ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Defend Marcus Peters Here (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312015)

kcpasco 12-03-2017 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13260131)
And hurt the fans feelings too.

I like the guy when he is good. Not so much when he is sucking ass. Are we on the same page? I’m confused.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-03-2017 09:52 PM

Lil' Chiefy LOVES his scapegoats!

Same as it ever was.

Seriously, some of you don't deserve a ****ing championship.

GloryDayz 12-03-2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13260213)

Same as it ever was.

LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Reerun_KC 12-03-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13260192)
I like the guy when he is good. Not so much when he is sucking ass. Are we on the same page? I’m confused.

Yes same page. His sucking ass is still the best player on this defense without question.

RunKC 12-03-2017 10:03 PM

We don't have a pass rush. At all.

That's why all of our DB's are struggling.

Molitoth 12-03-2017 10:06 PM

The anthem still has people butthurt.

kcpasco 12-03-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13260260)

Nope. Peters is an asshole. I want him to play well or I hate him because he chooses to be that type of player.

TLO 12-03-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13260213)

Same as it ever was.

I really, REALLY ****ing hate your posts sometimes.

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-03-2017 10:36 PM

Trade him after the season and get as much as you can... He will be a Raider shortly anyway. He gave a 10 yard cushion on several 3rd downs today and is a giant pussy physically. His tackling is abhorrent.

kcpasco 12-03-2017 11:14 PM

Honestly is this the type of dude you wanna give a big contract to. He’s a very talented selfish player.

T-post Tom 12-04-2017 12:12 AM

Kelce seems to have figured it out. Maybe Peters will. If he doesn't by end of season, trade him for a draft pick. Normally I would NOT include division rivals in that statement... but maybe this time. Playing against him twice a year would certainly help our rushing game. And he damn sure couldn't keep up with Hill.

chiefzilla1501 12-04-2017 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 13259946)
Your're kidding right? He's obviously not giving effort. Bench him now!

He isn't tackling well for whatever reason. But that's ridiculous that he's not giving effort. Our corners all season have been asked to cover for 5-10 seconds. And qbs still don't throw his way. Our standards have gotten a little ridiculous. Five years ago, Marcus Cooper was targeted the minute the ball was snapped. That's what a corner looks like when a qb puts a target on your back.

Our pass rush is the worst it's ever been since peters has been here. Our safety help is the worst it's ever been. I can forgive him if he can't guard receivers on an island for 10 seconds consistently. Yeah, his coverage is down, but it's still excellent considering what he's asked to do. Sorry, don't buy for a second that he's loafing in coverage. Too cocky to want to get beat.

I remember what our defense looked like Warfield and bartee. No thank you.

Marcellus 12-04-2017 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13260260)

:facepalm:

mikeyis4dcats. 12-04-2017 09:46 AM

who cares? he is still the best we have in the secondary. I want to win games, don't give a **** about politics or people who think he's a "thug"

TLO 12-04-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 13260822)
who cares? he is still the best we have in the secondary. I want to win games, don't give a **** about politics or people who think he's a "thug"

I think we're beyond old white guys calling him a thug or talking about politics. He's an immature asshole who isn't very bright and doesn't seem to give a whole lot of effort on the field sometimes.

RunKC 12-04-2017 10:00 AM

Antonio Brown
Richard Sherman
Aqib Talib
Gronk
Travis Kelce
Marshawn Lynch
AJ Green
Michael Crabtree

This league is filled with immature assholes who do incredibly stupid shit. I don't give two shits about what Peters has done so far. Almost every team has there players.

And yes the kneeling has been apart of the hate for Peters. Why the **** are people in the media raging over him picking up a flag when they should be destroying Gronk.

That mother****er went head first into a defenseless player after the play yesterday and put said player in the concussion protocol. Sick of shitty human beings like Gronk getting a pass.

TLO 12-04-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13260844)
Antonio Brown
Richard Sherman
Aqib Talib
Gronk
Travis Kelce
Marshawn Lynch
AJ Green
Michael Crabtree

This league is filled with immature assholes who do incredibly stupid shit. I don't give two shits about what Peters has done so far. Almost every team has there players.

And yes the kneeling has been apart of the hate for Peters. Why the **** are people in the media ragin over him picking up a flag when they should be destroying Gronk.

That mother****er went head first into a defenseless player after the play yesterday and put said player in the concussion protocol.

Probably because Gronk isn't a Chief

ChiTown 12-04-2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Antonio Brown
Richard Sherman
Aqib Talib
Gronk
Travis Kelce
Marshawn Lynch
AJ Green
Michael Crabtree

And yes the kneeling has been apart of the hate for Peters. Why the **** are people in the media ragin over him picking up a flag when they should be destroying Gronk.

That mother****er went head first into a defenseless player after the play yesterday and put said player in the concussion protocol.

Gronk is a HUGE POS. Fact

TLO 12-04-2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 13260848)
Gronk is a HUGE POS. Fact

This is also true

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-04-2017 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13260830)
I think we're beyond old white guys calling him a thug or talking about politics. He's an immature asshole who isn't very bright and doesn't seem to give a whole lot of effort on the field sometimes.

^this^

Trade him in the offseason as he is Muhatma G"one"di at the end of next year to the Raidaaass.....

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-04-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Antonio Brown
Richard Sherman
Aqib Talib
Gronk
Travis Kelce
Marshawn Lynch
AJ Green
Michael Crabtree

And yes the kneeling has been apart of the hate for Peters. Why the **** are people in the media raging over him picking up a flag when they should be destroying Gronk.

That mother****er went head first into a defenseless player after the play yesterday and put said player in the concussion protocol. Sick of shitty human beings like Gronk getting a pass.

I would trade Peters for any of the above... would you?

ChiTown 12-04-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 13260854)
^this^

Trade him in the offseason as he is Muhatma G"one"di at the end of next year to the Raidaaass.....

So, you trade Marcus Peters and replace him with what, exactly? We aren't really flush with quality CB's right now.

Stinger 12-04-2017 10:04 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">pinpoint accuracy from 870 miles away <a href="https://t.co/2rqUROdGAe">pic.twitter.com/2rqUROdGAe</a></p>&mdash; Nathen Vieira (@NathenVieira) <a href="https://twitter.com/NathenVieira/status/937467410147311616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 3, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RunKC 12-04-2017 10:05 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxWildst...23058297638912

The league bats an eye at shit like this and it's pathetic. I bet he won't be suspended.

kcxiv 12-04-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13260480)
He isn't tackling well for whatever reason. But that's ridiculous that he's not giving effort. Our corners all season have been asked to cover for 5-10 seconds. And qbs still don't throw his way. Our standards have gotten a little ridiculous. Five years ago, Marcus Cooper was targeted the minute the ball was snapped. That's what a corner looks like when a qb puts a target on your back.

Our pass rush is the worst it's ever been since peters has been here. Our safety help is the worst it's ever been. I can forgive him if he can't guard receivers on an island for 10 seconds consistently. Yeah, his coverage is down, but it's still excellent considering what he's asked to do. Sorry, don't buy for a second that he's loafing in coverage. Too cocky to want to get beat.

I remember what our defense looked like Warfield and bartee. No thank you.

but lets trade him for very little and lets get worse as a team. Yeah, thats how you do it!! lol

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13260397)
Honestly is this the type of dude you wanna give a big contract to. He’s a very talented selfish player.

Considering he’s the best player on this defense. Yes.

Houston - joke
DJ - done years ago
Hali - done years ago
Ford - classic bust
Berry - can’t stay healthy
Zombo - lunch pale guy fans love. Scrub.

List goes on and on. Defense is done. Needs complete flushing. You keep Peters and dump the rest starting over including bob Sutton.

All In 12-04-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Antonio Brown
Richard Sherman
Aqib Talib
Gronk
Travis Kelce
Marshawn Lynch
AJ Green
Michael Crabtree

He isnt getting a pass. Where did you hear this? All I heard on the sports shows today is what a cheap shot gronk took and that he should be suspended. No talk of marcus being suspended.

BlackHelicopters 12-04-2017 10:07 AM

Peters is AIDS

kcxiv 12-04-2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 13260856)
I would trade Peters for any of the above... would you?

there are about 4-5 guys on that list i wouldnt trade for becuase the Chiefs still need ****ing Defensive backs. If they trade Peters, whot he **** is going to cover anyone? WE would be giving up 50 points per game.

ChiTown 12-04-2017 10:08 AM

I would suspend Gronk for the balance of the season. Injuring a defenseless player after the whistle is ****ed up.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 13260854)
^this^

If you are trading a premier corner. You better get 2 two first for him or a player and a first.

You just don’t trade guys like him because he hurt your feelings.

kcxiv 12-04-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13260862)
Considering he’s the best player on this defense. Yes.

Houston - joke
DJ - done years ago
Hali - done years ago
Ford - classic bust
Berry - can’t stay healthy
Zombo - lunch pale guy fans love. Scrub.

List goes on and on. Defense is done. Needs complete flushing. You keep Peters and dump the rest starting over including bob Sutton.

DJ was nopt done years ago, he was really ****ing solid before he got hurt this last year.

I dont think Houston's knee is 100 percent, dude was a beast.

Shit sometimes, happens, unfortunately, it happens to the Chiefs alot. I could say at least we arent the Browns, but a shit franchise is a shit franchise. So they stink a bit more. y ay.

GloryDayz 12-04-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13260859)
https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxWildst...23058297638912

The league bats an eye at shit like this and it's pathetic. I bet he won't be suspended.

Meh, I'm fine with him not. I think it's time official's start getting questioned for their "calls", but the least they can do is lay off suspensions for responses to ticky-tack calls.

Hey, at least nobody has gotten physical with an official.

KCUnited 12-04-2017 10:14 AM

I live out of market and I doubt our local sports media even know who Marcus Peters is.

I actually enjoyed all the jimmies his protest rustled, but this guy can get ****ed after his contract is up. I doubt being paid more money is going to motivate him to make a tackle and meltdown less when things don't go his way.

The Franchise 12-04-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13260880)
Meh, I'm fine with him not. I think it's time official's start getting questioned for their "calls", but the least they can do is lay off suspensions for responses to ticky-tack calls.

Hey, at least nobody had gotten physical with an official.

Are you ****ing kidding me? He SHOULD get suspended. Even his coach apologized for it and called it bullshit.

wazu 12-04-2017 10:20 AM

He has zero trade value. Let him play out his contact and go be a pain in someone else’s ass.

TLO 12-04-2017 10:21 AM

Soren Petro is ripping the Chiefs this morning. And he's not ripping Peters... He's ripping Andy Reid. :clap: :clap:

I'm getting fired up just listening to him.

TLO 12-04-2017 10:22 AM

"Peters is the symptom - the disease is Andy Reid"
- Soren Petro

Hoo boy! :clap:

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13260902)
"Peters is the symptom - the disease is Andy Reid"
- Soren Petro

Hoo boy! :clap:

Finally.

TLO 12-04-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13260908)
Finally.

It's fantastic. This is A+ radio.

wazu 12-04-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13260901)
Soren Petro is ripping the Chiefs this morning. And he's not ripping Peters... He's ripping Andy Reid. :clap: :clap:

I'm getting fired up just listening to him.

Just turned on to hear him demand an investigation of Nelson’s bank accounts for fixing the game. Awesome!

wazu 12-04-2017 10:30 AM

“Nelson did everything but HUMP THE GUY!”

Dayze 12-04-2017 10:35 AM

man, I wish Petro was on during the afternoon or morning drive.

He's bar far, probably the best here locally on the radio.

ToxSocks 12-04-2017 11:48 AM

You guys want Marcus Peters to care because you say he doesn't care. Then he vents in frustration because he clearly ****ing cares, and now you're mad at him about that.

I don't give a shit that he threw the flag. He's pissed. I was pissed too. He's tired of this ****ing losing, their inability to get off the ****ing field on 3rd down and constantly being hounded by bad calls, or game changing calls to finish the game.

You know what? Me too.

Thanks for throwing that flag Marcus, because i feel the same ****ing way.

Running into the long snapper? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

Sassy Squatch 12-04-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13261172)
You guys want Marcus Peters to care because you say he doesn't care. Then he vents in frustration because he clearly ****ing cares, and now you're mad at him about that.

I don't give a shit that he threw the flag. He's pissed. I was pissed too. He's tired of this ****ing losing, their inability to get off the ****ing field on 3rd down and constantly being hounded by bad calls, or game changing calls to finish the game.

You know what? Me too.

Marcus Peters cares. Marcus Peters also gives some of the worst effort on this team.

ToxSocks 12-04-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13261181)
Marcus Peters cares. Marcus Peters also gives some of the worst effort on this team.

At times, sure.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13261181)

Yeah. No. See justin Houston, tamba, zombo, DJ, Gaines, shall we continue?

Sassy Squatch 12-04-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13261188)

LMAO most of that is a lack of TALENT. I'm accusing Peters of a lack of EFFORT.

chiefzilla1501 12-04-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

You know what? Me too.

Steven Nelson had 2 game changing penalties yet here we are with the most bumped thread about a corner who in terms of actual performance is one of the least of our problems. He has to grow up. He had to play tougher. But bigger issue is that a lot of his team mates have to stop playing like shit.

KCUnited 12-04-2017 11:57 AM

If only football were a game where you could take your frustrations out on someone else, like the opposing team.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13261193)
LMAO most of that is a lack of TALENT. I'm accusing Peters of a lack of EFFORT.

I actually look forward to the day when Peters is actually a problem for our defense. Once that happens that will be a good problem to have.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13261200)
Steven Nelson had 2 game changing penalties yet here we are with the most bumped thread about a corner who in terms of actual performance is one of the least of our problems. He has to grow up. He had to play tougher. But bigger issue is that a lot of his team mates have to stop playing like shit.

This

HemiEd 12-04-2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13261203)
If only football were a game where you could take your frustrations out on someone else, like the opposing team.

You mean, like hit someone? Tackle them and shit? Oh noes, that is for the lowly peasants, not for the elite.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13261225)
You mean, like hit someone? Tackle them and shit? Oh noes, that is for the lowly peasants, not for the elite.

It’s for guys like dee ford.

ToxSocks 12-04-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13261188)

Houston has no fire. Tamba has no knees. Zombo has no skill. DJ has no youth and Gaines is...well...Gaines.

Chiefnj2 12-04-2017 12:07 PM

Was there holding on the play? I was listening to Jets radio. It was pretty funny.

ToxSocks 12-04-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13261200)

Agreed.

I get it, blaming the refs is for "losers"....but running into the ****ing long snapper? You gotta be shitting me, man.

I mean...wtf? You aren't allowed to be physical with the guy blocking you?

As Bennie Logan said, He didn't do anything different than what he's always done.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13261235)
Houston has no fire. Tamba has no knees. Zombo has no skill. DJ has no youth and Gaines is...well...Gaines.

Exactly. It’s time to flush the whole lot of them and build around Peters.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13261241)
Was there holding on the play? I was listening to Jets radio. It was pretty funny.

Same here but was golfing. Watching the game again today.

Can’t hardly listen to Mitch anymore.

ToxSocks 12-04-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13261241)

The first holding call on Nelson AFTER the reeruned personal foul was obvious. Idk wtf Nelson was thinking other than "oh shit this guy is twice my size".

The second one on Nelson was horseshit. Complete bullshit. Was there a little contact? Sure. But nothing out of the ordinary.

ToxSocks 12-04-2017 12:11 PM

I mean seriously, when was the last time we saw Houston FIRED up?

I swear the guy looks like he's lost his passion for the game. He's two seasons away from Revis status.

ToxSocks 12-04-2017 12:12 PM

How about Reggie Ragland getting stiff armed by old ass Matt Forte for the TD?

:facepalm:

There's a lot of blame to go around here.

KCUnited 12-04-2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Yeah, so far he seems content on using fans, coaches and refs to vent his frustrations. Of course he's not the biggest problem on the team, but the guy picked up an unsportsmanlike for throwing a flag into the stands then running into the locker room on his own accord only to run back out onto the field with no socks on. That's going to draw a bigger thread than Steve Nelson sucks or Benny Logan.

chiefzilla1501 12-04-2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

His tackling needs to improve. I don't know where it came from because this was not an issue in previous years. But he is still excellent in coverage. And I'd rather a corner who can cover but can't tackle than the other way around. We've had plenty of good tacklers who were horrendous in coverage over the years. I don't know why we can't be critical of his work without people flipping out about how bad he is. Despite his tackling problems he is still one of our best defensive players by a mile.

Ragged Robin 12-04-2017 12:19 PM

I'm OK with him walking out. Someone needs to show fire in this team. Not his fault refs called the penalty against Logan for the FG or the holding call on Nelson.

ToxSocks 12-04-2017 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 13261278)
I'm OK with him walking out. Someone needs to show fire in this team.

Amen.

If the rest of this team had Marcus' fire they wouldn't be in the middle of this epic collapse.

****ing get pissed, D. Goddamn, man. Get Pissed!

I swear they're just going through the motions out there at times.

TLO 12-04-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 13261278)
I'm OK with him walking out. Someone needs to show fire in this team. Not his fault refs called the penalty against Logan for the FG or the holding call on Nelson.

That's not showing fire. That's showing he's an immature dumbass.

TLO 12-04-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13261282)
Amen.

If the rest of this team had Marcus' fire they wouldn't be in the middle of this epic collapse.

****ing get pissed, D. Goddamn, man. Get Pissed!

I swear they're just going through the motions out there at times.

15 yard penalties all around!

PUT. THE. HAMMER. DOWN!!!

ToxSocks 12-04-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13261289)

****s given = 0.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13261289)

Better than the shit they are doing now.

TLO 12-04-2017 12:28 PM

Maybe next week he'll show some fire by actually making a meaningful play on defense?

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13261304)
Maybe next week he'll show some fire by actually making a meaningful play on defense?

Why you dragging Houston into this?

TLO 12-04-2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13261307)
Why you dragging Houston into this?

That's depressing. Can we donate Dee Ford's legs (and his first step) to Justin Houston?

chiefzilla1501 12-04-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13261304)

I think you'll see very quickly how many meaningful plays he makes when you bench him for Phillip Gaines.

Marcellus 12-04-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

You know what? Me too.

Throwing the flag is dumb, the running into the locker room and quiting on your team is inexcusable period. He was told he wasn't ejected and went to the locker room anyway.

No excuse for that bullshit. He is laying down on his team.

Reerun_KC 12-04-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13261325)
Throwing the flag is dumb, the running into the locker room and quiting on your team is inexcusable period. He was told he wasn't ejected and went to the locker room anyway.

No excuse for that bullshit. He is laying down on his team.

Yep that starts at the top. Leadership is lacking.

cookster50 12-04-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13260871)
If you are trading a premier corner. You better get 2 two first for him or a player and a first.

You just don’t trade guys like him because he hurt your feelings.

If only he was truly a premier corner. Face it, he's not. Not this year for sure.

cooper barrett 12-04-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ydub (Post 13259322)
I'm pretty sure the people crying about Peters have never played organized football before.

Besides, who didn't experience a vicarious thrill of #22 tossing that dirty laundry in the stands. I loved it.

Is it on Ebay yet?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQJpofCXcAAFcQL.jpg

suzzer99 12-04-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

You know what? Me too.

This is similar to the argument wife-beaters make. I only hit you because you make me so mad baby. I care TOO MUCH.

If he really cares about his team he needs to keep his emotions in check and start being a leader. When your best player on defense is an immature hothead cancer instead of a leader - it drags the whole team down. As we are clearly seeing.

Iczer 12-04-2017 01:26 PM

ROFL now we're comparing domestic violence to throwing a flag in a football game?

There's a lot more problems on this defense than Peter's.