite QB wins games...it gets you to the playoffs

but to win a Super Bowl it still takes a team effort...and maybe a bounce or two in your way

(IE Welker dropping the game clinching pass in the Super Bowl last year)

Elite QBs like Bono, Grbac and Trent?

Setsuna 12-09-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9194472)
Meh...she does this same thing against Cam Newton and some other players. I'm used to it LMAO It's kind of amusing arguing with her.

ROFL I need to get used to it then. Thanks King. :D

BigMeatballDave 12-09-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194420)

and if they do...

Joe Montana and his multiple rings in an era that didn't make it QB friendly, says Hi

Dylan 12-09-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9194466)
He's not wrong. Hell RGIII has completed more deep balls than Manning.

RGIII

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td><table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td align="left">BY PASS PLAY</td><td class="textright"> CMP</td><td class="textright">ATT</td><td class="textright">YDS</td><td class="textright">CMP%</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown Behind Line of Scrimmage</td><td class="textright">61</td><td class="textright">75</td><td class="textright">326</td><td class="textright">81.3</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 1-10 yds</td><td class="textright">101</td><td class="textright">153</td><td class="textright">920</td><td class="textright">66.0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 11-20 yds</td><td class="textright">44</td><td class="textright">68</td><td class="textright">944</td><td class="textright">64.7</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 21-30 yds</td><td class="textright">8</td><td class="textright">13</td><td class="textright">224</td><td class="textright">61.5</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 31-40 yds</td><td class="textright">0</td><td class="textright">4</td><td class="textright">0</td><td class="textright">0.0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 41+ yds</td><td class="textright">4</td><td class="textright">12</td><td class="textright">246</td><td class="textright">33.3</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td class="textright">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Eli Manning

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown Behind Line of Scrimmage</td><td class="textright">35</td><td class="textright">45</td><td class="textright">260</td><td class="textright">77.8</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 1-10 yds</td><td class="textright">155</td><td class="textright">221</td><td class="textright">1,306</td><td class="textright">70.1</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 11-20 yds</td><td class="textright">50</td><td class="textright">112</td><td class="textright">860</td><td class="textright">44.6</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 21-30 yds</td><td class="textright">13</td><td class="textright">29</td><td class="textright">425</td><td class="textright">44.8</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 31-40 yds</td><td class="textright">6</td><td class="textright">19</td><td class="textright">319</td><td class="textright">31.6</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td>Pass Thrown 41+ yds</td><td class="textright">0</td><td class="textright">1</td><td class="textright">0</td><td class="textright">0.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

Who cares about QB stats besides you? Stats don't tell the story.

Eli Manning 2 Super Bowls wins- along with 2 Super Bowl MVPs

Stop comparing apples to oranges!

Get back to me when RG3 wins something -

End of story!

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9194480)
Joe Montana and his multiple rings in an era that didn't make it QB friendly, says Hi

I think Hootie's 'in his cups.'

-King- 12-09-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194420)

and if they do...

They're not beating the Patriots or the Texans. Shit both teams have already kicked the shit out of the Broncos once this year.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-09-2012 07:30 PM

Grandpa's cough medicine eh?

-King- 12-09-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9194485)

End of story!

Get back to me when RG3 wins something

You should really stop moving goal posts LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 12-09-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9194492)
They're not beating the Patriots or the Texans. Shit both teams have already kicked the shit out of the Broncos once this year.

This

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9194492)

yeah, lol

when McCoy was still making Peyton run a huddle offense

I guess we'll see

Easy 6 12-09-2012 07:31 PM

Lumberjack Saturday is all about it, a beard in the snow is better than peanut butter & jelly.

I bet this is over early...

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9194485)

End of story!

Get back to me when RG3 wins something

Guess Baylor wasn't well rounded enough to make it to the SB.

He's comparing 2012 stats to 2012 stats, that's as apples to apples as you can get concerning present skill levels of the two.

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9194480)

different era before salary cap to me is meaningless

the NFL then was more like MLB...only a handful of teams truly had a shot

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:33 PM

she's a homer girl that knows nothing about the NFL

she hates RGIII because he's in the Giants division

I have RGIII as the 6th best QB in the NFL in year one...that's pretty remarkable for a rookie

Dylan 12-09-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9194498)
You should really stop moving goal posts LMAO

LOL - It's all about winning the "Big One." That is the goal. Not quarterback stats

okay, moving on to Sunday Night Football.

Dylan 12-09-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194475)
she has no idea what she's watching...she reads something and that dictates her opinion...she knew Bryce Brown as a "fumbler" last week because he fumbled in his first ever game playing in the NFL a few times.

she just compared RGIII to Vick and they are totally different players...said RGIII was inaccurate which is totally wrong...and then said Vick had a cannon (true) and used that against RGIII who also has a flat out cannon

dumb
dumb
dumb

You're dumb! I compared VICK vs. RG3 ARM STRENGTH!

learn how to read, Hootie

Hootie 12-09-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9194536)
You're dumb! I compared VICK vs. RG3 ARM STRENGTH!

which are very comparableq

BigMeatballDave 12-09-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9194507)
different era before salary cap to me is meaningless

the NFL then was more like MLB...only a handful of teams truly had a shot

Fact. The NFL adjusted rules to facilitate offenses.

The salary cap had nothing to do with that.

Setsuna 12-09-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9194461)
First, take away the Redskins running game and then tell me what you have?

I said, RG3 is a dynamic player...However, it is a bit early to place him in the HOF - The read option might be able to work this year - but what about for the next 15 years? He is explosive - but how long will that last before he breaks down? 4-5 years?

Which thing is not like the other? I definitely have lost some respect for Dylan. And I counted 4 "buts" and I'm including the "however." Can't give the kid a break worth shit.

LiveSteam 12-09-2012 07:47 PM

Ok/ Time for Suh to break out the check book. KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Aidan 12-09-2012 07:48 PM

is the field heated? why is the snow not sticking?

LiveSteam 12-09-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidan (Post 9194575)
is the field heated? why is the snow not sticking?

& you wounder why Bug hates you

Easy 6 12-09-2012 07:50 PM

Rodgers looks off fairley with contempt

Aidan 12-09-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9194577)
& you wounder why Bug hates you

huh? it's a simple question, if you have no answer **** off.

Easy 6 12-09-2012 07:52 PM

Just a beautiful looking game, breath coming out of their mouths just like Madden.

Uh oh, lions pounce...

LiveSteam 12-09-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidan (Post 9194587)
huh? it's a simple question, if you have no answer **** off.

****ing off has become very boring lately. What else ya got?

SAUTO 12-09-2012 08:51 PM

How is qb with a 67 percent completion rate "inaccurate"?
Posted via Mobile Device

Baby Lee 12-09-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9194813)
How is qb with a 67 percent completion rate "inaccurate"?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm persistently confused as to whether your name is Jason Sauto, or you are pimping Jason's Auto, a used car/car repair business.

;)

SAUTO 12-09-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9195165)
I'm persistently confused as to whether your name is Jason Sauto, or you are pimping Jason's Auto, a used car/car repair business.

;)

Asian
Posted via Mobile Device