ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What happened to GoChiefs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299186)

Easy 6 04-08-2016 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12169110)
We're gonna' get along great, because I'm done trolling the Chiefs, because I'm done caring about the Chiefs, because the Chiefs are no longer a part of my life.

Congratulations!

We just won our first playoff game in 22 years, the needle is pointing decidedly up with a front office that is cohesive and proactive, our talent pool is young, stocked and about to get even deeper... and NOW is the time to stop caring?

THIS is the time to get with the team and come on in for the BIG WIN

TimBone 04-08-2016 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12169133)
We just won our first playoff game in 22 years, the needle is pointing decidedly up with a front office that is cohesive and proactive, our talent pool is young, stocked and about to get even deeper... and NOW is the time to stop caring?

THIS is the time to get with the team and come on in for the BIG WIN

You don't understand, bro.....Alex Smith.

BigCatDaddy 04-08-2016 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12169139)

As shitty as ASS11 is, the Donks piggy backing Manning last year does provide some hope.

Easy 6 04-08-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12169139)

I like ol' Dag, thinking he needs to be kidnapped and de-programmed... the Cult of Clay is ruining his life, he hasnt spoken to his own family in 10 years

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2016 12:07 PM

I will not support a franchise that operates like it's 1990.

I liked the 90's. The Chiefs had a great defense and the league was defense-friendly.

That time is over.

Do you realize how stacked top to bottom KC would have to be to win a Super Bowl with Reid and Smith?

I mean, like a ****ing Pro Bowler every other guy-stacked.

Yeah, yeah, sometimes things work out or you catch breaks and so on, but this is a QB league, and the Chiefs simply don't give a ****.

If they don't give a ****, I don't give a ****.

Frankly, I'm glad it's over. It was a little painful to let go of them, but change always is.

No ill will to KC here, I lived there a long time. But that phase of my life is over and the last time I visited, I couldn't wait to leave. The mid west is no longer home.

The Chiefs can operate however they see fit, it's no longer my war.

Have a great season.

TimBone 04-08-2016 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12169165)
I like ol' Dag, thinking he needs to be kidnapped and de-programmed... the Cult of Clay is ruining his life, he hasnt spoken to his own family in 10 years

I agree, outside of his football posts, and his clay obsession, he's cool.

Discuss Thrower 04-08-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 12169154)
As shitty as ASS11 is, the Donks piggy backing Manning last year does provide some hope.

That defense was positively stacked and was orchestrated by a coach several factors better than Bob Sutton.

Chief Northman 04-08-2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12169187)

I liked the 90's. The Chiefs had a great defense and the league was defense-friendly.

That time is over.

Do you realize how stacked top to bottom KC would have to be to win a Super Bowl with Reid and Smith?

Yeah, yeah, sometimes things work out or you catch breaks and so on, but this is a QB league, and the Chiefs simply don't give a ****.

Frankly, I'm glad it's over. It was a little painful to let go of them, but change always is.

No ill will to KC here, I lived there a long time. But that phase of my life is over and the last time I visited, I couldn't wait to leave. The mid west is no longer home.

Have a great season.

Well, .....bye.

bsp4444 04-08-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

That time is over.

Have a great season.

A broken down Peyton Manning just won the Superbowl. Your argument is flawed.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 04-08-2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

That time is over.

Have a great season.

This is Clay. He's even posting in the star wars forum, totally blew his cover

Ban him!!

Sully 04-08-2016 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12169299)

Ban him!!

ROFL

DAYS after he is outed for who he is, you bring your thoughts of who it is, and are dead wrong. That's awesome.
I bet you're fun to watch ESPN classic with.

O.city 04-08-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 12169307)
ROFL

DAYS after he is outed for who he is, you bring your thoughts of who it is, and are dead wrong. That's awesome.

Everything is exciting when you dont remember the past.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2016 01:17 PM

Quote:

ROFL

God damn he's a moron.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2016 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsp4444 (Post 12169269)
A broken down Peyton Manning just won the Superbowl. Your argument is flawed.

I'll live with it. Have a great season.

Sorter 04-08-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

ROFL

LMAO

Titty Meat 04-08-2016 02:24 PM

We have the best GM in franchise history since early Carl Peterson. Life is good for this franchise folks.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2016 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 12169403)
We have the best GM in franchise history since early Carl Peterson. Life is good for this franchise folks.

Yep. Dorsey is a great GM.

Discuss Thrower 04-08-2016 02:31 PM

holy shit he's back

ChiliConCarnage 04-08-2016 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12164408)
After I left you some pos-rep spelling it out in all but Crayon, I'm sure you finally solved the mystery.

Kudos, good sir. :)

tbf, you have some really obvious tells in your posting style and timing. I wake up early and the board is typically dead but you like to spam every thread so your username is at the most recent response to the top 5 threads posted early in the morning. It made it really obvious weeks ago who you were

http://i.imgur.com/S40F6h3.png?1

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage (Post 12169417)
tbf, you have some really obvious tells in your posting style and timing. I wake up early and the board is typically dead but you like to spam every thread so your username is at the most recent response to the top 5 threads posted early in the morning. It made it really obvious weeks ago who you were

http://i.imgur.com/S40F6h3.png?1

I get up early and I like to read what happened whilst I was sleeping. I don't really care if my name is on a bunch of threads.

Easy 6 04-08-2016 03:10 PM

Yeah, I dont see the problem with posting early in the morn, it just tells me the guy has a job he has to get up early for

I routinely check in at 3:30 - 4:30 in the morning before work to kill some time while the coffee kicks in

TimBone 04-08-2016 03:29 PM

I don't wake up before 10am. Of course, I never go to bed before 3am.

RealSNR 04-08-2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12169299)

Ban him!!

You are Bob.

Get raped and die.

Jakemall 04-08-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Sounds like an enriching proposition.

RealSNR 04-08-2016 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squalor2 (Post 12168689)
Lots of soap always is Fax
His head, front and backs
RealSNR
Collects piss in jars
And vinegars his ass

F-

Terrible, uneven rhythm. Bad prosody. Your 4th line is just as long as your 2nd and 5th line. It's like a dirty old drunk Japanese man tried to write a haiku.

Quite possibly the worst sample of creative writing I've ever read.

O.city 04-08-2016 03:43 PM

What happened to snr? He ruined the mock draft, that's what

RealSNR 04-08-2016 03:45 PM

HOLY **** IS IT ME OR DID IT JUST GET SUPER CONDESCENDING IN HERE?

RealSNR 04-08-2016 03:46 PM

Yes, you will all be subjected to Draft Forum inside jokes. I'm raping you all with it.

Enjoy.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 04-08-2016 03:50 PM

Quote:

ROFL

If I didn't have a personal life I suppose I could follow every thread, every single day of the week. Get a hobby.

ChiliConCarnage 04-08-2016 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12169459)
Yeah, I dont see the problem with posting early in the morn, it just tells me the guy has a job he has to get up early for

I routinely check in at 3:30 - 4:30 in the morning before work to kill some time while the coffee kicks in

I didn't mean to imply there was something wrong. You wouldn't notice normally because other posts would occur but that doesn't happen that early in the morning.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12169459)

Exactly.

mdstu 04-08-2016 05:55 PM

Quote:

That time is over.

Have a great season.

The emotion and fervor of this post don't match the message.
I can't help thinking that you actually do give a ****.

I'd guess that you will be right back to your old tired routine before the first quarter of the season is up.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdstu (Post 12169677)
The emotion and fervor of this post don't match the message.
I can't help thinking that you actually do give a ****.

I'd guess that you will be right back to your old tired routine before the first quarter of the season is up.

Nope. I just felt the board and a few old friends deserved an explanation. And really, the level of "emotion" in that post was pretty low.

If you observe, you see that I stay out of Chiefs threads altogether. Sometimes I skirt the line ( Bowe thread, no longer a Chief / Paxton Lynch, not a Chief etc. ), but I have no desire to engage in full-on Chiefs discussion nor do I wish to participate in game threads or Alex Smith pile-ons.

The Chiefs just are what they are, and they're not for me.

Best of luck!

mdstu 04-08-2016 06:07 PM

I hope you're right.

Best of luck to you, too.

Sully 04-08-2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12169521)
If I didn't have a personal life I suppose I could follow every thread, every single day of the week. Get a hobby.

Hey, I commend you on your exciting and interesting life. We at CP know nothing of the fun and adventure that you experience on the reg.

That said, don't try to act like you know something when you clearly don't. That and an arrogance undeterred by constantly being wrong are your benchmarks, here, in all your accounts.

Ming the Merciless 04-08-2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 12162025)
Well, his ban is going to end but I'm not sure whether he'll be back or not.

I wouldn't come back if I was him....he got a shitty deal.

Bwana 04-08-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 12170120)
I wouldn't come back if I was him....he got a shitty deal.

I can live with that, but that's just me.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-08-2016 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12170239)

Come on Bwana. You know you want to take him ATV'ing deep in the Montana forests. You can run faster than he can. :D

Bwana 04-08-2016 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12170274)
Come on Bwana. You know you want to take him ATV'ing deep in the Montana forests. You can run faster than he can. :D

ROFL Dammed if I didn't make him that offer a few years ago and he didn't respond. He would have had the time of his life.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2016 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12170294)
ROFL Dammed if I didn't make him that offer a few years ago and he didn't respond. He would have had the time of his life.

LMAO

I remember that. You and "Uncle Otter" were going to teach Clay the ways and means of country livin'.

I have a feeling that would probably not be a very pleasant "gay day" for Clay.

Ming the Merciless 04-08-2016 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12170239)

There's pros and cons to all choices.

Bwana 04-08-2016 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12170328)
LMAO

I remember that. You and "Uncle Otter" were going to teach Clay the ways and means of country livin'.

I have a feeling that would probably not be a very pleasant "gay day" for Clay.

Perhaps not at first, but it would have been a memorable experience for the youngster and he would have loved it by the time the dust settled. Uncle rockymtnchief was also going out join in on the Atv riding, gun shooting, beer drinking, fishing adventure adventure.

Bwana 04-08-2016 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 12170341)
There's pros and cons to all choices.

It depends on which side of the fence you're standing on I guess.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-08-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12170343)
Perhaps not at first, but it would have been a memorable experience for the youngster and he would have loved it by the time the dust settled. Uncle rockymtnchief was also going out join in on the Atv riding, gun shooting, beer drinking, fishing adventure adventure.

Damn that sounds like fun. I swear when I retire, I'm moving to a town with a gas station and a post office, population 2.

Bwana 04-08-2016 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12170347)
Damn that sounds like fun. I swear when I retire, I'm moving to a town with a gas station and a post office, population 2.

Yeah, in the right environment, that wouldn't be all bad.

TimBone 04-08-2016 10:08 PM

I'd hope the second person was a woman.

stevieray 04-08-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

I'd never want to leave.

Bwana 04-08-2016 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12170366)
I'd never want to leave.

Yeah I'm still waiting for you to swing up here for an adventure.

stevieray 04-08-2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12170377)
Yeah I'm still waiting for you to swing up here for an adventure.

Some day, man, some day.

My mom worked up in Glacier NF, and loved it.

Bwana 04-08-2016 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12170381)
Some day, man, some day.

My mom worked up in Glacier NF, and loved it.

Some day, we will all be taking dirt naps, make it happen, it's not that far away Captain.

stevieray 04-08-2016 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12170383)
Some day, we will all be taking dirt naps, make it happen, it's not that far away Captain.

I hear ya.

Bwana 04-08-2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12170386)
I hear ya.

Love the new avatar BTW.

stevieray 04-08-2016 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12170388)
Love the new avatar BTW.

Thanks! Seriously though, I'll talk to Joe in Co and maybe we can get Hondo too...:eek:

Bwana 04-08-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12170390)
Thanks! Seriously though, I'll talk to Joe in Co and maybe we can get Honda too...:eek:

Yeah Joe is way past due for a trip, I know he is ready and Hondo is always game. When you talk to Joe, tell him to go rub some salt on his nuts. :)

stevieray 04-08-2016 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12170392)
Yeah Joe is way past due for a trip, I know he is ready and Hondo is always game. When you talk to Joe, tell him to go rub some salt on his nuts. :)

:D

Ming the Merciless 04-08-2016 11:00 PM

Clay > Alex Smith

Squalor2 04-08-2016 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12169516)
Yes, you will all be subjected to Draft Forum inside jokes. I'm raping you all with it.

Enjoy.

all right already. fat wallet

Mr. Flopnuts 04-09-2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

You mean he never even had the courtesy to get back to you with an RSVP? ROFL

RobBlake 04-09-2016 01:07 AM

Pic k your poison.

Hootie or clay unbanned

DaNewGuy 04-09-2016 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12170428)
Pic k your poison.

Hootie or clay unbanned

Hootie

Bwana 04-09-2016 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12170424)
You mean he never even had the courtesy to get back to you with an RSVP? ROFL

It would seem not. :hmmm:

Lex Luthor 04-09-2016 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12170428)
Pic k your poison.

Hootie or clay unbanned

Billay. Last I heard he was on the Miserable User list. He should be allowed to return LONG before either Hootie or Clay.

lewdog 04-09-2016 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 12170452)
Billay. Last I heard he was on the Miserable User list. He should be allowed to return LONG before either Hootie or Clay.

Besides just being flat out reeruned, what did Billay do?

SAUTO 04-09-2016 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12170465)
Besides just being flat out reeruned, what did Billay do?

Posed for one of the greatest pics EVAR!

Bwana 04-09-2016 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 12170452)

Well if you're a billay boy fan you'll sleep better tonight knowing he has been off MU for awhile now and evidently figured that out. He has been posting, primarily in DC.

Bwana 04-09-2016 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12170470)

ROFL Indeed

lewdog 04-09-2016 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12170470)

ROFL

Dem Biceps.....

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-09-2016 10:24 AM

The 'Billay Flex' should be stickied with a disclaimer about the wisdom of posting personal pics at Chiefs Planet.

Bwana 04-09-2016 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12170550)
The 'Billay Flex' should be stickied with a disclaimer about the wisdom of posting personal pics at Chiefs Planet.

Someone needs to run that down, that was a classic.

SAUTO 04-09-2016 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12170550)

Yeah, if you have a dildo in your hand don't post them here, there, anywhere.

Sassy Squatch 04-09-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12170551)
Someone needs to run that down, that was a classic.

I've got the one with the dildo in my inbox

Bwana 04-09-2016 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 12170556)

I've seen the flex one but must have missed the dildo shot. ROFL

SAUTO 04-09-2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

I'll pass on seeing a pic of you with a dildo in your inbox.

Easy 6 04-09-2016 10:40 AM

Bet I can speak for many here when I ask someone to please post the pics in question

SAUTO 04-09-2016 10:41 AM

I can't believe anyone here has missed it over the years.

Gonzo 04-09-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12170560)
Bet I can speak for many here when I ask someone to please post the pics in question

http://i49.tinypic.com/243gehv.jpg

Gonzo 04-09-2016 10:44 AM

Literally the first image on google image search when you type chiefs planet ginger flex.

TLO 04-09-2016 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12170563)

What a sexy beast!

seclark 04-09-2016 01:56 PM

ROFL
****in billay...
sec

TimBone 04-09-2016 02:21 PM

Quote:

I bet you do.