ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Titty Meat 03-22-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9522209)
I bet we can guess on the reason it's happening to you...

*Monopoly*

No, this happens to every man who's ever had a relationship with a women under 25. Judging from your butthurt though you might have a bigger pussy than some of them http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8676/iseeu.png

Fish 03-22-2013 07:39 PM

Did you flex for them? Flash em the guns?

Tell us more, pimp... LMAO...

Titty Meat 03-22-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9522236)
Did you flex for them? Flash em the guns?

Tell us more, pimp... LMAO...

I never claimed to be anything other than a guy who's learned from his past mistakes with women and losing a Monopoly bet.

You however seem upset http://imageshack.us/a/img338/7520/q9amn.png

HoneyBadger 03-22-2013 08:00 PM

Why do you have to mention Monopoly in each post? What did I miss?

spades 03-22-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9520863)
Rape. Reported.

Meanwhile, while everyone seems to have found someone to be interested in, I can't seem to get rid of someone. We were in the same class, hung out a few times, talked a bit, but there were a couple of deal breakers for me.

No sex, didnt screw he over, but she did bring up the subject of a relationship after a few weeks. Now we are "friends".... And she keeps inviting me to do things. I'm not comfortable with it, and to be honest Im always dreading an outing with her. I don't even like texting her. It's her birthday tomorrow, so I said I'd hang out, but then she gets the balls to invite me somewhere tonight too.

I've been on the other side of this as I am sure most have, so I've been a pretty nice guy aside from posting about it on a message board. But it just feels like I'm stringing her along or something.

1) you need to **** her

2) never talk to here again

3) go about you life a happy man

Pasta Little Brioni 03-23-2013 06:44 AM

Buck's gonna get ****ed

Dave Lane 03-23-2013 09:58 AM

In todays world anyone that doesn't get laid on the first date should be ashamed.

I always told women a quote from Samantha in Sex and the City, relationships are the wrong way around, you should have sex first to see if its worth putting the time and effort in for a relationship.

bevischief 03-23-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9522191)
I'm drunk so i'll share with you folks a story from last night.

First of all let me get my Monopoly quota out of the way.

Ok now that that's out of the way let me share something with you young thundercats. Women are ****ing fickle. Very fickle. It has been my experience with internet dating that the less texting after first meeting the better. Women for whatever reason begin to play this game where they don't text you that much and try to ignore you. If you give in you become clingy and disposable. I've finally mastered this game to where it backfires on them. As a result last night I had a young 20 year old banging the door down after turning her game against her.

So did you pass go?

Titty Meat 03-23-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9523318)
In todays world anyone that doesn't get laid on the first date should be ashamed.

I always told women a quote from Samantha in Sex and the City, relationships are the wrong way around, you should have sex first to see if its worth putting the time and effort in for a relationship.

I don't know what kind of monopoly pieces you're playing with but " I don't want it if its that easy"

KCGal 03-23-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9523541)
I don't know what kind of monopoly pieces you're playing with but " I don't want it if its that easy"

Agree. I always say you shouldn't sleep with a man if you wouldn't trust him with your bank account info. I would NEVER swap bank accounts on the first date. o:-)

Spott 03-23-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9523318)

You know how I know you're gay? :)

Rausch 03-23-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCGal (Post 9523623)
Agree. I always say you shouldn't sleep with a man if you wouldn't trust him with your bank account info.

Well, there's reason 202,394 I'll never **** a guy...

Dave Lane 03-23-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9523541)

They all are if you have the game...

Ponder that for a moment and let the first women that hasn't ever slept with a man on the first date that is over 25 go ahead and post about it...

Discuss Thrower 03-23-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9523645)
You know how I know you're gay? NTTAWT :)

FYP

Buck 03-23-2013 07:02 PM

I have been sitting around sober listening to my dad and his golf buddies get drunk and I can't story thinking about this girl. I told her I was getting away for the weekend so I have an excuse for not talking to her for a couple days, but I sorta want to text her...but I don't know wtf to say.

Dayze 03-23-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9522308)
Why do you have to mention Monopoly in each post? What did I miss?

he lost a bet and has to reference something Monopoly related in his post for a certain number of days.

can't remember who he lost the bet to though

Planetman 03-23-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9524430)
I have been sitting around sober listening to my dad and his golf buddies get drunk and I can't story thinking about this girl. I told her I was getting away for the weekend so I have an excuse for not talking to her for a couple days, but I sorta want to text her...but I don't know wtf to say.

Beg. :p

HoneyBadger 03-23-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

I hate it when I wanna talk to a girl, but nothing comes to mind.

Buck 03-23-2013 07:50 PM

I just feel sorta bad because I was trying to be a perfect gentleman on the first date because I think I want to have a relationship with her, but instead we got drunk and slept together. Had a great time, but probably went too far too soon and I don't know how she feels about it.

SAUTO 03-23-2013 08:06 PM

Just text her and say hello.
Conversation should come naturally from that point.
Posted via Mobile Device

HoneyBadger 03-23-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9524493)
I just feel sorta bad because I was trying to be a perfect gentleman on the first date because I think I want to have a relationship with her, but instead we got drunk and slept together. Had a great time, but probably went too far too soon and I don't know how she feels about it.

Just tell her you respect her, because she's someone's daughter. Girls love hearing that shit.

ThaVirus 03-23-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9524493)

You sound like a ****ing girl, dude. Reach in between your legs where your balls are supposed to be and find the courage to PURSUE.

Bitches love random texts anyway.

Spott 03-23-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9524517)
Just text her and say hello.
Conversation should come naturally from that point.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tell her that you love her. That should work.

SAUTO 03-23-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9524674)

Yeah don't do that
Posted via Mobile Device

Discuss Thrower 03-23-2013 09:32 PM

I apparently have this thing were women who are taken enjoy conversations with me, but single ones avoid me like the Bubonic plague.

Ebolapox 03-23-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9524674)

Buck 03-23-2013 09:51 PM

Yeah I've just been nervous that I ****ed this one up right off the bat.

I lied earlier in the thread and said there was no sex because for some reason I didn't want you guys to think she was easy or anything. There was rough wild drunken monkey sex...which was awesome, but I didn't want to just bang this girl.

I guess I was worried about that...my last relationship ****ed me up pretty good. I've been nervous ever since I left for work Friday morning.

However, I did text her after JASONSAUTO told me to nut up, and based on her reply, I think I'm going to be okay.

SORRY FOR ACTING LIKE A BITCH THO.

Bowser 03-23-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9524771)
Yeah I've just been nervous that I ****ed this one up right off the bat.

I lied earlier in the thread and said there was no sex because for some reason I didn't want you guys to think she was easy or anything. There was rough wild drunken monkey sex...which was awesome, but I didn't want to just bang this girl.

I guess I was worried about that...my last relationship ****ed me up pretty good. I've been nervous ever since I left for work Friday morning.

However, I did text her after JASONSAUTO told me to nut up, and based on her reply, I think I'm going to be okay.

Don't put preconceived notions on this chick becasue your last girl sank your battleship. Remember it's a clean slate now.

ThaVirus 03-23-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9524771)

It's all gravy, bro. Just don't make us have to nut check you anymore.

EDIT: And good luck with the lady friend.

Dayze 03-23-2013 10:00 PM

for the record though....I'm SOOOOOO glad I'm out of the dating thing.

I was so glad I didn't have to deal with that shit. Met my wife and knew immeidately.

10 years later....

penbrook 03-23-2013 10:02 PM

Lol Lance Twidwell or Twiddy just went on his first date yesterday lol.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-23-2013 10:08 PM

Have a friend who wasn't banging a chick because he was playing that 'wanting a relationship' card. She lost interest and they never banged. She was so ****ing hot too. I felt bad for him. Says he got a beej though

Buck 03-23-2013 10:10 PM

I guess that's just some kind of misconception that some people have.

lcarus 03-23-2013 10:13 PM

I had a hot date tonight with my bracket. Wow am I a loser...lol

lcarus 03-23-2013 10:14 PM

...and I dont think we're gonna see eachother again

Buck 03-23-2013 10:14 PM

Did u ****?

HoneyBadger 03-23-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9524725)
I apparently have this thing were women who are taken enjoy conversations with me, but single ones avoid me like the Bubonic plague.

You're safe. Such a good friend. Aka pussy

Tombstone RJ 03-23-2013 10:18 PM

this thread, it delivers.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-23-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9524687)
Yeah don't do that
Posted via Mobile Device

Works on fatties, ditch pigs, and single mothers though

lcarus 03-23-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9524816)
Did u ****?

Well I mean....I got ****ed pretty hard.

Buck 03-24-2013 02:58 AM

I've got a 7 am tee time today and I set my alarm for 5:30 am and my phone just started going off and I thought it was the alarm but she was drunk dialing me and was planning on leaving a voicemail, but I answered it and she got super embarrassed. I wish I wouldn't have so I could have heard the voicemail, but I think this puts to rest my worries. I know she wants to see me now.

bevischief 03-24-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Don't do it.

Buck 03-24-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9525201)
Don't do it.

You're a little behind.

bevischief 03-24-2013 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9525224)
You're a little behind.

This thread I don't follow everyday. Since I am married. I Just like to laugh at the young and sometimes offer advice when I do read it. So do what you young ones want to do. No offense.

SAUTO 03-24-2013 07:17 AM

I think you did the right thing buck.

You told her you were going to be out for a couple days, then texted.

Made her know you were thinking about her and feel special because you took time out of your "guy time" just to say hey.
Posted via Mobile Device

lewdog 03-24-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9525200)
I've got a 7 am tee time today and I set my alarm for 5:30 am and my phone just started going off and I thought it was the alarm but she was drunk dialing me and was planning on leaving a voicemail, but I answered it and she got super embarrassed. I wish I wouldn't have so I could have heard the voicemail, but I think this puts to rest my worries. I know she wants to see me now.

Tell her, "Baby, I got tee time today so I can't see you tonight. But plan on getting super drunk the next night and we can hook up, and you know......pretend we're animals." That should about seal the deal.

luv 03-24-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9525265)
Tell her, "Baby, I got tee time today so I can't see you tonight. But plan on getting super drunk the next night and we can hook up, and you know......pretend we're animals." That should about seal the deal.

I would suggest sex when they're not drunk. At least once.

I'm confused, as I thought Buck gave up drinking.

Buck 03-24-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9525287)
I would suggest sex when they're not drunk. At least once.

I'm confused, as I thought Buck gave up drinking.

Yeah I did, but when SDSU lost in the MWC tourney I got shitfaced. So I went out for 1 drink with her and it turned into 6.

I'll be nice next time.

HoneyBadger 03-24-2013 10:38 AM

Sober sex is fine if you're into relationships.

Discuss Thrower 03-24-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9524818)
You're safe. Such a good friend. Aka pussy

Well I've got that going for me.. Which is nice.

SAUTO 03-24-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9525352)
Yeah I did, but when SDSU lost in the MWC tourney I got shitfaced. So I went out for 1 drink with her and it turned into 6.

I'll be nice next time.

Six drinks is drunk?
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck 03-24-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9525841)
Six drinks is drunk?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm a light weight for sure. Used to drink 7 nights a week. When I started dieting, cut it to about once or twice a month, and then quit completely as my new year's resolution.

Buck 03-25-2013 10:22 PM

2nd date tonight...went very well.

Went to her neighborhood (the beach) and hung out at her place. She's pretty dope y'all.

Discuss Thrower 03-25-2013 10:32 PM

I keep getting unsolicited SnapChats from this one dame whom I've desired..

HoneyBadger 03-25-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9529714)
I keep getting unsolicited SnapChats from this one dame whom I've desired..

Can you randomly chat with people on that app?

Discuss Thrower 03-25-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9529726)
Can you randomly chat with people on that app?

Have to have their username or cell number. Girl has my number, must have found me through that.

SPchief 03-25-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9529705)

Went to her neighborhood (the beach) and hung out at her place. She's pretty dope y'all.

Did you go 2 for 2?

Buck 03-26-2013 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9529757)
Did you go 2 for 2?

Naw...just relaxed, went out to the beach, ate dinner with a gorgeous view.

Went back to her place where she had a jar full of questions written on tiny pieces of paper that we asked and answered for each other. She's different than any girl I've ever known. It has me excited.

lewdog 03-26-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9529848)

Went back to her place where she had a jar full of questions written on tiny pieces of paper that we asked and answered for each other. .

???

That sounds like shit you do before you get married to make sure you are on the same page about finances and kids. Yikes!

Pepe Silvia 03-26-2013 06:37 PM

This would be the last place for one to take dating advice. ;)

Lumpy 03-26-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9531446)
???

That sounds like shit you do before you get married to make sure you are on the same page about finances and kids. Yikes!

LMAO

Buck - Congrats! :thumb:

Buck 03-26-2013 06:55 PM

Man, I just wrote out this long ass post about stuff, but deleted it...

The question thing was really fun actually.

My roommate is mad though because she is his lifelong crush, lol. I don't care though, he has a girlfriend.

lcarus 03-26-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9529848)
Naw...just relaxed, went out to the beach, ate dinner with a gorgeous view.

Went back to her place where she had a jar full of questions written on tiny pieces of paper that we asked and answered for each other. She's different than any girl I've ever known. It has me excited.

Congrats. Hopefully it all works out for you.

WV 03-26-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9531491)
Man, I just wrote out this long ass post about stuff, but deleted it...

The question thing was really fun actually.

My roommate is mad though because she is his lifelong crush, lol. I don't care though, he has a girlfriend.

What's his girlfriend look like...tell him you'll exchange pictures!

Oh and congrats and stuff.

Buck 03-26-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9531494)
Congrats. Hopefully it all works out for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9531464)
LMAO

Buck - Congrats! :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9531497)
What's his girlfriend look like...tell him you'll exchange pictures!

Oh and congrats and stuff.

Thanks by the way.

I'm not attracted to his gf at all, not that she's fat or ugly or anything, just not my type.

This girl I'm seeing is 5'10 w/ a very nice body and a gorgeous face. Glad I'm tall.

lcarus 03-26-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9531504)
Thanks by the way.

I'm not attracted to his gf at all, not that she's fat or ugly or anything, just not my type.

This girl I'm seeing is 5'10 w/ a very nice body and a gorgeous face. Glad I'm tall.

Tall is nice. How are the hands and feet? That's a deal breaker for me. I couldn't deal with man hands or man feet.

Buck 03-26-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9531510)
Tall is nice. How are the hands and feet? That's a deal breaker for me. I couldn't deal with man hands or man feet.

I haven't paid attention to her feet, but I noticed she has small hands yesterday.

CHENZ A! 03-26-2013 07:11 PM

Do work, Buck! The jar-question thing actually sounds like an interesting icebreaker.

CHENZ A! 03-26-2013 07:12 PM

Also, if she's doing that shit with you, then she's definitely considering you for relationship material.

Buck 03-26-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9531519)
Do work, Buck! The jar-question thing actually sounds like an interesting icebreaker.

Yeah totally.

lewdog 03-26-2013 07:38 PM

Hey Buck, I'd be your boo.

Buck 03-26-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9531563)
Hey Buck, I'd be your boo.

Deal.

Ecto-I 03-26-2013 08:39 PM

Ok...gonna throw this out there.

In my 29 years of life I've either been the guy that casually dates a lot of girls, but when I get into a relationship, its VERY fast. Like my last GF and I spent every day together after our first date.

So now, I've been dating a girl for about 3.5 weeks. We see each other like once or sometimes twice per week. We had sex for the first time last week. Now I really like this chick so I'm thinking "Yay! Ecto will get to see her like a lot more than once or twice per week!"

Au Contraire. She's still a bit aloof and confining me to the 1-2 hangouts per. So here's my question....

What is normal dating frequency for a 3.5 week relationship and for how long? I'm obviously used to very fast relationships which may not be normal or healthy which is why this feels soooo slow for me!

Buck 03-26-2013 08:44 PM

I don't think that's moving too slow for 3.5 weeks...but most of my relationships we were seeing each other 3-4 times a week at least at that point.

luv 03-26-2013 08:46 PM

What caused those other relationships to fail? I say space and boundaries are good and healthy at first. Don't think too much into and let it progress. It may be taking it a little longer for it to click with her. I'd say give it a few more weeks or months. If you're still uncomfortable with the pace, talk to her about it.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03-26-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecto-I (Post 9531744)

What is normal dating frequency for a 3.5 week relationship and for how long?

Move her in and get rid of her cat

ThaVirus 03-26-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9531513)
I haven't paid attention to her feet, but I noticed she has small hands yesterday.

Man, that's usually one of the first things I look at. A pair of jacked up feet/toes can be a near-deal breaker for me if I've yet to develop feelings for a girl. If I already have a crush or some kind of feelings, it doesn't seem to matter as much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9531519)
The jar-question thing actually sounds like an interesting icebreaker.

I was thinking that. I'll have to add that to my repertoire.

luv 03-26-2013 08:49 PM

I'm currently smitten over a guy I've gone out with a couple of times. However, he's unsure about dating. He hasn't been divorced that long, he has his kids half the time, he works a couple of part time jobs while he finishes school (like me, he went back later in life). I have no clue how he feels about me. He's so busy, and he's rediscovering himself and readjusting his priorities. I try not to read much into him not having time to see me, but, at the same time, I wish he was ready to make a little more time. I don't want to push it though.

Titty Meat 03-26-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecto-I (Post 9531744)
Ok...gonna throw this out there.

So now, I've been dating a girl for about 3.5 weeks. We see each other like once or sometimes twice per week. We had sex for the first time last week. \

http://theknickswall.com/wp-content/...JASON-KIDD.gif

Titty Meat 03-26-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9529705)

Did you kiss her?